Page 40 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 2185

Thread: Create &/or Change Anything & Everything Competitive Edition!

its okay for arceus, because he was made with the plates in mind, but genesect was designed to work with the drives. not that he meshes well with them when he could do scarf though.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    No posts for a while. It's time for a creation!

Explosion Claw (JP Explosion Claw ばくはつとぎ) FIRE
    PP: 15/Power: 90/Accuracy: 95/Category: Special/Priority: 0/Target: Every pokemon on the field
    The user launches a ball of fire and scratches it at the same time, causing it to explode. It may flinch the opponent (20%)

Fury Scratch (JP Rampage Scratch だいあばれスクラッチ) NORMAL
    PP: 10/Power: 120/Accuracy: 100/Category: Physical/Priority: 0/Target: Normal
    The user charges for one turn, then launches a wild stampede of scratches at the foe. If Hone Claws was used in the battle, this attack's set up turn will be neglected.

Spirit Split (JP Split スプリット) PSYCHIC
    PP: 10/Power: --/Accuracy: 100/Category: Status/Priority: 0/Target: Self
    The user makes a copy of itself that will cause attacks to hit twice, but halved in damage for five turns.

Here's a plausible Explanation
    Turn One Emboar uses Flamethrower, Espeon uses Spirit Split Turn ends
    Turn Two Emboar uses Subsitute, Espeon uses Psychic. Emboar's Subsitute was broken! Espeon's copy used Psychic. It's super effective!

The split's copy of the attack is affected by STAB and type bonus :3

Item
    Magic Doll (JP Magic Toy まほおもちゃ
    Increases Spirit's Split Duration by 2 turns.
    Explosion Claw - The flinch chance seems too high for its power and accuracy. I'd personally either decrease the power or the flinch chance.
    Fury Scratch - Seems alright. Needing to use Hone Claws to reap full benefit is like using Defense Curl before using Rollout. By the way, ten characters is way too much for the Japanese name of a move.
    Spirit Split - So it basically doubles everything that's done by the user. If Espeon uses Nasty Plot, both Espeon and its copy will get the +2 Sp. Atk. But what about when they converge back after five turns? And what happens if Espeon faints? What happens to the copy?

Quote Originally Posted by Hax_R_Us View Post
    Synchronoise:
    Current: Using an odd shock wave, the user inflicts damage on any Pokémon of the same type in the area around it.
    New: Using an odd shock wave, the user inflicts damage on Pokemon in the area around it. Deals double damage if the foe(s) are the same type as the user.

I want this move to be useful (somewhat).
    Synchronoise - It'd give Umbreon a use for the move, perhaps to (very inefficiently) defeat Fighting-types.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Just thought...Multiscale Milotic

It'd be better than Cute Charm as a DW ability and with her access to Recover could be a big pain in the phanpy

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    Just thought...Multiscale Milotic

It'd be better than Cute Charm as a DW ability and with her access to Recover could be a big pain in the phanpy
    When I first played Black and White, I thought Milotic did have Multiscale as a DW ability. I thought wrong...

Speaking of which, I'd have it have Multiscale as a "toggle ability" for Marvel Scale. (:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

2 New Abilities and 1 new move!!!!!

Hit and Run
    "Returns after attacking"

-If the Pokemon is the last one then it will not be switched. Also, you do not have a choice in whether you want to switch, if you attack you are switched and that's that.

Example:
    Turn 0: Trainer 1 sends out Archeops, Trainer 2 sent out Rapidash, Turn End.
    Turn 1: Archeops used Rock Slide, Archeops returns because of Hit and Run, Trainer 1 sent out Granbull, Rapidash used Ember on Granbull, Turn End.

New Move: Quick Strike

Type: / Power: 55 / Accuracy: 95% / PP: 10 / Target: Single Adjacent Pokemon / Category: / Priority: +5
    "The user quickly attacks the target then retreats. It switches places with a party Pokémon in waiting. It is sure to strike first."

- So basically a move version of my ability Hit-and-Run

Cautious
    "Unaffected by entry hazards"

-This includes Stealth Rocks, Spikes, and Toxic Spikes.

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

@Wishing Star

Yeah, Imma change it to, "Copy the stats boost and changes at the time when the split is summoned. Does not copy any skill changes after the split has been summoned. If the user faints, it will faint along with the user."

My brother was talking about a normal/psychic type and then I told him that there is such a pokemon called Girafarign. He actually forgot about it, so I guess Imma go through Girafarign's improvement to make it more "noticable"

Spoiler:- Girafring (Did I spell it right O_o:

Nyannyannyan~

@Cascade
    Hit-and-run practically is a automatic Eject Button, except it gets prioritised, I think it should be changed to return after turn ends. Like say:

Turn 0: Archeops is sent out, Emboar is sent out
    Turn 1: Archeops uses Rock Slide, Emboar flinches, Archeops switches out due to "Hit and Run"

Also, what if it uses a setup move, like Swords Dance? Does it switch out, too?

Quick Strike seems to me like an inferior U-Turn/Volt Switch with priority, but I actually like it since it might actually cause a rise in ghost types to block Quick Strike.

Cautious, is fine. Me likez due to ignore entry hazardz

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

@OceanicLanturn

Why do you put spoilers on your moves and abilities? just wondering...

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
        Spoiler:- Girafring (Did I spell it right O_o:
    Your moves seem alright. I really like the ability though. So by all "charge type moves" does that include charge-beam? or is it just like Flame charge, wild charge etc.

Also, Girafarig is a palindrome so if you have trouble remembering how to spell it just remember it's spelled the same way backwards. :P

@Cascade
    Hit-and-run practically is a automatic Eject Button, except it gets prioritised,
    Well the move Quick Stike is prioritized but the ability is not. So you can move after the foe and still be switched out after you attack.

Also, what if it uses a setup move, like Swords Dance? Does it switch out, too?
    If you mean does the effects switch to another Pokemon, then no. This ability is not like Baton Pass. So if you attack and get switched you lose the buff you got from stat boosts.

that ability is broken. espicially on archeops, who was only balenced out by his crap ability. plus, he outspeeds most of the tier, and could wreck everything with a cb set if all his moves had the effect of u-turn.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

New Acid: 70 base power and lowers defense harshly

;9

better acid spray.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    better acid spray.
    Fine fair enough

And yes, you can't make my favorite Pokemon Archeops be like that, it's like giving Slaking Huge Power!

yeah.

slaking was my favorite 3rd gen poke back in the day, and i think my first lvl 100.

Sleep and Freeze mechanics are so ridiculously broken in 5th gen...

I guess stealth rock could be removed by pokemon that 4x resists it... or by a rock type pokemon (which would make a giant change in the current metagame)

There could be another reliable hight power special move for fighting types... something other then Focus Miss... like crashing wave or idk...
    Crashing Wave - Figthing
    PP: 5/ Power: 80/ Accuracy: 100/ Category: Special/ Priority: 0/ Target: All adjacent foes
    DISCRIPTION: The user creates a big impact wave.
    DETAILS: Cannot affect pokémon with soundproof; Has a 10% chance of making an opponent confused.

Also there should be a move that inflicts freeze condition:
    Winter Snow - Ice
    PP: 15/ Power: -/ Accuracy: 70/ Cattegory: Status/ Priority: 0/ Target: Any adjacent foe
    DISCRIPTION: The user exales a freezing breath that frozens the opponent.
    DETAILS: NONE

I guess that's it :V
    -Current Platinum team:

-Current Soul Silver team:

-Current Heart Gold team:

-Current White team:

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarshlands View Post
    I guess stealth rock could be removed by pokemon that 4x resists it... or by a rock type pokemon (which would make a giant change in the current metagame)

There could be another reliable hight power special move for fighting types... something other then Focus Miss... like crashing wave or idk...
    Crashing Wave - Figthing
    PP: 5/ Power: 80/ Accuracy: 100/ Category: Special/ Priority: 0/ Target: All adjacent foes
    DETAILS: Cannot affect pokémon with soundproof; Has a 10% chance of making an opponent confused.
    The confusion effect seems uneeded to me.

Winter Snow - Ice
    PP: 15/ Power: -/ Accuracy: 70/ Cattegory: Status/ Priority: 0/ Target: Any adjacent foe

That accuracy for a freezing move is too high. Freeze is the worse status alignment to be hit with. I'd say 30% or lower is good.

Also, make Wil-o-Wisp 100% accurate.

yeah I just read bulbapedia's article about the frz condition and oh gosh it is too broken! :O
    -Current Platinum team:

-Current White team:

Quote Originally Posted by Mix View Post
    Sleep and Freeze mechanics are so ridiculously broken in 5th gen...
    Agreed. I want 4th gen mechanics back for sleep.

that ability is broken. espicially on archeops, who was only balenced out by his crap ability. plus, he outspeeds most of the tier, and could wreck everything with a cb set if all his moves had the effect of u-turn.
    What if I made it so they get switched out at the end of a turn like OceanicLanturn suggests?

Winter Snow - Ice

Check out a move I made called Permafrost a while ago, I think it might be what you had in mind

While I do agree that the ability is broken for offensive pokemon, I do think Archeops would still be pretty balanced with some other ability. It's extremely frail and has poor typing. It's not more dangerous than Tornadus, in all honesty.

Crashing Wave - Figthing

Winter Snow - Ice

aura sphere says hi.

aura sphere says hi.
    Aura Sphere's distribution is too small.

even so, it's exactly what he's/she's looking for.

I forgot to mention that I was looking for something for non fighting types to use too... like Shadow said, aura sphere has such a small distribution... pokés like reuniclus, ludicolo, golduck and much more are able to learn focus blast but sincerely it is a really bad move...
    -Current Platinum team:

-Current White team:

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post

Check out a move I made called Permafrost a while ago, I think it might be what you had in mind
    Not everyone can remember what moves were created in the previous pages :/

Would Revenge on Umbreon be nice to get a new move on its curse set?

Not everyone can remember what moves were created in the previous pages :/
    Thats exactly what I tought :/
    -Current Platinum team:

-Current White team:

Page 40 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast