Page 396 of 694 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406446496 ... LastLast
Results 9,876 to 9,900 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

I could see it with.

Thunderbolt
    Flamethrower/fire punch
    Wild charge
    Crunch/acid spray/crush claw

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I suspect three Electric-type moves to be honest, just because most Pokemon that aren't Dragon-types have very limited movesets in the anime for some reason. Maybe because it's easier to use stock art for them or something. That's why I never bother speculating on new Pokemon's movesets; they're already predictable in the extreme.
    Krookodile, Boldore, and Pikachu are the only current Pokemon that have semi-diverse movesets
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Kso anyways, kotetsu's riolu seems to be next to evolve. Potential moveset:
    Metal claw
    Aura sphere/force palm
    Dragon/dark pulse
    Circle throw
    Wait just realized circle throw is confirmed, so I made a edit.
    Last edited by Pokememes; 21st November 2012 at 7:33 AM.
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Kso anyways, kotetsu's riolu seems to be next to evolve. Potential moveset:
    Metal claw
    Aura sphere/force palm
    Dragon/dark pulse
    Circle throw
    Wait just realized circle throw is confirmed, so I made a edit.
    Erm, where'd you get the idea Riolu's evolving next? 0_o

EDIT: Nevermind xD
    That's a bit of a waste tbh, Ash needs to face Virgil still and it means he's gonna beat Kotetsu :/
    Also the Hydregion'll take up some spotlight too >_>
    Well at least it's a 6v6
    AND WE'RE SEEIN THE TOAD SOON YAYYYYYYY
    Last edited by shelldude400; 21st November 2012 at 8:31 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

If riolu evolves I could see it evolving against Bianca's Emboar.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    If riolu evolves I could see it evolving against Bianca's Emboar.
    I think it's confirmed to evolve against Ash, but I'm not 100% sure, need someone to confirm that for me lol :P
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

So any guesses for Kotetsus final 2 pokemon, assuming he uses all his revealed ones against Ash he has two left to be revealed.

Personally I'd want Archanine, its my favourite pokemon, its in the new dex, it would be awsome to see Kotetsu with it

As for his sixth I'd like something of a type he didn't already have
    - Fighting
    - Steel
    - Grass
    - Water
    - Dragon
    - Dark

I would like to see him with Archanine so that's fire added so for his sixth maybe something like Golurk or Driftblim.

I would give Koet a flying type, electric type or a bug type!!!!!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    I would give Koet a flying type, electric type or a bug type!!!!!
    Hydreigon kinda fills the flying type since it's kinda got wings, but an electric type would be cool. Something like a Galvantula.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Hydreigon kinda fills the flying type since it's kinda got wings, but an electric type would be cool. Something like a Galvantula.
    Something like Galvantula would fit..

Lucario
    Samurott
    Ferrothorn
    Hydreigon
    Arcanine: Though I'm not completely sold yet, because of Gary and Morrison owning the line as well, and there's Pete Pebbleman too..
    Galvantula

On Pete Pebbleman: This means the line was focused on in three leagues already.. Aka Quilava, Steelix and Scizor: Overused in the leagues.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I'd like Kotetsu to have:

Riolu/Lucario
    Hydreigon
    Samurott
    Ferrothorn
    Arcanine
    Eelektross/Galvantula

Not much different from yours Locormus, but just with a few extras. I'm still and Trip didn't get Galvantula though XD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    I'd like Kotetsu to have:

Riolu/Lucario
    Hydreigon
    Samurott
    Ferrothorn
    Arcanine
    Eelektross/Galvantula

Not much different from yours Locormus, but just with a few extras. I'm still and Trip didn't get Galvantula though XD
    I wouldn't want him to have Elektross as it appears Bianca has one.

Lucario,Samurott, FerroThorn,Hydregion, Arcanine and Galvantula would be a pretty strong team. Gligath is a possibility as well cause of the calendar.

I really can't wait for this battle, seems like a good one.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

A fire-type is something that Kotetsu needs, unless his Hydreigon already covers that with a fire-type move.

Ferrothorn covers the Electric-Type slot since it uses Thunderbolt, but Galvantula sounds neat.

A Flying-type could be awesome for him, I know Kenyan is already fighting a Braviary but Kotetsu can have one of his own.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    A fire-type is something that Kotetsu needs, unless his Hydreigon already covers that with a fire-type move.

Ferrothorn covers the Electric-Type slot since it uses Thunderbolt, but Galvantula sounds neat.

A Flying-type could be awesome for him, I know Kenyan is already fighting a Braviary but Kotetsu can have one of his own.
    If a flying type is necessary, I'd like Tropius to get some love.. I know he has Ferrothorn already, but that's more his Steel-type if anything I'd guess..

Lucario:
    - Vacuum Wave, Circle Throw, Bone Rush, Aura Sphere
    Samurott:
    - Hydro Cannon, Aqua Jet, Razor Shell, Night Slash
    Ferrothorn:
    - Gyro Ball, Thunderbolt, Pin Missile, Energy Ball
    Hydreigon:
    - Outrage, Dark Pulse, Tri Attack, Rock Slide
    Tropius:
    - Air Slash, Leaf Tornado, Body Slam, Silver Wind
    Simisear:
    - Flame Burst, Grass Knot, Crunch, Yawn

Ash vs. Kotetsu:
    - vs. : Oshawott after tripping over the Grass Knots, but KO'd it with Aqua Jet
    - vs. : Withdrawn, because Oshawott fell asleep due to the Yawn..
    - vs. : Snivy, for the epic lolz
    - vs. : Switch. Tropius is a designated counter to Snivy with Flying and Bug-type moves.
    - vs. : Boldore. Sandstorm countered Leaf Tornado, and Rock Blast hit for super effectivity.
    - vs. : Switch. Boldore can't come in close for Rock Smash as Ferrothorn uses Pin Missile to defend.
    - vs. : Scraggy. As it turned into a Energy Ball vs. Focus Blast fest, Scraggy pulls out the double FB and KO's Ferrothorn.
    - vs. : Riolu. Scraggy is outclassed, KO'd by Vacuum Wave.
    - vs. : Evolution, after a close battle.
    - vs. : Lucario. As Aura Sphere and Electro Ball collide, Lucario follows up with Bone Rush which KO's Pikachu.
    - vs. : Lucario. Lucario overpowers the 'Wott after a Razor Shell vs. Bone Rush and Hydro Pump vs. Vacuum Wave-clash.
    - vs. : Pignite, manages to win after using Fire Pledge after Flame Charge.
    - vs. : Hydreigon. Pignite tried to faint it with Fire Pledge, Hydreigon rams it through the columns in Outrage, losing control.
    - vs. : Hydreigon. After Snivy dodges most of its Outrage, Kotetsu regains control, and Snivy gets frozen solid by a Tri Attack, and DP'd.
    - vs. : Evolution. After getting covered with a Rock Slide, Boldore evolves and emerges as a Gigalith.
    - vs. : Gigalith. After a huge Flash Cannon vs. Dark Pulse collision, Gigalith is left standing.

Ash wins.

Sorry Arcanine friends, I ditched him for this generic monkey that didn't get to fight Ash in the Donamite
    Last edited by Locormus; 21st November 2012 at 5:40 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Kotetsu:

Lucario Fight+Steel
    Hydreigon Dark+Dragon
    Samurott Water
    Ferrothorn Steel+Grass+Electric
    Arcanine/Darmanitan/Camurupt/Houndoom Fire(+Dark/Ground)
    Galvantula/Nidoking/Skarmory/Scizor Steel/Bug/Poison + Flying/Bug/Electric/Ground

I'm thinking his last two slots should be Fire- and wildcard, as Hydreigon kind of fills in as a flying type

Best case scenario with the given pokes he will have 10 types on his team.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    If a flying type is necessary, I'd like Tropius to get some love.. I know he has Ferrothorn already, but that's more his Steel-type if anything I'd guess..

Lucario: Fighting-type + Steel
    Samurott: Water-type
    Ferrothorn: Steel-type + Grass, but also covers Electric
    Hydreigon: Dragon-type + Dark
    Tropius: Grass-type + Flying
    Simisear: Fire-type

Sorry Arcanine friends, I ditched him for this generic monkey that didn't get to fight Ash in the Donamite
    Tropius is completly redundent, since Hydriegon flies with levitate, so it subs in as a flyer.
    Simisear doesn't showcase old pokemon, does it?
    Last edited by MMS; 21st November 2012 at 5:02 PM.
    D- Grade PASBL Ref- Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    Tropius is completly redundent, since Hydriegon flies with levitate, so it subs in as a flyer.
    Simisear doesn't showcase old pokemon, does it?
    Excuse me, but frickin' read the post I quoted before coming at me like this. The person suggested:

A Flying-type could be awesome for him, I know Kenyan is already fighting it but Kotetsu can have his own Braviary.

So, I replied to a post stating an addition of a Flying-type - aside from Hydreigon, as the user obviously acknowledged it already -, and in this case the poster also suggested a fifth generation pokemon.

My response:
    - Tropius: A Flying-type. Hence not redundant.
    - Simisear: A fifth generation pokemon that hasn't gotten much love due to being KO'd in the Donamite in a few seconds.

I could say the same about you as well, how do Galvantula or Darmanitan showcase older pokemon? I opted not to go for Arcanine because of its line being overused in the leagues already:
    - Pete Pebbleman: Arcanine vs. Pikachu
    - Gary: Arcanine vs. Snorlax
    - Morrison: Growlithe vs. Corphish

I don't want the line in the league yet again.. I still like it, but it can do without the league presence.

Lucario:
    Samurott:
    Ferrothorn:
    Hydreigon:
    Tropius:
    Simisear:

Ash vs. Kotetsu:
    - vs. : Switch. Tropius is a designated counter to Snivy with Flying and Bug-type moves.
    - vs. : Boldore. Sandstorm countered Leaf Tornado, and Rock Blast hit for super effectivity.
    - vs. : Switch. Boldore can't come in close for Rock Smash as Ferrothorn uses Pin Missile to defend.
    - vs. : Scraggy. As it turned into a Energy Ball vs. Focus Blast fest, Scraggy pulls out the double FB and KO's Ferrothorn.
    - vs. : Lucario. As Aura Sphere and Electro Ball collide, Lucario follows up with Bone Rush which KO's Pikachu.
    - vs. : Lucario. Lucario overpowers the 'Wott after a Razor Shell vs. Bone Rush and Hydro Pump vs. Vacuum Wave-clash.
    - vs. : Hydreigon. Pignite tried to faint it with Fire Pledge, Hydreigon rams it through the columns in Outrage, losing control.
    - vs. : Hydreigon. After Snivy dodges most of its Outrage, Kotetsu regains control, and Snivy gets frozen solid by a Tri Attack, and DP'd.
    - vs. : Evolution. After getting covered with a Rock Slide, Boldore evolves and emerges as a Gigalith.
    - vs. : Gigalith. After a huge Flash Cannon vs. Dark Pulse collision, Gigalith is left standing.

Ash wins.

u've outdone urself my friend . though two evolutions in one battle seems a bit of a hyperbole.
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Virgil

Dragon Eeveelution

Outrage
    Draco Meteor
    OVerheat
    Extremespeed.

Cue ash getting stomped harder than garchomp beat paul.

My prediction for Ashs team come end of Unova (not including potential filler saga)

I think there may be one more evolution left for him, but i'm not 100% sure which out of the options I included

Pikachu - Done
    Unfezant - Done
    Oshawatt - As its learnt Hydro Pump I'd say its done
    Pignite - Already a powerhouse, I don't think it needs to evolve again
    Snivy/Servine - I could see it evolving during a league battle
    Scraggy/Scrafty - I could see it evolving away from battle, like in the upcoming 'Axew episode'
    Leavanny - Done
    Palpitoad/Seismetoad - Probably the most unlikely to evolve for me, the only real reason I think it could is due to following Krabby
    Boldore - I want it to evolve, but I just don't see it now
    Krookodile - Done

Out of all of them, I'd say Snivy is the most likely.

Lucario:
    Samurott:
    Ferrothorn:
    Hydreigon:
    Tropius:
    Simisear:

Ash vs. Kotetsu:

Ash wins.

Love this prediction, not 100% sure about 2 evos in one battle but I love it all the same.
    Kanto: (x30)
    Orange Islands:
    Johto:
    Hoenn:
    Battle Frontier:
    Sinnoh:
    Unova:

WHO WILL BE NEXT?

I kinda hope Kotetsu owns either a Sigilyph, Galvantula, Beheeyem, Klinklang, Amoonguss, Durant or Maractus because I feel like we haven't seen any of those in an official battle yet really.

I thought Boldore had to be traded in order for it to evolve. Also, didn't someone from the anime's staff confirm that Boldore wouldn't evolve because it would be too difficult to draw Gigalith? This obviously wasn't an issue when Gigalith first debuted since it was just one episode, but it would be a problem if Ash had one since it would appear more often. Just don't ask me for receipts because I'm only repeating what I read in one of the threads a few months ago and I don't have a link to this information.

I thought Boldore had to be traded in order for it to evolve. Also, didn't someone from the anime's staff confirm that Boldore wouldn't evolve because it would be too difficult to draw Gigalith? This obviously wasn't an issue when Gigalith first debuted since it was just one episode, but it would be a problem if Ash had one since it would appear more often. Just don't ask me for receipts because I'm only repeating what I read in one of the threads a few months ago and I don't have a link to this information.
    A few of our members confirmed to be false.

I thought it was Fraxure that'd be difficult to animate, since Axew often resides in Iris' hair. The reasoning behind Boldore apparently not being destined for evolution was that it needs to be traded, though the guy mentioned that Trip's Gurdurr did evolve. That's what I remember reading, at least.

I thought Boldore had to be traded in order for it to evolve. Also, didn't someone from the anime's staff confirm that Boldore wouldn't evolve because it had to be traded? This obviously wasn't an issue when Gigalith first debuted since it was just one episode, but it would be a problem if Ash had one since it would appear more often. Just don't ask me for receipts because I'm only repeating what I read in one of the threads a few months ago and I don't have a link to this information.
    That was the only thing stated, nothing about it being hard to animate.

Page 396 of 694 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406446496 ... LastLast