Page 431 of 694 FirstFirst ... 331381421427428429430431432433434435441481531 ... LastLast
Results 10,751 to 10,775 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

I'm really thinking there should be an Official Charizard Thread instead of people mentioning the same thing over and over.. "probably being Ash's Charizard" "Yeah Charizard's back!" "OMG Charizard"
    Therefore people here can talk about N, Team Plasma, and Team Rocket.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I'm really thinking there should be an Official Charizard Thread instead of people mentioning the same thing over and over.. "probably being Ash's Charizard" "Yeah Charizard's back!" "OMG Charizard"
    Therefore people here can talk about N, Team Plasma, and Team Rocket.
    Better people shut up about it, if you believe its Satoshi good wait for it, if you don't good wait for it.

^^This is Next Pokemon Thread. We can freely talk about Charizard coming back, main cast's new pokemon and stuff.

But I agree this topic needs to stop in the Episode N thread.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    ^^This is Next Pokemon Thread. We can freely talk about Charizard coming back, main cast's new pokemon and stuff.

But I agree this topic needs to stop in the Episode N thread.
    I mixed up the threads. whoops.

Frillish for Jessie/James
    Amoongus for James/Jessie

I kinda wanted for Jessie and James having the Frillish/Jellicent couple, I always have thought about Jessie and James having "couple-like" Pokémon like Volbeat/Illumise, Zangoose/Seviper, Solrock/Lunatone, even Vileplume/Bellossom.

Now that it looks like Team Rocket will be back to their old selves, I hope Frillish and Amoongus will be competent battlers like Yamask and Woobat are.

What Pokemon will Ash catch in the filler saga, like he always does? (Snorlax and Aipom)

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    What Pokemon will Ash catch in the filler saga, like he always does? (Snorlax and Aipom)
    Spinda .

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    No its not a dragon type, so its not a dragon, its a fire thing with wings, a fire bird.
    LOL at the sarcasm.
    ===

For anyone else

I've already posted why Charizard is a dragon in this thread.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 6th December 2012 at 6:03 PM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi_plunge View Post
    spinda .
    no pls no.

no pls no.
    But it can't be koed, its koed all the time already, Spinda is like a zombie none can stop it(unless you take its head off but this is pokemon).

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    I want to see Wobbuffet again with Counter + Mirror Coat....... Also Seviper with Poison Tail or Yanmega does not sound too bad.

I wonder if Amonguss will try to jump and Body Slam James as a sign of affection...something Yamask never did yet......

Also, didn't Team Rocket say they needed more Pokemon to complete the missions in the Snivy's capture episode?
    (LOL. Picture Snivy with Team Rocket! With Attract, they can get away with anything.
    if wobuffet was to come back i'd like it to know safeguard and/or destinybond give it some variety

I'd like seviper and yanmega to use some new moves as well

i doubt ammongus will bodyslam him.Maybe it'll just use stunspore.

Jessie has had an evolution advantage over James quite a lot.
    well i don't think it matters frillish may be unevolved but it's not like its a baby pokemon.

But it can't be koed, its koed all the time already, Spinda is like a zombie none can stop it(unless you take its head off but this is pokemon).
    Or if you light it on fire.

Fire always kills the undead.

Or if you light it on fire.

Fire always kills the undead.
    Plottwist, new way to evolve Spinda in the 6gen is setting it on fire, so it doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    if wobuffet was to come back i'd like it to know safeguard and/or destinybond give it some variety

I'd like seviper and yanmega to use some new moves as well

i doubt ammongus will bodyslam him.Maybe it'll just use stunspore.

well i don't think it matters frillish may be unevolved but it's not like its a baby pokemon.
    Amoongus is too small to Body Slam him anyway, I'm kinda doubting old pokemon come bnack because Wobuffet wasn't therte but I would like to see him atleast.

Ash is good. No more captures please.

Lets just get evolutions. For his Unova pokemon and older pokemon.

Totodile > Croconaw
    Gible > Gabite
    Oshawott > Dewott
    Snivy > Servine

seem good enough for Episode N.

Ash is good. No more captures please.

Lets just get evolutions. For his Unova pokemon and older pokemon.

Totodile > Croconaw
    Gible > Gabite
    Oshawott > Dewott
    Snivy > Servine

seem good enough for Episode N.
    And maybe a battle where Torterra can actually win ^_^
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Plottwist, new way to evolve Spinda in the 6gen is setting it on fire, so it doesn't work.
    Maybe it'll finally be useful.

If it has it's Hidden Ability... I actually won't mind that
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

i love spinda and it's a pretty useful poke! and it would be great to see it in the main cast!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

I don't think Ash will use any old Pokemon. I do think that this saga is an excellent time for Ash's Unova team to evolve, because it feels like there are still things that has to be done. It is also a great time to develop Ash's reserves such as Palpitoad and Unfezant. Although, because he now has 3 fully-evolved Pokemon, I can see Ash leaving one of them permanently at Oak's lab.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I don't think Ash will use any old Pokemon. I do think that this saga is an excellent time for Ash's Unova team to evolve, because it feels like there are still things that has to be done. It is also a great time to develop Ash's reserves such as Palpitoad and Unfezant. Although, because he now has 3 fully-evolved Pokemon, I can see Ash leaving one of them permanently at Oak's lab.
    Not permanently, he may rotate more frequently if this new saga features a lot fo tournaments (PWT related)

So none of Satoshi's old or current pokemon will be neglected.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

The new opening sequence better show team spoilers or else my interest level is gonna decrease.

Just because we have N and Plasma in the show, doesn't mean the writers are allowed to ignore evolutions and more captures.

Why do so many people have a problem with Jessie having a Frillish (or James with a Amoonguss)? Both lines were shown as being the bad guys in episodes. Like with that Volcarona-hunter with the Jellicent. Also Foongus are always the wild pokemon being pissed and mad and paralyzing everyone (kinda similar to how wild Ursaring and Beedrill did in earlier arcs). Plus the Ghost and Poison typing makes them perfect for Team Rocket, as those two types are often seen with the bad guys. The only other pokémon I could see with TR are the Venipede-line, Maractus or the Trubbish-line.

Ahh, so Jessie has a female Frillish and James has an Amoonguss? Interesting. It's funny that Jessie got a female Frillish after what happened in the fishing episode. xD

Anyone, please, where's the new Pokemon Calendar's page fro January? I can't find it!!

What I want to see happen regarding this N chapter is that Meowth becomes a competent battler. As well as have the trio catch something on the lines of Houndour, Poochyena, Octillery, Huntail, Roselia, and James' Growlithe be apart of James' Team.

Regarding Ash and the gang.

Ash - Zekrom befriends him after Charizard gets hurt and can't fly.

Iris - Flygon or something Dragon related

Cilan - Duskull

Zekrom appears after he learns Reshiram has befriended N in his quest to stop team Plasma who has Kyurem. Charizard appears after Ash is shown on tv in the Unova league and goes with him to the White Tree Hollow to battle and train there like a battle tower.

In a battle Ash calls upon his Charizard vs. a trainers Salamence becomes victorious in the tower. N shows up saying he needs help to find Reshiram in the White Ruins. Ash and co. agree to it along the way Team Plasma disrupts their travels on the path to the White ruins so N has no choice but to battle through his way using his trusty Zoroark and Klingklang through Team Plasma grunts.
    Let there be rock

My teams

1. Charizard, Pidgeot, Alakazam, Dragonite, Snorlax and Arcanine

2 Typhlosion, Houndoom, Scisor, Tyranitar, Umbreon and Espeon

3. Sceptile, Salamence, Absol, Flygon, Metagross and Milotic

4 Infernape, Staraptor, Garchomp, Electivire, Lucario and Toxicroak

5. Samurott, Zoroark, Braviary, Krookodile, Hydreigon and Eelektross

white fc : 1592 - 4330 - 4426

Page 431 of 694 FirstFirst ... 331381421427428429430431432433434435441481531 ... LastLast