Page 55 of 88 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 2185

Thread: Create &/or Change Anything & Everything Competitive Edition!

I feel like multi blast would be incredibly unreliable

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    Please don't mind Ghosts of the Forums, its that time of the month again.
    i'm a dude bro.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    i'm a dude bro.
    Dude, man period

Anyways, how about a multi hitting move like the one above but it used your pokemons typing? If you were dual typed it could alternate as well

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    I feel like multi blast would be incredibly unreliable
    Well it depends on which pokemon it is hitting. Like a pokemon like Exeggutor which has 7 weaknesses will most likely take at least 1 super effective hit from Multi Blast

Anyways, how about a multi hitting move like the one above but it used your pokemons typing? If you were dual typed it could alternate as well
    That's interesting,well the alternate if Dual typed is. what's it gonna be called?

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

Dude, man period

lol. that sounds like a good move. it could bring up interesting options.

New Ability: Cold-Blooded

this pokemon regains 1/16 of its health while under the sunny weather condition.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

this pokemon regains 1/16 of its health while under the sunny weather condition.

Nice. So I assume pokemon based off reptiles would get this ability?

I'm just going to straight up jack Cascade warriors post and edit it to my needs;

New Move: Inner Barrage

Type: ??? / Power: 25 / Accuracy: 90% / PP: 10 / Target: Single Adjacent Pokemon / Category: special / Priority: 0
    "The user barrages it's enemy with its own typing that hits two to five times in a row."

-So it hits 2-5 times but the Type that it uses is the users type. When the user is dual typed the type of barrage can change during the 2-5 hit succession.

Distribution: Kecleon (a guaranteed stab move for this guy would be nice), mew, multi hit users, arceus, others

lol. that sounds like a good move. it could bring up interesting options.

It could be more like dry skin, and make it get healed by fire attacks at the cost of the loss of health from ice attacks. But the side effect in hail could be OP if it's more damage, so it'd have to be something else, like decreased speed.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Power bond
    Type: psychic
    Status

Effect: the user bonds with another pokemon on your team, fusing them for five turns. In this fused state, the bonder's stats are all divided by two and added to the stats of the host. The bonder would replace the host's item temporarily for balance. This could work one of two ways:

One: the pokemon would faint and the host would become the next pokemon sent in

Two: the pokemon would have to be adjacent and the bonder would be absorbed into the host, making it the only pokemon out in doubles or one of two pokemon out in triples.

None shall oppose our reign!

Check out my fanfic, Pokelypse chronicles. You won't regret it.

http://pokelypse.blogspot.com/

Input is appreciated.

New Clear Body: prevents drops from own stat drops like if Regirock used Curse, it retains its speed.

Metagross also gets Trick Room now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    It could be more like dry skin, and make it get healed by fire attacks at the cost of the loss of health from ice attacks. But the side effect in hail could be OP if it's more damage, so it'd have to be something else, like decreased speed.
    that was my original idea, i just wasn't sure how i'd balence it (aka which condition has negative output on it and what it inflicts)

new version:

Cold-Blooded:

This pokemon restores 1/8 of its hit points when in sun, but takes double damage from ice type attacks and's speed is lowered by 1/2 when in hail.

new pokemon:

Drunkonok (drunken croc ftw )
    Dragon/Fighting
    Cold-Blooded/Intimidate
    120Hp
    150Atk
    100Def
    60Sp.Atk
    80Sp.Def
    80Spe

what'cha think?

that was my original idea, i just wasn't sure how i'd balence it (aka which condition has negative output on it and what it inflicts)

new version:

Cold-Blooded:

This pokemon restores 1/8 of its hit points when in sun, but takes double damage from ice type attacks and's speed is lowered by 1/2 when in hail.

new pokemon:

Drunkonok (drunken croc ftw )
    Dragon/Fighting
    Cold-Blooded/Intimidate
    120Hp
    150Atk
    100Def
    60Sp.Atk
    80Sp.Def
    80Spe

what'cha think?
    Reminds me of Mamoswine but it's not bad.

Possible moves for this guy.

Dragon Dance
    Outrage
    Close Combat
    Bulk Up

Drunken croc xD

yeah. i wanted it to be an actual badass quadrupedal croc, not this bipedal dicknose ********. and not sure how well cc would fit flavorfully, same with bulk up. it's literally just a monster-sized croc. it can't dance, it can't do steroids, it can hit you with its tail or bite you

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    New Move: Multi Blast

Type: / Power: 30 / Accuracy: 100% / PP: 15 / Target: Single Adjacent Pokemon / Category: / Priority: 0
    "The user shoots blasts of a random Type that hits two to five times in a row."

-So it hits 2-5 times but the Type that it uses is random. So the first hit could be Dark-Type while second hit could be Rock-Type etc.

Distribution: Arceus, Genesect, Kecleon

New ability

Mooch
    "Type is treated as the foes Type"

-So if say a Pikachu is sent out on a Skarmory it's Type is now a Steel/Flying Type until it switches out again. If the Pokemon with Mooch is already out and your opponent sends out another Pokemon the Pokemon with Mooch does not take the Type of the incoming Pokemon. Basically it works the same way Intimidate works, only on the turn it is sent out. In a Double and Triple battle the Type it takes of the opponents Pokemon is random if there are more than 1 Pokemon of different Types on you opponents side.

Distribution: Mostly Dark Types
    Multi Blast - This move would seem pretty unreliable and thus not really competitively viable, but at least it seems like a pretty good and creative gimmick move.

Mooch - If the Pokémon with Mooch is sent out in a Double or Triple Battle, which foe has its types taken on by the Pokémon with Mooch?

I'm just going to straight up jack Cascade warriors post and edit it to my needs;

New Move: Inner Barrage

Type: ??? / Power: 25 / Accuracy: 90% / PP: 10 / Target: Single Adjacent Pokemon / Category: special / Priority: 0
    "The user barrages it's enemy with its own typing that hits two to five times in a row."

-So it hits 2-5 times but the Type that it uses is the users type. When the user is dual typed the type of barrage can change during the 2-5 hit succession.

Distribution: Kecleon (a guaranteed stab move for this guy would be nice), mew, multi hit users, arceus, others
    Seems neat, although for elegance's sake, I'd make it Normal-type (the go-to "inconsistency" type).

Quote Originally Posted by TurboMechaElgyem View Post
    Power bond
    Type: psychic
    Status

Effect: the user bonds with another pokemon on your team, fusing them for five turns. In this fused state, the bonder's stats are all divided by two and added to the stats of the host. The bonder would replace the host's item temporarily for balance. This could work one of two ways:

One: the pokemon would faint and the host would become the next pokemon sent in

Two: the pokemon would have to be adjacent and the bonder would be absorbed into the host, making it the only pokemon out in doubles or one of two pokemon out in triples.
    Two main problems:
    1) The move seems really complicated, and it's generally not worth sacrificing a Pokémon for an essential x1.5 boost.
    2) The move doesn't work. Between turns, the game would check that there is only one Pokémon out (host + bonder) and force the player with one Pokémon out to send another Pokémon out. After five turns, what would the game do to defuse the two Pokémon if there's already a second Pokémon hogging up the ally spot?

One fix for #2 would be to make it so that the user faints like Healing Wish, and passes on its stat boosts onto the recipient.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Mooch - If the Pokémon with Mooch is sent out in a Double or Triple Battle, which foe has its types taken on by the Pokémon with Mooch?
    I stated that the foe's type it takes would be random in a Double and Triple battle.

Glad to see your back Wishing star. Not gonna lie I like your insight the most on my creations.

New Move: Nirvana

Type: / Power: -- / Accuracy: 100% / PP: 5 / Target: Single Adjacent Pokemon / Category: / Priority: 0
    "By reaching it's peak of power the user halves it's current HP and it inflicts damage equal to the amount lost."

-I think it's pretty self explanatory, the foe would take damage equal to the halve lost by the Pokemon. So if half the users HP is 200 they will take damage from a 200 power move. This move would be very good on Blissey.

Distribution: Mostly Psychic and Fighting Types, Blissey

New Move: Fate

Type: / Power: -- / Accuracy: --% / PP: 5 / Target: Single Adjacent Pokemon / Category: / Priority: 0
    "The user guesses a random move of the foe, if correct this move prevents the target from using the move. If incorrect the user is prevented from using one of their moves."

-So kinda a gimmicky move but it defiantly works in competitive play. A few things to note is that the disabled move will remain disabled until the target switches out, this applies to both sides whether you get it wrong or not. Also, the move of the user that it disables when guessed incorrectly is random and this move can be disabled by its own effect.

Distribution: Mostly Psychic and Normal-Types.

I stated that the foe's type it takes would be random in a Double and Triple battle.

Glad to see your back Wishing star. Not gonna lie I like your insight the most on my creations.

Type: / Power: -- / Accuracy: 100% / PP: 5 / Target: Single Adjacent Pokemon / Category: / Priority: 0
    "By reaching it's peak of power the user halves it's current HP and it inflicts damage equal to the amount lost."

-I think it's pretty self explanatory, the foe would take damage equal to the halve lost by the Pokemon. So if half the users HP is 200 they will take damage from a 200 power move. This move would be very good on Blissey.

Seems alright at first glance. I don't see why Blissey would get it though...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow♠ View Post
    Seems alright at first glance. I don't see why Blissey would get it though...
    I just want Blissey to see some more action, she really is not used as much anymore. At least not in competitive play. :/

Also, I just edited another move, Fate, tell me what you think.

New ability

Last Ace
    "Powers up if the last move"

-So if all the other moves are out of PP, a Pokemon with Last Ace last attacking move will be boosted by 50%.

Not gonna lie some of the inspiration for this move came from Ocean Lanturns "Final Ace"

Heh, I'm not really fully "back", so to speak. I'm just posting here out of all places because it's easy to manage (unlike the many threads in GPD, Misc, and the BW2 subforum).
    Thanks for the compliment, too. (:

New Move: Survey

Type: / Power: -- / Accuracy: --% / PP: 20 / Target: Single Adjacent Pokemon / Category: / Priority: 0
    "The user guesses a random move of the foe, if correct this move prevents the target from using the move. If incorrect the user is prevented from using one of their moves."

-So kinda a gimmicky move but it defiantly works in competitive play. A few things to note is that the disabled move will remain disabled until the target switches out, this applies to both sides whether you get it wrong or not. Also, the move of the user that it disables when guessed incorrectly is random and this move can be disabled by its own effect.

Distribution: Mostly Psychic and Normal-Types.
    Nirvana -
    If the intention is for Nirvana to deal damage with a move with base power X (where X is the HP lost through the halving effect), then the in-game description is incorrect. From what it says, it seems as though Nirvana would deal X damage, which is totally different.
    Also, would the user's current HP be halved even if it were against a Dark-type Pokémon?

Survey - While the idea and gimmick of the move are cool and all, unfortunately, moves that ask for anybody to input something as a requirement don't work. (Healing Wish, Baton Pass, Lunar Dance, and Final Gambit involve user input due to the consequence of the move, not as a requirement, and so do not count.)

Heh, I'm not really fully "back", so to speak. I'm just posting here out of all places because it's easy to manage (unlike the many threads in GPD, Misc, and the BW2 subforum).
    Thanks for the compliment, too. (:
    No problem. Hope it's nothing serious though(the reason you are not back)
    Nirvana -
    If the intention is for Nirvana to deal damage with a move with base power X (where X is the HP lost through the halving effect), then the in-game description is incorrect. From what it says, it seems as though Nirvana would deal X damage, which is totally different.
    Also, would the user's current HP be halved even if it were against a Dark-type Pokémon?
    So I guess I should change the Flavor text then. But wait this effect works similar to Seismic Toss and Nightshade in which it does fixed damage so that's what I meant by a 200 power move, if that is what's confusing you. Also no it will not halve the HP if used on a Dark-Type.

Survey - While the idea and gimmick of the move are cool and all, unfortunately, moves that ask for anybody to input something as a requirement don't work. (Healing Wish, Baton Pass, Lunar Dance, and Final Gambit involve user input due to the consequence of the move, not as a requirement, and so do not count.)
    I figured since they have those Mystery gift boxes with a bunch of words/Pokemon to choose from they could have that pop up when Fate is used. I changed the name to fate btw cause I feel it fit better.

No problem. Hope it's nothing serious though(the reason you are not back)

So I guess I should change the Flavor text then. But wait this effect works similar to Seismic Toss and Nightshade in which it does fixed damage so that's what I meant by a 200 power move, if that is what's confusing you. Also no it will not halve the HP if used on a Dark-Type.
    Yeah, it's just stuff that I'm currently really busy with, like homework, studying, and upcoming school events.

Anyway, the way that the two descriptions of the move contradicted each other confused me. Knowing that it's a set-damage move ensures that the power of the move can be properly evaluated.

I figured since they have those Mystery gift boxes with a bunch of words/Pokemon to choose from they could have that pop up when Fate is used. I changed the name to fate btw cause I feel it fit better.
    Yeah, but unfortunately, since knowing what move the user input for Fate is required for the move to carry out from start to finish, it doesn't work. In other words, there's no event that requires the user's input as consequence.
    The reason why moves like Baton Pass, Explosion, and Lunar Dance work is because Baton Pass's user input consequence is the user being returned, whereas Explosion and Lunar Dance's user input consequences are the user fainting.

Yeah, it's just stuff that I'm currently really busy with, like homework, studying, and upcoming school events.
    Tell me about it, I'm busy with school too but I always try to balance Games, internet and school work. I should be sleeping right now but I am under my covers on my laptop on the internet. while playing my Emerald Nuzlocke no less :P

Yeah, but unfortunately, since knowing what move the user input for Fate is required for the move to carry out from start to finish, it doesn't work. In other words, there's no event that requires the user's input as consequence.
    The reason why moves like Baton Pass, Explosion, and Lunar Dance work is because Baton Pass's user input consequence is the user being returned, whereas Explosion and Lunar Dance's user input consequences are the user fainting.
    Wait I'm confused. Wouldn't the even be putting in the name of the guessed move after it was used?

Wait I'm confused. Wouldn't the even be putting in the name of the guessed move after it was used?
    No. Fate, as it is currently, requires the user to input a move before it can do the rest of the move. There is no event within the execution of the move whose consequence is the user inputting a move.

No. Fate, as it is currently, requires the user to input a move before it can do the rest of the move. There is no event within the execution of the move whose consequence is the user inputting a move.
    oh I think I get it. so you're saying because you would have to input a move first and then the effect happens after it cannot work?

oh I think I get it. so you're saying because you would have to input a move first and then the effect happens after it cannot work?
    Yeah, that would be right. In other words, it would be impossible for the move to begin resolving if the user hypothetically left their game for a second to use the bathroom or something, whereas with Baton Pass, the user would at least be returned to its trainer before having the game stay at the user input screen.

Yeah, that would be right. In other words, it would be impossible for the move to begin resolving if the user hypothetically left their game for a second to use the bathroom or something, whereas with Baton Pass, the user would at least be returned to its trainer before having the game stay at the user input screen.
    So what do you think of Last Ace?

Page 55 of 88 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast