Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sep 23rd - The Games! The Anime! A Massive Special on Pokémon from Red/Green to X/Y

Default Sep 23rd - The Games! The Anime! A Massive Special on Pokémon from Red/Green to X/Y

I see this doesn't have a thread yet

Chiaki Kyan and Yuka Konan of the Pkémon Red/Green generation, and Yamamoto of Robert, representative of the upcoming Pokémon XY generation, present the highlights and charms of Pokémon, which is undergoing new developments both game and anime-wise this October!!

"Let the New Pokémon Generation Start!!"
    A Grand presentation of "Pocket Monsters XY", the first new series to debut in 3 years, which starts its broadcast with a 1 hour premiere special Thursday October 17th, and of "Pocket Monsters the Origin", a 2 hour TV Special depicting the world of "Pocket Monsters Red/Green", which will be broadcast Wednesday October 2nd!! We will show off the high points of the franchise from the Red/Green generation all the way to the current generation, with not a single thing left out!!

Hosts:
    Hiroshi Yamamoto (from Robert)
    Chiaki Kyan
    Yuka Konan

Woah, that's soon. I'm assuming we're getting more XY anime and The Origin info?

Should be good.

I also hope we'll get Specials for every Region eventually. ^^ Johto next.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Well, consider me hyped for more XY anime previews.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Hopefully we get news on "Serena´s potential goal! I hope the come up with something good. That fashion thing is okay but come on let her Pokemon do things.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

This is exciting! Ugh. I'm just so pumped for everything! We've got Origins, XY Anime, and XY themselves all coming up soon! & Thanks, Dephender!

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Hopefully we get news on "Serena´s potential goal! I hope the come up with something good. That fashion thing is okay but come on let her Pokemon do things.
    The Pokémon will most likely be the Fashion. ^^ They can have them walk on Catwalks (two Pkmn Walking one, towards eachother), first being judged by their Beauty and fashion sense, and then they battle. Kinda like Contests, but without moves doing things they can't do in normal battles. ^^

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Ahhh that's this Sunday if it airs in the morning in Japan, hopefully. I guess this means even more X&Y anime previews?

Pssh, yes please. I just hope they all aren't from the first two episodes, it'd be cool to see some potential capture scenes, or more scenes of the characters interacting.

I'm so hyped. We're getting XY anime news every other day, yay!

Just one question, what time does this air in Japan. Because i wanted to know if i could see it live (since the time difference is 3:30 from there).

Thrilled for Origins. I love the animation style, and excited to see a Pokemon anime without Ash holding it back.
    3711-7728-5652

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Just one question, what time does this air in Japan. Because i wanted to know if i could see it live (since the time difference is 3:30 from there).
    8am on September 23rd

Huh, a lot of hype for the next generation. Well, there's always hype, but its not like we get a Red/Green special every transition, so this time is especially exciting. Oh, just makes the waiting for the special (and XY) even harder, but at least there might be a steady trickle of news until the next generation officially starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    I see this doesn't have a thread yet

Chiaki Kyan and Yuka Konan of the Pkémon Red/Green generation, and Yamamoto of Robert, representative of the upcoming Pokémon XY generation, present the highlights and charms of Pokémon, which is undergoing new developments both game and anime-wise this October!!

"Let the New Pokémon Generation Start!!"
    A Grand presentation of "Pocket Monsters XY", the first new series to debut in 3 years, which starts its broadcast with a 1 hour premiere special Thursday October 17th, and of "Pocket Monsters the Origin", a 2 hour TV Special depicting the world of "Pocket Monsters Red/Green", which will be broadcast Wednesday October 2nd!! We will show off the high points of the franchise from the Red/Green generation all the way to the current generation, with not a single thing left out!!

Hosts:
    Hiroshi Yamamoto (from Robert)
    Chiaki Kyan
    Yuka Konan
    so if i'm not wrong ( sorry cause my english is not so good )
    XY is gonna be 3 year series?
    ?
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

^ lol, no, They mean it's the first series to debut in these part 3 years, since BW started. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    8am on September 23rd
    It airs in the morning? I mean Japaneses morning? Is it Tv Tokyo?

Yaay! More news, i'm exited for this news. Wonder what they will reveal. Starter evolutions maybe?

Banner made by me.(With my epic paint skills)
    Current Status Sarefan:

• Badges: 8
    • Exploring Kalos, catching more pokémon.
    • Training with Kyael
    "A Pokémon is just as strong as his trainer" -- Sarefan

8am on September 23rd
    So basically the same time Smash airs? Great, so I do have something to watch this Sunday!

I hope this isn't just a rundown of Pokémon history, I want to see some new things, whether anime or games, we have 3 weeks left, the news can't end with the fossils.

8am on September 23rd
    That means i won't be able to see it as that would be around 4:30 AM in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    That means i won't be able to see it as that would be around 4:30 AM in here.
    Yeah, I miss most smash episodes because of the same reason. On the other hand, the normal episodes air at 3:30 PM, which is hard to catch on unless it's holidays on thursday

On topic, Could this might be related to that video that showed Pikachu walking past all the generation video games? That video did showcase all games from R/b/Y to BW2. Or was that video related to something else? (It's one month old iirc)

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Yeah, I miss most smash episodes because of the same reason. On the other hand, the normal episodes air at 3:30 PM, which is hard to catch on unless it's holidays on thursday

On topic, Could this might be related to that video that showed Pikachu walking past all the generation video games? That video did showcase all games from R/b/Y to BW2. Or was that video related to something else? (It's one month old iirc)
    the promo you mentioning was related to the release of gottacatchthemall site this monday.

I'm assuming we will get a new XY trailer or some new info, that's the only thing I care about right now. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I'm assuming we will get a new XY trailer or some new info, that's the only thing I care about right now. XD
    Me too. I'm really curious on how this will turn out!
    Just a question like that, has it ever been confirmed before that a certain starter would go to Ash or another character ? Have they ever confirmed a Pokémon being in someone's team in a simple trailer before ?
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 21st September 2013 at 3:51 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    Me too. I'm really curious on how this will turn out!
    Just a question like that, has it ever been confirmed before that a certain starter would go to Ash or another character ? Have they ever confirmed a Pokémon being in someone's team in a simple trailer before ?
    iirc it was either Oshawott or Tepig being used by Ash in a trailer that showed him battling in the Striaton Gym.

I hope new scenes, if any, show some potential captures for Ash, because I'm still hoping he gets a Gogoat.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    the promo you mentioning was related to the release of gottacatchthemall site this monday.
    No, no that one. The one that showed a brief shot at the end of Lucario and Blaziken facing off that looked like it was from an entirely new game.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast