Page 46 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 2185

Thread: Create &/or Change Anything & Everything Competitive Edition!

  1. #1126
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,025

    Default

    New Items!

    Technolite
    - Extra damage from using the same type attack as the user is increased, but decreases HP each turn
    > STAB with Technolite = x2.5 rather than x1.5, uses 1/12 HP as a recoil

    Scenario v.s T-tar using Mach Punch
    Breloom: 150 damage (1.5 x 100 damage)
    Breloom w/ Technolite: 250 damage (2.5 x 100 damage)
    Breloom w/ Life Orb: 195 damage (1.5 x 100 damage x 1.3)
    Breloom w/ Choice Band: 225 damage (1.5 x 1.5 x 100 damage)

    But Technolite isn't the best item ever, as it still takes recoil even if the attack used was not STAB. So against a wall that resists Fighting and Grass, you're practically wasting your hp on your item that doesn't help.

    Renewed Attacks:
    Wrap/Whirlpool/Bind/Fire Spin/Sand Tomb
    PP remains at 20
    Accuracy upped to 100
    Base Power quadripled to 60
    Damage Received every turn by the foe, new formula
    ( n (Damage Dealt) x 33% ) every turn
    Traps the user for 5 turns always
    Grip Claw boosts the number of turns trapped to 7
    Binding Band increases the formula from n x 33% into n x 50% every turn

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  2. #1127

    Default

    little overpowered. wrap etc is fine how it is. good for whittling the foe down slowly.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  3. #1128
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    New Items!

    Technolite
    - Extra damage from using the same type attack as the user is increased, but decreases HP each turn
    > STAB with Technolite = x2.5 rather than x1.5, uses 1/12 HP as a recoil

    Scenario v.s T-tar using Mach Punch
    Breloom: 150 damage (1.5 x 100 damage)
    Breloom w/ Technolite: 250 damage (2.5 x 100 damage)
    Breloom w/ Life Orb: 195 damage (1.5 x 100 damage x 1.3)
    Breloom w/ Choice Band: 225 damage (1.5 x 1.5 x 100 damage)

    But Technolite isn't the best item ever, as it still takes recoil even if the attack used was not STAB. So against a wall that resists Fighting and Grass, you're practically wasting your hp on your item that doesn't help.

    Renewed Attacks:
    Wrap/Whirlpool/Bind/Fire Spin/Sand Tomb
    PP remains at 20
    Accuracy upped to 100
    Base Power quadripled to 60
    Damage Received every turn by the foe, new formula
    ( n (Damage Dealt) x 33% ) every turn
    Traps the user for 5 turns always
    Grip Claw boosts the number of turns trapped to 7
    Binding Band increases the formula from n x 33% into n x 50% every turn
    So a broken Life Orb which works only with Stabs..


    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

  4. #1129

    Default

    e x a c t l y !
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  5. #1130
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Technician now only boosts moves with Base Power of 30. I'm sure Ilan would love this


  6. #1131
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Technician now only boosts moves with Base Power of 30. I'm sure Ilan would love this
    Well, even with all my hate to scizor, I actually don't hate technican I use techniloom a lot and ambipom in lower tiers sometimes.. moves with base 30 or lower are very rare.. so I don't see a point to it..

    If anything I would give haxorus fire punch for obvious reasons sometimes some pokemons get new moves they didn't get before (like klinklang getting wild charge) so maybe..

    And talking about klinklang it needs new moves.. his movepool is awful Superpower could had worked


    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

  7. #1132
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thewindlord View Post
    Ring of Fire (Fire)
    PP:5 Power: 80 Accuracy:100 Category:Special Target: All pokemon on field
    The user summons forth a massive Ring of Fire that surrounds the field and slowly closes in on the pokemon. Each turn, a small amount of Fire Damage is dealt to both Pokemon, and after three three turns, the Ring finnally closes in on the pokemon and they both instantly faint.

    Chaos Strike (Dark)
    PP:5 Power:Varies Accuracy: Varies Category:Special Target: Selected Pokemon
    Basically, you must select up to three allies (1 min), and they instantly faint. However, depending on the pokemons moves and EV's, you unleash a blast of energy that will absolutly wreck the enemy.
    Ring of Fire - I see that this has 80 power and affects all Pokémon on the field. So on the turn that this is used, it hits each Pokémon on the field for 80 base power, and then does residual damage and then does a Perish Song effect?

    Chaos Strike - Without some array of numbers from which to evaluate the power of the move, proper evaluation of the power of the move can't be done. However, since it hasn't been done, I don't think two different types of targeting with one move is possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    New move: Electric Shard
    Same as Ice Shard except its a special move.

    A good priority move for Jolteon and friends.
    Sure, I guess, though I have a move in mind similar to that.

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    New Items!

    Technolite
    - Extra damage from using the same type attack as the user is increased, but decreases HP each turn
    > STAB with Technolite = x2.5 rather than x1.5, uses 1/12 HP as a recoil

    Scenario v.s T-tar using Mach Punch
    Breloom: 150 damage (1.5 x 100 damage)
    Breloom w/ Technolite: 250 damage (2.5 x 100 damage)
    Breloom w/ Life Orb: 195 damage (1.5 x 100 damage x 1.3)
    Breloom w/ Choice Band: 225 damage (1.5 x 1.5 x 100 damage)

    But Technolite isn't the best item ever, as it still takes recoil even if the attack used was not STAB. So against a wall that resists Fighting and Grass, you're practically wasting your hp on your item that doesn't help.

    Renewed Attacks:
    Wrap/Whirlpool/Bind/Fire Spin/Sand Tomb
    PP remains at 20
    Accuracy upped to 100
    Base Power quadripled to 60
    Damage Received every turn by the foe, new formula
    ( n (Damage Dealt) x 33% ) every turn
    Traps the user for 5 turns always
    Grip Claw boosts the number of turns trapped to 7
    Binding Band increases the formula from n x 33% into n x 50% every turn
    Technolite - An additional x1 damage multiplier for just 1/12 HP recoil is waaaaay too much. Life Orb is +x0.3 and takes 1/10 HP recoil, where this is +x1 and takes even less recoil. The fact that this applies for less moves is too little of a "drawback" to warrant such a high damage modifier.

    Trapping moves -
    [indent]PP: Sure.
    Accuracy: I guess.
    Power: Eh, why not?
    Residual damage formula and duration: Broken. 60 power isn't stellar, but it also doesn't downright suck, either. In combination with the duration, the damage would rack up really fast. Along with the fact that the affected foe can't switch, the user being able to use moves on top of this residual damage makes it too much.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Technician now only boosts moves with Base Power of 30. I'm sure Ilan would love this
    This would definitely not be broken, but I'm not sure whether or not it would be competitively viable anymore. I guess it'd work for moves like Bullet Seed, but eh...





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  8. #1133
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    None of your bizness
    Posts
    830

    Default

    2 New abilities and a new move!!!


    Emancipate
    "Raises attack, but can't use items"

    -So a Pokemon that is holding an item with this ability will get their attack boosted by 20% however this only applies if they're actually holding an item, the items effect does not work though. So think of this ability like a much better Klutz.



    Clique
    "Raises Defense and Sp.Defense when the same Pokemon is out"

    -Just to be clear it has to be the exact same Pokemon. Not the evolution or the pre-evolution but the same Pokemon. This ability applies more toward double, triple and rotation battles but you can get the bonus in single battles if your opponent has the same Pokemon. It raises the defense and Sp.defense by 20%. Also the number of the same Pokemon does not matter either so say you have out two Ninetales in a double battle and three in a triple, the one in a triple will still just get 20%.





    New Move: Fair Play

    Type: / Power: -- / Accuracy: 100% / PP: 20 / Target: Single adjacent Pokemon / Category: / Priority: 0
    "The user sacrifices some of their current HP and removes the same amount from the target"

    -So say a Pokemon has full 100 Hp and used Fair Play, the target and you lose 10 HP. The amount a the user can cut is only 1/10 of their current HP


    FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

  9. #1134
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,346

    Default

    I'm sure clique would be useless in 99% of battles because it violates species clause.

  10. #1135
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I'm sure clique would be useless in 99% of battles because it violates species clause.
    You don't say

    That reminds me, an ability that acts like Download but raises Defense or Sp Defense when it is sent out!


  11. #1136
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,025

    Default

    Hmm~~ *hum*

    Redemption (Psychic)
    PP: 5/Power: --/Accuracy: 100/Category: Special/Priority: 0/Target: Selected Foe
    The user faints itself, but completely heals every member of the party by 20%.

    Warrant (Normal)
    PP: 5/Power: --/Accuracy: 100/Category: Physical/Priority: 0/Target: Selected Foe
    The foe faints if the user faints within three turns. It wears off afterwards.
    - Reverse Perish Song. So against stuff you know will KO you in two hits, it's a handy attack.

    NEW AND RENEWED TECHNO BLAST!
    Techno Blast
    PP increased to 15 (5... seriously?)
    Power increased to 90
    Accuracy remains at 100
    New:
    Electric Techno Blast: Has a 30% chance to make the foe gain a weakness to electric moves.
    Fire Techno Blast: Has a 30% chance to make the foe gain a weakness to fire moves
    Ice Techno Blast: Has a 30% chance to make the foe gain a weakness to ice moves
    Water Techno Blast: Has a 30% chance to make the foe gain a weakness to water moves
    Normal Techno Blast: May flinch.

    If a Parasect is hit by a Fire Techno Blast and its secondary effect is activated, it remains at x4, so no x8 for ya. However, if an Omaster is hit by a Fire Techno Blast, it WILL gain a weakness from fire. So x4 resistance is nullifed and x2 weakness is put in place.

    Item
    Puppet
    "The user steals some items from the foe when fainted"
    - It can take away any items, from 1~3 from any member of the team. The fainting process does NOT include poisoning, SR weakness, burnt, spikes etc etc. So yay?

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  12. #1137
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    None of your bizness
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I'm sure clique would be useless in 99% of battles because it violates species clause.
    How about if I made it so the Pokemon gets the bonus if the same egg group is out? Like say a Seviper and a Arbok being out? There really is no move or ability that seems to affect or be affected by the egg groups.

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Warrant (Normal)
    PP: 5/Power: --/Accuracy: 100/Category: Physical/Priority: 0/Target: Selected Foe
    The foe faints if the user faints within three turns. It wears off afterwards.
    - Reverse Perish Song. So against stuff you know will KO you in two hits, it's a handy attack.
    So like a Delayed destiny bond?

    Item
    Puppet
    "The user steals some items from the foe when fainted"
    - It can take away any items, from 1~3 from any member of the team. The fainting process does NOT include poisoning, SR weakness, burnt, spikes etc etc. So yay?
    I like this one. So i'm assuming the item takes place of the puppet? I think it would make more sense if the item took the effect of the item instead, which is basically the same thing but you get the point...


    FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

  13. #1138
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    I like the Egg Group part better but think about Terrakion and Metagross on the same team...


  14. #1139
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    None of your bizness
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    I like the Egg Group part better but think about Terrakion and Metagross on the same team...


    Revamped Version V.02


    Clique
    "Raises Defense and Sp.Defense when a Pokemon of the same group is out"

    -This ability applies more toward double, triple and rotation battles but you can get the bonus in single battles if your opponent has out a Pokemon in the same egg group. It raises the defense and Sp.defense by 20%. Also the number of the Pokemon does not matter either so say you have out a Machamp and a Jynx in a double battle and a Machamp, Jynx and Toxicroak in a triple battle the Pokemon with the ability Clique will still just get 20%. Also, it does not stack if you have a a Pokemon with dual egg group out so say a Illumise is out and a Volbeat is out aswell and Illumise has the ability Clique, Illumise will still just get a 20% boost.


    FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

  15. #1140
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Luminoise City
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    Revamped Version V.02


    Clique
    "Raises Defense and Sp.Defense when a Pokemon of the same group is out"

    -This ability applies more toward double, triple and rotation battles but you can get the bonus in single battles if your opponent has out a Pokemon in the same egg group. It raises the defense and Sp.defense by 20%. Also the number of the Pokemon does not matter either so say you have out a Machamp and a Jynx in a double battle and a Machamp, Jynx and Toxicroak in a triple battle the Pokemon with the ability Clique will still just get 20%. Also, it does not stack if you have a a Pokemon with dual egg group out so say a Illumise is out and a Volbeat is out aswell and Illumise has the ability Clique, Illumise will still just get a 20% boost.
    this i think could work in some cool and weird ways


  16. #1141
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    2 New abilities and a new move!!!

    Emancipate
    "Raises attack, but can't use items"

    -So a Pokemon that is holding an item with this ability will get their attack boosted by 20% however this only applies if they're actually holding an item, the items effect does not work though. So think of this ability like a much better Klutz.

    New Move: Fair Play

    Type: / Power: -- / Accuracy: 100% / PP: 20 / Target: Single adjacent Pokemon / Category: / Priority: 0
    "The user sacrifices some of their current HP and removes the same amount from the target"

    -So say a Pokemon has full 100 Hp and used Fair Play, the target and you lose 10 HP. The amount a the user can cut is only 1/10 of their current HP
    Emancipate - I'd normally say something negative about this because this ability is strictly better than another ability. But because Klutz is pretty much not productively useful anyway, I'd say that this is alright.

    Fair Play - Seems fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Hmm~~ *hum*

    Redemption (Psychic)
    PP: 5/Power: --/Accuracy: 100/Category: Special/Priority: 0/Target: Selected Foe
    The user faints itself, but completely heals every member of the party by 20%.

    Warrant (Normal)
    PP: 5/Power: --/Accuracy: 100/Category: Physical/Priority: 0/Target: Selected Foe
    The foe faints if the user faints within three turns. It wears off afterwards.
    - Reverse Perish Song. So against stuff you know will KO you in two hits, it's a handy attack.

    NEW AND RENEWED TECHNO BLAST!
    Techno Blast
    PP increased to 15 (5... seriously?)
    Power increased to 90
    Accuracy remains at 100
    New:
    Electric Techno Blast: Has a 30% chance to make the foe gain a weakness to electric moves.
    Fire Techno Blast: Has a 30% chance to make the foe gain a weakness to fire moves
    Ice Techno Blast: Has a 30% chance to make the foe gain a weakness to ice moves
    Water Techno Blast: Has a 30% chance to make the foe gain a weakness to water moves
    Normal Techno Blast: May flinch.

    If a Parasect is hit by a Fire Techno Blast and its secondary effect is activated, it remains at x4, so no x8 for ya. However, if an Omaster is hit by a Fire Techno Blast, it WILL gain a weakness from fire. So x4 resistance is nullifed and x2 weakness is put in place.

    Item
    Puppet
    "The user steals some items from the foe when fainted"
    - It can take away any items, from 1~3 from any member of the team. The fainting process does NOT include poisoning, SR weakness, burnt, spikes etc etc. So yay?
    Redemption - Eh, it's not really that broken, and it works, but I don't really like the move much. :/

    Warrant - So if either one switches, what happens?

    Techno Blast - I'm also not a big fan of weakness tack-ons, but that's just my opinion. It could go either way, really.

    Puppet - I don't really like this, either. Other than that, stealing three items doesn't work, since a Pokémon can only hold one item. I don't understand how that would work.

    Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    Revamped Version V.02
    Clique
    "Raises Defense and Sp.Defense when a Pokemon of the same group is out"

    -This ability applies more toward double, triple and rotation battles but you can get the bonus in single battles if your opponent has out a Pokemon in the same egg group. It raises the defense and Sp.defense by 20%. Also the number of the Pokemon does not matter either so say you have out a Machamp and a Jynx in a double battle and a Machamp, Jynx and Toxicroak in a triple battle the Pokemon with the ability Clique will still just get 20%. Also, it does not stack if you have a a Pokemon with dual egg group out so say a Illumise is out and a Volbeat is out aswell and Illumise has the ability Clique, Illumise will still just get a 20% boost.
    The benefit condition I really like, as it can also be active based on your opponent's Pokémon, but the actual benefit requirement I don't like, if that made sense. For a Pokémon to receive a benefit based on the egg groups of all other Pokémon on the field is like a Pokémon receiving a benefit based on the base experience yield, base happiness, or experience value at level 100 of other Pokémon--it just doesn't correlate with the battle environment at all.

    The Defense and Sp. Def boost I'd say is alright, though.





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  17. #1142
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,025

    Default

    Overdrive (Fighting)
    PP: 15/Power: 40/Accuracy: 100/Category: Physical/Priority: 0/Target: Selected Foe
    The user slams its fist at the foe. Damage increases the longer the time the user is out.

    - Chart
    Turn 1: 40
    Turn 2: 50
    Turn 3: 70
    Turn 4: 100
    Turn 5: 140
    Turn 6+ : 190

    So basically, the more the number of turns the user is out, the more damage it does.

    Abilities
    Simplify: Damage is boosted by 50%, but restricts the use of stat-boosting moves.

    Metal Soul: Lowers damage from special attack, but takes more damage for physical attacks. (20% for 20%)

    Guardian: Doubles attack and special attack when below 50% hp.
    - Guardian is not op, fyi. It'll be given to a weaker mon :3.
    - Reverse Defeatist

    Item
    Sour Pill
    "Ups all stats in a pinch"
    - When below 25% hp, boosts all stats by one stage.

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  18. #1143
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Overdrive (Fighting)
    PP: 15/Power: 40/Accuracy: 100/Category: Physical/Priority: 0/Target: Selected Foe
    The user slams its fist at the foe. Damage increases the longer the time the user is out.

    - Chart
    Turn 1: 40
    Turn 2: 50
    Turn 3: 70
    Turn 4: 100
    Turn 5: 140
    Turn 6+ : 190

    So basically, the more the number of turns the user is out, the more damage it does.

    Abilities
    Simplify: Damage is boosted by 50%, but restricts the use of stat-boosting moves.

    Metal Soul: Lowers damage from special attack, but takes more damage for physical attacks. (20% for 20%)

    Guardian: Doubles attack and special attack when below 50% hp.
    - Guardian is not op, fyi. It'll be given to a weaker mon :3.
    - Reverse Defeatist

    Item
    Sour Pill
    "Ups all stats in a pinch"
    - When below 25% hp, boosts all stats by one stage.
    Over drive.. well it is okish for a stall pokemon but in competitive you mostly switch a lot.. it could work on something like gliscor.

    Simplify- free choice item that's too much.

    Metal Soul: wouldn't it be just better the pokemon just had his stats like this to begin with? seems pointless...

    Guardian: need to be really weak.. see azumaril only base 50 attack huge power make it into a monster.

    Sour Pill: really too much we have pinch berries and those are enough..


    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

  19. #1144
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Overdrive (Fighting)
    PP: 15/Power: 40/Accuracy: 100/Category: Physical/Priority: 0/Target: Selected Foe
    The user slams its fist at the foe. Damage increases the longer the time the user is out.

    - Chart
    Turn 1: 40
    Turn 2: 50
    Turn 3: 70
    Turn 4: 100
    Turn 5: 140
    Turn 6+ : 190

    So basically, the more the number of turns the user is out, the more damage it does.

    Abilities
    Simplify: Damage is boosted by 50%, but restricts the use of stat-boosting moves.

    Metal Soul: Lowers damage from special attack, but takes more damage for physical attacks. (20% for 20%)

    Guardian: Doubles attack and special attack when below 50% hp.
    - Guardian is not op, fyi. It'll be given to a weaker mon :3.
    - Reverse Defeatist

    Item
    Sour Pill
    "Ups all stats in a pinch"
    - When below 25% hp, boosts all stats by one stage.
    Overdrive - Aside from the possibility of this move not working, it seems alright. I actually have a few moves that function similarly to this move that I won't reveal just yet.

    Simplify - Aside from the name being extremely close to Simple, having a Choice item on an ability is too much. No, it's actually better than a Choice item, since it effectively boosts both Attack and Sp. Atk. And even then, would moves like Charge Beam, Metal Claw, and Meteor Mash be usable? They can raise the user's stats.

    Metal Soul - Sure, I guess. And as always, my obsessive-compulsiveness kicks in and says there should be a physical variant of this as well.

    Guardian - I think I mentioned this before, but a reverse Slow Start is pretty powerful. And I definitely mentioned before that the inherent brokenness of a battle mechanic can't really be justified based on the Pokémon that it's given to unless it's like the signature move of a legendary Pokémon (which I would assume this isn't).

    Sour Pill - This is strictly better than those stat-raising berries. I'd have to say no to this one. It'd be much more balanced if it gave the holder a one-stage increase in Attack and Sp. Atk and a one-stage decrease in Defense and Sp. Def or something like that.

    Anyway, I haven't posted anything of my own lately, so:

    New Move: Spirit Elegy
    Type: Ghost / Power: 60 / Accuracy: 100 / PP: 10 / Target: Adjacent foes / Category: Special / Priority: 0
    "A ghostly tune strikes fear into nearby foes. Consecutive use boosts chances of lowering the targets' Sp. Def stat."
    - The chance of lowering Sp. Def is given by the formula (10 x number of consecutive uses) %.





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  20. #1145
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Ban ALL dream world abilities.

    Ban choice scarf

  21. #1146
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Affinity1993 View Post
    Ban ALL dream world abilities.

    Ban choice scarf
    To both proposals, I'd have to ask, "Why?" Most Pokémon have Dream World abilities that aren't broken (and some of them only have Dream World abilities as accessible viable abilities). I understand where you come from with the Choice Scarf ban proposal, but I don't think it's that overpowered.





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

  22. #1147
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    A white Van with no windows...
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Icicle Pierce
    Physical
    Ice
    BP-75
    Acc 100
    "The user thrusts a frozen point at the foe, High Critical hit chance.

    Really need a generic physical Ice move that can be used. It's a real Shame Samurott can't use Ice Punch (really, just give it to Dewott, I mean Alakazam has Iron Tail from Kadabra), but this would give him something to hit from the Physical side with. It would also give Pokemon like Escavalier, Beedrill, and Fearow a good Physical Ice move.

    Needle Buster
    Physical
    Bug
    BP-100
    Acc 100
    "The user goes all out to charge into the foe. Lowers DEF one stage."

    Alot of non horned Physical Bugs would like a good move to...
    Minncinno used Substitute!Minncinno used Thunderbolt!


    Serebii.net, come for the Pokemon news, stay for the forums.

  23. #1148
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    2,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    Icicle Pierce
    Physical
    Ice
    BP-75
    Acc 100
    "The user thrusts a frozen point at the foe, High Critical hit chance.

    Really need a generic physical Ice move that can be used. It's a real Shame Samurott can't use Ice Punch (really, just give it to Dewott, I mean Alakazam has Iron Tail from Kadabra), but this would give him something to hit from the Physical side with. It would also give Pokemon like Escavalier, Beedrill, and Fearow a good Physical Ice move.
    Icicle Crash? It looks like a slightly more accurate but weaker version of it.

    Refined Abilites
    Stall: Defense is boosted by a stage every turn, but this pokemon always goes last.
    Speed Boost: Boosts speed by a stage every turn, but this pokemon take 1/12 damage every turn.

    Attackssss
    Generalise (Normal)
    PP: 15/Power: --/Accuracy: --/Category: Status/Target: Self/Priority: 0
    For the next five turns, the user always hit nuetral damage.
    *Ignores resistance and immunity*

    Finishing Blow (Fighting)
    PP: 15/Power: 60/Accuracy: --/Category: Physical/Target: Selected Foe/Priority: 0
    The user will heal 33% hp of the user if this move KO-ed the foe.
    *excludes Poison damage, burn damage etc etc*

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  24. #1149

    Default

    its been a while since i've made something.

    new pokemon:

    Metanyx
    Type: Bug/Fighting
    Ability: Iron Armor (see below); Heatproof
    Pokedex/Flavor Text: a massive bug the size and shape/stature of a heavyweight fighter. it makes an armor out of blackened HERACROSS carapaces./clad head to toe in black armor, it is very terratorial and attacks those that move.

    Stats:

    Hp: 105
    Attack: 130
    Defense: 100
    Special Attack: 70
    Special Defense: 85
    Speed: 79

    notes: doesnt get a good bug move, surprisingly. my concept doesnt allow for bug bite, (if wearing a mask of armor, how does it bite?) or u-turn. (fleeing is for wusses.) learns mainly fighting and ground type moves.

    New Ability: Iron Armor: (as seen above.) this pokemon takes half damage from rock and dragon. (notes: maybe steel too? keep in mind with these three resistances the above poke only resists eight types.)

    very limited (if not exclusive) distrubution.

    i had wanted to post that for three days, just had to get the flavor right.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  25. #1150
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Parilia City
    Posts
    2,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    Icicle Pierce
    Physical
    Ice
    BP-75
    Acc 100
    "The user thrusts a frozen point at the foe, High Critical hit chance.

    Really need a generic physical Ice move that can be used. It's a real Shame Samurott can't use Ice Punch (really, just give it to Dewott, I mean Alakazam has Iron Tail from Kadabra), but this would give him something to hit from the Physical side with. It would also give Pokemon like Escavalier, Beedrill, and Fearow a good Physical Ice move.

    Needle Buster
    Physical
    Bug
    BP-100
    Acc 100
    "The user goes all out to charge into the foe. Lowers DEF one stage."

    Alot of non horned Physical Bugs would like a good move to...
    Icicle Pierce - Yeah, it seems fine, if not just slightly over the curve in terms of base power. It could do with 70 base power just like other Slash variants.

    Needle Buster - If anything, I'd say that Superpower has slightly too much drawback for its power-accuracy ratio. I like pretty much everything about this move, even the name. Well done!

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Icicle Crash? It looks like a slightly more accurate but weaker version of it.

    Refined Abilites
    Stall: Defense is boosted by a stage every turn, but this pokemon always goes last.
    Speed Boost: Boosts speed by a stage every turn, but this pokemon take 1/12 damage every turn.

    Attackssss
    Generalise (Normal)
    PP: 15/Power: --/Accuracy: --/Category: Status/Target: Self/Priority: 0
    For the next five turns, the user always hit nuetral damage.
    *Ignores resistance and immunity*

    Finishing Blow (Fighting)
    PP: 15/Power: 60/Accuracy: --/Category: Physical/Target: Selected Foe/Priority: 0
    The user will heal 33% hp of the user if this move KO-ed the foe.
    *excludes Poison damage, burn damage etc etc*
    Stall and Speed Boost - Both ability refinements destroy the flavor behind both moves. In terms of competitive balance and viability only, I'd say sure. Factor in flavor along with question such as, "Why does a Pokémon suddenly have its Defense raised just because it goes last?", and it falls apart.

    Generalize - Something about the five-turn duration is a bit off to me. I'd make it three turns at the most. I'm also tempted to say that it allows for a lot of type matchup abuse, but I can't think of any situations where that would be the case.

    Finishing Blow - I'd make it so that the user restores HP equal to the damage dealt, but only if the move KO's the foe. I don't know, it seems better to me that way. And this move never misses?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    its been a while since i've made something.

    new pokemon:

    Metanyx
    Type: Bug/Fighting
    Ability: Iron Armor (see below); Heatproof
    Pokedex/Flavor Text: a massive bug the size and shape/stature of a heavyweight fighter. it makes an armor out of blackened HERACROSS carapaces./clad head to toe in black armor, it is very terratorial and attacks those that move.

    Stats:

    Hp: 105
    Attack: 130
    Defense: 100
    Special Attack: 70
    Special Defense: 85
    Speed: 79

    notes: doesnt get a good bug move, surprisingly. my concept doesnt allow for bug bite, (if wearing a mask of armor, how does it bite?) or u-turn. (fleeing is for wusses.) learns mainly fighting and ground type moves.

    New Ability: Iron Armor: (as seen above.) this pokemon takes half damage from rock and dragon. (notes: maybe steel too? keep in mind with these three resistances the above poke only resists eight types.)

    very limited (if not exclusive) distrubution.

    i had wanted to post that for three days, just had to get the flavor right.
    Metanyx - Seems like a solid Pokémon, based on typing and base stats alone. Definitely competitively viable from what you've posted.

    Iron Armor - I'm not a huge fan of mechanics that inherently "hate" on certain types, and this is no exception. -25% damage from physical moves or something?




    New Item: Yellow Prism
    "A prism of bright topaz. It reduces the chance of the holding Pokémon to be fully paralyzed."
    - The chance that the holding Pokémon is fully paralyzed drops from 25% to 12.5%.

    New Item: Red Prism
    "A prism of gleaming ruby. It lowers the reduction of a burned Pokémon's Attack stat."
    - If the holding Pokémon is burned, its Attack stat is reduced by 1/4 instead of halved.

    New Item: Purple Prism
    "A prism of lucid amethyst. It lowers the damage taken from a Pokémon's mild poison."
    - "Mild poison" means regular poison. Poison saps 1/16 HP from the holding Pokémon every turn instead of 1/8 HP. Toxic poison is unaffected.

    New Item: Green Prism
    "A prism of shiny emerald. A Pokémon holding this item will wake from its slumber more quickly."
    - Early Bird on an item. It does stack with the ability equivalent.

    New Item: Blue Prism
    "A prism of crystalline sapphire. A Pokémon holding this item will defrost more quickly."
    - The 20% chance of defrosting every turn is doubled to 40%.

    New Item: White Prism
    "A prism of luminescent opal. It makes the holding Pokémon snap out of confusion faster."
    - It halves the number of turns that the holding Pokémon is confused. It's basically Early Bird, except for confusion instead of sleep.

    New Item: Pink Prism
    "A prism of brilliant pink garnet. Moves' secondary effects that inflict status conditions occur less often."
    - Wonder Skin on an item. Like with the Green Prism, it does stack with the ability equivalent.





    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Page 46 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •