Thread: Pokémon Stop Motion Series

Default Pokémon Stop Motion Series

Hello! I'm from Brazil, and me and a friend made a stopm motion series with pokémons toys and 2 inch figures. We made a first season with 5 episodes in PT-BR our language, but we are trying to translate to english. I guess the series fits in that part of forum. See the first episode of the series:

Episode 1 - The Journey Begins

Sam, a young Pokemon trainer, leaves home and his mother to enter, along with his Dwebble on a great adventure waiting trainers in routes challenge them. He starts in Route 12, see what happens to him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPkzU...ature=youtu.be

We currently making the second season. If you don't want wait the translate of the next episodes, on my channel are all the first season in PT-BR.

Don't Forget to back next week to watch the next episodes! Share and like!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Visit my blog: WYDN?
    And watch my videos on YouTube: Rafacondi

^^

Ohh i'm really angry, because i don't know how to put a pic on the thread and a embed video too. Both code IMG and Video are off for me.
    I need help!
    Last edited by snoopyrafa; 20th April 2013 at 2:26 AM.
    Visit my blog: WYDN?
    And watch my videos on YouTube: Rafacondi

^^

I'm sorry, but this is for stories posted here rather than stop motion videos. That'd be why you can't post images here either.

Maybe ask art mods/check the Fan Art section (digital media?) and see if it would suit that section. Otherwise there wouldn't be a place to advertise your youtube video in (besides your signature), I'm afraid.

Closed.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Fan Art Reviews: toufu's Manga! Check out neat art of Golduck and Shinx, among others!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.