Page 55 of 694 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Heres my Cilan prediction:

Pansage:don't see it evolving
    Crustle:done
    Stunfisk:done
    Mime. Jr: just for the epicness of it mimicking Clian :3 but it wont happen sadly
    Jumpluff: another grass type for him and its part flying to give him some diversity

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    Dewott! I beg u writers evolve the water starter for once
    I know! I think Project tempest is make or break for his evolution. That, or I guess an episode where they really challenge the wott and cause him to evolve. I feel like Snivy is the Pokemon who may evolve against Trip, unless we get a surprise evolution by like Palpitoad or something.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    I know! I think Project tempest is make or break for his evolution. That, or I guess an episode where they really challenge the wott and cause him to evolve. I feel like Snivy is the Pokemon who may evolve against Trip, unless we get a surprise evolution by like Palpitoad or something.
    Ok, I ignored it for a while but now I have to ask, what in the world is "Project Tempest"? o_0
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Ok, I ignored it for a while but now I have to ask, what in the world is "Project Tempest"? o_0
    TR new project.

I'm pretty sure it's Team rockets plan having to do with getting Meloetta IIRC

Quote Originally Posted by pokechamp95 View Post
    I really think Meloetta is only a means to an ends, since the only thing they're interested in Meloetta for is "her" singing, their failed captures haven't led anywhere except Team Rocket doing something completely different, even though they know that Meloetta is with Ash and co. Right now they're off on an undersea adventure in an underwater temple.

So I don't think it has anything to do with catching Meloetta. That might be a future action in the future, but hardly important at this moment in time.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Is it true that after Krokorok evolves, everything is open for evolutions/captures in the opening?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    TR new project.
    Quote Originally Posted by pokechamp95 View Post
    Wouldn't have guessed that.

People & their crazy evolution scenarios:

Landorus/Tornadus/Thunderous Plot: Oshawott will evolve.

Fossil Plot: Tepig will evolve.

If Oshawott evovles at any point, I'll be very surprised. They've given him Tackle, Aqua Jet, Razor Shell, & Hydro Pump. Counting Krookodile's evolution, Ash has had 7 evolutions in one saga already, 1 behind Sinnoh's 8(Staravia, Staraptor, Grotle, Torterra, Monferno, Infernape, Gliscor, Quilava. If one more or 2 were to evolve they'd probably give it to Pignite & Palpitoad.
    - Claimed:

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

Quote Originally Posted by Gangstalizard95 View Post
    Is it true that after Krokorok evolves, everything is open for evolutions/captures in the opening?
    It's debatable.

The openings and endings have only ever at max covered 17 episodes, 15 being approximate.

Krokorok evolving at episode 8 should leave about 7-9 episodes of nothing, before potential captures/evolutions can happen again. Though probably a good 15 episode buffer should probably be considered.

However it's also hard to say. Maybe Krookodile was the only want they wanted spoiled, I'd still leave at least a 5-9 episode buffer unless the opening will update after Krokorok evolves or they really only wanted to spoil Krookodile.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I really think Meloetta is only a means to an ends, since the only thing they're interested in Meloetta for is "her" singing, their failed captures haven't led anywhere except Team Rocket doing something completely different, even though they know that Meloetta is with Ash and co. Right now they're off on an undersea adventure in an underwater temple.

So I don't think it has anything to do with catching Meloetta. That might be a future action in the future, but hardly important at this moment in time.

than what was that nonesense when ash or whoever saysy "soon oshawoot it will be your time?"

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    than what was that nonesense when ash or whoever saysy "soon oshawoot it will be your time?"
    When did he say that?

What does my Meloetta/Project Tempest post have anything to do with Oshawott?

Pokebeach said that when they were discussing Season 2 and the Meloetta plot in a summary.

Wouldn't have guessed that.

People & their crazy evolution scenarios:

Landorus/Tornadus/Thunderous Plot: Oshawott will evolve.

Fossil Plot: Tepig will evolve.

If Oshawott evovles at any point, I'll be very surprised. They've given him Tackle, Aqua Jet, Razor Shell, & Hydro Pump. Counting Krookodile's evolution, Ash has had 7 evolutions in one saga already, 1 behind Sinnoh's 8(Staravia, Staraptor, Grotle, Torterra, Monferno, Infernape, Gliscor, Quilava. If one more or 2 were to evolve they'd probably give it to Pignite & Palpitoad.
    this isn't sinnoh anything goes . How many evolutions ash got in Sinnoh doesn't effect the count in unova .

@Pepsi Plunge: did i do something to you that i forget?
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

That was ages ago, and they said it will soon be Oshawott's time to get Oaked and stay in the lab and chill with Totodile.
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    this isn't sinnoh anything goes . How many evolutions ash got in Sinnoh doesn't effect the count in unova .

@Pepsi Plunge: did i do something to you that i forget?
    Just saying. People are expecting so much but then they rage post when it doesn't happen & complain & then do the same when the next saga comes along. I was expecting Ash to have Pikachu, Tranquill, Samurott, Emboar, Snivy/Serperior, Gigalith, Seismitoad, Darmanitan, Reuniclus, Cubchoo, Leavanny, & Scrafty by the time of his 8th badge.... Look how drastically differently that turned out. The likelyhood of 10+ evolutions is extremely unlikely. The way they have things panned out in the Opening & the pace of this series, it definitely won't be going past Sinnoh's evolutions.
    - Claimed:

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

Just saying. People are expecting so much but then they rage post when it doesn't happen & complain & then do the same when the next saga comes along. I was expecting Ash to have Pikachu, Tranquill, Samurott, Emboar, Snivy/Serperior, Gigalith, Seismitoad, Darmanitan, Reuniclus, Cubchoo, Leavanny, & Scrafty by the time of his 8th badge.... Look how drastically differently that turned out. The likelyhood of 10+ evolutions is extremely unlikely. The way they have things panned out in the Opening & the pace of this series, it definitely won't be going past Sinnoh's evolutions.
    You may be disappointed, but you don't know how long BW2 will last. If it is another 80-90 episodes like BW, then you should be surprised if there were up to 4 evolutions from Ash's team.

Also, at this point, I am hoping people will stop complaining until we reach the end of the Unova wing.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I believe we get 3-5 evolutions and a capture before 6th gen. Over season 2, the league and a potential filler saga :P

Wow, you had high expectations XD.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

I have no problem with Iris havin a dragonite, but Ash has to have something comparable to it. Im guessing thats krookodile and that'll be this sagas powerhouse. Unless Pignite evolves again but for some reason i dont see that happening. I think he needs maybe one more capture of an already evolved poke or have oshawott/snivy/scraggy evolve.

Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    I believe we get 3-5 evolutions and a capture before 6th gen. Over season 2, the league and a potential filler saga :P
    You're prediction seems reasonable. Though for Ash, for some reason at this point, I'm leaning towards 2 more captures, not sure why I feel that way. There just seems like, as it stands, there's two big parts of this series left, the Meloetta/Kami Trio portion, and then the League.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    You're prediction seems reasonable. Though for Ash, for some reason at this point, I'm leaning towards 2 more captures, not sure why I feel that way. There just seems like, as it stands, there's two big parts of this series left, the Meloetta/Kami Trio portion, and then the League.
    There are also a total of 3 unused Gym Leaders, Team Plasma, Ghetsis & 7 Sages, N and the Resharim/Zekrom (one of the orbs has even been shown) and Kyurem plots from the games that haven't been used yet. Iris also has her own plot and thing with Drayden going on. So if the writers want, they still have enough to delay the league by 50-100 episodes and have more then enough time to add another 4-6 evolutions/captures

Quote Originally Posted by PAndrews View Post
    There are also a total of 3 unused Gym Leaders, Team Plasma, Ghetsis & 7 Sages, N and the Resharim/Zekrom (one of the orbs has even been shown) and Kyurem plots from the games that haven't been used yet. Iris also has her own plot and thing with Drayden going on. So if the writers want, they still have enough to delay the league by 50-100 episodes and have more then enough time to add another 4-6 evolutions/captures
    or they will have nothing after krookodile until the league (which would be end of September/mid October) and then everything you said after league

Quote Originally Posted by PAndrews View Post
    Team Plasma is likely to not get shown now...
    Because of the Hoenn league going kind quick (quick enough to finish before 4th gen) they had the battle frontier filler saga to promote 3rd gen remakes, which was perfect for the writers. 4th gen was released for a bit before Sinnoh started, leaving Sinnoh to finish when gen 5 was released, allowing them to continue onto best wishes. Ash has his 8 badges, and gen 6 isn't likely to be for another year. They can't have Ash not take on any challenge of most importance for a year. (Gym battles/Frontier Battles) So I'd say Ace is partially right, the league can be soon. What we may see is a repeat of the Orange Islands and Battle frontier, a filler saga to promote a remake and take up time til 6th gen release. So if we get word of a hopeful R/S/E remake by the end of the year, I can see the league wrapping up and Ash returning to Hoenn bringing along Cilan and Iris. I can also see him meeting up with Max who is know a pokemon trainer :P

So what I see is:
    Nothing after Krok until after Project Tempest and Dawn's departure.
    ~10-15 episodes til the league.
    After the league a filler that leads us into 6th gen.
    If we don't get an RSE remake I dunno what the writers will do :P

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    What does my Meloetta/Project Tempest post have anything to do with Oshawott?
    because i remembered watching a preview for bw2 meloetta was invovled and in that preview ash said Oshawott soon it'll be your time..so i was just wondering if maybe he'll evovle then? or his time to shine?

Page 55 of 694 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast