Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Community POTW #82

Default Community POTW #82

Seems the RNG forgot to remove Whiscash and it has already been done. Weird. Perfect for it restarting lol

This week we're covering a Gen III Pokémon

This time it's the fossil Pokémon, Armaldo.

Armaldo is pretty good with decent Attack and a nice movepool that monopolises on it

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/348.shtml

Go nuts

Ahh, Aramaldo. One of the most overlooked fossil pokemon of all time.

You're as old as my Grandma
    Item: Leftovers/Choice Band
    Nature: Adament
    EVs: 16 HP/252 ATK/238 DEF
    Nature: Battle Armor
    Moves:
    -Swords Dance
    -Earthquake/Rapid Spin/Substitute
    -X-Scissor
    -Rock Slide/Stone Edge

This set is pretty simple. First, use Swords Dance right away or Substitute if you chose to have that on your set. If you did, then use Leftovers. Otherwise, just keep Focus Sash. Then, after the Dance, use Earthquake to take down Steel types and for coverage, or Rapid Spin to take out entry hazards as Armaldo takes average damage due to the typing so he's a decent spinner. X-Scissor and Rock Slide are there for STAB. If you don't care about the accuracy, use Stone Edge instead of Rock Slide. Battle Armor is only there because no one likes hax and this set is bad with Swift Swim.

EDIT: Here's the set if you wanna import it.
    Armaldo (M) @ Focus Sash/Leftovers
    Trait: Battle Armor
    EVs: 16 HP / 252 Atk / 240 Def
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
    - Swords Dance
    - Earthquake/Rapid Spin/Substitute
    - X-Scissor
    - Rock Slide/Stone Edge

And I got some puns/jokes too!

-You're as old as my Grandma
    -Ho-oh oh! Merry Christmas!
    -With this set, you can go on a Magicarp-et ride...

I know their lame...but I tried okay!

EDIT: Got another set ready after testing it. It's okayish.

Armaldo @Choice Scarf
    Trait: Swift Swim
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Aqua Tail
    - Earthquake
    - X-Scissor
    - Rock Slide/Stone Edge

This set is pretty good. You already use Armaldos' high Attack combined with its mediocre Speed and with Swift Swim and Rain Dance...well, let's just say it is quite a feared pokemon. Aqua Tail is kinda like a STAB since the rain boosts its power while it can also take out Fire types with the 'STAB' boost. Earthquake is there so you don't get walled on by Steel Types or Poison Types. You can also use that to take down Electric Types. X-Scissor is there for STAB and can take down Grass Types easily as well as Psychic and Dark. Rock Slide can take down other Bug Types and Flying types as well as Ice, plus Armaldo gets STAB off of it. With Swift Swim, Armaldo can already move fast plus Choice Scarf supports it. Armaldo should also have Politoed has a partner on the team, no exceptions. He won't play that well if you don't have Politoed with you. This set actually works pretty well on VGC to and triple battles. Plus, Armaldo can take down over 10 different types with this set too!
    Last edited by Chidori__O; 22nd July 2012 at 4:08 PM. Reason: Put in another set.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...8#post15775448 I'm back guys. Kind of. I won't be really active and sorry for any inconvenience I've caused!
        Spoiler:- B2W2:

Help the eggs!

Serebii War Fiction Story

Ancient Swimmer
    Armaldo@Muscle Band/Life Orb
    Adamant nature
    Swift Swim
    252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
    ~Stone Edge/Rock Slide
    ~X-Scissor
    ~Earthquake
    ~Brick Break/Low Kick

Swift Swim is exactly what Armaldo needed. If you can fit this set onto your Drizzle team, you can sweep to hell and back. Armaldo has an incredible Attack stat, and a woefully sub-par Speed stat, which Swift Swim rectifies easily. Stone Edge is the STAB move of choice, but if the accuracy is a turn-off, Rock Slide is an acceptable alternative. X-Scissor is also for STAB. Earthquake for additional coverage, same with the last move. Brick Break is more, shall we say, consistent with the damage output, but Low Kick can potentially prove to be more powerful against certain targets.

Item boosts Armaldo's Attack. Ability should be obvious (bear in mind it is illegal to use Swift Swim and Drizzle on the same team for those of you who play by Smogon's rules).

Fossil Polish
    Armaldo@Muscle Band/Life Orb
    Adamant nature
    Battle Armor/Swift Swim
    252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
    ~Rock Polish
    ~Stone Edge/Rock Slide
    ~Earthquake
    ~X-Scissor/Brick Break/Low Kick

A twist on the previous set, which allows Rock Polish instead to do its work on Armaldo's Speed. Riskier, but legal by Smogon standards and usable off a Rain team. The last slot doesn't matter too much, not with EdgeQuake covering lots of stuff on its own.

Item is for boosting Armaldo's already nice Attack. Ability doesn't actually matter.

Other options:
    *Armaldo has access to Swords Dance, but its Speed is what needs the help. If it could have more than four moves, maybe, but the best you can hope for is to squeeze it in somewhere in the Swift Swim set.
    *Aqua Tail is a viable option, especially on the Swift Swim set, as the Rain will be powering it up.
    *Hone Claws can fix the accuracy problem with Stone Edge, but it suffers the same issues as Swords Dance.

Abilities:
    *Battle Armor: Moves used against Armaldo cannot score critical hits. A decent ability in its own right, and coupled with Armaldo's decent bulk, it could possibly make all the difference should something manage to survive one of its moves and strike back.
    *Swift Swim: Armaldo's Hidden Ability, and a true Arceussend. Doubles Armaldo's Speed in rain. Works like its Rock Polish, but without the need to waste a turn or a moveslot for the setup.

Partners:
    The Swift Swim set obviously wants Politoad in its corner. As always, you can't go wrong with Smashpassing, and Tailwind users can also be a great help.

Counters:
    Skarmory can take anything Armaldo can dish out and does a number on it in return with Drill Peck or Brave Bird. Physical walls in general, you should look out for. Weezing in particular takes Armaldo's attacks like the boss it is and can cripple it with Will-O-Wisp.

Opinion:
    An underrated powerhouse, and cool-looking to boot, Armaldo is just awesome.

Prediction for next week:
    Coming soon...
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 22nd July 2012 at 4:08 PM.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Offensive NU rapid spinner
    @leftovers
    Adamant
    252 HP,252 attack, 4 defense
    Rapid Spin
    Stealth Rock/Earthquake
    Stone Edge
    X-Scissors/Earthquake

Armaldo is one of the best rapid spinners in NU (a tier that lack good rapid spinners as you see) Rapid spin take out hazards specially stealth rock so pokemons like braviary can use choice sets, stealth rock puts some of your own but earthquake offers coverage, Stone edge is armaldo's strongest STAB which demolises everything weak to it, X-scissors is an alternate STAB but it lacks coverage with stone edge that's why EQ is added for a quakedge coverage..

I saw a good rapid spin choice band set but I don't remember the attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

Shrimp Swim
    Anorith@Focus Sash
    Adamant nature
    Swift Swim
    252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
    ~Swords Dance
    ~Rock Slide
    ~X-Scissor
    ~Brick Break

Little known fact about Anorith- it has higher Speed than Armaldo, and a perfectly usable Attack stat in its own right. Can it sweep? It's entirely possible. After one turn of Swords Dance in the rain, we're talking 634 Attack and 498 Speed. And that's no joke. Rock Slide and X-Scissor are for STAB, and Brick Break for additional coverage.

Item allows Anorith to survive the setup turn. Ability should be obvious (bear in mind it is illegal to use Swift Swim and Drizzle on the same team for those of you who play by Smogon's rules).

Other options:
    *Hone Claws can fix the accuracy problem with Rock Slide, but it's not as pressing an issue as Stone Edge, which Anorith cannot learn. Plus, the Focus Sash only guarantees one turn of free setup, so you gotta use it wisely.

Abilities:
    *Battle Armor: Moves used against Anorith cannot score critical hits. A decent ability in its own right, but Anorith is, to put it bluntly, not bulky. Any neutral move with decent power behind it can OHKO, irregardless of critical hits.
    *Swift Swim: Anorith's Hidden Ability, and a true Arceussend. Doubles Anorith's Speed in rain. Exactly what it needed.

Partners:
    Politoed. Rapid Spin or Magic Bounce support is also a decent idea, make sure Anorith can get in without taking damage.

Counters:
    Physical walls in general, and also priority moves in general, especially when the Focus Sash has activated.

Opinion:
    Anorith manages to wrap up cute, cool, and badass all in one.

Garbodor.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Armaldo w/ Leftovers
    Battle Armor
    252 Attack, 252 HP, 4 Sp. Defense
    Adamant (+Attack, -Sp. Attack)/Brave (+Attack, -Speed)
    -Stone Edge
    -X-Scissor
    -Earthquake/Swords Dance/Hone Claws
    -Stealth Rock/Rapid Spin

Brave nature if used in Trick Room, although you have less turns when setting up. Hone Claws is only if you're paranoid about Stone Edge's accuracy, otherwise SD is superior.
    Last edited by grantholomew; 22nd July 2012 at 4:16 PM.

Friend Code: 2492-4126-1302
    Friend Safari: Krabby, Floatzel, Frogadier

Sapphire Nuzlocke - COMPLETE!
    Team:
    Dead:

Soulsilver Nuzlocke - COMPLETE!
    Team: **
    Dead:

Platinum Nuzlocke
    Team:
    Dead:

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Shrimp Swim
    Anorith@Focus Sash
    Adamant nature
    Swift Swim
    252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
    ~Swords Dance
    ~Rock Slide
    ~X-Scissor
    ~Brick Break

Little known fact about Anorith- it has higher Speed than Armaldo, and a perfectly usable Attack stat in its own right. Can it sweep? It's entirely possible. After one turn of Swords Dance in the rain, we're talking 634 Attack and 498 Speed. And that's no joke. Rock Slide and X-Scissor are for STAB, and Brick Break for additional coverage.

Item allows Anorith to survive the setup turn. Ability should be obvious (bear in mind it is illegal to use Swift Swim and Drizzle on the same team for those of you who play by Smogon's rules).

Other options:
    *Hone Claws can fix the accuracy problem with Rock Slide, but it's not as pressing an issue as Stone Edge, which Anorith cannot learn. Plus, the Focus Sash only guarantees one turn of free setup, so you gotta use it wisely.

Abilities:
    *Battle Armor: Moves used against Anorith cannot score critical hits. A decent ability in its own right, but Anorith is, to put it bluntly, not bulky. Any neutral move with decent power behind it can OHKO, irregardless of critical hits.
    *Swift Swim: Anorith's Hidden Ability, and a true Arceussend. Doubles Anorith's Speed in rain. Exactly what it needed.

Partners:
    Politoed. Rapid Spin or Magic Bounce support is also a decent idea, make sure Anorith can get in without taking damage.

Counters:
    Physical walls in general, and also priority moves in general, especially when the Focus Sash has activated.

Opinion:
    Anorith manages to wrap up cute, cool, and badass all in one.

Garbodor.
    Even on armaldo drizzle + swift swim is banned on standard, if so why not use kingdra? it is so broken on rain..
    Last edited by Ilan; 22nd July 2012 at 4:38 PM.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilan View Post
    Even on armaldo drizzle + swift swim is banned on standard, if so why not use kingdra? it is so broken on rain..
    Well, this isn't Kingdra's week. Plus, it'd seem a little counterproductive if Armaldo week consisted of a bunch of posts like "lol just use Kingdra". I try to show the best qualities about the Pokémon, not how they're outclassed.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

I must be psychic, I predicted this pokémon this morning as Pokémon of the Week
    My friend code is 1306 - 6413 - 9285.

My friend safari is Electric: Emolga, Helioptile, Zebstrika

Blaziken rules the world!

Well, this isn't Kingdra's week. Plus, it'd seem a little counterproductive if Armaldo week consisted of a bunch of posts like "lol just use Kingdra". I try to show the best qualities about the Pokémon, not how they're outclassed.
    Armaldo is also broken in the rain with drizzletoad... it is a banned combination.

@above: want a cookie?

Armaldo is also broken in the rain with drizzletoad... it is a banned combination.
    Yeah, but not everyone plays by Smogon's rules, and we got to remember that.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Yeah, but not everyone plays by Smogon's rules, and we got to remember that.
    As seen in the last POTW smogon the POTW are conducted by smogon rules, and most people follow those rules and they are made with deep analysis and I think servers that don't ban drizzle + SS just ban rain..

Armaldo. He's a bit of a weird pokemon. He has a mixed typing in Bug/Rock. It provides him with the Bug type STAB allowing him to break through Tangelas with ease, as well as the perks of a Rock type, namely Stealth Rock and Earthquake. However, it leaves it with resistances only to Poison and Normal(the two least used offensive types in the game) and a Stealth Rock weakness. Also without reliable recovery Armaldo's 75/100/80 defences aren't as good as they look as his miniscule speed drags him down further.
    But Armaldo holds a niche in that he is the NU tier's best Rapid Spinner now that Cryogonal has moved up a tier and is crucial to supporting sweepers like Braviary. Also, that massive 125 attack and access to Swords Dance definitely gives him a defensive presence.

Counters
    Armaldo is relatively easy to switch into as it'll probably use Rapid Spin, Stealth Rock or a setup move unless it has a Choice Band. Scout it's moveset first and then begin to think of how to deal with it. Misdreavus can cripple Armaldo with Will-o-Wisp. Other pokemon like Weezing can also burn it but Misdreavus is also the go-to Spinblocker of NU and renders him near useless. Burning him also turns him into setup fodder for Fraxure, etc.
    Golurk gets a special mention for resisting both STABs, blocking Rapid Spin and hitting back hard with STAB Earthquake. Choice Band Earthquake easily 2KOes while LO 2KOes 50% of the time and Stone Edge also 2KOes him.

If Fraxure plays a more supportive role with Stealth Rock and Rapid Spin, it becomes much easier to counter. They usually don't run Earthquake or Swords Dance, which means Steel and Fighting types have a field day against it, as will most Rock types. Other pokemon with average bulk can also easily switch-in and force Armaldo out, like Samurott.
    Last edited by Aurath8; 22nd July 2012 at 8:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

CurseRestalk
    Ability: Swift Swim(if released)/Battle Armor
    Eves:252HP//204Atk/52Def
    Item:Lefties/Focus Band
    -Curse
    -Rest
    -Sleeptalk
    -Stone Edge/Earthquake/X-Scissor/Superpower
    Makes Armaldo last quite awhile. Basically use Curse till your in the yellow then restalk. Band can help you take a hit and is reusable albeit unreliable it can save the game for you while Lefties heals damage. Swift Swim if released can be used to take advantage of opposing rain otherwise Battle Armor stops HAX from killing you.

Credit to iPokemon^

In past generations, Armaldo was like a Rampardos with lower attack and speed, but higher defenses. The only thing Armaldo had over Rampardos that made it an effective offensive Pokemon was its secondary Bug-typing. However, 5th gen gave it somewhat of a blessing in Swift Swim, which allows it to outspeed most offensive threats in NU. It also got Aqua Tail in B2W2, which allows it to have a Weather-boosted move while still having Swift Swim.

Abilities
    Battle Armor: Blocks crits. Useful for more defensive sets, but Armaldo still can't take special attacks too well.
    Swift Swim: This is what makes Armaldo more viable in RU. It allows it to outspeed even Sceptile, one of the fastest Pokemon in the tier.

Support
    Ability: Battle Armor
    Item:: Leftovers
    Nature: Impish
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
    - Rapid Spin
    - Stealth Rock
    - Rock Blast / Stone Edge
    - X-Scissor / Earthquake

Outdated, but still has merits. Rapid Spin used to be Armaldo's main attraction, and it still is a major one. Stealth Rock is a good support move on Armaldo so it or its teammates can more easily KO opponents. Rock Blast is recommended for the third slot so Armaldo can break Substitutes, but if the inconsistent damage is a turnoff, Stone Edge is an acceptable option. X-Scissor provide additional STAB, while Earthquake gets better coverage.

Swift-Dance
    Ability: Swift Swim
    Item:: Life Orb
    Nature: Jolly / Adamant
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
    - Stone Edge
    - X-Scissor
    - Aqua Tail / Earthquake
    - Swords Dance

Swift Swim patches up Armaldo's abysmal speed to above-average levels. Stone Edge and X-Scissor are the STAB moves. Aqua Tail gains an immediate boost when it is raining, and allows Armaldo to KO threats like Golurk, Rhydon, and Sandslash. Earthquake gets better neutral coverage, and can destroy Aqqron, Drapion, and Klinklang.

Other Options
    Low Kick OHKOs Aggron even without a Swords Dance.
    Knock Off is another support move that ruins Pokemon that rely on items.
    RestTalk is an interesting option now that it can use it with Swift Swim.

Counters
    Regirock can switch into anything except Earthquake and a +4 Aqua Tail and 2HKOs with Stone Edge. Burning Armaldo also severely limits its capabilities.
    DW Pokemon I can offer:

Ah Armaldo the NU shrimp, in rain, this gives Armaldo an awesome niche over Crustle.

Mumbo Jumbo Shrimp
    It seems too Shrim to live here
    Stop being a Shellfish little jerk
    Seems a little Shellfishy to me
    Going for a Shrimp(rain dance)
    Got a new recipe it is called Elders Rolls: SkyShrimp(not the best)
    I'm Shellfish, leave me alone
    This is all just a big Scam-pi
    Stop being such a big Jumba-lya
    Last edited by Dragalge; 22nd July 2012 at 7:53 PM.

Overview
    Armaldo is a pretty decent Pokemon. It has really good Atk and Def, but it Speed is pretty bad. It can fix that with Rock Polish and/or Swift Swim, though. Armaldo is a little limited. While it has a pretty good movepool, with EdgeQuake, X-Scissor, Aqua Tail, etc., it's basically going to be either a slow, defensive Sword Dancer/Choice, or a faster Swift Swimmer/Rock Polisher.

Pre-Evo Corner
    Anorith has decent Atk and better Spd than Armaldo, and could be used with Armaldo's SS/RP sets for a faster sweeper. It is much more fragile though, and can't use Stone Edge (although it can make do with Rock Slide).

Doubles/Triples
    Swift Swim Armaldo (or maybe even Anorith) could do well in Doubles/Triples, especially if paired up with a Rain Dancer. It can use Earthquake and Rock Slide, giving EdgeQuake coverage while being able to hit multiple opponents. It is weak to Rock Slide and Surf though, so be careful.
    All your Kirby are belong to us! (>' . ')> (>' . ')>(>' . ')> (b^-^)b

I am proud to present my first wild shiny since the 3rd Generation, Magikarp!
    ...We all got to start somewhere, right?

FC: 0602-6317-4560
    Friend Safari: Electric-Pachirisu, Stunfisk, Manectric
    Add me if you want to, I'll add most anyone. Just shoot me a PM if you do.

This guy... Has the weirdest eyes, but got one of the best upgrades: Swift Swim.

"Rain? NOOOOOOO!"
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Swift Swim
    EVs: 252 Att, 252 Spd, and 4 Sp. Def
    Item: Black Belt, Soft Sand, or Life Orb
    Moves:
    Rock Polish
    Brick Break/Earthquake
    X-Scissor
    Rock Slide

The purpose of this set is to counter rain teams. Although it doesn't have the right moves to do so, it can be a threat to unsuspecting foes like Toxicroak and Ludicolo.

"I got da swag!" (seriously, what is swag other than the pokemon move?)
    Nature: Careful
    EVs: 252 Sp. Def, 67 Attack, and 189 Def
    Item: Leftovers
    Moves:
    Swagger
    Curse
    Dig/X-Scissor
    Toxic

And odd set, but I want to utilize the battle armor since it's a great ability for walls. It's usually a good idea to have a light screen up as well as a sandstorm for a lot of special defense. Beware of toxicroaks!

My favorites happen to be mid-evolved poison types.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlKirbyZombie View Post
    This guy... Has the weirdest eyes, but got one of the best upgrades: Swift Swim.

"I got da swag!" (seriously, what is swag other than the pokemon move?)
    Nature: Careful
    EVs: 252 Sp. Def, 67 Attack, and 189 Def
    Item: Leftovers
    Moves:
    Swagger
    Curse
    Dig/X-Scissor
    Toxic

And odd set, but I want to utilize the battle armor since it's a great ability for walls. It's usually a good idea to have a light screen up as well as a sandstorm for a lot of special defense. Beware of toxicroaks!
    Too gimmicky, no one runs Swagger or Dig, Armaldo is better off attacking full on.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Too gimmicky, no one runs Swagger or Dig, Armaldo is better off attacking full on.
    I know that I don't really see dig a whole lot, but I have seen swagger being used before. I witnessed Liepards and Zoroa/Zoroark use it with foul play.

My favorites happen to be mid-evolved poison types.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlKirbyZombie View Post
    I know that I don't really see dig a whole lot, but I have seen swagger being used before. I witnessed Liepards and Zoroa/Zoroark use it with foul play.
    Yes, even with Prankster Liepard but outside of that I never see it.

Partners: Rain is a must anything not Drizzle. Plus it is ashame Cryoganol had to go to RU, leaving this shrimp to try to spin hazards.

More puns:
    Prawn Stars
    Prawn Brokers
    I wished my kids would stop watching prawnography
    Last edited by Dragalge; 22nd July 2012 at 10:35 PM.

Here is one i used on my sandstorm set.
    Brave
    Choice band
    Battle armour
    Evs 252 att, 252 def, 4 hp
    Stone edge
    X scissor
    Earthquake
    Brick break

This is my 2nd favorite fossil pokemon, only beaten by archeops. Stone edge for a strong STAB move. X scissor is the powerful bug STAB. Earthquake for the edgequake combo. Brick break was just a filler that fit in well. Evs to make it a physical tank. Best used in trick room. Sand storm makes it more specially defensive.

As seen in the last POTW smogon the POTW are conducted by smogon rules, and most people follow those rules and they are made with deep analysis and I think servers that don't ban drizzle + SS just ban rain..
    We're not conducted by Smogon rules to the point where we don't even bother with discussion of possibilities. Our main focus is to give players tips they can use in both competitive stuff online and in the VGC

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    We're not conducted by Smogon rules to the point where we don't even bother with discussion of possibilities. Our main focus is to give players tips they can use in both competitive stuff online and in the VGC
    Well in VGC it isn't that broken although it is still really hard to counter you can still use it but in singles OU it is banned on most PO servers.

BTW warturtle is now the best spinner in NU not armaldo cause he have better typing don't have a SR weakness

Armaldo comes in secound place thx to his strength and nice coverage he provides.

Why are so many people saying its Nu? Even beloved smogon says it can go in the RU.

Also, Reno, thanks for telling mister Haxorus logo guy about the relation with smogon.(if that was offensive, I apologize, because you are a smart And very helpful guy.) Took the words outta my mouth.

On to the main event!
    Abilities
    Shell armor is a great ability on this guy, as many of his sets, be it rapid spin, stealth rocks, or Restalk, it can take even a flash cannon from a Evolite Magneton, if and when they carry that. Very bulky, and no worries about hax.
    Swift Swim is... What. It's like a toy Excadrill, in rain, although Kabutops is better at it. Though it's typing and capacibility to use aqua tail makes it unusual and unexpected, it can be quite useful as a banded sweeper.

So now this guy can play two games- slowly make the foe choke, or one quick slice like a hot knife through butter. My kind of guy.
    Apparently, I can't claim Larvesta. But who cares?
    It's still the cutest bug eva!

I am The Grovyle, that friend in a high place.

The craziest battle I ever had- Toxic spikes supported baton passing team, with a Splashing Wailord. And won. You have to try it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast