View Poll Results: Which Pokemon got the worst treatment by the writers?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ash's Pidgeotto/Pidgeot

14 14.58%
  • Ash's Kingler, Tauros, and Muk

27 28.13%
  • Ash's Torkoal and Torterra

12 12.50%
  • Ash's Gible and Dawn's Togekiss

3 3.13%
  • Misty's Starmie and Horsea

3 3.13%
  • Misty's Goldeen

11 11.46%
  • Misty's Togepi/Togetic

5 5.21%
  • Brock's Geodude and Onix

3 3.13%
  • Jessie's Lickitung

7 7.29%
  • Other (specify)

11 11.46%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Which Pokemon got the worst treatment by the writers?

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    What about it?
    It never shows up...despite being his ace in the games.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    It never shows up...despite being his ace in the games.
    It's not his ace, it just happens to be two/three levels higher than the rest of his team. Usually when I fight him, he sends it out third.

It's not his ace, it just happens to be two/three levels higher than the rest of his team. Usually when I fight him, he sends it out third.
    So does Cynthia's Garchomp, and it's her ace.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

How can anyone not believe Alder's Volcarona is his best Pokemon? That thing is tough to take out even with physical water type, unless you are like, 20 lvls higher than it, and even then sometimes it wont OHKO it.

Only Rock Slide and Stone Edge will OHKO that thing and even then you gotta be at least 10 lvls higher than it.
    Pokemon Black FC: 5458 0929 9006

Quote Originally Posted by thekorean View Post
    How can anyone not believe Alder's Volcarona is his best Pokemon? That thing is tough to take out even with physical water type, unless you are like, 20 lvls higher than it, and even then sometimes it wont OHKO it.

Only Rock Slide and Stone Edge will OHKO that thing and even then you gotta be at least 10 lvls higher than it.
    My archeops did it in one shot with stone edge at level 71.

In BW1, I defeated it in one with a +1 gyarados at level 70/

A quad weak to anything will usualy be easy to exploit.

Battle wise totodile and torterra, appearance wise, kingler and muk
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Ash's Glalie, I mean, seriously. Being captured a few episodes before the League, having one mini plot, and then being ditched never to be seen again? (ok, it got a cameo in DP but still).

Why would that be anything like releasing Pikachu? Togepi is just a random pokemon Misty caught.
    Togetic was Misty's main Pokemon, and was always out of her Poke Ball. And Ash's Pikachu is Ash's main Pokemon, who always is out of his Poke Ball. Sure, Togepi isn't as important to the anime as Pikachu, but still, do you get what I mean?

I say Pidgeot. Main reason is coz Ash said that he will come back for it and it's 14/15 seasons later and Ash still hasn't gone back. What the heck writers?!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

Paplitoad right now seriously has the worse treatment of all the Unova Pokemon and likely his entire team. He started with great personality that could have been carried throughout battle but they nerfed it greatly unlike the other water types had. He was supposed to be Ash's water Pokemon battler when Oshawott was not but he has been absent throughout majority of Unova and outside of gyms and tournaments. He cannot beat Oshawott in entertainment and he does not appear at all. WORSE PART is he has no role on Ash's team anymore. Everybody had done something outside of battling but the Toad. The reason he is really on the team is for evolution and if he does not evolve, his capture will be meaningless. It is very sad.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

I change my Vote to mamoswine

Kingler, Muk and Tauros by a long shot.

MEowth should have gotten more battles, because he talks hes just the IDEA GUY for team rocket

meowth got no battles (with the exection of the contest for the togepi and randomly using a desperate frurry swipes nowadays.. just because he talks he's more of a trainer than a pokemon and I would not be surprised if he became one

Pikachu can't really be said because if it was super over poweted from the beginning of each region, it would just destroy every pokemon until the league.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345