Page 77 of 88 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 2185

Thread: Create &/or Change Anything & Everything Competitive Edition!

Quote Originally Posted by Lion Demon View Post
    The poison & steel type moves being super effective to a new type. yeah, I know it'll never happen but it'd be a great concept
    It could happen.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

New ability:

Overpower

Flavour text: "The Pokemon's Attack increases each turn."

In-depth effect: The Pokemon gains a +1 boost in Attack each turn it is out.

Distribution (all of them get it as hidden abilities): Machamp line, Medicham line, Empoleon, Samurott, Throh, Sawk.

Comments: Speed Boost has a rival now. Fortunately everything that gets it, with the exceptions of Medicham and Sawk, are slow. I don't want anything getting banned because of this ability.

New Item:

Cursed Tag

Flavour text: "A haunted tag that afflicts the holder with a curse. The tag spreads on contact, possessing any items held by other pokemon."

In-depth effect: Afflicts the holder with a curse. If another pokemon makes direct contact with the holder and is holding an item, the item becomes another Cursed Tag for the remainder of the battle. Doesn't take effect if the Cursed Tag is knocked off. It doesn't possess any items if it is flung, just inflicts the target with a curse.

Comment: Putting the curse effect to some more use.
    Current IV hunt:
    - Perfect IV w/ Anticipation. Current progress: 31/31/31/??/31/31 IV w/ Anticipation.

Previous hunts:
    - 31/31/31/??/31/31 IV w/ Huge Power and Adamant Nature.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Old Charge Beam: Has a chance of raising sp attack.
    New Charge Beam: Raises sp Attack 100% of the time.

Like Flame Charge.
    On the other side of the spectrum, I never got why Flame Charge wasn't made to be like Charge Beam in the first place, i.e. raising Speed at a 70% chance.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Snow Charge (Ice)
    PP: 20/Power: 50/Accuracy: 100/Category: Physical/Target: Single Adjacent Foe/Priority: 0
    Flavour Text: Crashes at the foe with heightened spirit. Raises attack if the attack hits.
    - Attack variant, Ice type variant for Flame Charge.
    - Could possibly see a Sub Snow Charge Mamoswine set going on there!

New Ability
    Neutralise: Removes any status at the end of the second turn.
    Turn 1: Liepard uses Thunder Wave, Porygon-Z is unable to move, Porygon-Z is paralysed!
    Turn 2: Liepard uses Attract, but it failed, Porygon-Z uses Tri Attack! Porygon-Z's Ability Neutralise is activated, Porygon-Z's paralysis faded!

Distribution: Porygon line, Klinklang line, Magnemite line
    Snow Charge - Same as Charge Beam above.

Neutralize - The ability balances itself somewhat by forcing the Pokémon with Neutralize to have had the status ailment since the beginning of the turn. I guess it's alright as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Orithan View Post
    Overpower
    Flavour text: "The Pokemon's Attack increases each turn."
    In-depth effect: The Pokemon gains a +1 boost in Attack each turn it is out.
    Distribution (all of them get it as hidden abilities): Machamp line, Medicham line, Empoleon, Samurott, Throh, Sawk.
    Comments: Speed Boost has a rival now. Fortunately everything that gets it, with the exceptions of Medicham and Sawk, are slow. I don't want anything getting banned because of this ability.

New Item:
    Cursed Tag
    Flavour text: "A haunted tag that afflicts the holder with a curse. The tag spreads on contact, possessing any items held by other pokemon."
    In-depth effect: Afflicts the holder with a curse. If another pokemon makes direct contact with the holder and is holding an item, the item becomes another Cursed Tag for the remainder of the battle. Doesn't take effect if the Cursed Tag is knocked off. It doesn't possess any items if it is flung, just inflicts the target with a curse.
    Comment: Putting the curse effect to some more use.
    Overpower - I'm a bit shaky about the ability being given to Empoleon specifically, since it has access to Agility. It should be pretty much known, though, that any Pokémon with one of these abilities will have an optimal moveset that abuses Protect to get as many cheap boosts as possible. Also, there should also be a Sp. Atk variant to complement the Attack variant.

Cursed Tag - Due to the specificity methods that Pokémon mechanics use, the below item would trigger before the Cursed Tag in a similar way to how Acrobatics will use up a Flying Gem before calculating damage. The item itself is splendid, needless to say. (:

New Item: Roccat Berry
    "If held by a Pokémon, it relieves the user of any status ailment after attacking."
    - After using a move that damages a target, the holder will be cured of all status ailments*. This includes sleep after using Snore or an offensive move from Sleep Talk.
    * Imprison, Taunt, and the like don't count because they aren't actually status ailments in the strictest definition of the term.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

New Move: Wrestle
    Type: Fighting
    Power: 120
    Accuracy: 100
    Priority: 0

Flavor Text: The user tackles the opponent and beats them up for 2-3 turns. It confuses itself afterwards.

Distribution: Machop Line, Sawk/Throh, Hariyama, two new fighting types.

The Fighting version of Outrage, yay.

Should always be 3 rounds since your average Wrestle match lasts 3 rounds.

Well this thread's been dead for awhile, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    New Move: Wrestle
    Type: Fighting
    Power: 120

Flavor Text: The user tackles the opponent and beats them up for 2-3 turns. It confuses itself afterwards.

Distribution: Machop Line, Sawk/Throh, Hariyama, two new fighting types.

The Fighting version of Outrage, yay.
    While counterparts to moves generally receive no comment, I feel that beefing up the Fighting type even more than it's already been beefed up shouldn't be needed.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalFlygon08 View Post
    Should always be 3 rounds since your average Wrestle match lasts 3 rounds.
    Because the move is a counterpart to moves like Petal Dance and Outrage, changing the length from a possible three rounds to a definite three rounds means that the lengths of those moves would have to change as well. And besides, those moves are already pretty powerful as they are, so I don't think this change is needed.

Alternatively, it could have a different name other than Wrestle, but I can't think of one right now.

New Move

Cinder (N/A BP, N/A Accuracy, 10/16 PP, Status, Foe's team, 0 priority, Fire type):

Flavour text: "The user spreads a layer of smoldering charcoal over the opposing team to inflict damage on any pokemon entering."

In-Depth effect: The user creates a layer of Cinder on the foe's team, staking up to 3 layers. Cinder does damage (and burn, depending on the number of layers up) to any ground-based pokemon. It also, however, activates the Flash Fire ability, giving the 1.5x fire boost and absorbing the Cinder. The damage it causes is modified by abilities and weather as normal (ie. Dry Skin users take 2x damage, Heatproof users take 1/2 damage, etc). It's base power is 12.5% damage for 1 layer and 18.75% damage for 2 layers (modified by type effectiveness and ability). It is also fades in rainy weather.
    Burn probability table (based on type):
    • 4x effective: 100% at 2+ layers.
    • 2x effective: 50% at 2 layers, 100% at 3 layers.
    • 1x effective: 100% at 3 layers.
    • 1/2 effective: 50% at 3 layers.
    • 1/4 effective: No chance of burning.

Notable users: Groundon, Rayquaza, Infernape, Magmortar, Heatran, Arceus, Volcarona, Reshiram.

Comments: A Fire-typed entry hazard. While I hate entry hazards with a passion, but I am working on some way to nerf them.
    Current IV hunt:
    - Perfect IV w/ Anticipation. Current progress: 31/31/31/??/31/31 IV w/ Anticipation.

Previous hunts:

New Move

Cinder (N/A BP, N/A Accuracy, 10/16 PP, Status, Foe's team, 0 priority, Fire type):

Flavour text: "The user spreads a layer of smoldering charcoal over the opposing team to inflict damage on any pokemon entering."

In-Depth effect: The user creates a layer of Cinder on the foe's team, staking up to 3 layers. Cinder does damage (and burn, depending on the number of layers up) to any ground-based pokemon. It also, however, activates the Flash Fire ability, giving the 1.5x fire boost and absorbing the Cinder. The damage it causes is modified by abilities and weather as normal (ie. Dry Skin users take 2x damage, Heatproof users take 1/2 damage, etc). It's base power is 12.5% damage for 1 layer and 18.75% damage for 2 layers (modified by type effectiveness and ability). It is also fades in rainy weather.

Notable users: Groundon, Rayquaza, Infernape, Magmortar, Heatran, Arceus, Volcarona, Reshiram.

Comments: A Fire-typed entry hazard. While I hate entry hazards with a passion, but I am working on some way to nerf them.
    I really like this idea Well, the concept and the thought put into it. It seems well thought out and would be cool, only problem I see is it seems like a very powerful entry hazard and if anything it would cause even more rain then there already is to be around :\

GodDamnZilla

New Move

Yeah, I'll have to agree with everything that John Wallrein has said. And to be honest, I had to read that burn probability table a few times in order to get it fully.

And in response to John Wallrein, unfortunately, it's not really any good for the metagame to have to have "reactivity" due to any sort of very powerful effect. As in, if this mechanic were implemented as it is now, and our opinion on it is unchanged at all, it wouldn't be good to create a bunch of mechanics specifically made to hate on rain teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Yeah, I'll have to agree with everything that John Wallrein has said. And to be honest, I had to read that burn probability table a few times in order to get it fully.

And in response to John Wallrein, unfortunately, it's not really any good for the metagame to have to have "reactivity" due to any sort of very powerful effect. As in, if this mechanic were implemented as it is now, and our opinion on it is unchanged at all, it wouldn't be good to create a bunch of mechanics specifically made to hate on rain teams.
    I see what you mean, but then I guess I would be in favor of "creating" things that are more neutral then. Something that has the strength as that move would obviously need to be dealt with at at the first thought of team building, and if rain will completely eliminate it, then rain would see a huge boost, so in effect this move would be encouraging rain.

GodDamnZilla

Alright, I'll see how I can nerf this. I had the feeling that I overstepped it a bit when I posted it.

Anyhow...

Shepmite, the Alsatian Pokemon.

Pokedex numbers: #006 Orion, #655(?) National.

Appearance: A large, bulky German Shepherd dog with a large, hot molten metal saddle, not unlike the molten metal on Heatran's back, and metal padded legs and muzzle. It's saddle can occasionally be seen erupting small plumes of molten metal. It's tail is usually seen in a scimitar-shaped relaxed position.

Size:
    Height: ~65cm (~2ft, 2in),
    Length: ~100cm (~3ft, 4in),
    Weight: ~45kg.

Flavour text: "Praised for its services during war and aiding police officers, it is now employed by many for its loyalty and protection. The saddle on its back melts when its active."

Type: Fire/ Steel

Abilities: Blaze/ Disarm (hidden ability).

Notable moves: Cinder, Heal Bell, Inferno, Refresh, Earth Power, Flare Blitz, Fire Blast, Hone Claws, Earthquake, Volt Switch, U-Turn, Close Combat*, Morning Sun*, Stealth Rock**, Dragon Rush†.
    * Denotes Egg move, illegal with event moves.
    ** Detnotes Move Tutor move.
    † Detnotes Event move, illegal with Egg moves and the Blaze ability (on Shepmite).

Base stats:
    • HP: 85.
    • Attack: 99.
    • Defense: 79
    • Special Attack: 89.
    • Special Defense: 77
    • Speed: 103.

Comments: Orion's fully evolved Fire starter. I am planning to make Shepmite a versatile, all round pokemon that can peform a variety of roles for the team. Currently, I have been thinking of a set consitisting of a set involving Hone Claws/ Inferno/ Dragon Rush/ Earthquake while holding a Wide Lens to spread burns and become a significant offensive threat at the same time.

What about that Disarm ability Shepmite is getting that you don't know about? Well, your question has been answered right here:

Disarm:

Flavour Text: "The pokemon neutralizes entry hazards on its side of the field."

In-depth Effect: The user clears any entry hazards on its side of the field, remaining unaffected by them, when it comes in.

Notable users: Heracross, Stoutland, Shepmite.

Comments: This is the one of the main nerfs I'm giving to entry hazards. Oh boy, this is going to make life for stall teams a lot harder...
    Current IV hunt:

Previous hunts:

New Abilities
    Diffuse - Raises one defense spectrum by two stages, while lowering the other by one stage.
    Distribution: - ??? - [Slime like Pokemon]
    Example:
    Turn 1: MissingNo uses Growl, Volcarona uses Attract, but it failed. MissingNo's Defense sharply rose, missingno's special defense fell.
    Turn 2: MissingNo uses Attract, but it has no effect! Volcarona uses Fire Blast, it missed. MissingNo's special defense sharply rose, MissingNo's defense fell.
    Turn 3: MissingNo uses Attract, but it has no effect! Volcarona uses Fire Blast, it missed. MissingNo's special defense sharply rose, MissingNo's defense fell.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    New Abilities
    Diffuse - Raises one defense spectrum by two stages, while lowering the other by one stage.
    Distribution: - ??? - [Slime like Pokemon]
    Example:
    Turn 1: MissingNo uses Growl, Volcarona uses Attract, but it failed. MissingNo's Defense sharply rose, missingno's special defense fell.
    Turn 2: MissingNo uses Attract, but it has no effect! Volcarona uses Fire Blast, it missed. MissingNo's special defense sharply rose, MissingNo's defense fell.
    Turn 3: MissingNo uses Attract, but it has no effect! Volcarona uses Fire Blast, it missed. MissingNo's special defense sharply rose, MissingNo's defense fell.
    That's cool, but it'll probably get banned, like Moody. Things like Gastrodon would really get hard to beat, especially when carrying protect. As defensive pokemon usually stay in longer than offensive ones, they will get more boosts and eventually be impossible to beat without the use of toxic. It would give stall a boost, though.
        Spoiler:- DD stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by treeckotrainer View Post
    That's cool, but it'll probably get banned, like Moody. Things like Gastrodon would really get hard to beat, especially when carrying protect. As defensive pokemon usually stay in longer than offensive ones, they will get more boosts and eventually be impossible to beat without the use of toxic. It would give stall a boost, though.
    Moody only got banned because it had the chance to raise Evasion. Sure, boosting/lowering defenses will make the foe much harder to take down, but at the same time, they can't take you down faster and you get time to score critical hits.
    Still, the ability feels too swingy, just like Moody.
    Current IV hunt:

Previous hunts:

Alright, I'll see how I can nerf this. I had the feeling that I overstepped it a bit when I posted it.

Anyhow...

Shepmite, the Alsatian Pokemon.

Pokedex numbers: #006 Orion, #655(?) National.

Appearance: A large, bulky German Shepherd dog with a large, hot molten metal saddle, not unlike the molten metal on Heatran's back, and metal padded legs and muzzle. It's saddle can occasionally be seen erupting small plumes of molten metal. It's tail is usually seen in a scimitar-shaped relaxed position.

Size:
    Height: ~65cm (~2ft, 2in),
    Length: ~100cm (~3ft, 4in),
    Weight: ~45kg.

Flavour text: "Praised for its services during war and aiding police officers, it is now employed by many for its loyalty and protection. The saddle on its back melts when its active."

Type: Fire/ Steel

Abilities: Blaze/ Disarm (hidden ability).

Notable moves: Cinder, Heal Bell, Inferno, Refresh, Earth Power, Flare Blitz, Fire Blast, Hone Claws, Earthquake, Volt Switch, U-Turn, Close Combat*, Morning Sun*, Stealth Rock**, Dragon Rush†.
    * Denotes Egg move, illegal with event moves.
    ** Detnotes Move Tutor move.
    † Detnotes Event move, illegal with Egg moves and the Blaze ability (on Shepmite).

Base stats:
    • HP: 85.
    • Attack: 99.
    • Defense: 79
    • Special Attack: 89.
    • Special Defense: 77
    • Speed: 103.

Comments: Orion's fully evolved Fire starter. I am planning to make Shepmite a versatile, all round pokemon that can peform a variety of roles for the team. Currently, I have been thinking of a set consitisting of a set involving Hone Claws/ Inferno/ Dragon Rush/ Earthquake while holding a Wide Lens to spread burns and become a significant offensive threat at the same time.

What about that Disarm ability Shepmite is getting that you don't know about? Well, your question has been answered right here:

Disarm:

In-depth Effect: The user clears any entry hazards on its side of the field, remaining unaffected by them, when it comes in.

Comments: This is the one of the main nerfs I'm giving to entry hazards. Oh boy, this is going to make life for stall teams a lot harder...
    Ability is op. essentially it's half of magic guard + insta rapid spin. I don't care if you want a bomb sniffing dog. Is op.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Disarm:
    The ability is absolutely fine. I'm not saying this because I hate entry hazards with a passion; I'm saying this from a design perspective. The ability isn't overly complex; it's actually rather nice and simple, and actually does change the metagame a lot without hampering the main strategy of many teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    Ability is op. essentially it's half of magic guard + insta rapid spin. I don't care if you want a bomb sniffing dog. Is op.
    It's not half of Magic Guard at all in the sense that Magic Guard blocks many other things. Magic Guard may be used half the time for only 10% of what it can actually block, but that doesn't mean that exemplifying that half of Magic Guard and adding in the "entry hazard clearing" effect is overpowered.

Magic Guard also blocks weather damage, Leech Seed damage, poison damage, and stuff like that. A Pokémon with Disarm can still be burned, Leeched, damaged by Sandstorm, and Cursed, so it's not strictly better than Magic Guard. Now, if Disarm were the already-extremely good ability that Magic Guard is, along with the entry hazard clearing and entry hazard immunity effect, then it would be pretty overpowered. But as it is, it's fine in design and function.

The ability is absolutely fine. I'm not saying this because I hate entry hazards with a passion; I'm saying this from a design perspective. The ability isn't overly complex; it's actually rather nice and simple, and actually does change the metagame a lot without hampering the main strategy of many teams.

It's not half of Magic Guard at all in the sense that Magic Guard blocks many other things. Magic Guard may be used half the time for only 10% of what it can actually block, but that doesn't mean that exemplifying that half of Magic Guard and adding in the "entry hazard clearing" effect is overpowered.

Magic Guard also blocks weather damage, Leech Seed damage, poison damage, and stuff like that. A Pokémon with Disarm can still be burned, Leeched, damaged by Sandstorm, and Cursed, so it's not strictly better than Magic Guard. Now, if Disarm were the already-extremely good ability that Magic Guard is, along with the entry hazard clearing and entry hazard immunity effect, then it would be pretty overpowered. But as it is, it's fine in design and function.
    As long as the Pokemon is alive, *blows raspberry* **** you entry hazards. He doesn't even need to attack. Just switch in.

As long as the Pokemon is alive, *blows raspberry* **** you entry hazards. He doesn't even need to attack. Just switch in.
    Yes, I'm fully aware of what the ability does.

Yes, I'm fully aware of what the ability does.
    I'm just saying. Volt turn teams now don't need to spin, just volt or turn into this guy. And he can flare blitz you, or whatever. I really don't know why the hell it gets dragon rush, makes no goddamn sense, but dragon rush you, quake you, whatever. Removal of hazards without losing any momentum at all is scary.

I'm just saying. Volt turn teams now don't need to spin, just volt or turn into this guy. And he can flare blitz you, or whatever. I really don't know why the hell it gets dragon rush, makes no goddamn sense, but dragon rush you, quake you, whatever. Removal of hazards without losing any momentum at all is scary.
    The natural response would be to make a team that isn't so reliant on entry hazards, then. If a person is so scared to get their tempo of a layer of Rocks, two layers of Toxic Spikes, and three layers of Spikes thrown off-balance by this ability, then it's perfectly fine to make the team not be based solely on using entry hazards to weaken the foe. This is unlike rain, where the absence of it completely hampers the strategy of the entire team; entry hazards are pretty much only helpers toward a team's ultimate goal.

The effect may be scary, but if Game Freak made a simple mechanic in Choice Scarf and Choice Specs (respectively with their 50% Attack and Sp. Atk increase and all giving already-extremely powerful physical and special attackers even more Attack and Sp. Atk than they already had), then Disarm is just in the same ball park and is perfectly possible.

@Bolded part: IIRC none of the dragon-typed moves, barring Roar of Time, Spacial Rend and Draco Meteor, explicitly refer to anything 'dragon' or mythical in their flavour text. They are simply given the Dragon Type and name because their primary distribution is to dragons. Most of the time, words like "menacing" or "ferocious" are used in the favour text instead, implying more of a lack of control and higher power more than does it imply 'dragon'. Shepmite, while lacking body size and bulk compared to other DR users, has pretty high speed to increase the force of the blow with and therefore this particular 'event' sheppy is capable of using it. Btw, Dragon Rush's flavour text is "The user launches a tackle at the target with an overwhelming menace. It may cause the foe to flinch."

@Rest of post: While Disarm would have an impact on the metagame, I doubt it will have as much of an impact than what you think. Removing entry hazards on your side of the field without losing your momentum is a great boon for many teams to have because it breaks down the opposing team's momentum, perhaps even stopping a sweep, and this makes it readily available to many teams as an alternative way to remove entry hazards reliably. The main purpose of having entry hazards is to gain momentum, and should not be relied on to inflict damage.
    Current IV hunt:

Previous hunts:

New item based on the Item trick passing strategy:

Clock Wrist:

Effect: Reverses the priority of user's attack moves.
    PP: 20
    Power: --
    Detailed: It alternates the priority of attack moves only excluding moves that have 0 point priority and status moves

Examples:

a. Normally, an Arceus can sweep with ExtremeSpeed thanks to its +1 Priority. Say the same to technician Bullet Punch Scizor (God I hate this Armored Bug). BUT if the enemy tricked it with a Clock Wrist, Extreme Speed and Bullet Punch's Priority will be negative one.

b. A -3 priority Focus Punch Breloom or Cokeldurr would normally be easily evaded. But if they hold the Clock Wrist, the Priority of Focus Punch will be +3.

c. Life orb Terrakion [adamant] Vs. Clock wrist Infernape [Jolly]. If both hold Close combat [used against each other on that 5th turn], and the clock wrist is held by infernape, Infernape will still be faster since Close Combat is 0 priority and Terrakion lost because of the speed tiering and nature. Not the Clock wrist

New offensive move:

Impulse
    PP: 15
    Power: 75
    Accuracy: 90
    Type: Normal (maybe steel also works)
    Category: Sound based, Special,
    Effect: May put the opponents to sleep by creating a sharp yell when its feelings are hurt
    Detailed: 30% chance of being put to sleep. Hits both enemies and allies.

Learners: Every Serene Grace Pokemon (excluding Shaymin), Exploud, and something like pokemon sensitive to being hurt mentally and emotionaly (not yet official)
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    New item based on the Item trick passing strategy:

Clock Wrist:

Effect: Reverses the priority of user's attack moves.
    PP: 20
    Power: --
    Detailed: It alternates the priority of attack moves only excluding moves that have 0 point priority and status moves

Examples:

a. Normally, an Arceus can sweep with ExtremeSpeed thanks to its +1 Priority. Say the same to technician Bullet Punch Scizor (God I hate this Armored Bug). BUT if the enemy tricked it with a Clock Wrist, Extreme Speed and Bullet Punch's Priority will be negative one.

b. A -3 priority Focus Punch Breloom or Cokeldurr would normally be easily evaded. But if they hold the Clock Wrist, the Priority of Focus Punch will be +3.

c. Life orb Terrakion [adamant] Vs. Clock wrist Infernape [Jolly]. If both hold Close combat [used against each other on that 5th turn], and the clock wrist is held by infernape, Infernape will still be faster since Close Combat is 0 priority and Terrakion lost because of the speed tiering and nature. Not the Clock wrist
    There's a reason why moves have the priority that they have. This would be insanely broken for Focus Punch in particular, since it's basically a +3 150 or 225 base power move with no drawback. I'd have to say no to this.

And if anybody's wondering, Pursuit would still sneak in a hit on a switching Pokémon as normal, since that effect is a trigger, not part of Pursuit's actual priority.

Impulse
    PP: 15
    Power: 75
    Accuracy: 90
    Type: Normal (maybe steel also works)
    Category: Sound based, Special,
    Effect: May put the opponents to sleep by creating a sharp yell when its feelings are hurt
    Detailed: 30% chance of being put to sleep. Hits both enemies and allies.

Learners: Every Serene Grace Pokemon (excluding Shaymin), Exploud, and something like pokemon sensitive to being hurt mentally and emotionaly (not yet official)
    Sleep Powder is already pretty good on common Grass-type Pokémon. A 75 base power Normal- or Steel-type move that only has a 15% reduction in inducing sleep is too good.

@Bolded part: IIRC none of the dragon-typed moves, barring Roar of Time, Spacial Rend and Draco Meteor, explicitly refer to anything 'dragon' or mythical in their flavour text. They are simply given the Dragon Type and name because their primary distribution is to dragons. Most of the time, words like "menacing" or "ferocious" are used in the favour text instead, implying more of a lack of control and higher power more than does it imply 'dragon'. Shepmite, while lacking body size and bulk compared to other DR users, has pretty high speed to increase the force of the blow with and therefore this particular 'event' sheppy is capable of using it. Btw, Dragon Rush's flavour text is "The user launches a tackle at the target with an overwhelming menace. It may cause the foe to flinch."
    Yes, but with that description, do you think of a dragon or other ferocious creature, or a dog?

Hm?

Yes, but with that description, do you think of a dragon or other ferocious creature, or a dog?

Hm?
    Dogs can be ferocious. I've seen a few and boy they are not something who you want to cross with.
    Let's say that the one that gets it is just a special event pokemon that knows a special move. No other sheps get it.
    Current IV hunt:

Previous hunts:

Page 77 of 88 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast