Episode N looks like it could be interesting.
I tried to keep my next team guesses as plausible as I could, but it is a little unorthodox I guess... Let's see:
Episode N Party Changes:
Oshawott --> Dewott: Evolves near the middle/tailend of the saga. Dewott has barely been showcased in the anime, besides under the usage of Bugundy (who isn't exactly a star trainer...) so I'd like to see Osha evolve - the anime is all about marketing the creatures of the region after all? Might as well evolve Osha. Trip showed off Servine & Serperior well enough already so I think Snivy could stay as is...
Scraggy --> Scrafty: All of the baby Pokemon have eventually evolved, I would like to see Scrafty join their ranks.
Palpitoad --> Seismitoad: I really don't see any reason why Osha & Palpi both can't evolve. They'd both provide incredibly different battling styles, so I'd like to see both.
Eevee: It's been marketed a lot, and I can see it being caught by Ash, taken to him in the new region, and then evolving to a 6th gen Eeveelution (Ghost, Poison or Dragon plz :3)
Episode N Party Changes:
Axew --> Fraxure: Happens near the end of the season, right before she leaves the group (like how May's Combusken evolved to Blaziken), to show her progress as a Dragon trainer.
Mudkip --> Marshtomp --> Swampert: If she gets any of the Hoenn starters, I'd definitely prefer Mudkip over Treecko, just because of its poor treatment in AG. Have it evolve all the way and be a major powerhouse for Iris, have some competition with Excadrill & Dragonite.
Deino: Caught, a baby Deino that she bonds with. Really you could put any baby Dragon type here, but I'd prefer a Deino as it gives Iris a new type to add to her roster (Dark) and she already bonded with one. Plus it'd give her a triangle of Dragons: fully evolved Dragon in Dragonite, middle-of-the-road Fraxure and then first-stage Deino. Rides in her hair after Axew evolves, perhaps fueling jealousy between the two.
Episode N Party Changes:
Maractus: A new, cute Grass-type for Cilan's team. Could be more of a special attacker compared to Pansage. I can see many other Grass-types filling this void like Lilligant or Cherrim, but since Maractus was in Cilan's in-game team and I see it fitting well with him, I think I'll stick with it as my prediction.
Team Rocket: Jessie
Episode N Party Changes:
Woobat --> Swoobat: Evolves alongside Yamask, like Arbok & Weezing before them
Frillish: Confirmed in promos, don't see it evolving
Team Rocket: James
Episode N Party Changes:
Yamask --> Cofagrigus: Evolves alongside Woobat, like Arbok & Weezing before them
Amoonguss: Confirmed in promos
Bianca (if she appears)
Episode N Party Changes:
Minccino --> Cinccino: Only seems natural, would further promote the evolution, who has only made few appearances...
Lilligant: Totally fits her, could be a bit ditzy. Provides good type coverage too.
Azumarill: Fits her, very 'bubbly' (geddit?)
Drifblim: Fits her, an 'airhead' (geddit?)
Hydreigon: From his in-game team, fearsome, might even link back to Iris's Dragonite's rivalry with Hydreigon in its capture episode - might even be the same one??
Toxicroak: From his in-game team.
Sigilyph: Not in either of his in-game teams, but provides him good type coverage and I can definitely see it with him.
Dusknoir: Not in either of his in-game teams, could replace Cofagrigus (which I'd prefer to be with James...) and I can definitely see it with him.
Magneton --> Magnezone: His powerhouse & main Pokemon.
Klinklang: Another powerhouse, from the games.
Eelektrik --> Eelektross: Would finally debut Eelektrik, evolves to Eelektross near the end of the saga. Used often to trap foes and hold them back from interfering with his plans by clamping onto their heads and zapping them.
Rotom: Fits him due to its electrical appearance, from in-game team, could change forms and be a big pest for our heroes.
Beheeyem: From in-game team, provides him more type coverage.
I don't know how the anime is handling N's team, or if he will just use wild Pokemon by 'connecting' with them, but I do see him debuting Zoroark under his care...
Last edited by johno1995; 22nd December 2012 at 7:59 PM.
Last edited by Nacreous; 22nd December 2012 at 9:49 PM.
My friend code is 2964-9561-7279 and my name is TATI
I hope Woobat and Yamask of Jessie and James evolves, I think it's their time to shine in new forms...
It is hinted that Team Rocket are back to their old ways (Which I have really missed so much)...
And I think Swoobat and Cofagrigus would suit their characters well on humorous terms, I can picture James and Cofagrigus' funny moments in my mind...
As for the new members Frillish and Amoongus... I think Amoongus may have the traditional Grass type affectionate love towards James... Here comes spores and powders James!
Jellicent would also suit Jessie well with the whole diva look, and the red lipstick
With TR I could see Woobat evolving, giving them 1 evolved and 1 unevolved pokemon each
Jessie - Swoobat,Frillish
James - Yamask, Amoongus
I don't see why people still give Ash an Eevee in their speculations. That time has passed due to Virgil.
Sun & Moon Wishlist
Ash's female Pokémon Poll
At this point, a Charmander or Charmeleon would be better off with Cilan.. Iris already has a Dragonite that regularly uses what would clearly be a staple move for any new fire starter..
Plus she's got enough, while poor Cilan's team is essentially becoming the new Croagunk/Sudowoodo/Happiny..
OR Playthrough - Currently In Training
I don't really have the time or patience to focus on nature's and IV'S, I just play with what I'm handed..
By the time the expected Ash VS N battle takes place in the anime, I think this is how his team will look.
Oshawott isn't evolving, and if he is, he'll evolve next gen.
Emboar I think at some point, in one of these N episodes, Pignite will face off against Team Plasma and end up evolving. His personality is going to be like a combination of Pignite's and Bianca's Emboar
Serperior Cheren is appearing, and I always though Trip was Cheren's replacement. Now that Trip is gone, someone has to promote the Serperior line right? Plus, if she does evolve, I can see her becoming the mother of the team and not battle as much...
Scrafty I'm always going to go with my gut and hope Scraggy evolves by time the N arc is over. I honestly thought he was going to evolve in the Clubsplosion, but... :|
Seismitoad I think the writers will end up letting Palpi evolve and become the Kingler of the group. I don't see him staying as a Palpi forever and once he does evolve, he'll battle more often.
Zekrom I have no doubt in my mind that at some point, Ash and Zekrom will team up against Team Plasma and possibly N and Reshiram. The gang haven't visited Dragonspiral Tower either and I bet N obtained Reshiram either at the White Ruins or in some anime exclusive location.
Bisharp Ash has yet to obtain that cool, mature, "I'm a badass" Pokemon (Buizel, Noctowl, Sceptile, and Bulbasaur) that he usually obtains. I think Bisharp is a perfect fit since N will most likely showcase his Zoroark.
Reuniclus Best Wishes reminds me a lot of Hoenn and Kanto, and in both sagas, Ash had that happy-go-lucky Pokemon that hugraped him whenever he was in sight. These Pokemon include Bayleef, Glalie, Muk, Gliscor, and Taurus, who all go crazy when Ash is in a 50 mile radius. I think Reuniclus would join this group of Pokemon perfectly because it's a baby in a cell and could add comic relief to his team, hugraping him before battles.
Last edited by nuzamaki90; 22nd December 2012 at 10:55 PM.
when was it confirmed jessie and james got new pokemon ?
The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !
75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)
The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.
Greninja all the way
Well, there is Body Slam. But, there is a scan that playerking thinks Amoonguss is performing Stun Spore. It kind of looks like it to me.
Spoiler:- Scan :
Thankyou oh wise and powerful Yoko.
so if they get full movesets then maybe
- Shadow Ball
- Wring Out
- Stun Spore/ Rage Powder
- Body Slam
- Mega Drain
- Venoshock/ Sludge Bomb
Sunkern/Sunflora, Leafeon, Budew/Roselia/Roserade, Tropius and Carnivine
Anything but Sunkern/Sunflora would be awesome with Cilan (Sunflora looks kinda creepy =S )
With Leafeon being with Virgil and Carnivine being with James (not saying it will come back), the roses or Tropius would be an awesome Grass-type adition to Cilan, but I think I prefer Tropius ... is big ... and green ... and is a dinosaur
Its exciting that Team Rocket is getting new Pokemon, But I dont really want them to go through the whole "We're Blasting Of Again!" again. They've finally made to to high rank.
Ash is probably gonna leave all his Pokemon except Pika, the starters, and Scraggy at the lab. :/
My Pokemon Teams
Pokemon Platinum Version
Pokemon Black Version 2
I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature
In terms of evolutions for Ash's current team . . . honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if none of them evolve. If any do evolve, I think it'll be Snivy and/or Boldore. Here's my ranking of my personal thoughts on likelihood:
1. Snivy - Unlike some Pokemon, Snivy has nothing to lose from evolving. She doesn't show up a ton outside of battle like Pikachu, Axew, Oshawott, etc. Lastly, Snivy has some potential character development that could be handled by evolution. One thing that I could definitely see happening is a reverse-Pignite episode, one where Snivy meets her old trainer and Pignite supports her to pay her back for the help she gave him with Shamus.
2. Boldore - I know it was said by an animator that Boldore likely wouldn't evolve, but that doesn't mean it's impossible. Boldore's evolution would provide it with arguably greater agility, since Gigalith has four legs compared to Boldore's two-and-a-half (by my reckoning). If there's one thing Ash has usually been about, it's hitting fast and hard, and Gigalith would probably be better than Boldore.
3. Palpitoad - I can honestly see him going either way. By evolving, Palpitoad would obtain the one thing that everyone truly longs for: arms, likely providing him with a move like Drain Punch or Ice Punch. But since we rarely see him anyway, I don't know if they'd consider the evolution worth it; after all, he's proven himself quite a powerhouse in his current stage.
4. Pignite - Ash has had a fully evolved starter in every region but Johto, and it seems that if the tradition is to continue, it will be Pignite. Honestly, I doubt that he'll evolve. He's proven himself a major powerhouse already, taking down powerful foes like Hydreigon and Emboar. Speaking of which, he defeated his own evolved form in battle, and none of Ash's other Pokemon who have accomplished that feat (which is actually just Pikachu, Buizel, and Snivy) have evolved. This seemingly contradicts my prediction of Snivy's evolution, but she subsequently lost to her evolution after beating it, which basically puts her back on even ground.
5. Scraggy - I have a very hard time seeing Scraggy evolve without Axew evolving shortly before or after, and that doesn't seem to be happening any time soon. I could see a double-evolution towards the end of the Best Wishes saga, but I think even that's a stretch.
6. Oshawott - I don't think it's impossible for him to evolve, by any means. However, I think his main chance passed with Meloetta's departure, not that I personally believed he had that much of a chance even before then. There's just too much evidence against him evolving, mostly revolving around him fraternizing with Everstone-wielding penguins and still being present in a short set to air in July.
not to mention we know he uses Unfezant in the. episode where he meets N