Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Max's New Adventures

Wow, I liked this chapter.

So Ralts looks like it's coming soon eh?

Still wondering on the sixth Poké though.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Wow, I liked this chapter.

So Ralts looks like it's coming soon eh?

Still wondering on the sixth Poké though.
    Why?

Yeah, very close.

I still don't know...
    P.S.What do you think of Ash, new tournaments and other staff?...

Quote Originally Posted by RealRaymon View Post
    Why?

Yeah, very close.

I still don't know...
    P.S.What do you think of Ash, new tournaments and other staff?...
    Liked it because of description, and well, because I just like this fic :P

I think tournaments is a nice break from other things, honestly.

Um, if we can still guess/suggest Poké, how about Shupett? As Max befreinded one. Duskull could also work as nostalgia for Max to remember Shupett. :P

It was a nice chapter but more like a filler.It's nice to see Ash making a return.If the Speciality tournament is being organized in Sootopolis City,we can assume that its a Water type tournament right?Ash can use his team of Squirtle,Kingler,Totodile,Corphish,Buizel,Oshawott if its a full battle tournament.And it was nice to see Max to go for Ralts again.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Really good filler, the tournament sounds interesting, I can't wait for it. I'm also really exited for Max going to get Ralts. ^_^

"... Did she call her?"
    A small mistake, you should take out the "her". Besides that it all looks good, I can't wait for more (:

Black 2 team

Soul Silver Team

- Under Construction-

Spoiler:- tumblr:

Liked it because of description, and well, because I just like this fic :P
    I think tournaments is a nice break from other things, honestly.
    Um, if we can still guess/suggest Poké, how about Shupett? As Max befreinded one. Duskull could also work as nostalgia for Max to remember Shupett. :P
    Thanks
    Yeah, I think it would bring kind of new thing in my fic.
    You know, I completely forgot abiut Shuppet...It may be a great idea!)
    Quote Originally Posted by amittal12 View Post
    It was a nice chapter but more like a filler.It's nice to see Ash making a return.If the Speciality tournament is being organized in Sootopolis City,we can assume that its a Water type tournament right?Ash can use his team of Squirtle,Kingler,Totodile,Corphish,Buizel,Oshawott if its a full battle tournament.And it was nice to see Max to go for Ralts again.
    Thanks for commenting
    Right.
    How many times should I explain and write that...:
    Max: “Yeah. And how is your journey?”

Ash: “I just came back from the Sinnoh region. I was in a Top-4 in the Tournament!”

Max: “Wow! Top-4? You did a great job, Ash!”
    Abiut the tournament. Of course Ash has a lot of water types, but there may be newbie trainers with just one. So, all the tournament will be 1 vs 1, like the Wallace Cup.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaidensGhost View Post
    Really good filler, the tournament sounds interesting, I can't wait for it. I'm also really excited for Max going to get Ralts. ^_^
    A small mistake, you should take out the "her". Besides that it all looks good, I can't wait for more (:
    Thank you, I really appreciate when you find a time to read and comment on my fic
    Well, you'll get more soon.

P.S. We'll get one more chapter in this year. So, the next one is the final Chapter of 2012.

Thanks
    Yeah, I think it would bring kind of new thing in my fic.
    You know, I completely forgot abiut Shuppet...It may be a great idea!)

P.S. We'll get one more chapter in this year. So, the next one is the final Chapter of 2012.
    Erm, well, for Shuppet, it belongs to e woman in the ep it appeared in, as it was her old friend, so you'll have to do some major plotting to fit it in :P

one more chapter? Wow... This year went fast...

Anyway, looking forward to it! expecting Christmas Special

Hey man, congrats on your recent success, with getting best fic writer of the year!!! =D
    This was a good filler chapter. I was happy with the appearance of Ash and Pikachu, it add another element to your plot. This tournament sounds like a good concept and i would like to see it developed in the future. The description of the dream was good and im looking forward to ralts being captured. Oh and benjamin is back!
    Very good filler =P
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

oooooo, a specialty tournament, i wonder what this entails. i can't wait to see one in action. Hopefully, Max will go up against Ash in one of these tournaments. Ralts Ralts Ralts!!!!! i remember very little of the advanced series but of what i do remember the ralts episode was one of my faves so i really can't wait to see it again.

Right then it is time for the grammar and stuff i picked up:
    Ash: "I am glad to see you, Max! You know, I called Norman the other day, and he told me about new kind of tournaments that are starting in Hoenn very soon." (Looks at Norman and asks) "How are they called, Norman?"
    What are they called, not how.

Max (takes the badge case out of his bag, opens it and answers with a very proud voice): "Three. And I have beaten Wattson today!"
    I'm not sure the perfect tense is right at the end. Maybe it should be I beat Wattson today

May: "Yeah! She's been really busy, she got 4 ribbons by now."
    Caroline is speaking not May!!! and i'm not sure but i think the end should say She has four ribbons, now

(Max lies in his bed and turns the light off. Max can't fall asleep, he remembers how himself and Ralts.)
    again, i'm not sure this is right, but i think the end needs to be more like he remembers his time with Ralts or something like this.

Max (answers with a serious voice): I don’t want to go either. But we don’t have the other choice. What do you think when I become older and become older and maybe you want to travel with me?”
    now i can't remember the exact dialog in this section of the episode but you repeated become older

So that's it for the grammar i found. Can't wait for the last episiode of the year and well done on your reward!!!!
    Everything seems normal, with Joe and Adam venturing on their quest through Kanto, but what is the mysterious Team Storm planning?

Pokemon: Kanto Legends

Come on the Mighty Infernape!

Erm, well, for Shuppet, it belongs to e woman in the ep it appeared in, as it was her old friend, so you'll have to do some major plotting to fit it in :P
    one more chapter? Wow... This year went fast...
    Anyway, looking forward to it! expecting Christmas Special
    I won't have to. There are a lot of Shuppet you know.
    Yeah, agreed.
    What would you like to see in Xmas special?
    Quote Originally Posted by PaddysTurtwigFanClub View Post
    Hey man, congrats on your recent success, with getting best fic writer of the year!!! =D
    This was a good filler chapter. I was happy with the appearance of Ash and Pikachu, it add another element to your plot. This tournament sounds like a good concept and i would like to see it developed in the future. The description of the dream was good and im looking forward to ralts being captured. Oh and benjamin is back!
    Very good filler =P
    I won only because of you, guys. Without your support I would have never won this award thank you a lot!)
    Quote Originally Posted by infernape100 View Post
    oooooo, a specialty tournament, i wonder what this entails. i can't wait to see one in action. Hopefully, Max will go up against Ash in one of these tournaments. Ralts Ralts Ralts!!!!! i remember very little of the advanced series but of what i do remember the ralts episode was one of my faves so i really can't wait to see it again.

Right then it is time for the grammar and stuff i picked up:
    What are they called, not how.

I'm not sure the perfect tense is right at the end. Maybe it should be I beat Wattson today

Caroline is speaking not May!!! and i'm not sure but i think the end should say She has four ribbons, now

again, i'm not sure this is right, but i think the end needs to be more like he remembers his time with Ralts or something like this.

now i can't remember the exact dialog in this section of the episode but you repeated become older

So that's it for the grammar i found. Can't wait for the last episiode of the year and well done on your reward!!!!
    I corrected the mistakes, and thank you for the comment!)

P.S. I have a feeling that right now I am actually writing a better story than writers themselves

Very nice chapter. So now we know that the guy with the red cap is Ash and he's entering a tournament that only focuses on 1 type. I'm wondering how he'll get to Sootopolis City in 2 day from Petalburg City XD. Also the flashback that Max had about leaving Ralts behind and now going back to find Ralts was touching. Also it's good to hear that May has earned 4 ribbons, even though she is very busy. Overall this chapter was good and well written for a filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    Very nice chapter. So now we know that the guy with the red cap is Ash and he's entering a tournament that only focuses on 1 type. I'm wondering how he'll get to Sootopolis City in 2 day from Petalburg City XD. Also the flashback that Max had about leaving Ralts behind and now going back to find Ralts was touching. Also it's good to hear that May has earned 4 ribbons, even though she is very busy. Overall this chapter was good and well written for a filler.
    Thanks
    You know, it will be a funny way, of hpw Ash will get to Sootopolis in 2 days.

I won't have to. There are a lot of Shuppet you know.
    Yeah, agreed.
    What would you like to see in Xmas special?

P.S. I have a feeling that right now I am actually writing a better story than writers themselves
    Hmm, yeah. That Shuppet could be nostalgia

Well, on Sootopolis, there was this snowy place where Ash found the Snorunt. Now that I think about it, it would make an appropiate Poké for Max instead of Shuppet too :P

Meep, well at the moment, you are a lot better than the writers ImO.

Hmm, yeah. That Shuppet could be nostalgia

Well, on Sootopolis, there was this snowy place where Ash found the Snorunt. Now that I think about it, it would make an appropiate Poké for Max instead of Shuppet too :P

Meep, well at the moment, you are a lot better than the writers ImO.
    Thanks!
    Well, you put me in the situation, where I think about two things again...
    1)Max's 6 Pokemon
    2)Should I or not make the Xmas special? And if yes, what should it be about?

Thanks!
    Well, you put me in the situation, where I think about two things again...
    1)Max's 6 Pokemon
    2)Should I or not make the Xmas special? And if yes, what should it be about?
    Errr... Sorry? :P

I think I make all fanfics I respond to brainscratchers :P

Hum... And Max also doesn't have a Fre Poké yet... Maybe rotate? :P

nope, there won't be more than 6 pokemon on his team, at least foe now.
    Last edited by RealRaymon; 25th December 2012 at 2:00 PM.

Hmmm...sorry for the double post
    Last edited by RealRaymon; 25th December 2012 at 2:00 PM.

Hreat chapter, could really envision it all in my head!
    About a 6th Pokemon, I think he really needs a fire type...
    Check out my FanFic: In the Eyes of Damon (PG)

Quote Originally Posted by Xragon View Post
    Hreat chapter, could really envision it all in my head!
    About a 6th Pokemon, I think he really needs a fire type...
    Yeah. And I decided not to give him Shuppet or Snorunt

nope, there won't be more than 6 pokemon on his team, at least foe now.
    Hum, K.

Yeah. And I decided not to give him Shuppet or Snorunt
    I knew my "suggestions" wouldn't get accepted! Too weird :P just like the Duskull/Vulpix one I said a few pages back :P

I knew my "suggestions" wouldn't get accepted! Too weird :P just like the Duskull/Vulpix one I said a few pages back :P
    My dear friend, I wanted to give him Snorunt and Shuppet, but Max should have a good fire type, don't you think?

P.S. A question to all of you! guys, which fire Pokemon do you think I should give Max?
    Last edited by RealRaymon; 25th December 2012 at 3:31 PM.

My dear friend, I wanted to give him Snorunt and Shuppet, but Max should have a good fire type, don't you think?

P.S. A question to all of you! guys, which fire Pokemon do you think I should give Max?
    How about Growlithe?
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

how bout ponyta or vulpx?
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard-Fan View Post
    How about Growlithe?
    Good, but there are not Growlithes in Hoenn...(
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    how bout ponyta or vulpx?
    You know, I don't see Max with a Ponyta, and Vulpix is kind of "For girls" Pokemon.

what about hondour, torkal, slugma or magby?

i can see him with a hondour
    岩根雅明=♡

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast