Page 8 of 88 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Create &/or Change Anything & Everything Competitive Edition!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas121419 View Post
    ^^Rotom has Volt Switch and is a spin blocker but is NU due to it's better alternate forms. Do you mean a guy who can U-turn into a ghost to spinblock and then the ghost U-turns/Volt Switches out into the another Poke? I don't really understand what you mean.
    A ghost to put in a volt turn team..to spin block yeah we have rotom but he is too weak..

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

A Ghost/Steel type Pokemon with Levitate in Rain with decent defences could be an awesome wall in OU, being Immume to Fight moves, Rock is NVE, and Ground does nothing.
    image file size too large, removed - mod

Quote Originally Posted by Agonist View Post
    Shift Gear Metagross would be beautiful. Just saying.
    agility says hi. yeah...

@sietse: thatd be too OP

@thedarklord2155, a good portion of these are OP. that's part of the fun.

Revolutionary changes revolving around gravity:

An ability that creates gravity upon entering the field or a stone that prolongs the effect.

Float stone and light metal make you immune to gravity's effects

Gravity doubles the weight of all pokemon on the field in addition to all regular effects.

Other:

Knock off should get +1 priority.

More pokemon should get heat crash, such as groudon, drapion, aggron, hariyama, possibly garchomp, and most other physical fighters who need something better than fire punch.

Yanmega, electrode, and numerous flying and psychic-types should get vacuum wave.

Aggron should get meteor mash

A grass equivalent of fire blast. I don't want to set up just to hit hard with a grass attack.

None shall oppose our reign!

Check out my fanfic, Pokelypse chronicles. You won't regret it.

http://pokelypse.blogspot.com/

Input is appreciated.

+
    Quote Originally Posted by thedarklord2155 View Post
    agility says hi. yeah...

@sietse: thatd be too OP
    Shift Gear: +2 speed +1 attack

Trick Room and gravity shouldn't be permanent.. also I think weather should be nerfed to be 7 turns when activated by the likes of drizzle.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.

No, because Damp rock would be outclassing it.

Shift Gear Metagross would be sweet. How about adding Earthquake to Klinklang?
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Quote Originally Posted by AquaRegisteel View Post

and Earthquake or Drill Run to Escavalier?

They should give Minun and Plusle increased base stats. I mean, look at them. They could also have a better chance to be good in VGC.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post15775448 I'm back guys. Kind of. I won't be really active and sorry for any inconvenience I've caused!
        Spoiler:- B2W2:

Help the eggs!

Serebii War Fiction Story

Quote Originally Posted by Chidori__O View Post
    They should give Minun and Plusle increased base stats. I mean, look at them. They could also have a better chance to be good in VGC.
    Yeah, Nasty Plot and double STAB Discharge could hurt a lot.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Neutral Room
    All attacks will hit for x1 type effectiveness damage, regardless of resistance/weakness/immunity. Lasts 5 turns. Shedinja can still be hit with Fire/Dark/Flying/etc type moves, but it will only take x1 damage instead of x2 damage.

Power Room
    All attacks will hit for double type effectiveness (x.25 > x.50 > x1.0 > x2.0 > x4.0). Pokémon that are immune to a certain type will stay immune. Lasts 5 turns. Shedinja dies to everything.

Metal Spikes
    Heavy metal spikes are laid on the foe's side of the field. 3 layers maximum. 1 layer deals 1/6 of opponent's max HP, 2 layers deals 1/4 of opponent's max HP, and 3 layers does 1/3 of opponent's max HP. Rapid Spin only clears 1 layer at a time. Very limited distribution and only 5 PP. Has no effect on Flying type Pokémon or Pokémon with the ability Levitate.

Just curious, who would get Metal Spikes?

Quote Originally Posted by cooloolcool View Post
    Just curious, who would get Metal Spikes?
    Are you kidding me?
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

the usual, ferro, forry.

neutral room sounds like a neat gimmick. would it affect stealth rocks? to clarify, ill give the situation:

Spoiler:- situation:

is it a ohko?

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Just wondering who the poster was thinking of. I was thinking Skarmory. Ferro and Forrey are viable too.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPika677 View Post
    Metal Spikes
    Heavy metal spikes are laid on the foe's side of the field. 3 layers maximum. 1 layer deals 1/6 of opponent's max HP, 2 layers deals 1/4 of opponent's max HP, and 3 layers does 1/3 of opponent's max HP. Rapid Spin only clears 1 layer at a time. Very limited distribution and only 5 PP. Has no effect on Flying type Pokémon or Pokémon with the ability Levitate.
    Its pretty much a GG when you're done with laying up 3 layer of these, spikes, SR, and Toxic spikes for additional poison damage lol.
    just for fun, Its gonna get be "cleared" or "absorbed" immediately by magnet pull users.
        Spoiler:- lol:

New Move: Transpose
    Type: Psychic / Power: -- / Accuracy: -- / PP: 5 / Target: All / Category: Status / Priority: 0
    "A psychic power swaps the presence of Spikes and Stealth Rock between friend and foe."
    - Also swaps Toxic Spikes and the other entry hazards that you guys are talking about. For example, if your foe have one layer of Spikes on your side and you has two layers of Spikes, one layer of Toxic Spikes, and Rocks up, use Transpose and you'll get the one layer of Spikes, and your foe will have those two layers of Spikes, one layer of Toxic Spikes, and Rocks. (:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Type: Psychic / Power: -- / Accuracy: -- / PP: 5 / Target: All / Category: Status / Priority: 0
    "A psychic power swaps the presence of Spikes and Stealth Rock between friend and foe."
    - Also swaps Toxic Spikes and the other entry hazards that you guys are talking about. For example, if your foe have one layer of Spikes on your side and you has two layers of Spikes, one layer of Toxic Spikes, and Rocks up, use Transpose and you'll get the one layer of Spikes, and your foe will have those two layers of Spikes, one layer of Toxic Spikes, and Rocks. (:
    I like it. This move would be big in Competitive play. I think though it would be better if they transfer all they're entry hazards to the opponent and not take the opponents. Like say your opponent has one layer of spikes, and you have two, use Transpose and they now have 3 layers and you have none.

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    I like it. This move would be big in Competitive play. I think though it would be better if they transfer all they're entry hazards to the opponent and not take the opponents. Like say your opponent has one layer of spikes, and you have two, use Transpose and they now have 3 layers and you have none.
    I did consider that, but personally that'd be a bit too cheap a move for my creativity.

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

I'd improve the birds by a lot more. Seriously, they're really wayyy to underpowered, even in NU.
    Give Dodrio, Fearow, Pidgeotto and Swellow Huge Power and give Noctowl a special version of Huge Power
    Give Bug/Flying an ability that reduces Stealth Rock and Rock Type Damage or even clear the hazards when switched in.

I'd throw in some better bug moves that's special like maybe a 90 B.P bug type move?

Seriously, there's some serious potential lurking in NU, but they're brought to NU because of Stealth Rock.
    Stealth Rocks: Definitely. Make it take 20% for x4 effective, 10% for x2, normal for 5%, x0.5 make it 2.5% and immune to 0.25s
    Stealth Icicles must be added! Rip some serious hp out of dragon types! They're way too overused. But 20% isn't that much. Hehe
    Add Fire Type Toxic that does burn instead of poison?
    2nd dream world ability: or maybe 3rd possible ability?

I really want to get those!

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

^Ever heard of bug buzz?

None shall oppose our reign!

Check out my fanfic, Pokelypse chronicles. You won't regret it.

http://pokelypse.blogspot.com/

Input is appreciated.

Huge Power on Swellow = GG

I'd say Celebi should get Psyshock, just because it would work with it.
    Thundurus-T should get Air Slash at least, but not Hurricane.
    Give Sawsbuck 105 base attack, and add 5 base to it's defenses.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

How would damp rock outclass it? the pokemon doesn't waste a move slot or a turn to set it up at least nerf it to be less effective than the move..

Huge Power will never be distributed to a pokemon with higher than base 60 attack.
    Volcarona=OU despite stealth rocks.
    Bug buzz.. lol
    No more DW abilities.. I don't want another full revamp maybe new moves but more abilities? it would be too much..
    Nerf stealth rock should happen but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan View Post
    How would damp rock outclass it? the pokemon doesn't waste a move slot or a turn to set it up at least nerf it to be less effective than the move..
    agreed. that +1 turn with DR wouldnt be worth it, when you can just repeatedly set it up by switching in. i find in weather wars, until you win, you might not even have 7 turns to use the weather. odds are, you'll only have like, 3

Volcarona=OU despite stealth rocks.
    Bug buzz.. lol
    the bugs are generally nu for reasons. not because of stealth rock, but because their stats generally suck. butterfree, beedrill, etc. 4x sr weakness generally isnt too much of a factor in bumping things down. its mostly the icing on the cake for most. only few exceptions i can think of are charizard and moltres.

No more DW abilities.. I don't want another full revamp maybe new moves but more abilities? it would be too much..
    agreed. its already hard enough keeping track of all the new moves and/or movesets

Nerf stealth rock should happen but I doubt it.
    stealth rock is fine as is. if it was nerfed, well....you know how everyone complains about weather? dragonite and volca would reign over everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing Star View Post
    Hey, that's a pretty cool move! I like how you said the opponents and yours get switched rather then just giving yours to the opponents. Nintendo should put that move in for 6th gen!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPika677 View Post
    Neutral Room
    All attacks will hit for x1 type effectiveness damage, regardless of resistance/weakness/immunity. Lasts 5 turns. Shedinja can still be hit with Fire/Dark/Flying/etc type moves, but it will only take x1 damage instead of x2 damage.

If Shedinja takes only x1 damage...I think you should change it to 3 turns (not counting the turn used).

Power Room
    All attacks will hit for double type effectiveness (x.25 > x.50 > x1.0 > x2.0 > x4.0). Pokémon that are immune to a certain type will stay immune. Lasts 5 turns. Shedinja dies to everything.

This is actually a pretty good move. But I mean, it'll be stupid if Grass deals neutral damage to fire, right? But then again...this is pokemon, right? And the move could balance things out, right?

Metal Spikes

5th generation already gave Drizzle and Drought on Politoed and Ninetails (although Ninetails isn't as popular anymore). But giving Metal Spikes? Some teams don't even have spinners. Metal Spikes 3 times. Opponents switch in and they lose a ton of damage. 5PP can be increased with PP Ups.
    Response in bold.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    I'd improve the birds by a lot more. Seriously, they're really wayyy to underpowered, even in NU.
    Give Dodrio, Fearow, Pidgeotto and Swellow Huge Power and give Noctowl a special version of Huge Power
    Give Bug/Flying an ability that reduces Stealth Rock and Rock Type Damage or even clear the hazards when switched in.

I'd throw in some better bug moves that's special like maybe a 90 B.P bug type move?

Seriously, there's some serious potential lurking in NU, but they're brought to NU because of Stealth Rock.
    Stealth Rocks: Definitely. Make it take 20% for x4 effective, 10% for x2, normal for 5%, x0.5 make it 2.5% and immune to 0.25s
    Stealth Icicles must be added! Rip some serious hp out of dragon types! They're way too overused. But 20% isn't that much. Hehe
    Add Fire Type Toxic that does burn instead of poison?
    2nd dream world ability: or maybe 3rd possible ability?

I really want to get those!
    1) They are really underpowered. I agree with you.
    2) Nah, I think they should just keep their abilities.
    3) Bug and Flying huh? I think there should just be an ability where you get rid of entry hazards.
    4) Bug Buzz?
    5) NU pokemon do have a lot of potential. But I've used them in OU. They are really good. Just do what I do.
    6) No. Don't change the damage of rocks or add ice.
    7) Will-O-Wisp?
    8) Meh, I really wouldn't if i were you. We already have enough annoying dream world abilities.

I'd say Celebi should get Psyshock, just because it would work with it.
    Thundurus-T should get Air Slash at least, but not Hurricane.
    Give Sawsbuck 105 base attack, and add 5 base to it's defenses.
    Celebii doesn't have Psyshock? I'm surprised. Thundurus should get both Hurricane and Air Slash. Add 5 base to both Attack and Defense (I checked, it has base 100). What can it KO and resist with the extra 5?

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Yeah, Nasty Plot and double STAB Discharge could hurt a lot.
    Yeah! It could. Only one person agrees with my idea of increasing the base stats of Minun and Plusle? Here it is again if you wanna see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chidori__O View Post
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post15775448 I'm back guys. Kind of. I won't be really active and sorry for any inconvenience I've caused!
        Spoiler:- B2W2:

Help the eggs!

Serebii War Fiction Story

When I said DR outclasses it, I meant it has one more turn over that form of Drizzle.

Celebi doesn't get Psyshock indeed.

Page 8 of 88 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast