Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Perpetual Motion Vs. Magnet Risers

Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz View Post
    Keep you hair on son, the battles will get done. I was just saying its not wise for my team-mates to go into these battles un-prepared, remember there is a deadline for a reason, use this time to tweak your teams.

Steve might be making a few changes to our line up also.
    Fine, however I will enforce the rule of no people able to join since the war thread was submitted, which includes you.

Also, don't 'keep your hair on' to me when you guys are accusing us of having alts. It's insulting and rude.

Sig credit: Extroph. I still love you Azu!! And pkmnfn for the userbar :3

Psychotic Revolution Xat

(01:20:25) *** Your rank in Standard OU is 139/49693 [1341 points / 99 battles]! *I suck at laddering*

Quote Originally Posted by Aenea View Post
    Fine, however I will enforce the rule of no people able to join since the war thread was submitted, which includes you.

Also, don't 'keep your hair on' to me when you guys are accusing us of having alts. It's insulting and rude.
    The war thread wasn't even up when I joined the clan....but fine, I'll just have to ghost from the sidelines ;D

The war thread wasn't even up when I joined the clan....but fine, I'll just have to ghost from the sidelines ;D
    It was submitted before you joined, ScubaSteve's post even says so in your clan thread x_x;

I also hope you are kidding about ghosting...

EDIT: Yea, the time on the OP is definitely before your join post in PM's thread.
    Last edited by Aenea; 24th July 2012 at 2:29 PM.

Psychotic Revolution Xat

(01:20:25) *** Your rank in Standard OU is 139/49693 [1341 points / 99 battles]! *I suck at laddering*

It was submitted before you joined, ScubaSteve's post even says so in your clan thread x_x;

I also hope you are kidding about ghosting...

EDIT: Yea, the time on the OP is definitely before your join post in PM's thread.
    What you don't seem to take into account is the delay from when the thread is submitted to when it is approved by a mod. The thread was still in limbo when I joined the clan.

What you don't seem to take into account is the delay from when the thread is submitted to when it is approved by a mod. The thread was still in limbo when I joined the clan.
    That's irrelevant. The rule is in place to stop a ton of people joining *after* the thread has been *submitted*. As this would be after the war is agreed, it would be unfair. The thread was submitted before you joined, therefore you may not take part.

Psychotic Revolution Xat

That's irrelevant. The rule is in place to stop a ton of people joining *after* the thread has been *submitted*. As this would be after the war is agreed, it would be unfair. The thread was submitted before you joined, therefore you may not take part.
    sorry for the suspicions. hopefully we can get sena to do just a quick little ip check

but anyway, is there an actual rule that says someone cant be put into a war if they joined during the war? i mean there very well could be. i dont read the rules. but just saying, because I do know for a fact that steve is planning on subbing steve (haw, thats never gonna get old) into the war, unless it is agains the rules of course. also think hes planning on subbing in two other people as well

EDIT: K read over the clan war rules (shocking I know). and there is no rule saying that we cant sub in someone who recently joined. so steve (skynet) will be subbed in....eventually...once scuba gets on and decides about the other two
    Last edited by DeviantMaster; 24th July 2012 at 3:33 PM.

Spoiler:- Pokemon Masterclass V.4 2nd Place:

There's no rule against it...Skynet is replacing Zero, Metroid is replacing James, Pi is going to UU to replace Aura, and Gearflow is taking Pi's OU spot.
    Last edited by Scubasteve23; 24th July 2012 at 6:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    There's no rule against it...Skynet is replacing Zero, Metroid is replacing James, Pi is going to UU to replace Aura, and Gearflow is taking Pi's OU spot.
    There is a rule against it. It is not in the rules. I learned this when I tried to do the same in another war and Sena prevented me. I will PM him to this topic now, you cannot have Skynet or Metroid.

MR MEMBERS: DO NOT PLAY VS SKYNET OR METROID.

Psychotic Revolution Xat

There is a rule against it. It is not in the rules. I learned this when I tried to do the same in another war and Sena prevented me. I will PM him to this topic now, you cannot have Skynet or Metroid.

MR MEMBERS: DO NOT PLAY VS SKYNET OR METROID.
    Sadly I see no rules about this but I guess could see what happens.
    Last edited by 00swms; 24th July 2012 at 6:46 PM.

**Credit to Sworn**

let me battle skynet then, because there is going be arguments and tbh it's a pain

3ds fc 1349 6822 3907 , credit goes to Sworn Metalhead and 00swms the amazing banners.

Quote Originally Posted by Rairyan View Post
    let me battle skynet then, because there is going be arguments and tbh it's a pain
    No dude. It's against the rules. Skynet cannot play. Wait till Sena gets here, I already PM'd him. If you want to battle him seperately (not for the war) you are free to do so, but Skynet is simply not allowed a war battle in this war.

Psychotic Revolution Xat

No dude. It's against the rules. Skynet cannot play. Wait till Sena gets here, I already PM'd him. If you want to battle him seperately (not for the war) you are free to do so, but Skynet is simply not allowed a war battle in this war.

Here Gose All The Rules

Clan War Forum Rules

Make sure to follow the rules listed in this thread to avoid a "Disobeying the Rules of a specific sub-forum" infraction and 3 points. Continue to break the rules of this thread and you will receive a "Continuously disobeying the Rules of a specific sub-forum" infraction worth 6 points and an automatic 3 day ban. This is your one and only warning, no exceptions.

Rules

1. Follow all SPPf rules.

2. Threads can be posted by either side's leader, co-leader, or clan war manager. One thread per war, obviously.

3. All threads in this section must be approved by a Battle Forum Staff Member. Do not PM or bother staff members to get your thread approved. We will get to it in time.

4. When posting a new thread, make sure to take the time to finalize your look as this will help in getting it approved. Threads that don't meet certain quality standards will not be approved. The first post must contain both clans names, the system used (amount of lives, single knock out, round-robin, etc), and the match ups of the participants of both sides, and a deadline. The first post must also look presentable.

5. The maximum deadline allowed for clan wars is two weeks from the day the clan war topic was posted, and only one extension will be allowed for a maximum of one week's time. That in theory should be plenty of time if you consider your participant's timezones and activity levels when making your war lineups. A week deadline extension can be given by a Clan Wars Forum Moderator if they deem necessary once per war. No one likes ties or unfinished wars though so get your battles done people!

6. Clans can only be in one war at a time.

7. Only members of both clans can post in the war thread, however the post must be about the war. STAY ON TOPIC. Flaming, spamming, trolling, random messages, etc are not allowed.

8. You may only have a clan war with the same clan 3 times in a year, and each clan needs to have warred with 1 other clans in between each war before holding a clan war with the same clan again.

9. DO NOT REVEAL any Pokemon, moves, items, etc of your opponents team. First 2 offenses will be dealt with as stated above in the opening message. Third offense will be another "Continuously disobeying the Rules of a specific sub-forum" infraction worth 6 points plus a week long ban. Every occurrence afterwards will get the same punishment with the ban being a week longer in length.

10. Be familiar with the Serebii Standard Rules of battling as these are the rules most people follow.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM them to any of the Clan War Forum staff. Enjoy!

Let get back battling and enjoy this children game. We really do not need argue about this.

**Credit to Sworn**

It isn't in the rules. It is still a rule.

Wait for Sena to get here, like I said.

EDIT:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Shadows-Arena

Read that thread. Then stop being silly with me because it is a rule.
    Last edited by Aenea; 24th July 2012 at 7:06 PM.

Psychotic Revolution Xat

It isn't in the rules. It is still a rule.

Wait for Sena to get here, like I said.

EDIT:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Shadows-Arena

Read that thread. Then stop being silly with me because it is a rule.
    Any who it will be obey even though it was not rules lol. Original war team stands.

**Credit to Sworn**

Quote Originally Posted by 00swms View Post
    Any who it will be obey even though it was not rules lol. Original war team stands.
    In that case please do edit the OP to its original state removing Metroid, Alcatraz, and Gearflow.

Psychotic Revolution Xat

In that case please do edit the OP to its original state removing Metroid, Alcatraz, and Gearflow.
    Scuba is offline.

**Credit to Sworn**

I don't like you Aenea. Just wanted you to know that.

I only brought the issue up because I believe in the same rules for everyone. One day, you might be in my position and insist upon the same.

Psychotic Revolution Xat

I only brought the issue up because I believe in the same rules for everyone. One day, you might be in my position and insist upon the same.
    i certainly hope you don't scuba/zero. i'd be very disappointed.

anyway, sena updated, new rule is in there now, so new rule is now recognized, if not viewed as necessary or beneficial. but oh well. rules are rules. CC vs. TA (or whichever war it was) must have been quite interesting to create the need for a rule like that.

sorry sky, gear, metroid. looks like we can't just have fun with this.

Late but GL to both sides ^.^
    Black FC: 0905-8396-1651
    Black 2 FC: 0734-2563-1464

LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING POKEMON:
    *UNTRAINED*

HAVE THE FOLLOWING FOR TRADE:
    Adamant + Jolly / Naďve / Naďve + Modest

LEGENDS:
    G1:
    G2:
    G3:
    G4:
    G5:

"Once the war thread has been posted and is awaiting approval, that it, line-ups on that post will are not allowed to change. So it is recommended that you add a substitutes line-up to the war line-up / post so when one of your members can't battle, you can sub them out. Like the main line-up, a substitute line-up can't change once the thread is posted / submitted for approval."

Princess Beach wasn't part of that original line-up, so she can't battle. You never sent me a final UU player so they weren't part of the original line-up, So Aenea has to battle DM and AuraWarrior has no opponent, so he gets the win. You want to play by the rules, then we'll play by the rules.

Last edited by Scubasteve23; 25th July 2012 at 8:28 PM.

I rather not get involved but i am at the point where i can't sit here while both sides being childish, just stop please both clans that is too, sena will not be impressed and won't be on today due to his bday and no arguing over auras win just let sena sort it out or decide.
    Last edited by Naoto Shirogane; 25th July 2012 at 9:13 PM.

3ds fc 1349 6822 3907 , credit goes to Sworn Metalhead and 00swms the amazing banners.

sena will not be impressed
    Damn right I won't be impressed. Seriously, what is this? -____-

Seems this war was badly managed from the start / either side don't know what they are doing. The line-up rule applies to switching members around that are not on the substitute list etc, so if someone sent a line-up that wasn't completed, what the other side should have done was actually communicate and make sure the other team added another person in for this to properly start :s. Without a complete line-up, this war should never have started at all. All this could have been avoided with friendly communication, come on. -_____-

As the line-up wasn't complete, then it isn't unreasonable for it to be completed now. The line-up rule applies to completed line-ups changing to someone not in the substitutes list, cause I would expect people to get simple things such as how many members are playing right. :s

Or I can just lock this thread now and that will be the end of it, your choice.

(Take this as me grilling both sides for failing to get this sorted on day one).
    Last edited by Ragnarok; 25th July 2012 at 9:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Damn right I won't be impressed. Seriously, what is this? -____-

Seems this war was badly managed from the start / either side don't know what they are doing. The line-up rule applies to switching members around that are not on the substitute list etc, 1. so if someone sent a line-up that wasn't completed, what the other side should have done was actually communicate and make sure the other team added another person in for this to properly start :s. Without a complete line-up, this war should never have started at all. 2. All this could have been avoided with friendly communication, come on. -_____-

3. As the line-up wasn't complete, then it isn't unreasonable for it to be completed now. The line-up rule applies to completed line-ups changing to someone not in the substitutes list, cause I would expect people to get simple things such as how many members are playing right. :s

Or I can just lock this thread now and that will be the end of it, your choice.

(Take this as me grilling both sides for failing to get this sorted on day one).
    just saying

1. we shouldnt be expected to look out for them and correct their mistakes. Thats not our job. we have our own clan to make sure we aren't making mistakes with. We just go with what they give us.

2. Theres no such thing as friendly communication with Aenea (chew) trust me i tried

3. It would be completely unreasonable as it would violate one of your rules there is no part of your rule that depicts an exception for incomplete teams. As you said, that should be simple enough to be prevented. BUT. regardless of that, your rule is simply

Line-Ups don't change once the thread is posted.

rules must be followed. Aura forfeits and Aenea is battling me now. We're just trying to follow your rules man!

or you know we could just remove that rule since its causing more trouble rather than preventing it
    Last edited by DeviantMaster; 25th July 2012 at 9:59 PM.

Seriously if you argue with Sena he'll just lock the thread, and also trust me I've been completely civil with you this entire time.

So can we get on with the war now?

Psychotic Revolution Xat

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast