Page 52 of 88 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 2185

Thread: Create &/or Change Anything & Everything Competitive Edition!

@OceanicLanturn I like Air Current, this could really help kill stuff like Jolteon, Scarf users, the Lati's and other speedy Pokemon much easier. I'm sure Tornadus and the sheep get it yes?

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    I forgot all about inner focus XD

*goes to dictionary.com and search for word of the day for an inspiration*

Alright, I'm going to start a Word of The Day new move challenge. It's fun for inspiration

Word of the day: Disbosom (To reveal, to confess)

Disbosom (Psychic)
    PP: 15/Power: --/Accuracy: --/Category: Status/Target: Self/Priority: 0
    The user reveals and get rids of its item, but drastically increases speed.

---

Abilities:
    Pure Mind: The user ignores all the foe's stats boost.
    > A Simple clone with different distribution

Nike: Special Attack increases after knocking out a foe.
    > A Special Variant of Moxie

Air Current: Halves speed of the foe's party for 4 turns
    > An anti-tailwind
    Knock off take's the opponent's item without penality
    what's the point of a different ability to an existing one? I think a strong wall shouldn't get simple cause it would be really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

Alright, I'm going to start a Word of The Day new move challenge. It's fun for inspiration

Disbosom (Psychic)

---

Abilities:

> An anti-tailwind
    Yeah thats basically a worse knock off... and not many people use that anyway
    and Air current should be a move ..like tailwind ... due to the 4/5 turns thing ... It wouldnt work as an ability OR would do as unlmited turns (till switch out or KO etc)

Push da button

New Items:

Wrecking Ball: Increases Attack by 50% but will always move last in battle.

Gravity Ball: Increases Special Attack by 50% but will always move last in battle.
    Under Construction

^Reuniclus and Tangrowth plus others would love that item considering there speed.

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    New Items:

Gravity Ball: Increases Special Attack by 50% but will always move last in battle.
    Pretty easy to abuse in Trick Room...

New Items:

waaaaay to broken.

and mr abover poster, that says they always go last. that means even with tr they'd still go last.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    waaaaay to broken.

and mr abover poster, that says they always go last. that means even with tr they'd still go last.
    Yeah didn't think that through.

Being able to switch moves while still getting the 50% boost from Choice Band/Specs is too much. Even with the move last always each turn, that just isn't enough of a drawback.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Pretty easy to abuse in Trick Room...
    The slower Pokemon that would move first in Trick Room would negate the effect of the item.
    I guess I should've added that.

Now that that's out of the way, I don't see them being broken items.
    Under Construction

The slower Pokemon that would move first in Trick Room would negate the effect of the item.

Imagine conckeldurr with this item.... The item isn't broken with fast frail mons, but Pokemon that normally go last anyways it is definitely broken

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

yes .
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Eh...I'm still kind of iffy on it.

How about 30 percent? It'd be like the life orb for tanks.

Edit: I think I have a new idea for light ball that'll help Pikachu become viable, but not make it better then Raichu.
    Effects:
    Pikachu: Doubles attack and special attack, boost defense and special defense by 40%, and speed by 15%
    Raichu: Doubles special defense and defense, boost attack and special attack by 20% each, and make reverse the effects of recoil damage(Volt Tackle now heals). It also recovers Raichu's health by 1/16th each turn.

Pikachu is now a sweeper, and Raichu is a tank.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Disbosom (Psychic)

---

Abilities:

> An anti-tailwind
    Disbosom - Factor in Recycle with this, along with a Pokémon that can learn a Ghost- and a Fighting-type move, or a Fire- and a Dragon-type move, and you've got one mean sweeper.

Pure Mind - Simple doesn't ignore the foes' stat boosts; you're thinking of Unaware. Regardless, I wouldn't mind more Pokémon with an ability with this effect.

Nike - Variants on already-implemented mechanics I can't really say much about.

Air Current - Yeah, this doesn't really work. Abilities that have an effect in battle are either triggered or static, which means that they can't last a finite amount of turns from triggering.

New Items:

50% just for the drawback of always going last is still a bit too strong, I'd say. Maybe 30%, 35% maximum.

Actually, if you're talking about what Pokémon would go first in a turn, because this is Stall on an item (or Lagging Tail or Full Incense with an added effect), the Pokémon holding this item would override Trick Room and still go last within the same priority bracket.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post

Edit: I think I have a new idea for light ball that'll help Pikachu become viable, but not make it better then Raichu.
    Effects:
    Pikachu: Doubles attack and special attack, boost defense and special defense by 40%, and speed by 15%
    Raichu: Doubles special defense and defense, boost attack and special attack by 20% each, and make reverse the effects of recoil damage(Volt Tackle now heals). It also recovers Raichu's health by 1/16th each turn.

I'm all for the changes, but to make an item solely to make Pikachu better with those erratic percentages, I don't know. But then again, I'm not the implement-item-for-competitive-purposes-only type of person.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Does Taunt work on Pokemon behind a Sub? If not, GF should implement this to stop annoying Sub Calm Minds and Sub Disable Gengar.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Does Taunt work on Pokemon behind a Sub? If not, GF should implement this to stop annoying Sub Calm Minds and Sub Disable Gengar.
    For a reason that I disagree with, apparently it can. o:

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    I believe it does. If it didn't, I'm pretty sure people would be griping about it everywhere, as well as myself.
    Taunt is the best game changer ever (especially in double battles).
    Under Construction

Since today's word of the day is pigeonhole... it's unusable ==

Kay, I'll skip this one. Next!

Heart Voice (Psychic)
    PP: 15/Power: 100/Accuracy: 95/Category: Special/Target: Selected Adjacent Foe/Priority: 0
    The user lets out a voice from its heart. Has no side effects.
    > Before anyone yells OP and throws me out the window, the distribution of Heart Voice is as rare as maybe say, half of what Hyper Voice has. TBH, the only that will get it are Chatot, Meloetta, Altaria, Furret, Sentret, Swablu, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Exploud line and Tympole line.

Heat Flare (Fire)
    PP: 5/Power: 150/Accuracy: 80/Category: Physical/Target: Selected Adjacent Foe/Priority: 0
    The user crashes into the foe with heat concentration on one point of its body. It will take 50% recoil damage.
    > Stuff like Volcarona will get it... Emboar will too... and some other "crash-and-burn" fire tyeps I guess

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Heart Voice (Psychic)
    PP: 15/Power: 100/Accuracy: 95/Category: Special/Target: Selected Adjacent Foe/Priority: 0
    > Before anyone yells OP and throws me out the window, the distribution of Heart Voice is as rare as maybe say, half of what Hyper Voice has. TBH, the only that will get it are Chatot, Meloetta, Altaria, Furret, Sentret, Swablu, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Exploud line and Tympole line.

Heat Flare (Fire)
    PP: 5/Power: 150/Accuracy: 80/Category: Physical/Target: Selected Adjacent Foe/Priority: 0
    The user crashes into the foe with heat concentration on one point of its body. It will take 50% recoil damage.
    > Stuff like Volcarona will get it... Emboar will too... and some other "crash-and-burn" fire tyeps I guess
    heart voice how is that OP? earthquake have the same base power.
    we have psystrike-not OP.
    heat flare is ok.. it is a head smash counterpart..

New Ability:
    Subzero- takes normal damage from SE attacks and *2 from *4 attacks should be given to an ice/steel type (or like solid rock 1.33 SE and 2.66 *4).

Hail Upgrade- ice attacks now do 1.5 more damage in hail.

new move: Rock Storm
    Accuracy: 70, category: special, power: 120, type: rock

have 10% chance of lowering attack, have 100% accuracy in sandstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

Effects:

i will kill you if gf implements your raichu idea. jk, but that is uber broken. volt tackle becomes a healing move. broken. boosting his attack. doubling his defenses. broken. pikachu's is rediculous. how can you boost defense? they are not ment to be tanks.

i will kill you if gf implements your raichu idea. jk, but that is uber broken. volt tackle becomes a healing move. broken. boosting his attack. doubling his defenses. broken. pikachu's is rediculous. how can you boost defense? they are not ment to be tanks.
    Raichu will still lack recovery, and still have poor defensive typing. I'll bet it won't be much stronger then Porygon2.

And please, with 35 base HP, Pikachu won't be much of a tank anyway. I just figured the 40% defense boost would maybe be almost enough to keep if from falling quick attack.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Raichu will still lack recovery, and still have poor defensive typing. I'll bet it won't be much stronger then Porygon2.

And please, with 35 base HP, Pikachu won't be much of a tank anyway. I just figured the 40% defense boost would maybe be almost enough to keep if from falling quick attack.
    not with your fancy-*** volt tackle he won't. and theirs always lefties.

Heart Voice (Psychic)

Heat Flare (Fire)
    Heart Voice - Considering that Earthquake hits all adjacents and has 5 more accuracy, I'd say this move is alright. The PP could be lowered to 10, though.

Heat Flare - It may just be me, but I'm not really a fan of moves with such high power giving recoil. Still, the move seems pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan View Post
    New Ability:
    Subzero- takes normal damage from SE attacks and *2 from *4 attacks should be given to an ice/steel type (or like solid rock 1.33 SE and 2.66 *4).

Hail Upgrade- ice attacks now do 1.5 more damage in hail.

Subzero - It's a strictly better Solid Rock. The alternative mentioned is a Solid Rock equivalent, though, which is not as bad. Why does subzero mean less powerful super effective attacks received, though?

Hail Upgrade - Sure.

Rock Storm - It's fine, I guess. I don't think many Pokémon would really be able to abuse it, though, since it's special. Tyranitar, maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan View Post

I get what you're trying to do here, but there are seriously two rock-type pokemon that can actually pull off a special set, and I don't see many other pokemon being able to use this attack effectively.

Excuse me? What about Volt Tackle, with the healing recoil? And honestly, a super-speed uber-attack stat Pikachu wouldn't have to have high defense; any one of its insane STAB attacks and it's basically game over to most of the metagame. Especially with it being able to pull off mixed.
    not with your fancy-*** volt tackle he won't. and theirs always lefties.
    Derp, the light ball is an item already.
    By the way, it's "there's".
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Rock Storm - It's fine, I guess. I don't think many Pokémon would really be able to abuse it, though, since it's special. Tyranitar, maybe...
    Not even, when there are so many other options for attacks and the fact that it can have a far more powerful Stone Edge.
    Well, maybe as a surprise-factor kind of thing... But that's about it.

This signature has been brought to you by Mochi10, thanks a bunch c:

New Item:

Spediolite: Raises Speed by 50% for Pokemon who can still evolve.
    Under Construction

New Item:

Spediolite: Raises Speed by 50% for Pokemon who can still evolve.
    I don't think that the drawback of the item working only for Pokémon that can still evolve warrants such a big boost. That's one of the problems I have with Eviolite. :/

Page 52 of 88 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast