Page 4 of 88 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Create &/or Change Anything & Everything Competitive Edition!

Something like Quiver Dance Flygon. I mean it is a dragonfly-thing, no? Plus , Quiver Dance / Dragon Pulse / Fire Blast / Earth Power would kinda destroy everything .

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox11 View Post
    Something like Quiver Dance Flygon. I mean it is a dragonfly-thing, no? Plus , Quiver Dance / Dragon Pulse / Fire Blast / Earth Power would kinda destroy everything .
    Your Quiver Dance and my Dragon Dance

Seriously this would make Flygon so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    This is more of a tutoring idea. It's actually a really great tutoring idea.
    However, that's not what this is about. As a tier, it makes no sense. You could still do this in the normal competitive field today.
    Competitive isn't for everyone; you really do have to be a hardcore gamer and have to know everything about anything to be successful.
    Also, you should know by now that Gamefreak doesn't give a rat's fart about competitive pokemon battling. I'm sure they know it exists, but they still don't care. Competitive battling is basically the pokemon style of battling that Gamefreak refuses to acknowledge anywhere besides for the bad guys in the games and anime; battling pokemon to win, regardless of what happens to your pokemon. They'll never make a game teaching people how to battle competitively.
    And who uses Reversal Sawk anyway?

This thread is getting way off topic .__.
    Okay okay. Forget my Idea of a tier, I dump that tier part. But let's say I wanna share a tutorial solution for newcomers to learn the ins and out of competitive battling. I think my idea is best as a tutorial for Newcomers to the pokemon competitive field. AS for the Sawk, I saaw it on one wifi battle on youtube.

Yet still, thanks for appreciating the full on scale tutorial that may work. I dunno if the forums will do this idea but It can work possibly or not
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

one video does not constitute a staple of ou. sawk sucks.

anyone else up for aboma for uu?

I would seriously enjoy a rank below NU: like FU (ahem.. Forgettable use?) for stuff like luvdisc who still get sweeped in NU. Seriously NU had way too many

I want Lanturn back in UU...

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

please, like, give a reason.

nu is basically the dump for all pokemom nfe, etc. i dont think they'd make a tier for stupid **** like luvdisc(though it is bad...)

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    I would seriously enjoy a rank below NU: like FU (ahem.. Forgettable use?) for stuff like luvdisc who still get sweeped in NU. Seriously NU had way too many
    Currently the fans are titling it PU for "Pathetically Useless".

I want Lanturn back in UU...
    Not necessarily a bad thing that it's OU but it might drop back to UU over time.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Pokemon Who have Levitate Normally and via Dream World as their only option ought to gain somthing else.

Flygon: Tinted Lense/Sand Stream
    Eelectross:Limber/Adaptability

The Porygon Line would love Techno Boost even though it's a signature move.
    Minncinno used Substitute!Minncinno used Thunderbolt!

Serebii.net, come for the Pokemon news, stay for the forums.

It's currently RU right now...

They should make a NFE cup.

I'm just curious about one thing though. Anyway knows why in smogon, one NFE gets classified into NU while other goes into NFE?

Let's list some contestants in PU: luvdisc, delibird...

ASB Squad

They should make a NFE cup.

I'm just curious about one thing though. Anyway knows why in smogon, one NFE gets classified into NU while other goes into NFE?

Let's list some contestants in PU: luvdisc, delibird...
    You can use RU pokemon in UU. Js.
    Farfetch'd, Glalie, Swanna, Liepard... Actually, the list is surprisingly smaller than I expected.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    Pokemon Who have Levitate Normally and via Dream World as their only option ought to gain somthing else.

Flygon: Tinted Lense/Sand Stream
    Eelectross:Limber/Adaptability

The Porygon Line would love Techno Boost even though it's a signature move.
    being that its only activated with drives, and it has better coverage moves in ice beam and thunderbolt, its basically like genesect in that techno blast is a gimmicky, outclassed move. why settle for a base 85 move, when you can go base 95, along with not giving away a move in your moveset?

Even better (in a way). Lanturn is so outclassed.

Either they're super outclassed in NU (Grovyle), have their fully evolved stage in NU (Charmeleon), and/or are banned from Little Cup (Yanma).

Quote Originally Posted by Soperman View Post
    You can use RU pokemon in UU. Js.
    Farfetch'd, Glalie, Swanna, Liepard... Actually, the list is surprisingly smaller than I expected.
    How could you forget about the most interesting gimmick ever?

Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    being that its only activated with drives, and it has better coverage moves in ice beam and thunderbolt, its basically like genesect in that techno blast is a gimmicky, outclassed move. why settle for a base 85 move, when you can go base 95, along with not giving away a move in your moveset?
    Slightly stronger STAB?

the most used porygon is porygon2. its most used set is recover/toxic/ice beam/thunderbolt

doesnt always need STAB. and +5 power isnt really going to turn former 2hko-3hkos into ohkos-2hkos, etc etc.

the most used porygon is porygon2. its most used set is recover/toxic/ice beam/thunderbolt

doesnt always need STAB. and +5 power isnt really going to turn former 2hko-3hkos into ohkos-2hkos, etc etc.
    I know, that was just the only reason I could come up with.

flygon should get like sand veil or something. cmon new garchomp!

Awww but little Lanturn is beastly and cute :3

I personally think Dodrio should get something better: like maybe a 2nd dw ability for some Pokemon ?

I think all the bird really need a revamp: like maybe Defiant for Dodrio, since it looks defiant enough... Or like Sheer Power for Staraptor? That'd be great with Brave Bird

I'd suggest a few new abilities I think would be great:
    Earth Force: All ground, rock and steel type damaging moves gets boosted by 50%. However, moves of other type will recieve a 50% decrease.
    Sun Rush: All fire type moves gets +1 priority in the Sun
    Clear Symbol: Every turn, there is a 30% chance that the foes stat changes reset
    Glare: Opponents speed is lowered by 1 stage when pokemon enters

And of course we should have an AWESOME one for delibird

Weak Scale: Weakness to rock increase by 50%, takes 50% extra damage from original stealth rock damage, but attack + 2 stages

*sarcasm*

ASB Squad

Sheer force doesn't affect Brave Bird.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Make starters stronger!

Some people like to use their starters. However, they aren't usually good competitive battlers, unless they are facing someone weaker than them. Maybe +10 stats for each of them?

Name: Leaflo
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Teams:

Team White in Rotation:

Looking for Vivillionof the world. Legendaries too!
    I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfect ivs, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are and treat them like individuals instead of drones. So I herd u leik teh mudkipz
    I have a group of Mudkips and Shinx looking for a good home. Pm me with offers. May just give them away for a Patrat

If anything, Give Black Kyurem a Strong Physical Ice STAB in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by a cat View Post
    Make starters stronger!

Some people like to use their starters. However, they aren't usually good competitive battlers, unless they are facing someone weaker than them. Maybe +10 stats for each of them?
    All starters have a BST of 506-515, so it's not really about the base stats, but rather their typing, stat distribution and movepool.

Poison Shield, Paralyze Shield and Burn Shield. 3 items that protect against the status. It's a bit gimmicky, but could see some use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Blaziken/Infernape/Swampert/Empoleon/Venusaur don't have problems really, they are good as of now in their tiers.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

and charizard is a beast in ru. blastoise is one of 2 goood spinners in uu. sceptile is the fastest poke in its tier.

blziken just doesnt stand up to ubers, but its too OP for ou, like skymin.

and charizard is a beast in ru. blastoise is one of 2 goood spinners in uu. sceptile is the fastest poke in its tier.

blziken just doesnt stand up to ubers, but its too OP for ou, like skymin.
    Actually he is decent in NU

people forgot middle cup for NFE pokemons it is an official tier in PO server.

all the pokemons in NFE list are NU some just got NU analysis cause they are good (I think klank and combusken didn't got an analysis but oh well..

new ability: ultrasound speed- every damaging move gets a +1 priority obviously given to an already fast pokemon not so strong kinda frail with bad typing to balance it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

There needs to be a Static Orb to inflict Paralysis to match with the Burn Orb and Toxic Orb.

Quick Feet Ursaring would get an amazing new toy.

If Guts and Toxic Rush can get insta boost items, Quick Feet shouldn't be left out too.
    Minncinno used Substitute!Minncinno used Thunderbolt!

Serebii.net, come for the Pokemon news, stay for the forums.

im going to post it again, just because it needs to happen:

ABOMASNOW FOR UU

Page 4 of 88 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast