Page 2 of 88 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Create &/or Change Anything & Everything Competitive Edition!

I forgot to mention in my previous post that I'd also like to see Selfdestruct and Explosion's power being doubled like in the previous three generations, and I'd also like to see Hydreigon with Regenerator as a Dream World Ability, as not only are hydras known for their regenerative abilities, but I also don't like the fact that Hydreigon is the only pseudo-legendary Pokémon without a Dream World Ability (and before anyone mentions that Pokémon with Levitate do not get alternate Abilities, I point to Bronzong).
    This is a battle. Of course it's gonna be unfair. That which is called 'battle' was a monster originally born of unfairness and intolerance. I can't stand that guy. I can beat that guy. I can't forgive that guy. We make enemies for all sorts of reasons, and from the moment you make an enemy, until one of you draws his last breath - you're in a battle.

Music

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon Trainer R View Post
    I forgot to mention in my previous post that I'd also like to see Selfdestruct and Explosion's power being doubled like in the previous three generations, and I'd also like to see Hydreigon with Regenerator as a Dream World Ability, as not only are hydras known for their regenerative abilities, but I also don't like the fact that Hydreigon is the only pseudo-legendary Pokémon without a Dream World Ability (and before anyone mentions that Pokémon with Levitate do not get alternate Abilities, I point to Bronzong).
    It's capable of flying, thus (like Flygon), must be off the ground.

Anyways, I want a nerf to Blaziken's defences and a more balanced spread for Deoxys in its normal forme.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

1) Make cherrim a grass/fire type. And give some fire moves in the process.

2) Change Flower Gift such that they boost 2 of cherrim and its allies' best stats instead of only attack and sp.def.

Something like this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...=#post11945802

Seriously, what was Game Freak thinking making Flower Gift boosts the stats that's not Cherrim's best?

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    It's capable of flying, thus (like Flygon), must be off the ground.
    What about Volcarona, then?
    This is a battle. Of course it's gonna be unfair. That which is called 'battle' was a monster originally born of unfairness and intolerance. I can't stand that guy. I can beat that guy. I can't forgive that guy. We make enemies for all sorts of reasons, and from the moment you make an enemy, until one of you draws his last breath - you're in a battle.

Music

What about Volcarona, then?
    And Beedrill and Venomoth and Dustox and that other guy.

I get the point, bad reasoning but seriously, Hydreigon with Regenerator isn't a bad idea however we still have to think our ideas through so we don't post anything broken.

Give Shuckle more HP and Recover. It needs it…really badly. Make Castform's base stats 100 across the board and give it a Sandstorm form.

Off topic, with Blaziken in a similar boat (requiring a stat drop). I was watching Game Grumps (a collaboration of let's plays with JonTron and EgoRaptor) having started their let's play with their trainer "****, I" and Ego said "Yeah, pick Torchic. Blaziken's really good, people still use him to this day." Jon replied back with agreement but a reinforcement of how ugly he finds Blaziken while I giggled at the irony of Ego's statement. Nothing special just thought I'd share a cheap laugh.

Bronzong's the exception because it had two abilities (Heatproof being the other) before the DW.

I have claimed Giratina

Escavalier with Steel coverage nuff said. Scizor, Durant, Forretress and Genesect all have coverage for steels so why not the awesome knight?

Wondertomb and Wondereye would be absolute trolling by gamefreak. It would bring them both up to Ubers, as the only ways to damage them would be passive damage and using Foresight. This would also possibly make the Hitmons and Machamp more popular.
    DW Pokemon I can offer:

It'd be just stupid. I mean yes you could still status and wear them down, but Sableye packs recover so it can heal off damage and switch. It would hopefully be banned from Ubers (though obv. it being made wont happen xD).

GodDamnZilla

Flygon should get Dragon Dance.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPika677 View Post
    Flygon should get Dragon Dance.
    Or Garchomop too, but yes, this would help Flygon in UU more.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Or Garchomop too, but yes, this would help Flygon in UU more.
    It's Uber, it deserves a nerf more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    It's Uber, it deserves a nerf more than anything.
    Like its speed to 70 and a nerf to Sand Veil?

NO. That would be awful. It would then be slower than Dragonite, and be the slowest OU dragon. That would just ruin it. Being in a great speed tier is part of why its so good, and taking that much away from it would be just wrong. I doubt it'd even be OU with those nerfs.

GodDamnZilla

Quote Originally Posted by John Wallrein View Post
    NO. That would be awful. It would then be slower than Dragonite, and be the slowest OU dragon. That would just ruin it. Being in a great speed tier is part of why its so good, and taking that much away from it would be just wrong. I doubt it'd even be OU with those nerfs.
    It was a suggestion, but if its speed would be decrease, maybe down to 96?

Just take out Sand Veil, and voila, you can use him in OU like Haxorus, but with STAB Earthquake.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    Just take out Sand Veil, and voila, you can use him in OU like Haxorus, but with STAB Earthquake.
    chomp would still be uber 108/95/85 defenses is nothing to laugh about especially on an offensive mon; plus 130 atk and 102 speed make it destructive force putting it in a favorable speed tier

take 10 out of each of chandelures defenses and put them in speed
    take 20 out of miltanks speed and put ten i def and 10 in sp.def
    add 20 to butterfrees hp, def, sp.def; add 40 to its sp.atk; add 15 to its speed
    add 15 to beedrills hp, def, sp.def; add 40 to its atk; add 30 to its speed
    make earthquake and surf never miss; just because you have sand in your eyes doesn't mean the opponent may be able to avoid an eq or giant wave and more
    3DS friend code- jack-3394 4240 7265
    Games Mastered    Spoiler:- click here:

If you have any new in-game and competitive uses/ideas for Sceptile, my page is for you

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
    Bronzong's the exception because it had two abilities (Heatproof being the other) before the DW.
    I don't see how that could be something that makes it the exception. The point is, Bronzong's existence is proof that Pokémon with Levitate can also have other Abilities as well. Therefore, other Pokémon with Levitate should be allowed to have other Abilities too, whether or not such Abilities are from the Dream World.

Music

I don't see how that could be something that makes it the exception. The point is, Bronzong's existence is proof that Pokémon with Levitate can also have other Abilities as well. Therefore, other Pokémon with Levitate should be allowed to have other Abilities too, whether or not such Abilities are from the Dream World.
    It does make sense for that to be an exception. From its existance Bronzong could either Levitate or not. Any other Pokemon with Levitate its only choice is and has been to Levitate. Changing this would be basic facts of these pokemon. Bronzong is the ONLY Pokemon with the ability to levitate or not, so it makes since for it to be an exception and not anything else. Proof that it is an exception also lies within the fact that no Levitating Pokemon has a DW ability, so obv. no.....

GodDamnZilla

You are describing the way things are in reality. But this thread is not for discussing the way things are, but rather the way we believe they should be.

Music

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Guts now prevents burn and poison damage- Would help make stuff like Conkeldurr and Swellow a bit.
    Stone Edge's accuracy is now 90%-Would see a rise in usage
    Focus Blasts accuracy is now 85%-this would be nice that people would stop calling it Focus Miss.
    Bulk up raises Attack, Defense, and Sp Defense- make Conkeldurr harder to take down.
    Um... Are you trying to make conk as broken as possible? It works pretty well as is

Also; nerfing stealth rock may make things seem a little broken (volc) that otherwise arent

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Um... Are you trying to make conk as broken as possible? It works pretty well as is

Also; nerfing stealth rock may make things seem a little broken (volc) that otherwise arent
    He was an example, I am pretty sure others would make good usage of Bulk Up.

Tell that to Rotom.

Indeed, Rotom, especially its Flying Forme, is another example of a Pokémon with Levitate that deserves a different Dream World Ability.

Music

Quote Originally Posted by John Wallrein View Post
    It does make sense for that to be an exception. From its existance Bronzong could either Levitate or not. Any other Pokemon with Levitate its only choice is and has been to Levitate. Changing this would be basic facts of these pokemon. Bronzong is the ONLY Pokemon with the ability to levitate or not, so it makes since for it to be an exception and not anything else. Proof that it is an exception also lies within the fact that no Levitating Pokemon has a DW ability, so obv. no.....
    Guess what, last gen no Pokemon had more than two abilities.

Now Pokemon can have three. Times change.

Page 2 of 88 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast