Page 436 of 694 FirstFirst ... 336386426432433434435436437438439440446486536 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,900 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Sorry but... the person (Mr. "Champion"), who asked Iwane, wrote: "i want Chaoboo/Pignite and Mijumaru/Oshawott, they evolve? if not why??" and that's when Iwane answered: "Which nakama is going to evolve? as for that please wait for broadcast"

So... I don't want everybody to get their hope up but I think it means something... isn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Haru-kaa View Post
    Sorry but... the person (Mr. "Champion"), who asked Iwane, wrote: "i want Chaoboo/Pignite and Mijumaru/Oshawott, they evolve? if not why??" and that's when Iwane answered: "Which nakama is going to evolve? as for that please wait for broadcast"

So... I don't want everybody to get their hope up but I think it means something... isn't?
    Or he just meant "watch the anime, if it happens it happens, if it doesnt it doesnt"... Otherwise, *crosses fingers* please evolve oshawott please evolve oshawott

It's a proper answer to a fan, he isn't revealing something. I'm positive that Ash won't have any other pokemon evolving until the next arc.
    Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Basically any interesting idea you have when speculating about new regions invariably ends with:
    - Ash showing up in a new region with Pikachu without a clue how to do anything besides battling and breathing;
    - He accidentally runs into the new new girl who will be the main companion;
    - He meets a creepy older gentleman* who will follow him around and do the things Ash apparently is either not smart enough to do, or expects that someone will it for him.

*Averted. Now, we have a gadget maniac and his hyper-active lil' sis.
    Platinum FC - 1075 8811 5380

I don't think he meant that one of them will evolve. Just a common answer.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Meh you guys could have shown the "context" of that phrase... yeah hes just saying watch the show basicly.

My spectulation got pushed back, but for the filler saga, does anyone see Bianca with a Shinx / ampharos / lanturn?

Shinx: Janurary Calender :3
    Ampharos: Appeared in Axew filler episode (KAWAII), maybe suggest a character gets amphy also.
    Lanturn: Just reallly a self-opiniated suggestion... since it's dual-typed.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    My spectulation got pushed back, but for the filler saga, does anyone see Bianca with a Shinx / ampharos / lanturn?

Ampharos: Appeared in Axew filler episode (KAWAII), maybe suggest a character gets amphy also.
    wouldn't mind seeing her with shinx or Ampharos maybe but definitely not lanturn. the things to limited for my taste

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post

Marill, Growlithe and Sandshrew also appeared during the league. Does that mean that someone will catch them?

And I really don't think any of the rivals will appear during the N Episode.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Marill, Growlithe and Sandshrew also appeared during the league. Does that mean that someone will catch them?

I'll laugh if Trip releases Serperior.. xD
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post

Eh, I wouldn't rule Bianca out. She is a game character after all.. Virgil (ha, calling him a rival. what a joke) could also pop up, considering his actual profession involves searching for and rescuing stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Eh, I wouldn't rule Bianca out. She is a game character after all.. Virgil (ha, calling him a rival. what a joke) could also pop up, considering his actual profession involves searching for and rescuing stuff.
    Lol.. We still have to wait and see whether or not they rush in a Virgil battle after Ash vs. Kotetsu concludes.. He's in the downloadable tournament, so there's still a chance..

Eitherway, yeah.. He's a nice tool for the NeoPlasma arc.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

ash by the end unova region

my predict

pikachu
    oshawott
    servine
    emboar
    unfezant
    seismitoad
    krokodile
    leavanny
    scrafty
    boldore

other evolution

crocnaw
    gabite

iris

axew
    emolga
    excadrill
    dragonite
    deino

cilian

pansage
    crustle
    stunfisk
    rufflet or braviary

Everyone the Shinx belongs to Ghetsis, who else wouldn't use an Intimidate monster?

Anyone think that Oshawott or Snivy could evolve in the N saga? I really don't want Pignite to evolve because the fact that every Fire starter has evolved. I dislike Palpitoad evolving because Krookodile is already a fully evolved Ground type.

Charizard's moveset when it returns:
    Blast Burn
    Sky Drop/Seismic Toss
    Dragon Rush
    Flamethrower
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

i want see if kotetsu returns iris vs kotetsu dragonite vs hydregion

does anyone see Bianca with a Shinx / ampharos / lanturn?
    I'd like to see anyone with Lanturn.

Its cry was so epic in Johto the only place I remember it having a relevant role.

I could see Bianca with Shinx. I hope she does get Shinx, it would be nice to see one more often and Shinx is a cute pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Anyone think that Oshawott or Snivy could evolve in the N saga? I really don't want Pignite to evolve because the fact that every Fire starter has evolved. I dislike Palpitoad evolving because Krookodile is already a fully evolved Ground type.

Charizard's moveset when it returns:
    Blast Burn
    Sky Drop/Seismic Toss
    Dragon Rush
    Flamethrower
    You're looking at it wrong, the 'stage2'-group, excluding regional birds:

- Charizard: Fully evolved Fire-type
    - Sceptile: Fully evolved Grass-type
    - Torterra: Fully evolved Ground-type
    - Infernape: Fully evolved Fighting-type
    - Leavanny: Fully evolved Bug-type
    - Krookodile: Fully evolved Dark-type
    Possible entries
    - Seismitoad: Fully evolved Water-type
    - Gigalith: Fully evolved Rock-type
    - Garchomp/lol: Fully evolved Dragon-type, or Flygon if Ash makes a D'nite-style capture..

See how it's still logical?

Now, we only need stage 3:
    - Normal: Not yet, although the Regional Bird of Choice covers this as a group. Slaking, or Clefable from the new dex, Clefairy originally took Pika's place, so it's possible.
    - Flying: Although the RBoC covers this, although if Ash does get either Emboar/Typhlosion, then they will fill the Fire-type slot and Charizard will fill this slot.
    - Steel: Aggron/Klinklang/Magnezone from the new dex, Magnezone would cover Electric though, considering how nothing else would ever do so otherwise..
    - Psychic: Metagross/too epic.. Reuniclus is still an option.. Gothitelle is not..
    - Ice: Walrein/nah.. Vanilluxe/nah.. Mamoswine/hahaha..
    - Poison: Crobat/nah.. Scolipede/nah.. Roserade/nah.. I'm not hoping on Venusaur either though.. MukEvo/ftw..
    - Ghost: Would be Chandelure as it's the only stage 3 Ghost-type/nah..
    - Electric: Won't ever happen../lol-accidental trade with Ampharos..

So in order to complete the whole shebam:
    - Normal: Clefable/Slaking, though the birds cover this by default.
    - Fighting: Infernape
    - Flying: Charizard

- Poison: ?
    - Ground: Torterra
    - Rock: Gigalith
    - Bug: Leavanny
    - Ghost: Chandelure
    - Steel: Aggron/Metagross
    - Fire: Typhlosion/Emboar
    - Water: Seismitoad

- Grass: Sceptile
    - Electric: Magnezone/hahaha
    - Psychic: Metagross, or Reuniclus.
    - Ice: Walrein/Vanilluxe
    - Dragon: Garchomp
    - Dark: Krookodile

So hoping for:
    - MukEvoGen6: Pleaseplease! :P
    - Metagross: Covers Steel and Psychic, but is definitely not likely really..
    - Chandelure although not a fan..
    - Magnezone: Not happening likely, unless it is rental..
    - Walrein: Honestly don't see it ever happening..
    - Slaking: Ash loves his monkeys..

Lord I hope they pass over Dragon Rush for Dragon Pulse.. Please.. Please.. Please.. Dragon Rush has been overused at this point.
    - Garchomp
    - Dragonite
    - Your sister's Hydreigon..

I agree on the others though, although I can see Charizard using Flamethrower outside of battle, and something else in battle..

On a little unregarded note, I'm fully expecting Clefairy to show up at some point in the N-arc..

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post

Its cry was so epic in Johto the only place I remember it having a relevant role.
    Wallace Cup..?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I could see Bianca with Shinx. I hope she does get Shinx, it would be nice to see one more often and Shinx is a cute pokemon
    Only for it to stay a Shinx and get Attract smacked on its moveset..
    - Spark
    - Bite
    - Howl
    - Attract

Cute factor 100%

About Ash with Slaking, I'd prefer him with Vigoroth. I could see that work. Not so much Slaking though. XD;
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    About Ash with Slaking, I'd prefer him with Vigoroth. I could see that work. Not so much Slaking though. XD;
    i'd have to agree until such time as slakings can get rid of it's ability by itself i doubt it would become a slaking if he were to get one Vigaroth seems more likely.Could be a decent oppertunity to demonstrate the evolite though.But none of that line i think are likely personally.If he were to get a pure normal i could bouffalant,any from the whismur line,or zangoose IMO seem a better fit for the anime.Such a shame he'll never get the pokemon of the normal type i would love him to get....Porygon.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Slaking would just feel like a Snorlax 2.0 and that would not be right at all. Why not bring Primeape instead a Vigoroth acting like Primeape?
    That is my conerns about Ash getting the Slakoth line.
    Any steel/psychic/ghost type that is strong is a welcome.

I want to see A Kingler evolution Water/Steel dual typed terminator like Crab with a cannon claw and giant metal claw for the 6th gen.
    Also I want so see a Tauros evolution named Minotauros with arms and stats up to 600 please.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Ash needs Flygon.

Like, it'd fit him to a T.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post

Unfortunately though, if someone had Lanturn it would be like Goldeen, pretty much only appear when there's water and not leave the water... o.o

Apparently I'm the only one who can see N with a Shinx lol.

Hopefully Pignite/Palpitoad evolve in the filler saga.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Apparently I'm the only one who can see N with a Shinx lol.
    I'm fairly certain that if N is anything like he is in the games, his team would consist of whatever Pokemon he found that day plus Reshiram (eventually).
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Page 436 of 694 FirstFirst ... 336386426432433434435436437438439440446486536 ... LastLast