Page 114 of 694 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Plus Poison Sting for the win. But I guess it's too overpowered...
    Wow chill dude, the guys only just appeared and you want him to win the league..?

Plus Poison Sting for the win. But I guess it's too overpowered...
    I know right. that thinks killer. I dont know why they bothered giving Tobias Darkrai, they should of given him wurmpul. Oh God can you imagine the rage if a Wurmpul took Down half of Ashs team

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I know right. that thinks killer. I dont know why they bothered giving Tobias Darkrai, they should of given him wurmpul. Oh God can you imagine the rage if a Wurmpul took Down half of Ashs team
    It could poison them and then just run around the battlefield avoiding attacks until they died.

Best team ever! XD

I suppose you don't quite like Kotetsu...
    He doesn't like that he has Rioulo and Samurott.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I don't like how Kotetsu comes off as the writers rubbing it in my face by giving Kotetsu both Samurott and Riolu/Lucario. Either or would've been fine, just not both. Next Kotetsu will have a team of: Samurott, Lucario, Gigalith, Garchomp, Feraligatr, and Espeon just to really rub it in my face.
    *Writers meeting*

Writer 1-So... what team are we going to give this new rival?

Writer 2-Wait let me check Serebii

Writer 2-Hummm Kira trolling, Thing trolling...

Writer 1- Nothing yet?

Writer 2-Nope

Writer 3-Wait let me check it too, Tails posts a team with Reuniculus or Espeon again, damn he doesn't let it go.

Writer 2-Yeah atleast Epics stopped putting Litwick geez!!!

Writer 3-HEY HEY GUYS, its dman putting his wishlist up for Satoshi team.

Writer 1- What has he put there

Writer 3- Humm Lucario, Golurk, Samurott,Tepig...

Writer 1- Ok so lets give all those pokemon to the new rival, whats up with Tepig btw? Oo

Writer 2- Weird, oh look Pepsi, talking crap for people posting stupid stuff, he is most likelly getting an infraction as usual

*********Months later********

New Rival is revealed

Dman- ARGHRAWEAwsasghyswagrtrawrawegtrtga...
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 26th August 2012 at 12:22 AM.

Uhhh... I'm kind of late to the party. Who's Kotetsu?
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightlingbolt View Post
    Kid showing up in an upcoming episode battling Marlon who has a Riolu and Samurott and is potentially a new rival.

Uh
    New rival for Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    He doesn't like that he has Rioulo and Samurott.
    Just to be even clearer. He doesn't like that he has BOTH Riolu and Samurott. Because I'm sure he would be fine if Kotetsu had either/or. It's just he thinks having both is some horrible abomination the writers created that should've never happened......LOL.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Just to be even clearer. He doesn't like that he has BOTH Riolu and Samurott. Because I'm sure he would be fine if Kotetsu had either/or. It's just he thinks having both is some horrible abomination the writers created that should've never happened......LOL.
    Wait for him to have a Golurk.

Atleast we will see those pokemon at the league because Satoshi Oshawott has to pick up where Piplup left.

I get that Samurott might be annoying.. (Still Bianca and Trip - Emboar/Serperior.) But why is Riolu? The writers aren't rubbing it in our faces since it's completely a fan made up prediction, the writers don't owe us anything on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Wait for him to have a Golurk.
    I don't care about Golurk any more.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    I get that Samurott might be annoying.. (Still Bianca and Trip - Emboar/Serperior.)
    Just means Ash won't be getting a fully evolved Unova Starter, on top of that not compensating that possibility Ash doesn't have Servine, Pignite, and Dewott.

But why is Riolu? The writers aren't rubbing it in our faces since it's completely a fan made up prediction, the writers don't owe us anything on it.
    Again, he can have Riolu, had he not had Samurott.

And because look at the Pokemon Best Wishes 2 Poster, it's ridiculous to see how Riolu and Eevee, despite the prominence and marketability that at least for Riolu they aren't getting on the main cast. Not that I care if Eevee goes with Iris, or Cilan over Ash, but still. With such prominence in the poster, even more so than the Dragonite that Iris ended up catching. You'd think Riolu and Eevee meant something.

Other than going to a rival character who has both it (Riolu) and Samurott.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Just means Ash won't be getting a fully evolved Unova Starter, on top of that not compensating that possibility Ash doesn't have Servine, Pignite, and Dewott.
    *Covers eyes*

(seeing a prediction or even a statement that says Ash will end up with Snivy/Oshawott at the league depresses me.)

Again, he can have Riolu, had he not had Samurott.

And because look at the Pokemon Best Wishes 2 Poster, it's ridiculous to see how Riolu and Eevee, despite the prominence and marketability that at least for Riolu they aren't getting on the main cast. Not that I care if Eevee goes with Iris, or Cilan over Ash, but still. With such prominence in the poster, even more so than the Dragonite that Iris ended up catching. You'd think Riolu and Eevee meant something.

Other than going to a rival character who has both it (Riolu) and Samurott.
    It still gives Eevee, and infact Emboar the chance of appearing - remember the fact that Serperior has cameo'd in Best Wishes 2 alongside Samurott, and that means Ash might end up with Emboar, and before anyone mentions Bianca's I am fully aware of that, but it has appeared in the past so it doesn't really count.
    Last edited by DMerle; 26th August 2012 at 12:33 AM.

I get that Samurott might be annoying.. (Still Bianca and Trip - Emboar/Serperior.) But why is Riolu? The writers aren't rubbing it in our faces since it's completely a fan made up prediction, the writers don't owe us anything on it.
    In my humble opinion, having two bad*** Pokémon owned by a character that might appear only once in a while might be considered a really bad idea. Why wait to see the awesomeness of Samurott and Riolu if you can see them more frequently if they're in the main cast?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

In my humble opinion, having two bad*** Pokémon owned by a character that might appear only once in a while might be considered a really bad idea. Why wait to see the awesomeness of Samurott and Riolu if you can see them more frequently if they're in the main cast?
    But Emboar and Escavalier are cool and are with Belle not the main cast, Sawk and Zebstrika are cool also I'm sure some people like them a lot and they aren't in the main cast, Serperior is many people favourite fully evolved starter and isn't and probably won't be in the main cast, Samurott and Rioulo are just two more pokemon.

I am happy they have a trainer and will battle, instead of being wild, thats just my opinion, I alreay said I would for Satoshi to have both but its not a big deal to me that other characters have them, Luke had Zorua I like Zorua, I'm sure I can get more examples, its not a big deal really.

But then what if instead of a reoccuring character had them they were owned by a COTD for one ep, or appeared wild? You can't always hope for the best option, sometimes you gotta take a middle ground.

I was just saying, I'm not (really) complaining. In my point of view seeing cool Pokémon frequently might attract more the attention and rise the views. But… it seems that only cute Pokémon allow some views. Mah…
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

I was just saying, I'm not (really) complaining. In my point of view seeing cool Pokémon frequently might attract more the attention and rise the views. But… it seems that only cute Pokémon allow some views. Mah…
    Krookodile at least.

Krookodile at least.
    And Dragonite, yeah. But I don't know, I have the feeling that we're going to see less of Krookodile. Hopefully I'm wrong…
    MY MAIN FANFICS

And Dragonite, yeah. But I don't know, I have the feeling that we're going to see less of Krookodile. Hopefully I'm wrong…
    Don't jynx it dude :P Hopefully we're gonna have a Krookodile, Palpitoad, and Snivy filled next few weeks.

Honestly, I can't see introducing a new rival for the sole purpose of hawking Samurott. Just evolve Burgundy's Dewott, because God knows she needs it.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Honestly, I can't see introducing a new rival for the sole purpose of hawking Samurott. Just evolve Burgundy's Dewott, because God knows she needs it.
    But nobody wants Samurott to lose again, and that's what would happen with Burgundy..

Its not just for that its also for league depth and just to have more rival battles and more action.
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

If she is collecting badges(not sure if she's collecting badges and wanting to pursue being a Connaisseuse at the same time), I can see her in the League with one, she's not a bad trainer, it's just that she needs the missing ingredient Cilan says she's missing. But, I sometimes think the writers created her for the sole purpose of losing.
    Last edited by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama; 26th August 2012 at 1:38 AM.

First of all
    -Burgundy is Cilan's rival
    second of all
    -She a Connoisseur , She doesn't need strong pokemon! Same goes for Cilan.
    So, Burgundy only need to improve her ability to taste the relationship between Trainer & Pokemon.
    Because that what Connoisseur do !
    I don't think Cilan should catch anymore pokemon because he doesn't need many pokemon.
    If writer want Cilan to have another Pokemon then they should give one Pokemon fro his Game Counter part!

Does ash have 3 rivals now? is that the most he's ever had?
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

Page 114 of 694 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast