Page 1 of 597 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

Default Pokemon X and Y's Effect on the Anime

how will the new games effect the anime???
    do u tihnk there will b new eeveelutions and virgil will debut atleast 1???
    also, do u think the x and y r supposed to signify male n female???.......or maybe a sequel Z later to signify the 3Dimensions????
    pokemonXY.JPG
    Last edited by jetlag45; 8th January 2013 at 1:46 PM. Reason: new theory

I love the new water type starter, I'm just getting that out there now.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Betting now that the writers will find a way to make Froakie to marketable to evolve if Ash gets it. Also betting that the next fire type will evolve into a fire fighting type and be Ash's star if he gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Betting now that the writers will find a way to make Froakie to marketable to evolve if Ash gets it. Also betting that the next fire type will evolve into a fire fighting type and be Ash's star if he gets it.
    Not sure, the grass type seemed the least marketable, but, there's still hope, for Squirtle, Totodile, and Oshawatt. Generation 5 now has a 9 month timeline, anything can happen in that time..

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Syni View Post
    I have no clue but I'm guessing the sequel to X and Y is Z so.. X Y Z
    Well, that would be the obvious way to go, but Grey/Gray was the obvious way for Black/White sequels to go.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Please post photos as soon as possible.
    Interesting point of view x and y .

Can't wait fi new corocoro scans *-*
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=4bIrWryFc7A
    youtube of video

luv the chespin, i alwyas luv the grass starters more tho
    fennekin is awesome, a fire fox YESSS this means the grass is prob chrome and the water is explorer lol j/k
    and then theres froakie, another frog of the water typing yea i dont think i like this one as much soo far
    only other new pokemon shown were the 2 version legendaries, but names werent given
    games will b in complete 3d, battle animations r in 3d and contain 'complete' action and will b out in Oct 2013 EVERYWHERE (thats right not just japan, but EVERYWHERE us n uk n any place else)
    Last edited by jetlag45; 8th January 2013 at 11:35 AM.

So, I was right? It was a new generation? Awesome, means BW should be ending soon than. If Ash battles Virgil in the league in the top 4 this would make sense, this would lead Ash to finding about a new region too.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    So, I was right? It was a new generation? Awesome, means BW should be ending soon than. If Ash battles Virgil in the league in the top 4 this would make sense, this would lead Ash to finding about a new region too.
    if by soon you mean October

I know this might sound strange, but when I saw the two new, what I'm presuming are legendary Pokemon, they remind me of something tribal, something I've read about in history before, but I can't think of what exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Actually, Fennekin used a move that made me think it was Fire/Psychic.

The first thing I thought when the starters showed up was "so which of these are going to be caught by Ash?" and I'm particularly excited by having a mammalian grass-type after so many reptiles. I like all three.

Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    I thought that to! I think the game designers have overplayed the Fire/Fighting combination, I seriously hope they'd avoid that route again.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMage View Post
    The first thing I thought when the starters showed up was "so which of these are going to be caught by Ash?" and I'm particularly excited by having a mammalian grass-type after so many reptiles. I like all three.
    I thought the same thing. I like not having a reptile grass type to, but it's a strange design to me, but love the other to!

whats Chespin based on? A woodchuck? I love that guy. Fennekin is cool too....has got the exact same tail as zorua though. Froakie is kinda meh.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    if by soon you mean October
    Ok?? Guess so??? Thats still right around the cornerXD

Maybe will see some thing in the last movie too than kicksjedi9???
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ok?? Guess so??? Thats still right around the cornerXD

Maybe will see some thing in the last movie too than kicksjedi9???
    Last movie? Assuming you mean the Genesect one, I think we see a lot more between now and then. That's only like 3 months before the release of Generation 6.

I get the feeling that one of the Legendary (the one like the dear), is going to be either Normal or Fighting (or else partly) type. Thats because its legs looked like swords to me. Plus for some reason i get the feeling that this game may have basis around the Yggdrasil.

I'm getting grass/ground vibes off the grass one since it seems to be a mole. The frog just seems like a pure water, while the fire type looks fire/psychic.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I can already see Chespin is the new Piplup and Oshawott replacement!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    I get the feeling that one of the Legendary (the one like the dear), is going to be either Normal or Fighting (or else partly) type. Thats because its legs looked like swords to me. Plus for some reason i get the feeling that this game may have basis around the Yggdrasil.
    You nailed it, I've been trying to remember where I read about something that those two looked like, that's at least something close that does come to mind, especially with the Deer looking thing.

The starter look really good just as the legenderies.

I didn't thought a water frog could seem interesting but as he junped and scratched that poke, i was like go kick *** girl.

The grass poke seems nice qnd i see it having and flying type mixed in.and a poke for a girl main girl i mean.

The fire fox seems nice as well and ash is catching it for sure.

I will be playing X version. i' digging that dear.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    Last movie? Assuming you mean the Genesect one, I think we see a lot more between now and then. That's only like 3 months before the release of Generation 6.
    I thought we'd at least get one more film for the end of the series. How many films does Pokemon normally get each series again?

Guess N could have a generation 6 Pokemon on him, or Trip comes back at the end of the series with one and talks to Ash about a new region??? Just a few ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    i think that was just growls new animation....
    chespin used solarbeam and furyswipes/scrath
    fennekin used flamethrower/ember and growl/screech
    froakie used watergun/hydropump and quick attack

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    The starter look really good just as the legenderies.

I didn't thought a water frog could seem interesting but as he junped and scratched that poke, i was like go kick *** girl.

The grass poke seems nice qnd i see it having and flying type mixed in.and a poke for a girl main girl i mean.

The fire fox seems nice as well and ash is catching it for sure.

I will be playing X version. i' digging that dear.
    I totally agree with Version X! I hadn't though of part flying for the Grass Type starter, I hope you're right. Part ground would be ok, but we just had that with Torterra, and we all know how that turned out, so here's to hoping for flying.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I'm getting grass/ground vibes off the grass one since it seems to be a mole. The frog just seems like a pure water, while the fire type looks fire/psychic.
    I'm actually getting a water/fighting type vibe from the frog. I can sense a lot of people are already dissing it lol but it's actually my favorite. but of course I always love the water types. the fox also comes off too me as fire/psychic but who knows! and the grass one does give me a grass/ground vibe. interesting combinations!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Page 1 of 597 123451151101 ... LastLast