Page 425 of 694 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435475525 ... LastLast
Results 10,601 to 10,625 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Oh God, I hope not, seriously is Professor Oak's lab some sort of diseased location or something, they can't just stuff certain Pokémon in there and completely forget about them, until Ash would use them again.

I see no purpose, or reason to release a Pokémon.

If people have a problem with a certain Pokémon, Professor Oak's lab is the best deal.
    I assume the whole point of release a Pokemon is for emotional impact, considering most of the releases were rather emotional, if not all of them.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

If anything had to get released I think it would be there pokemon-
    Ash: Leavanny
    Cilan: Stunfisk(only a few appearances so far)
    Iris: Maybe Emolga unless she lets a pokemon stay at the gym for Drayden to raise for her

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    If anything had to get released I think it would be there pokemon-
    Ash: Leavanny
    Cilan: Stunfisk(only a few appearances so far)
    Iris: Maybe Emolga unless she lets a pokemon stay at the gym for Drayden to raise for her
    We never see any of cilan's pokemon and for iris, if its name isn't axew...
    Leavanny is definitely Ash's most likely release if he must have one

My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

Quote Originally Posted by OshaMijuWott View Post
    We never see any of cilan's pokemon and for iris, if its name isn't axew...
    Leavanny is definitely Ash's most likely release if he must have one
    I don't think Leavanny will be released, it doesn't deserve that. I just can't see any of Ash's Pokemon being released.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Ash isn't going to release anything. He just leaves behind Pokemon at the labs now.

Ash technically hasn't released anything since Lapras all the way back in Orange Islands.

Considering they're using rotation now there's no need for a release at all :P
    And also, the point of a lot of releases is to free a slot on a member's team..... :S
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    Considering they're using rotation now there's no need for a release at all :P
    And also, the point of a lot of releases is to free a slot on a member's team..... :S
    In Kanto, that Butterfree release never resulted to anything but Ash carrying 5 Pokemon with him. Never did he let Krabby, Muk, or Tauros join his team
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    In Kanto, that Butterfree release never resulted to anything but Ash carrying 5 Pokemon with him. Never did he let Krabby, Muk, or Tauros join his team
    no but that to me i think that was because they didn't want Ash to have a fully evolved pokemon.Plus he did catch primeape a few epsisodes later that was kept as part of his team until it was put into training.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    That's why I said a lot and not all
    Butterfree was a special case, as it was reflecting on kids raising caterpillars into butterflies and letting them free.
    Dustox was kinda in the same boat.
    Releases like Ambipom was so Dawn could free up a slot.
    Same goes for Gliscor being put into training.
    Primeape... this thing was more useless than Palpitoad..
    But at least it got an episode dedicated to itself......
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

We still don't know position of gliscor..
    may be gliscor is with Prof.oak at pallet town
    VS
    ...........SAMURAI............................. NINJA.......
    WHO WILL WIN.......?

Quote Originally Posted by harsh551 View Post
    We still don't know position of gliscor..
    may be gliscor is with Prof.oak at pallet town
    He is. http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/8/...n_with_Oak.png
    Appear in "Be a Arrow".
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Primeape appeared there as well, be it doesn't at Oak's lab. Gliscor's current location is still unknown, which is one of the things that I didn't like when DP ended.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Primeape appeared there as well, be it doesn't at Oak's lab. Gliscor's current location is still unknown, which is one of the things that I didn't like when DP ended.
    Maybe they just return for a picture
    But yes, I presume he's return with Prof. Oak because he finished his training with the Air Master, I think...
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Maybe they just return for a picture
    But yes, I presume he's return with Prof. Oak because he finished his training with the Air Master, I think...
    And maybe Primeape has already finished its training? We can never know until it is officialy said.
    Dewgong

I didn't know Charizard left the valley -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Gliscor was said to have finished his training with the Air Battle Master upon his return, IIRC..

So he's likely to be at the lab now..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Gliscor was said to have finished his training with the Air Battle Master upon his return, IIRC..

So he's likely to be at the lab now..
    Or maybe the Air Master died. He was pretty old.

This Charizard in all those merch in not making much sense. Can it really be Ash's?

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post

This Charizard in all those merch in not making much sense. Can it really be Ash's?
    If that confirms Gliscor being at the lab, let the poor man rest in peace, his Gliscor can come to the lab and be caugth by Satoshi.

There have been a lot of dragon related merchandise but Charizard appears in Dragon and non-dragon related stuff with BW logo, doesn't mean he will appear he appears in the opening already but we don't know, rigth now with them being in Isshu in the next arc I'm starting to doubt we will see any reserver, which pisses me off actually.

Of course it can... And somebody up here made a fair point:
    - Liza visited Blackthorn City on a whim, because Clair lives there and it is associated with Dragon-types in general.. She can do the same for Opelucid City..

Charizard vs. Reshiram? I can definitely see it happening...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Missing in the picture: Lapras, Butterfree and Pidgeot. The first two I understand why but I wondering why they didn't put Pidgeot in there, did they forgot about it? Only the writers knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    If that confirms Gliscor being at the lab, let the poor man rest in peace, his Gliscor can come to the lab and be caugth by Satoshi.

There have been a lot of dragon related merchandise but Charizard appears in Dragon and non-dragon related stuff with BW logo, doesn't mean he will appear he appears in the opening already but we don't know, rigth now with them being in Isshu in the next arc I'm starting to doubt we will see any reserver, which pisses me off actually.
    Yeah, before Episode N was announced we all thought there's gonna be a filler arc with the Ash's older Pokemon including Charizard, but now it seems unlikely.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post

There is more to it. Whenever a Dragonite merch surface they call it Iris's Dragonite. Why they aren't doing the same for Charizard? Two possibilities:

-Don't wanna spoil
    -It is Ash's

If they are not trying to spoil it then the marketing staff has gone mad. Charizard is Ash's most marketable Pokemon besides Pikachu. Spoiling it will get the ratings high and that is only the start of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Of course it can... And somebody up here made a fair point:
    - Liza visited Blackthorn City on a whim, because Clair lives there and it is associated with Dragon-types in general.. She can do the same for Opelucid City..

Charizard vs. Reshiram? I can definitely see it happening...
    Unless Charizard wins against Reshiram, I hope it stays at the valley. I don't want to see Charizard coming back to Ash to fight a fire type legendary only to lose. You know what I am talking about.

Unless Charizard wins against Reshiram, I hope it stays at the valley. I don't want to see Charizard coming back to Ash to fight a fire type legendary only to lose. You know what I am talking about.
    Lets see here..
    - Reshiram vs. Charizard: Charizard fails.
    - Reshiram vs. Zekrom: Zekrom succeeds.
    - Reshiram gets absorbed by Kyurem: Zekrom fails..
    - White Kyurem vs. Charizard: Charizard succeeds with Pikachu, and Lucario probably as well if they're going to milk Kotetsu..

Quote Originally Posted by Gazdust View Post
    Missing in the picture: Lapras, Butterfree and Pidgeot. The first two I understand why but I wondering why they didn't put Pidgeot in there, did they forgot about it? Only the writers knows.
    Presumably all the Pokémon in Oak's lab, in Be an Arrow, are all Pokémon Ash has access to, so he can battle with them.

Yes, even Primeape.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Presumably all the Pokémon in Oak's lab, in Be an Arrow, are all Pokémon Ash has access to, so he can battle with them.

Yes, even Primeape.
    You know that before 'BaA', you probably would've debunked that very same statement for being ridiculous..

Page 425 of 694 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435475525 ... LastLast