Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: The Aces League (Wifi Only!)

I was thikning those along with some others. But idk.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

If you wouldn't mind me asking, does the banner mascot have to be a pokemon? We ARE called the ACES league. What about a boy and girl ace trainer as our banner mascot?
    You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain. -Harvey Dent
    Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the easier it is to fool you. -Thaddeus Bradley
    You can take away my toys, gadgets, and even my armor. But there is one thing you can't take away from me: Who I am. -Tony Stark
    I may not remember who I am, but there is one thing I remember. I don't take orders. -Letty Ortiz

^ that's a good idea
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

Thank you! I like it when people like my ideas
    You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain. -Harvey Dent
    Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the easier it is to fool you. -Thaddeus Bradley
    You can take away my toys, gadgets, and even my armor. But there is one thing you can't take away from me: Who I am. -Tony Stark
    I may not remember who I am, but there is one thing I remember. I don't take orders. -Letty Ortiz

Yeah thats a good idea. Now for the color of the background I was thinking either Purple, or Orange.

I like purple better than orange because orange is so boring in that it just sticks out there, like a tall skyscraper in a city with every other building lower than it. It's out of place too. Blue hair matches purple more, so I think you should do a purple background color.

I prefer purple (I haz Purple musical instruments!!!!!), but I don't know.

Go for purple, Hokage! Purple ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    Yeah thats a good idea. Now for the color of the background I was thinking either Purple, or Orange.
    well for my ideawe make it like an ace of spades type of background and make it red and black. and its true about purple with the musical part.

I'm feelin a Purple Ace of Spades (stealing some of Shadow Darkrai's idea :P), with both Ace trainers in it. Thoughts and if you need to get ahold of me and I'm not online, I'm almost always logged into Skype, so if you want my Skype username let me know and we can exchange contact info.

and last thing (for now) PKMN Robot I have recieved a PM from Garnet Til Alexandros XVII saying he has challenged you multiple times and hasn't received a reply. Just wondering what was up.

Sorry, I was busy working on homework. Is he still online? I'll reply to him.

He is offline he sent me the message while I was asleep I stayed logged on jst because.
    O BTW I have the leagues song. Get on Youtube and look up The Iliad by Robert W. Smith. It is like a band song (like Trumpets and Trombones and stuff like that, but it is an amazing song.) It has a story behind it, if you remember the story of The Trojan War and the Greek making a wooden horse and giving to the people of Troy as a peace gift after 10 years of fighting. But the Greek had put a binch of soliders in the horse so when Troy opened the gates these guys all came out and went ham on alll of the Troy-ites. But anyway great song. Look it up NOW!!!!
    Last edited by the3rdH0kage; 1st February 2013 at 2:46 AM.

Question: Since I have Hades and Zap Badge, I can't get Sun and Discharge Badge?
    And since I have Hades Badge previously from tleon, could I get his Flying Badge?

Btw, Tornadus-T is now Uber.
    No.

Yeah since we had leader and type changes you can switch them out. So you have tleons and Shadows badges.

Beat Pokemon Robot 6-0 for his badge.
    GG to you

confirmed, gg

okz cool I'll add later.

EDIT: this be important.
    As you guys/girls??? know I can be a tad lazy. So I'm going to appoint a co-leader person. They will basically keep track of stuff while I am inactive if such a situation ever arises, also if I ever become inable to run the league anymore they will take over for me. So, I'll announce at the end of next week. How to get some things to help chances , be active here and on our Xat which I need to give the link out to put in siggys. and battle a lot, help new challengers out if they ask questions. Stuff like that, so good luck to you all.

and just a fair bit of waring the person who does become co-leader doesn't have to be a leader, or E4, it could be a regular challenger and they will get something a custom UB or they will become a gym leader or something.
    Last edited by the3rdH0kage; 6th February 2013 at 4:15 AM.

Ok I'll take that position however, did you made sure that you got our league banner made yet?

I would like to try for the position.

You don't say your going to try for it, you just do stuff like normal and I'll be checking and at the end of next week I'lll announce if I have decided yet. and we has our banner. I'm about to put it on the OP.

Oh ok, sorry. On the other forums we would PM our answers to an application for the position.

EDIT: Ooh, nice banner

LAST EDIT: Wait, don't we already have 8 gym leaders?
    Last edited by Pokemon Robot; 7th February 2013 at 12:17 AM.

I was planning another sweep. So.......................I'm doing another sweep starting now. You, shadow, adn Eondragon are good. I'll give until Monday for PM's then same as last time no responce by Friday then they gone.

Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post

Alright, so I made this because besides Team Enchanted Garden, there are no good Wifi Leagues. So, I figure, "Why don't I just make one?"

Currently looking for some Gym Leaders. Here are the avalible types.

Ghost
    Bug
    Ice
    Normal
    Fighting
    Poison

Rules:

-This is a 5th gen League. Please, don't use 4th gen games.
    -All Standard rules apply. This includes banned abilities, items, moves, and Pokemon. Just in case you need to refresh your memory, here's the banned Pokemon list.

Spoiler:- Uber Pokemon List:

-Gym Leaders must use a 3:3 ratio of their chosen type and any other types. Elite 4 Members can use a 2:4 ratio instead.
    -No Gym Leader or Elite 4 can use the same type as another. Yes, if there is a Dragon Type Gym Leader, that means you can't choose Dragon if you want to be an Elite 4 member.
    -You cannot challenge the Elite 4 until you get all 8 badges.
    -Other than their selected type, all Elite 4 members also can choose a secondary rule that they and all challengers must follow. Examples of this are Weather Domination, No Weather, or Uber Battle. You can NOT pick 4th gen battle as your secondary rule.
    -The Champion has no specific rules, just a standard battle between him and the challenger.
    -Absolutely no counter teaming. Please, leaders, let me know if you think someone is counter teaming.
    -Gym Leaders and Elite 4 members reserve the right to deny challenges. However, repeat denials without proper reason can result in the Leader/Elite 4 member to lose their spot.
    -No hacks, if you are found to be using a hack I will put you on the blacklist, repeat charges (3) and you will be put on the site blacklist.
    This goes for leaders also.
    -Have fun!

To sign up, fill out this form:

Code:
    Username:
    Challenger/Gym Leader/Elite 4?: (Just say which you are signing up as)
    Do you have Black(2)/White(2)?:
    FC:
    Chosen Type: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)
    Secondary Rule: (Only for Elite 4)
    Badge Name: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)
    Badge: (Only for Gym Leaders/Elite 4)

Challengers:

Spoiler:- Accepted Challengers:

Spoiler:- Gym Leaders:

Spoiler:- Elite 4:

Past Gym Leaders
        Spoiler:- Past Gym Leaders:

Blacklist
        Spoiler:- Blacklist:

Spoiler:- Hall of Champions:

Spoiler:- Current Champion:

Let's do it lads!

This league was origanally owned and operated by Billy Mays
    Do you have people for the gym leaders?

ATM yes but I will be doing an activity sweep to clear out some space, so i'm sure I will have at least 2 spots open. I'll VM you after the sweep. ok?

oh no i dont want to apply i want to challenge

Username: Professor Red
    Challenger/Gym Leader/Elite 4?: (Just say which you are signing up as) Challenger
    Do you have Black(2)/White(2)?: Both want to use black 2
    FC: Ash 3612-0322-6838

Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast