Page 455 of 694 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465505555 ... LastLast
Results 11,351 to 11,375 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Rovian View Post
    For Onix, Geodude, and Crobat, didn't Brock say something like "they're yours now..." to his brother? Maybe that was only in the dub.
    They're still in the family though. Anyone can use it really, but I guess they still belong to Brock. Just like how his mother used Ludicolo and how the Cerulean sisters can all use Seel and the other water types. I mean for Brock to leave his pokémon at the gym and forbid his brother to use them would be even weirder.

Anyway if Brock is ever showing up again I could see him with Croagunk, Blissey (if Chansey evolves), Forretress and Steelix/Sudowoodo.
    Last edited by FlyAsADunsparce; 16th December 2012 at 5:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    OMG any competitive battler could symphathize with me but whenever I see a blissey I want to punch it in the face.
    It's younger Sister Chancey is a lot more evil nowadays then itself

Quote Originally Posted by crawdauntpro View Post
    I can see Brock leaving any Rock and Ground types at the Gym for Forrest to use for battles. Therefore I can see him with Chansey/Blissey, Croagunk/Toxicroak, Crobat, Ludicolo, Marshtomp/Swampert and Forretress.
    You say he'll leave any Rock and Ground types, yet you think he'll bring Marshtomp with him, despite it being a Ground type
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post

You say he'll leave any Rock and Ground types, yet you think he'll bring Marshtomp with him, despite it being a Ground type
    Woops, my bad, EDITED...
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by crawdauntpro View Post
    Woops, my bad, EDITED...
    No problem XD It was a pretty good laugh. I don't blame you though, Marshtomp always came off as just a Water type
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

No problem XD It was a pretty good laugh. I don't blame you though, Marshtomp always came off as just a Water type
    My thoughts exactly, just had a memory blank, can't believe I didn't do my homework on that one though... LOL
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Yet you give no examples to back up your point.
    -One of the major selling points of the gen was that it was a fresh start for pokemon
    -New region completely seperate from the last four
    -156 new pokemon with zero connections to any from the last four gens
    -A deeper, more philosophical story that was actually morally gray
    -3 rivals
    -Older characters
    -Revamped the League
    -Revamped the TM/HM system
    -Revamped EXP system

Quote Originally Posted by Rovian View Post
    For Onix, Geodude, and Crobat, didn't Brock say something like "they're yours now..." to his brother? Maybe that was only in the dub.
    I will be watching the RAW episode later this evening to clarify exactly what was said, but for now I'm pretty sure he didn't say they now belonged to Forrest.

If anything, its a shared ownership. The only thing completely under Forrest's control is the Gym itself.
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

brock might get swampert if there r an s remakes

an is there reason why croagunk hasnt evolv

you think misty well show up if so you think she have any new or evolved water types

I hope she gets milotic an vaporeon

Predtiction time for ash an company team for N saga

Ash
    pikachu done to 6th gen
    unfrezent done
    servine snivy might evolved later on in N arch
    dewot if oshawat evolveds I thought It evolved Into samorut
    emboar why not ash usually get the full evolved starters not counting quilava
    scrafy going happen egg pokes allways evolveds
    levany done
    palpatoid/semitoad may evolved not sure thow
    boldore/gilath if palpitoad evolveds then boldore might not evolved plus I though the rivals well evolved both of them
    Krokodile done

gabite might evolved dont se why not
    croconaw pulls cyndaquil an evolveds
    meganium please make it happen I want ash with meganium ever since grovyle evolveds
    torkal may get evolved 6 gen an evolved

If there ruby an saphfire remakes then
    spoink the 1 he be friended
    beldum/metang evolveds gets confusion an metal claw upon evolution

Iris
    fraxture haxorus I really wanna se this before iris leaves but we probalely see fraxture instead of a haxorus
    exadrill done
    emogla please learn a flying move any flying move well do
    dragonite please learn hurricane
    treeckco if there ruby saphfire remake egg from ash sceptile an meganium
    denio/swablu/gible the only dragon i see Iris getting
    aron she had 1 In her Ingame team

Cilan
    pansage down
    crustle down
    stunkfish down
    breloom with technician why not
    gallade if he gets lucky to get 2 more capture

Now if there ruby an saphfire remakes I like
    to see may an max return

May
    blazeiken knows blast burn
    beautyfly done
    delcatty why not
    munchlax/snorelax not sure If he evolved or not
    blastoise why woundnt it not evolved
    venasur done
    swablu/altaria the 1 she befriend
    swanna really want her with 1 it be perfect unova pokemon for her

Max
    treeckco/grovyle/sceptile he said he wanted 1
    ralts/kirla/gallade/gardevior the 1 he befriended it may evolved not sure If the ralts a boy or girl
    zigzagone 1 he befriend
    mightyama 1 he befriended
    shromish 1 he befriended
    mudkip why not
    elekid suits him
    tailow why not
    charmander egg parents ash zard an charla
    Last edited by lucario750; 16th December 2012 at 7:53 PM.

After losing the ability to go on serebii for a while. I'm back. Now it's ranting time. CURSE U WRITERS WHY U GIVE KROOKODILE AERIAL ACE!. HIS MOVE-SET WAS PERFECT . Though on a brighter note it may mean unfezant will showcase another move.
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    After losing the ability to go on serebii for a while. I'm back. Now it's ranting time. CURSE U WRITERS WHY U GIVE KROOKODILE AERIAL ACE!. HIS MOVE-SET WAS PERFECT . Though on a brighter note it may mean unfezant will showcase another move.
    How much do you want to bet the writers wrote out Crunch for Krookodile so that Scraggy could evolve and learn it?

Actually I would argue gen 3 was a paradigm shift as a whole. All gen 5 really bought to the table was a new region and pokemon and items, which are standard for all generations
    Nah, all gens except 5 were true paradigm shifts:
    - 1: Paradigm constitution
    - 2: BREEDING - Suddenly that starter/Eevee that you got became one of many bargainingchips once you bred it. Also: Special-Att/Def-split, killed Offensive Chansey.
    - 3: Natures/Abilities - Quite obvious how this changed the game.
    - 4: Physical/Special-split - Gengar and Gyarados finally got worth a mention for all the right reasons.
    - 5: Hidden Natures -.. Honestly, one extra available to most pokemon didn't completely change the game. Yes, Drizzle/Drought-Poli/Tales did, but this only counts for a few. Rain

We already had Rain Dance/Sunny Day-sweepers, I don't count Drizzle Politoed and Drought Ninetales as being the sole reasons for a complete paradigm shift. Weather became more intensively used, but the practice didn't change. Sandstorm was already in heavy use in Gen4 for example, with Sandstream T-tar being a beast.

OMG any competitive battler could symphathize with me but whenever I see a blissey I want to punch it in the face.
    I had the same reaction..

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    They're still in the family though. Anyone can use it really, but I guess they still belong to Brock. Just like how his mother used Ludicolo and how the Cerulean sisters can all use Seel and the other water types. I mean for Brock to leave his pokémon at the gym and forbid his brother to use them would be even weirder.

Anyway if Brock is ever showing up again I could see him with Croagunk, Blissey (if Chansey evolves), Forretress and Steelix/Sudowoodo.
    In that case, I want Brock to come back with his dad's Golem and a Mantyke, and troll us all! xD

But Chansey was already a favorite of mine before Eviolite happened.. And besides, in GenI, Chansey owned all with dat Special Stat already! xD
    - Softboiled
    - Seismic Toss
    - Thunderbolt
    - Icebeam

MY GEN1 KILLER!
    Last edited by Locormus; 16th December 2012 at 8:27 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by rootsofjustice View Post
    How much do you want to bet the writers wrote out Crunch for Krookodile so that Scraggy could evolve and learn it?
    not much. a move like that would be ridiculous on scrafty

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    not much. a move like that would be ridiculous on scrafty
    I agree with you. The writers tend to give this move to Pokemon with fangs, and it will look weird when Scraggy will use it.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    But Chansey was already a favorite of mine before Eviolite happened.. And besides, in GenI, Chansey owned all with dat Special Stat already! xD
    - Softboiled
    - Seismic Toss
    - Thunderbolt
    - Icebeam

MY GEN1 KILLER!
    You actually caught a Chancey in Gen. 1? I thought it was a myth XD

Ash should really call it quits after this region, either that or bring him to a new region which the trainers from all of the previous regions compete in a new league only for the elite trainers. This way they could mess around with badge system, bring back old pokemon, and let him catch new ones. while changing pokemon as a whole.

Never fear, N is here!

What about missingno glitch? I caught one at like level 180 :P

Ah, the times when capturing a Chansey was literally 'all up to chance'. I got one to eat loads of bait once, used almost every single Safari Ball on it, before it got bored and ran when I had just two left. Then about five seconds later I ran out of steps and got kicked out of the Safari Zone. Biggest waste of 500 Pokedollars ever!
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Oh man.. They didn't call me king of the safari zone for nothing! The only reason why I completed my Red-Dex was because I had loads of Tauros and Kangaskhan to go around the schoolyard! xD And the option of breeding once Silver fell into my lap.. Traded a Kangas for a Omastar, bred it, traded the Omanyte to Red, and that's history! xD

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Ah, the times when capturing a Chansey was literally 'all up to chance'. I got one to eat loads of bait once, used almost every single Safari Ball on it, before it got bored and ran when I had just two left. Then about five seconds later I ran out of steps and got kicked out of the Safari Zone. Biggest waste of 500 Pokedollars ever!
    I literally burned batteries doing the exact same thing.. Why couldn't Ash capture a silly Rhyhorn is beyond me..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

In gen 1 you can catch level 62 Chansey at Cerulean Cave.

And it gets killed by a single low kick.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

The problem to me was Tauros, I didnt have as much trouble catching Chansey I believe, I still remember when I deleted my friend save game by mistake because I didn't know there was only one save file XD, well he didnt have all the starters so I ended up trading the other 2 to him when I bougth the game after trying his.

He whined so much becuase he lost his Mewtwo.

Anyway we are going off-topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Oh man.. They didn't call me king of the safari zone for nothing! The only reason why I completed my Red-Dex was because I had loads of Tauros and Kangaskhan to go around the schoolyard! xD And the option of breeding once Silver fell into my lap.. Traded a Kangas for a Omastar, bred it, traded the Omanyte to Red, and that's history! xD
    Best thing I ever caught was Kangaskhan... Tauros and Chancey would literally high tail it out of there no matter what I chucked at them. My Luck tends to vary ^^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now on topic... I hope one of Ash's team members evolves (please not Pignite, it's already got a crap ton of focus)

I hope Pignite evolves because they have no intention to evolve the other anyway.

Best thing I ever caught was Kangaskhan... Tauros and Chancey would literally high tail it out of there no matter what I chucked at them. My Luck tends to vary ^^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now on topic... I hope one of Ash's team members evolves (please not Pignite, it's already got a crap ton of focus)
    Think of the bright side. If pignite evolves it will lose all traces of its cute factor be functionally become a reserve meaning it won't get any screentime outside battles which you would want.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I hope Pignite evolves because they have no intention to evolve the other anyway.
    I hear Kanto calling

Think of the bright side. If pignite evolves it will lose all traces of its cute factor be functionally become a reserve meaning it won't get any screentime outside battles which you would want.
    Not really, I thought after it evolved it wouldn't show up as much (like all of Ash's other evolved Pokemon) but the reverse happened for him...

I hear Kanto calling

Not really, I thought after it evolved it wouldn't show up as much (like all of Ash's other evolved Pokemon) but the reverse happened for him...
    Can you really imagine a meal scene with a massive emboar eating next to a tiny oshawott and snivy and scraggy?

Page 455 of 694 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465505555 ... LastLast