Page 54 of 694 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

i personally love ash's unova team it's the movesets that bug me the most
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    i personally love ash's unova team it's the movesets that bug me the most
    Going to agree with your one liner here.

Its not even the movesets but some of the movesets not being complete and others still having Tackle, I actually like the other moves the pokemon have.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post

Its not even the movesets but some of the movesets not being complete and others still having Tackle, I actually like the other moves the pokemon have.
    Hopefully the writers are gonna fix this blemish sooner or later...specifically before the league. Otherwise, while I give my own criticisms of them, I still think it's a pretty interesting team, possibly Ash's most creative
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I think that by the end of the Unova League Palpitoad, Oshawott, and Pignite will evolve and Ash will catch a Pokemon from Kanto or Johto. Hopefully he catches a Scyther or a Magby. As for Iris, I think she will catch another dragon Pokemon. Maybe Bagon and it will evolve into Shelgon. I don't see much change in Cilan's team as i doubt he will evolve Pansage. It's possible that he could catch a fire-type Pokemon like Growlithe.
    3DS friend code. 0232 - 8200 - 5719
    I have claimed Scizor, the king of Bug-Types.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by BugPokemonMaster316 View Post
    I think that by the end of the Unova League Palpitoad, Oshawott, and Pignite will evolve and Ash will catch a Pokemon from Kanto or Johto. Hopefully he catches a Scyther or a Magby. As for Iris, I think she will catch another dragon Pokemon. Maybe Bagon and it will evolve into Shelgon. I don't see much change in Cilan's team as i doubt he will evolve Pansage. It's possible that he could catch a fire-type Pokemon like Growlithe.
    i'd love to see ash catch a scyther that'd be so cool..and have it evovle into a scisor

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    i'd love to see ash catch a scyther that'd be so cool..and have it evovle into a scisor
    i'd love it but i doubt it will happen.Why? ash is unlikley to get a second bug but more importantly i don't think he'll get another poekmon that evolves by trade.

the starters are not always going to be in control, and evolution isn't always the solution either, as much as I don't like reminding people, Turtwig went from awsome to useless as it evolved or did we forget that --

I really think people need to quit overanalyzing the new guys and treat them like they have to live up to what the sinnoh team acheived, each regional team will develop at the pace the writers set for them, expecting to copy a previous regional team in terms of evolution development is foolish, and all it will do is set you up for disapointment.

Example: Oshawott will evolve just like Chimchar, rapidly.

Not that I care if it does evolve or not, but in the event it doesn't, I'm guessing people will be kicking themselves for getting too hyped and the anti hero will probably commit harakiri...sadly Joltik-kid might too if Snivy doesn't evolve which sucks cause he's actually cool around here.

You all also fail to realise Ash has more pokemon this go round, and due to rotating them, we'll be dang lucky if all of them sans Pikachu actually evolve once.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    sadly Joltik-kid might too if Snivy doesn't evolve which sucks cause he's actually cool around here.
    Just because I pulled this one line out, doesn't mean I don't agree with what you just said

As for hype, I find myself questioning Snivy evolving or not all the time. If she doesn't evolve, she'll still be awesome to me. Yes I'm probably one of the few people here that favor the Snivy line more then the other two, but I'm never upset with the ending. If Emboar happens, so be it If Oshawott has to be downgraded to lowly Comedic value, fine by me. If Snivy stays the same till the end, no worries.

I may seem obsessive, but I try to be reasonable. Thank you for the concern and comment though ^_^
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post

what do u have against one liners? Pignite should get brick break and Leavanny should get x scissor . That rids them of tackle . As much as I hate having them keep flame charge and razor leaf I guess they could stay . Oshawott's bound to get a non water move soon. I think Palpitoad will evolve and get drain punch
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Not that I care if it does evolve or not, but in the event it doesn't, I'm guessing people will be kicking themselves for getting too hyped and the anti hero will probably commit harakiri...sadly Joltik-kid might too if Snivy doesn't evolve which sucks cause he's actually cool around here.
    I don't know what harakiri is since I'm an AMERICAN and not Japanese but I do know what suicide is. No, even if Oshawott doesn't evolve, it won't stop me from getting hyped up about the next best thing because that's just the way I am. Contrary to popular belief, I'm quite aware that there's a chance he won't evolve and I'm actually fine with that. As long as they don't make him look any weaker than he already is.

I'm sure a lot of haters (you all know who you are.) will TRY to bring me down if the otter doesn't evolve but they won't succeed.

Obilgatory Samurott photo:

Last edited by PrinceGray; 9th August 2012 at 8:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceGray View Post
    I don't know what harakiri is since I'm an AMERICAN and not Japanese but I do know what suicide is. No, even if Oshawott doesn't evolve, it won't stop me from getting hyped up about the next best thing because that's just the way I am. Contrary to popular belief, I'm quite aware that there's a chance he won't evolve and I'm actually fine with that. As long as they don't make him look any weaker than he already is.

I'm sure a lot of haters (you all know who you are.) will TRY to bring me down if the otter doesn't evolve but they won't succeed.

Obilgatory Samurott photo:

even if there's a chance he won't evolve there's always a chance he will as well

Greninja all the way

Not that I care if it does evolve or not, but in the event it doesn't, I'm guessing people will be kicking themselves for getting too hyped and the anti hero will probably commit harakiri
    If I was going to kill myself it would be because my life sucks, not because of something I fully expect to happen on a TV show.

I fully expect Oshawott, and Snivy to not evolve. I've even lost any zest that could occur in the off chance they do evolve.

Not even if Ash had:

Pikachu
    Unfezant
    Samurott
    Emboar
    Serperior
    Scraggy
    Leavanny
    Seismitoad
    Gigalith
    Krookodile
    Espeon/Meloetta
    Lucario

Would I care. I still wouldn't care. I've pretty much given up all hope of liking 5th gen anime, period. Something that I used to want that happens, still won't change that.

I just have to hope that 6th gen is a combination of 4th gen and 5th gen, the good parts of 4th gen with the good parts of 5th gen (if there are any). I'm willing (for 6th gen only) to give the writers one more chance at three starters and up to 10 Pokemon if not more and potentially give better screentime to the Pokemon.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    If I was going to kill myself it would be because my life sucks, not because of something I fully expect to happen on a TV show.

I fully expect Oshawott, and Snivy to not evolve. I've even lost any zest that could occur in the off chance they do evolve.

Not even if Ash had:

Pikachu
    Unfezant
    Samurott
    Emboar
    Serperior
    Scraggy
    Leavanny
    Seismitoad
    Gigalith
    Krookodile
    Espeon/Meloetta
    Lucario

Would I care. I still wouldn't care. I've pretty much given up all hope of liking 5th gen anime, period. Something that I used to want that happens, still won't change that.

I just have to hope that 6th gen is a combination of 4th gen and 5th gen, the good parts of 4th gen with the good parts of 5th gen (if there are any). I'm willing (for 6th gen only) to give the writers one more chance at three starters and up to 10 Pokemon if not more and potentially give better screentime to the Pokemon.
    Sad part is that team would have to be completely rushed...thus poorly written. I have to say I'm not super impressed with 5th gen... but it could be worst I guess

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceGray View Post
    Ugliest Samurott image I've ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Ugliest Samurott image I've ever seen
    That made me laugh

I just thought of something imagine Cilan with a mime. jr and it doing what he does during his moments

Maybe I went overboard, but considering a couple of pokeshippers threatened to go through with it a while back and weren't joking, when I see people go to extreme levels, that's the first thing that comes to mind, if I offended anyone I apologize and no PrinceGray I wasn't picking a fight with you.

Assuming Ash catches an older gen pokemon, and it isn't riolu or eevee, i'd like it to be something from gen 3 since he only got five guys, even though he could've gone with only four since Torkoal was pointless

Zangoose, Metang(like Palpitoad since I see Beldum like Tympole) Ralts (male that evolves into Gallade) or Bagon(don't start with iris people) I would've put Vibrava down, but Ash enough ground pokemon as it stands.

That's just me guessing though, i do want to see one more capture made, if nothing is caught fine, if something is caught and doesn't seem like a good choice it won't bother me either.

Though I will say Metang/Metagross and Gallade>Reuniclus, not because of typing. But because I can't see ash with a pure organic psychic, Gallade is part fighting so it doesn't have to rely on it's psychic powers as much and Metagross line is artificial. Most psychics like reuniclus and alakazam require strong mental bonds with thier trainers to reach full potential, I can't see Ash with such a thing

Quote Originally Posted by pokechamp95 View Post

I just thought of something imagine Cilan with a mime. jr and it doing what he does during his moments
    This made my day. Thank you. :')
    My Writings:
    Purple, Grey, and the... Secret Dimension!?
    Slipping Into Sinnoh!
    Coming Soon: Kalos: The Missing Link
    Coming Soon: Big Brother: Pokemon Edition

FC: 4356 - 0171 - 9340
    Friend Safari: Normal (Lillipup, Audino, & Ditto)

I still miss James' one doing that and now it is sealed in a dark room waiting for him and crying in a corner... This destroyed my day.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Sad part is that team would have to be completely rushed...thus poorly written.
    Well with 5 team changes within 17 episodes, we could easily get four evolutions: Oshawott evolving, Snivy evolving, Palpitoad evolving, and Pignite evolving and one capture...let's say....I don't know....um, Riolu.

Then 15 episodes of nothing then another 17 episodes and three evolutions: Dewott evolving, Servine evolving, and Riolu evolves.

That's a total of 49 episodes, seems reasonable.

but it could be worst I guess
    Just imagine a league team of JUST:

Pikachu
    Unfezant
    Oshawott
    Pignite
    Snivy
    Scraggy

*shudders*
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Well with 5 team changes within 17 episodes, we could easily get four evolutions: Oshawott evolving, Snivy evolving, Palpitoad evolving, and Pignite evolving and one capture...let's say....I don't know....um, Riolu.

Then 15 episodes of nothing then another 17 episodes and three evolutions: Dewott evolving, Servine evolving, and Riolu evolves.

That's a total of 49 episodes, seems reasonable.
    I could by that... will it happen though, not with the way the current staff is writing things

Just imagine a league team of JUST:

Pikachu
    Unfezant
    Oshawott
    Pignite
    Snivy
    Scraggy

*shudders*
    Wonder if that was the original idea D:

Oshawott and Piplup will probably play a large role in the Team Rocket-Meloetta stuff so I hope Oshawott evolves to save her. Then it can evolve again in like 30 episodes like Monferno. It's not too late even if this saga's only going to be like 150 episodes long.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

I don't see why they need to drag out the evolutions so much especially with unmarketable pokes like scraggy or bldore. Fast evolutions aren't really an issue since pilswine got all of 3 episodes before evolving.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    Oshawott and Piplup will probably play a large role in the Team Rocket-Meloetta stuff so I hope Oshawott evolves to save her. Then it can evolve again in like 30 episodes like Monferno. It's not too late even if this saga's only going to be like 150 episodes long.
    I'd like this to happen. I'm expecting around 30-50 more episodes, but others may disagree...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/b7jnea.png[/IMG]
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/2621qpj.gif[/IMG]

Dewott! I beg u writers evolve the water starter for once

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I don't see why they need to drag out the evolutions so much especially with unmarketable pokes like scraggy or bldore. Fast evolutions aren't really an issue since pilswine got all of 3 episodes before evolving.
    Uhm Scraggy is/was marketable :P
    Piloswine evolving so quick took me by surprise I must admit x3
    Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    I'd like this to happen. I'm expecting around 30-50 more episodes, but others may disagree...
    It learnt a move to save her, I don't think it's going to evolve in the same fashion..
    They could've had it evolve and learn Hydro Pump at the same time if they were going to >_>
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team(Success):
    Black 2 team:
    Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    Dewott! I beg u writers evolve the water starter for once
    Dose wan linerZ!

Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    Uhm Scraggy is/was marketable :P
    Piloswine evolving so quick took me by surprise I must admit x3
    I think it made sense, ingame Piloswine evolve rigth away in the next level if it knew Ancient Power(I believe), I always though they wanted to make it evolve fast, specially since Gligar got the same treatment, Aipom didn't but it still ended up an Ambipom.

Their intent with those pokemons was to showcase their new evolutions, so they had to evolve fast because thats what they wanted the viewers to see.

Page 54 of 694 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast