Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Max's New Adventures

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi_Muffin View Post
    Consistency is keeping details, such as terms, writing style and appearance, the same throughout the story. For example, it wouldn't make sense to write a Starly as saying its name in one chapter, then chirping like a bird in another; or writing a character who has black hair in their first appearance that suddenly is referred to as blonde. That's the jist of it. I think they are referring to the different capitalisation and hyphening of Bug Pokemon that was mentioned earlier.
    I guess so as well. Well, I have already started fixing that, so I hope it will be allright.

Quote Originally Posted by RealRaymon View Post
    Thanks)I really like that you enjoyed the plot and my story
    Before me answering the questions, answer mine.
    What do you mean by a consistancy?
    About the grammar, I promised one person that I will try to improve it)
    Now, your questions:
    1)Max will have a set team of 6(I know the 5 Pokemon Max will have by now, still thinking about the 6th), You know, it is near impossible to give enough time to 10 Pokemon, even writers can't do it with Ash's team
    2)I don't know yet, but if I'll add new towns/cities, there won't be much of them. I am not good at it
    By consistancy I mean exactly what was said by Chibi_Muffin (cool name btw), with the Bug pokemon thing, howver, this is only a mnnor issue
    I will definately keep reading and I'm excited to see the rest of Max's team
    Everything seems normal, with Joe and Adam venturing on their quest through Kanto, but what is the mysterious Team Storm planning?

Pokemon: Kanto Legends

Come on the Mighty Infernape!

Hi, my dear readers! Today I present you the brand new Chapter! I tried very hard to make it so great that all of you can enjoy it
    As it has the gym battle, I advice you to turn on the Hoenn gym battle theme:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu4lE...eature=related
    So, the Chapter:

The 16th Chapter: The second badge is on the wave!

(This is a sunny afternoon. Max is finishing his training for the gym battle with Brawly near Pokemon Center.)

Max (to Treecko): “Use Bullet Seed!”

Treecko: “Tree-cko-cko-cko!” (Jumps and fires seeds at the tree so powerful that after the attack hits the tree, a lot of leaves fall over from it.)

Max (to Taillow): “Taillow, use Aerial Ace!”

(Taillow’s body glows white and Taillow hits the rock nearby with amazing speed and power, breaking it afterwards.)

Max (to Mudkip): “Use Water Gun!”

Mudkip (nods): “Mud…Kip!”

(Mudkip releases a spiral of water from its mouth at the same tree Treecko did, and Max is happy that Mudkip mastered its technique.)

Max: “Great job, Mudkip!”

Mudkip (looks at Max and smiles): “Kip!”

(Forrest is impressed with the attacks.)

Forrest: “Are you ready for the battle, Max?”

Max (says with voice full of confidence): “We are ready!”

Randy: “That’s great, but how will you battle? Do you have a strategy?”

Max (answers, and his glasses shine): “I sure do. I have a powerful flying Pokemon. I am sure that Treecko is a high-level Pokemon, too.”

Randy: “When I battled against Brawly, I based my tactics on the defence. Butterfree resists fighting type moves, Squirtle and Bulbasaur are naturally bulky. In addition to that, Bulbasaur’s Leech Seed helped me a lot.”

Max (nods): “Yeah, I guess so.” (Makes a pause, and then exclaims.) “Well, let’s go!”

(Max’s Pokemon are encouraged, and he returns them to their Pokeballs. Max, Randy and Forrest go to the Dewford gym and when Max sees the golden sign before the gym, he stops for a moment.)

Max (reads the sign): “Fight the big wave!” (Makes the pause again, and after that he says with a voice full of inspiration.) “Well, my second badge is on the way! I am going to win this thing!”

Randy (to Forrest): “Man, he is so inspired. He starts acting a little bit annoying.”

Forrest (smiles): “Nah. That’s okay. You didn’t see him before his first badge.”

(As they enter the gym, they see that the battlefield is made of a lot of sand. The air is warm like on the beach and it is pleasant to walk on it. The judge and Brawly are talking about something. They see the boys, and come to them.)

Brawly: “My challenger is here! I’ve been waiting for you! So, are you ready?”

Max: “I sure am.”

Brawly (looks confident): “Well, let’s start!”

(Max and Brawly stand in front of each other. The judge begins the match by explaining rules to Max.)

Judge: “The battle between gym leader Brawly and challenger Max is set to begin. The match ends when either gym leader’s or the challenger’s three Pokemon are unable to battle. The gym leader can’t switch his Pokemon. So…” (Spreads his arms out) “Begin!”

Max (throws the Pokeball): “Go, Taillow!”

Taillow (comes out and shouts): “Tailow!”

Brawly: “A flying Pokemon, huh?” (Throws his Pokeball) “Come out, Hariyama!”

(Hariyama comes out with a very determined look.)

Hariyama: “Hari!” (Stands in a fighting position.)

(Forrest is surprised that he is using Hariyama first. Max doesn’t look worried. Moreover, he looks very confident.)

Max: “Well, we are ready for it! Taillow, use Aerial Ace!”

Brawly: “Hariyama, use Brick Break!”

(Taillow flies quickly towards Hariyama. Hariyama jumps and chops the flying Pokemon. The two attacks collide and both Pokemon take damage.)

Max: “Use Aerial Ace once more!”

Taillow: “Taillow!”

Brawly (smiles): “Hmm.”

(Hariyama understands what its trainer is planning and stands, waiting for the attack. Taillow hits Hariyama, but Hariyama seems not to take any damage from the last attack.)

(Max starts to get surprised)

Max: “Okay, use our Quick Attack combination!”

Taillow (nods): “Low.”

(Tailow starts flying quickly and then its wings glow white. Hariyama is waiting.)

Max: “Now spin!”

(Tailow spins and becomes a spinning threat. Hariyama takes a hit and this time it takes some damage, but this didn’t do that much, though.)

Max (surprised): “It hit, but it did not much…” (Thinks of the next move)
    “Oh yeah! Taillow, use Quick Attack!”

(Taillow gains speed and Max reveals his plan.)

Max: “Use your wings and throw some sand into Hariyama!”

Taillow: “Low!”

(Taillow hits Hariyama and strikes it.)

Brawly: “Good move!”

Max: “Now, use Wing Attack with a spin!”

Taillow: “Low!” (Starts spinning.)

Brawly: “Hariyama! Use Thunderpunch!”

(Hariyama’s fist becomes surrounded by yellow electricity and it punches the spinning opponent. Hariyama takes serious damage from the collision, but Taillow falls on the ground.)

Judge: “Taillow is unable to battle, Hariyama wins!”

Max: “Oh no…It cannot be!” (returns Taillow.)

Brawly: “Nice job, Hariyama!”

Hariyama: “Yama!” (Starts to breathe hardly.)

Brawly: “I must admit, your Taillow is very strong. But you’ll need more than a type advantage to beat my Hariyama.”

Max: “Well, in this case, I choose Mudkip!”

Mudkip (has a confident look instead of a smiley one): “Mud.”

Forrest: “He chose Mudkip? But Hariyama knows Thunderpunch!”

Randy: “Well, he may have some sort of strategy here.”

Brawly: “This choice is more surprising…” (Makes a pause) “Well, we won’t waste time! Hariyama, go! Use Thunderpunch!”

Hariyama (runs): “Hari!” (Comes close.)

Max: “Fake Tears!”

(Mudkip suddenly becomes sad and starts crying.)

Hariyama (confused): “Hari?”

Max: “Water Gun!”

Mudkip (becomes serious and blasts water in Hariyama’s face): “Mud-kip!”

Hariyama (steps back): “Hari.”

Forrest: “This was a really nice move!”

Randy: “And a well-thought strategy as well.”

Brawly: “You should be more careful, Hariyama! Use Cross Chop and don’t get fooled by these cheap tricks!”

Hariyama (nods): “Yama.” (Runs towards Mudkip as its arms glow white and form a cross.)

Max: “Use Mud-Slap!”

(Mudkip hurls the mud of the ground into Hariyama. Hariyama is hit, but attacks. Mudkip dodges.)

Max: “Use Water Gun again!”

(Mudkip hits Hariyama’s back.)

Max: “Now, use Tackle!”

Mudkip: “Mudki-i-i-ip!”

(Mudkip strikes Hariyama and Hariyama falls on the ground.)

Judge: “Hariyama is unable to battle, Mudkip wins!”

Mudkip: “Mud!”

Max: “You are great, Mudkip!”

Mudkip (nods and smiles): “Kip!”

Brawly: “Return, Hariyama!” (Returns it and looks at Max)
    “You battled very well. Max, don’t think that you have won already.”
    (Takes the Pokeball and throws it) “Go, Meditite!”

Meditite (comes out floating in the air): “Medi!”

Max: “Meditite? Let’s check it.”

Pokedex: “Meditite, the Meditation Pokémon. Meditite Meditates in order to build up its mental energy. It is said that it eats only one berry a day.”

Max: “Okay, Mudkip, are you ready?”

Mudkip (nods): “Kip.”

Max: “Use Tackle!”

Brawly: “Use Meditate!”

Meditite: “Meditite.”

(Mudkip starts running quickly, and then jumps to tackle it, but Meditite dodges it floating by using Meditate. Mudkip falls on the ground, but stands up.)

Max: “Okay, use Water Gun!”

Mudkip: “Mu-ud!” (Unleashes the water.)

Brawly: “Use Confusion!”

Meditite: “Medi! Tite!” (The water glows purple and Meditite turns it back at Mudkip. Mudkip is hit again.)

Max: “We can’t hit it. What should I do?”

Forrest: “I think that he should switch Pokemon.”

Randy: “We’ll see.”

Max: “Use Tackle Mudkip!”

Brawly: “The same move again…Well, use Meditate!”

(As Mudkip comes closer, Meditate prepares to dodge the attack.)

Max: “Now, use Water Gun!”

(Mudkip blasts water at Meditite and it has no time to dodge. Mudkip hits Meditite hard.)

Brawly: “Use Confusion on Mudkip!”

(Meditite uses Confusion, takes Mudkip into the air.)

Max: “Use Fake Tears!”

Mudkip (nods and starts crying): “Mudkip! Mu-u-d!”

Meditite (surprised): “Medi?”

Max: “Use Water Gun!”

(Mudkip uses Water Gun and hits Meditite. As a result, Meditite stops its Confusion attack)

Max: “Now, use Tackle!”

Mudkip (shouts): “Mu-u-u-d!” (Comes very close and prepares to tackle Meditite.)

Brawly: “Detect!”

(Meditite detects itself and Mudkip misses. The two Pokemon are very tired.)

Brawly: “Use Hidden Power!”

Meditite: “Medi!” (A ring of light blue circles appear and surround Meditite’s body, and then Meditite throws them into Mudkip.)

Max: “Use Water Gun!”

Mudkip: “Mudkip!”

(As the two attacks collide, they explode. A lot of smoke appears and neither Max nor Brawly can see their Pokemon)

Max: “No, Mudkip!”

(Brawly looks nervous and doesn’t see anything. The smoke disappears and two Pokemon lie on the field.)

Judge: “Both Pokemon are unable to battle!”

(As both Mudkip and Meditite are unable to battle, we see that both their trainers are nervous and that the match is far from over.)

The end of the 16th Chapter.

Nice battle, can't wait to see the last battle!! And the title was very punny lol. Overall, nice description of battle. Only kinda disappointed in Treecko staring again (if Max wins) but that's only my opinion. Anyways good job!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Nice battle, can't wait to see the last battle!! And the title was very punny lol. Overall, nice description of battle. Only kinda disappointed in Treecko staring again (if Max wins) but that's only my opinion. Anyways good job!!
    Thanks!)
    About Treecko. Well, this is a very interesting point of yours, but you see...Hariyama was first, and Taillow did a great job at tiring it. After that, Mudkip took out two Pokemon. So, I don't see Treecko as a main battler here.

Put me on the pm list please!
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Thanks!)
    About Treecko. Well, this is a very interesting point of yours, but you see...Hariyama was first, and Taillow did a great job at tiring it. After that, Mudkip took out two Pokemon. So, I don't see Treecko as a main battler here.
    We have different perspectives of star Pokemon XD For me the staring Pokemon is normally the one that defeats the last Pokemon, but you do have a point about Mudkip

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOKIE12 View Post
    Put me on the pm list please!
    Sure, I'll add you now!
    Do you want to comment on anything?)Just wondering

Good chapter! It was intense, exciting and interesting.
    However, it was sad that Taillow was the fall-guy and Treecko is gonna star again. I think Treecko gets too much glory and if I remember right, it hasn't lost a single match so far.
    I hope that after this gym battle Max will use Taillow and Mudkip more and Treecko less. Remember one thing: Balance.
    But while I was sad for Taillow losing to Hariyama, it was a good battle and it was good that Mudkip defeated 2 Pokemon (while fainting itself).
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by StarDestroyer View Post
    Good chapter! It was intense, exciting and interesting.
    However, it was sad that Taillow was the fall-guy and Treecko is gonna star again. I think Treecko gets too much glory and if I remember right, it hasn't lost a single match so far.
    I hope that after this gym battle Max will use Taillow and Mudkip more and Treecko less. Remember one thing: Balance
    But while I was sad for Taillow losing to Hariyama, it was a good battle and it was good that Mudkip defeated 2 Pokemon (while fainting itself).
    Yes, it was sad for me too, but that how the things work.
    And you can be sure that Treecko won't get so much glory, but I really think that Mudkip did most of the job and Taillow weakened Hariyama a lot, so I think Mudkip is the main Pokemon of the match)

Yes, it was sad for me too, but that how the things work.
    And you can be sure that Treecko won't get so much glory, but I really think that Mudkip did most of the job and Taillow weakened Hariyama a lot, so I think Mudkip is the main Pokemon of the match)
    Well, Treecko is still the last one standing and he will beat the last Pokemon. But I understand your point about Mudkip.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by StarDestroyer View Post
    Well, Treecko is still the last one standing and he will beat the last Pokemon.
    I understand that, but I can assure you that Taillow will win important matches) Don't worry

I enjoyed the battle! Have you been reading mine?

My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

The battle was awesome!

You're really improving with your grammar as well.
    Anger the Blaziken, and you get BURNED

Example of the above:
    YOU: Hey Blaziken, your ugly!
    BLAZIKEN: .......JO FACE!(burnnned)

Quote Originally Posted by OshaMijuWott View Post
    I enjoyed the battle! Have you been reading mine?
    Yes, I've been reading yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimateblaziken11 View Post
    The battle was awesome!
    You're really improving with your grammar as well.
    Thanks!)I really try to improve it

I really enjoyed the last few chapters!
    But yeah. like the others said, I hope Treecko doesn't get too much of the limelight.
    And in a few posts above, I read that you didn't have a final pokemon yet, and I was wondering if you accept suggestions and the such.
    sorry for not posting such a long time, I had nearly no Internet the past few days.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I really enjoyed the last few chapters!
    But yeah. like the others said, I hope Treecko doesn't get too much of the limelight.
    And in a few posts above, I read that you didn't have a final pokemon yet, and I was wondering if you accept suggestions and the such.
    sorry for not posting such a long time, I had nearly no Internet the past few days.
    I should say that there will be a chance for others to shine)
    About the final Pokemon, sure, I accept any suggestions)
    Last edited by RealRaymon; 21st August 2012 at 4:03 PM.

Great chapter, its good to see how mudkip has developed it strength, though i feel as if it is developing a bit quickly. I'm loving the battle scenes, you give a lot of detail and the grammar is definately improving NICE WORK!
    About the sixth pokemon, maybe Max could raise his own Pikachu?
    Everything seems normal, with Joe and Adam venturing on their quest through Kanto, but what is the mysterious Team Storm planning?

Quote Originally Posted by infernape100 View Post
    Great chapter, its good to see how mudkip has developed it strength, though i feel as if it is developing a bit quickly. I'm loving the battle scenes, you give a lot of detail and the grammar is definately improving NICE WORK!
    About the sixth pokemon, maybe Max could raise his own Pikachu?
    Thanks for the compliments!
    I should say that Max's strategy helped Mudkip a lot, and I am happy that people see my grammar improving) I just spend more time checking it.
    About the 6th Pokemon, I won't give him a Pikachu, because the 5th Pokemon will be Electric type. I won't say whom, but it will be better than Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    Ineresting battle. I like how Taillow uses a spin move, it kinda reminds me of Dawn's spinning move. Also I can't wait to find out who wins.
    It reminds me too. Well, I will post new chapter soon.

Hi! I have a very interesting and quite an unusual chapter!) I hope you like it, and, in my opinion, there is much food for thought about here. And I checked my grammar as well!
    So, enjoy

The 17th Chapter: When the things go another way! (Part One!)

Max (returns Mudkip): “Your battle was awesome, Mudkip!”

Brawly: “Thanks, Meditite!” (Returns it.)

Randy: “Wow! They both lose!”

Forrest: “Yeah. Treecko is the only Pokemon left.”

Brawly: “You showed me that you are a very great trainer, Max!”

Max: “Thank you! But now, I am going to finish this battle…” (Makes a pause) “With Treecko! Go!” (Throws its Pokeball.)

Treecko (comes out and stands in a cool way): “Treecko.”

Brawly: “Go, Machop!”

Machop: “Ma-Machop!”

Max: “So, he has a Machop.”

Pokedex: “Machop, the Superpower Pokémon. Machop have muscles that never tire no matter how much they exercise.”

Max: “Very strong Pokemon! Are you ready to finish this match, Treecko?”

Treecko (nods): “Cko.”

Max: “Use Pound!”

(Treecko runs towards Machop, jumps and hits Machop, but Machop seems to be okay.)

Max: “Use Pound again!”

(Brawly stays calm. He just waits till Treecko tires out. Treecko lands a hit. However, Machop seems not to take any damage.)

Max: “Okay, use Pound with a spin!”

Treecko: “Cko.” (Jumps high, starts spinning, but Machop dodges the attack in the very end and falls on the ground.)

Brawly: “Good job, Machop!”

Machop: “Machop!”

Brawly: “Use Karate Chop!”

(Machop’s right arm glows white, and he jumps to chop Treecko.)

Max: “Use Bullet Seed!”

(Treecko fires seeds at Machop and not only stops the attack, but hits it. Machop stands on the ground.)

Brawly: “Okay, now use Bulk Up!”

(Machop closes its eyes and its body glows red.)

Forrest: “A Bulk Up?”

Randy: “It is the attack that powers up Machop’s attack and defence.”

Max: “Okay, use Bullet Seed again!”

Treecko: “Treecko-o-o!”

Brawly: “Dodge them and Karate Chop once more!”

(Machop blocks Bullet Seed attack and runs and almost hits Treecko, but Max orders Treecko to use Dig.)

Max: “Now, strike!”

Treecko (quickly comes under the ground): “Treecko!” (Hits Machop hard.)

Max: “Now, use Pound with a spin!”

Treecko: “Tree…” (Jumps high and starts spinning.)

Brawly: “Counter it with Karate Chop!”

Machop: “Machop!” (Jumps)

Max: “Dodge it!”

(Treecko dodges the attack by spinning and stays on the ground. Machop is surprised.)

Max: “Quick Attack!”

(Treecko runs quickly into surprised Machop and hits it hard.)

Machop: “Machop!...” (Stands with one of its eyes closed)

(Machop looks at Treecko and then falls. Its eyes become spiral.)

Judge: “Machop is unable to battle! So, the winner is Treecko and Max!”

Max: “Great job, Treecko!”

Treecko (smiles): “Treecko!”

Brawly: “You battled hard, Machop, thanks.” (Returns it and comes to Max)
    “It was a very intense battle, Max! I present you the Knuckle Badge, well done!”

Max (takes the badge and shouts): “Yeah, I got the Knuckle Badge!”

Forrest: “Congratulations, Max!”

Randy: “Yeah! You battled great!”

Max: “Thanks, guys! Let’s go to the Pokemon Center, I want to give my Pokemon to Nurse Joy.”

Forrest: “Sure.”

Randy: “That’s a nice idea!”

Max (turns to Brawly): “Okay, bye, and thank you!”

Brawly: “Bye!”

(Max walks few meters, stops and turns to Brawly.)

Max: “Well, don’t you need to go to PokeCenter as well?”

Brawly: “Huh, I have no need for that. My Pokemon will have sand bath and surf with me.”

Max: “That’s cool. Ok, good luck to you.”

(As they say goodbye to Brawly and the judge, they go to the Pokemon Center. On their way they see the Dewford Town harbor, and they see a schedule.)

Max (looks at it): “Look, Forrest. A ship to Slateport City leaves tomorrow at 2 p.m.”

Forrest: “Yeah, I see.”

Randy: “And mine departs at 6 p.m. tomorrow as well.”

(Then they go to the Pokemon Center. As they come in, they see Nurse Joy and come to her.)

Max, Forrest, Randy: “Hi, Nurse Joy!”

Nurse Joy (friendly and kind as usual): “Hello! Can I help you?”

Max: “Yes! Nurse Joy, I had a gym battle…Can you look after my Pokemon?”(Gives her three Pokeballs.)

Nurse Joy: “I sure can!”(Takes them) “They’ll be fine and healthy very soon! That’s my job!”

Max (happily): “Thank you, Nurse Joy!”

Nurse Joy: “You are welcome!” (And then looks at Forrest.)
    “By any chance, are you Forrest from Rustboro City?”

Forrest (surprised): “Yes, I am.”

Nurse Joy: “Great. I’ve finally found you! My cousin, Nurse Joy from Rustboro City, left me and all Nurse Joy of Hoenn a message from a boy named Forrester.” (Shows his picture.)

Forrest: “Yes, it is him! What’s the problem?”

Nurse Joy: “Wait and see.”

(Nurse Joy calls her cousin in Rustboro City. She says that he found Forrest.)

Nurse Joy from Rustboro: “He must be not far. I’ll send Chansey for him.”

Nurse Joy from Dewford: “Okay, I understood.” (Turns to the boys)
    “Take a seat here.” (Points at the table nearby) “I’ll tell you when my cousin calls me back.”

Forrest: “Okay.”

(They sit there, and Max is wondering about what has happened to Forrester.)

Forrest: “I have no idea what is that about. Forrester never called me.”

Max: “We’ll soon find out, don’t worry. Nurse Joy of Rustboro City said that he will find Forrester. Talking about Rustboro…” (Looks at Randy) “Isn’t Rustboro where are you planning to go next?”

Randy: “Yeah! I am planning to beat the gym leader there.”

Nurse Joy: “Forrest, come here! It is Forrester! He is on the phone!”

Forrest: “I come!” (As they come and sees the familiar face in the screen.)

Forrester: “Hi, Forrest! Hi Max and…”

Randy: “Hi, I am Randy!”

Forrester: “Hi, Randy!”

Max: “Hi!”

Forrest: “Hi, Forrester! What’s up?”

Forrester: “Oh, well…you won’t believe it.”

Forrest: “I won’t believe what?”

Forrester: “Hmm…”

(In this moment a woman with long black hair and purple dress comes to the screen. She stares at Forrest and screams.)

???: “Forrest, dear! How are you? I’ve come back!”

Forrest: “No way, Mommy!”

The end of the 17th Chapter.
    Last edited by RealRaymon; 23rd August 2012 at 11:37 AM.

Interesting end to the battle, I knew Mex would win. I love the cliffhanger, I wonder why Forrest's mom appeared.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Interesting cliffhanger, liked how the battle went too. Machop was unexpected, despite Brawly having one anyway.
    And about the pokesuggestions for Forrest and Max, why not give Max a Vulpix? Because it evolves with a Fire Stone, which was mined by Steven in Granite Cave, and Stone evolutions have never happened in the anime. It also forces Max to go to Mt. Pyre, a region never visited in the Anime (along with Rusturf Tunnel and Shoal Cave, but Whismur and Spheal don't really seem like fits unless he gets rid of Mudkip).

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    And about the pokesuggestions for Forrest and Max, why not give Max a Vulpix? Because it evolves with a Fire Stone, which was mined by Steven in Granite Cave, and Stone evolutions have never happened in the anime. It also forces Max to go to Mt. Pyre, a region never visited in the Anime (along with Rusturf Tunnel and Shoal Cave, but Whismur and Spheal don't really seem like fits unless he gets rid of Mudkip).
    Well, the reason I don't give him Vulpix is that I have never like this Pokemon. It looks like it is female or for females. I hope you understood)
    About stone evolutions, you are right, I may think about that.
    About Rusturf Tunnel, Mt.Pyre and Shoal Cave, Max will go to these places sooner or later

Max (returns Mudkip): “You battle was awesome, Mudkip!”
    Great battle and i like the twist at the end, as well as the information about the sand bath. But the quote above doesn't really make sense, though I get what he was trying to say, it may have made more sense to say 'The way you battled was awesome' or something like that, though over than this there were very few grammar issues. Keep up the good work!

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast