Page 466 of 694 FirstFirst ... 366416456462463464465466467468469470476516566 ... LastLast
Results 11,626 to 11,650 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Hmm. Some good ideas in the posts. I don't think the starters leaves in the lab...

Tham gia choi game World of Warcraft mi?n phĂ* t?i http://www.player.vn/ d? tr?i nghi?m vĂ* t?n hu?ng game 3D s? 1 th? gi?i

Tham gia choi game World of Warcraft mi?n phĂ* t?i http://www.player.vn/ d? tr?i nghi?m vĂ* t?n hu?ng game 3D s? 1 th? gi?i

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    Sounds about right . . . and I wouldn't have them any other way :3

In terms of evolutions for Ash's current team . . . honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if none of them evolve. If any do evolve, I think it'll be Snivy and/or Boldore. Here's my ranking of my personal thoughts on likelihood:

1. Snivy - Unlike some Pokemon, Snivy has nothing to lose from evolving. She doesn't show up a ton outside of battle like Pikachu, Axew, Oshawott, etc. Lastly, Snivy has some potential character development that could be handled by evolution. One thing that I could definitely see happening is a reverse-Pignite episode, one where Snivy meets her old trainer and Pignite supports her to pay her back for the help she gave him with Shamus.

2. Boldore - I know it was said by an animator that Boldore likely wouldn't evolve, but that doesn't mean it's impossible. Boldore's evolution would provide it with arguably greater agility, since Gigalith has four legs compared to Boldore's two-and-a-half (by my reckoning). If there's one thing Ash has usually been about, it's hitting fast and hard, and Gigalith would probably be better than Boldore.

3. Palpitoad - I can honestly see him going either way. By evolving, Palpitoad would obtain the one thing that everyone truly longs for: arms, likely providing him with a move like Drain Punch or Ice Punch. But since we rarely see him anyway, I don't know if they'd consider the evolution worth it; after all, he's proven himself quite a powerhouse in his current stage.

4. Pignite - Ash has had a fully evolved starter in every region but Johto, and it seems that if the tradition is to continue, it will be Pignite. Honestly, I doubt that he'll evolve. He's proven himself a major powerhouse already, taking down powerful foes like Hydreigon and Emboar. Speaking of which, he defeated his own evolved form in battle, and none of Ash's other Pokemon who have accomplished that feat (which is actually just Pikachu, Buizel, and Snivy) have evolved. This seemingly contradicts my prediction of Snivy's evolution, but she subsequently lost to her evolution after beating it, which basically puts her back on even ground.

5. Scraggy - I have a very hard time seeing Scraggy evolve without Axew evolving shortly before or after, and that doesn't seem to be happening any time soon. I could see a double-evolution towards the end of the Best Wishes saga, but I think even that's a stretch.

6. Oshawott - I don't think it's impossible for him to evolve, by any means. However, I think his main chance passed with Meloetta's departure, not that I personally believed he had that much of a chance even before then. There's just too much evidence against him evolving, mostly revolving around him fraternizing with Everstone-wielding penguins and still being present in a short set to air in July.
    I'd switch Palpitoad and Boldore, but other than that I agree with you.

So who's up for Snivy evolving
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    I am she needs to evolve it is her destiny
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

In terms of Pignite, there is one itsy bitsy thing I would like point out, Charizard. In any region Charizard has been in, it dramatically reduced the amount of episodes and necessity of the Fire-type of that region. Torkoal's screentime was reduced considerably after Charizard's appearance against Articuno Noland befriended. Cyndaquil, while was the starter who got the most battling screentime in Johto, didn't evolve until Sinnoh, and didn't get much from the league. Now Pignite will most likely suffer a similiar fate. It has no reason to evolve because he doesn't have to be the primary Fire-type "powerhouse", and it doesn't need to evolve because as far as the script is concerned(not in terms of my opinion though) he has techinically proven that he is "superior" to Emboar by defeating Shamus' Emboar and haven't been defeated by an Emboar since(Snivy lost to Servine later on despite defeating him priorly).

Admittedly, I still think he will eventually evolve, just not in this series.

As a side note, this kawaii thing came up on 2chan: Link. Sauce.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 23rd December 2012 at 4:44 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

We had at least 30 episodes for evolutions (and captures). Regarding Iris and Cilan, I think that only Axew will evolve (and this is going to be really late). Ash has 6 pokemon that can evolve in his team and here is where could find the next evolution for the anime:

-Oshawott: First, Lucario merchandise is scheduled for March. But that doesn't mean an automatic appareance of him in the future. Second, Burgundy hasn't used Dewott for a while. Oshawott can evolve if not for ....

His BIG merchandise around Japan. Seriously, Oshawott has a car for himself, appears frequently in the anime as a form of comedic relief, appears more than any other aparts from Pikachu in merch. It's possibly the 3rd pokemon that has appeared in merch in the latest 10 years (apart from Pikachu and Piplup*.
    *And regarding Piplup, he's getting merch 4 and 5 months after departure; Piplup has the Team Rocket TRio merchandise like the Live Caster and Radio Show (and we know what caused the latter)

Pignite: His biggest problem is named Bianca's Emboar. Trip is probably disliked among the fandom and he won't appear, Kotetsu is a League rival but Bianca could have a role in Episode N**
    **Regarding Bianca, she has the potential of leave Unova later than Iris (and I'm not kidding); the reason is that Ash needs something to transport 4 pokemon to Pallet Town.

Snivy: The excellent news about Snivy is that she hasn't appeared in the staff. It's also good news that she doesn't appear to much these days. The problem swith Snivy is that she appears on some merch, has the Attract gimmick and Servine is the least popular of all 9 starters. The good news is that Trip's Serperior isn't going to appear in the anime. She has possibilitys of evolving unless the merch start popping her again or his Emolga's rivalry start popping again.

Scraggy: I think that he can evolve at the end of a saga like all babies. But not in the middle of one because it's considered a cute pokemon.

Palpitoad: He will evolve if not for his extremely reduced screeentime. He doesn't need any merch problem or anything similar. He need to evolve.

Boldore: If exist a epoisode where Ash could trade Boldore to someone and trade back, Boldore will evolve. The quiestion is if that episode exists.

And regarding Iris' Axew: Unless his popularity is at Piplup's level (fortunately hasn't gone too far) Axew would evolve when Iris leaves, not before. During the meantime, Axew will be an Axew and he 'll stay in Iris' hair, not in a Pokeball.

What I want: I understand why Oshawott won't evolve. I could understand why Snivy and Scraggy hasn't evovled and why Pignite isn't a Emboar. But I don't understand why Palpitoad is still a Palpitoad. I think that his "Reserve team" needs to be fully evolved.

Snivy/scraggy are next to evolve IMO. Boldore has some issues to evolve, oshawott is never evolving, and with charizard returning I don't think the pig will evolve any time soon.
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    In terms of Pignite, there is one itsy bitsy thing I would like point out, Charizard. In any region Charizard has been in, it dramatically reduced the amount of episodes and necessity of the Fire-type of that region. Torkoal's screentime was reduced considerably after Charizard's appearance against Articuno Noland befriended.
    It's only natural that Torkoal's screentime was "reduced considerably" after Charizard's appearance considering that Torkoal WAS AT PROFESSOR OAK'S LAB. He was already there before Charizard even showed up! And Torkoal even returned to battle Brendan's Registeel. If anything, he got more screentime than a normal Pokemon who had been left at the lab around fifty episodes earlier. Torkoal was lucky to even get that appearance, and it had literally nothing to do with Charizard.
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

I am. I don't think Pignite will evolve so it would be nice if Snivy evolves. Then Oshawott might have an episode where he realizes his friends are bigger and stronger than him so he decides to evolve

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I am. I don't think Pignite will evolve so it would be nice if Snivy evolves. Then Oshawott might have an episode where he realizes his friends are bigger and stronger than him so he decides to evolve
    I dont think oshawott will ever evolve its to much money :P

I'm not, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    In terms of Pignite, there is one itsy bitsy thing I would like point out, Charizard. In any region Charizard has been in, it dramatically reduced the amount of episodes and necessity of the Fire-type of that region. Torkoal's screentime was reduced considerably after Charizard's appearance against Articuno Noland befriended. Cyndaquil, while was the starter who got the most battling screentime in Johto, didn't evolve until Sinnoh, and didn't get much from the league. Now Pignite will most likely suffer a similiar fate. It has no reason to evolve because he doesn't have to be the primary Fire-type "powerhouse", and it doesn't need to evolve because as far as the script is concerned(not in terms of my opinion though) he has techinically proven that he is "superior" to Emboar by defeating Shamus' Emboar and haven't been defeated by an Emboar since(Snivy lost to Servine later on despite defeating him priorly).
    Well, Torkoal's fate was sealed after his poor league record, he was left at Oaks for unknown reasons but came back later to face Registeel, so Charizard's battle against Articuno wasn't the main reason of Torkoal's lack of screentime, it was Phanpy development and evolution and an open spot of a new 6th pokemon to be caught (Aipom).
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    -___- not bashing you but that line of thinking is idiotic, why would the bad guys even want their enemies to be able to fight back? But this is the return of DP, a TRio with less brains between the 3 of them than frigging CAMORON.
    I was saying from the writers POV on that one not TRs.From the writer POV paralyse can be more useful because you can still fight back.Granted from TR POV spore would make more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    I was saying from the writers POV on that one not TRs.From the writer POV paralyse can be more useful because you can still fight back.Granted from TR POV spore would make more sense.
    It's not TR, it's common sense.

Because we're in the middle of a 21-day break, and in the middle of a 12-day break of news, I'm going to discuss the Gym Leader's merch:

At first, I'm surprised that the official name of Skyla in Japanese is Huuro, not Fuuro. Also I start to think that those Gym Leader could have a role in the Plasma arc (PWT?).

And Genesect is getting a lot of merchandise right now. It's expect to continue that way until the movie airs at least.
    s

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    And Genesect is getting a lot of merchandise right now. It's expect to continue that way until the movie airs at least.
    s
    It also because of its appearance in the anime.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

I am and for once I think she actually has a chance lol. Something big is gonna happen to her but it remains to be seen if it is a good thing or not.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I am and for once I think she actually has a chance lol. Something big is gonna happen to her but it remains to be seen if it is a good thing or not.
    What would be the something big thing that would be bad for her? giving her away? I doubt thats happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    What would be the something big thing that would be bad for her? giving her away? I doubt thats happening.
    Them going the Bulbasaur route with her or pulling a Palpitoad with her.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Them going the Bulbasaur route with her of pulling a Palpitoad with her.
    What is "going the Bulbasaur route of pulling a Palpitoad"?

What's "pulling a Palpitoad," for that matter?
    Last edited by BurningSociety12345543210; 24th December 2012 at 1:48 AM.

Them going the Bulbasaur route with her or pulling a Palpitoad with her.
    That wouldn't be something big then, you mean refuse to evolve or get oaked and not appear for a long period of time?

I'm assuming thats what you mean with pulling a Palpitoad, she is confirmed to appear already in the new episodes anyway.

Don't pull a Robert on me please.

That wouldn't be something big then, you mean refuse to evolve or get oaked and not appear for a long period of time?

I'm assuming thats what you mean with pulling a Palpitoad, she is confirmed to appear already in the new episodes anyway.

Don't pull a Robert on me please.
    No I mean just be sent to the lab for the filler saga or not appear for a long time time. Getting one appearance at the beginning and then being banished.

No I mean just be sent to the lab for the filler saga or not appear for a long time time. Getting one appearance at the beginning and then being banished.
    Isn't that what I aksed you?

She is a starter, I have an hard time believing she will be out for a long period of time.

Isn't that what I aksed you?

She is a starter, I have an hard time believing she will be out for a long period of time.
    Hello -_-. Bulbasaur and Squirtle...sure they appeared in the league but it was a long break.

Page 466 of 694 FirstFirst ... 366416456462463464465466467468469470476516566 ... LastLast