Page 467 of 694 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477517567 ... LastLast
Results 11,651 to 11,675 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Hello -_-. Bulbasaur and Squirtle...sure they appeared in the league but it was a long break.
    Yah but he caught the crap johto starters before he ditched those 2.

Hello -_-. Bulbasaur and Squirtle...sure they appeared in the league but it was a long break.
    What are you talking about? Johto?

The Johto starters were there ofc they got shafted for them, this is a filler arc not gen 6.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Yah but he caught the crap johto starters before he ditched those 2.
    Yes and this region he has replacements too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    What are you talking about? Johto?

The Johto starters were there ofc they got shafted for them, this is a filler arc not gen 6.
    What I mean is that he has the pokemon to replace a number of his "main team" now.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

The only thing that would replace Snivy would be a starter, if Charizard stays on the team he won't take Snivy spot, we have seen some Snivy/Oshawott/Pignite/Scraggy stuff for future appearances, so they will probably stay active on the team.

The only thing that would replace Snivy would be a starter, if Charizard stays on the team he won't take Snivy spot, we have seen some Snivy/Oshawott/Pignite/Scraggy stuff for future appearances, so they will probably stay active on the team.
    Technically not, as we have seen, Snivy is the least popular of the starters(anime wise) at least in terms of the writers, so her being replaced by a reserve wouldn't be all that shocking. In fact I'm sure most people would like it lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I wouldn't mind if Torterra replaced snivy.

Technically not, as we have seen, Snivy is the least popular of the starters(anime wise) at least in terms of the writers, so her being replaced by a reserve wouldn't be all that shocking. In fact I'm sure most people would like it lol.
    Who would replace her? like I said unless it was a starter I really have an hard time.

I said some time ago that I find it weird why she hasn't evolved, they don't spam her to do funny stuff like Oshawott(promotion reasons), they don't spam her in battle, so whats holding them up? is it because of her little rivalry with HatersGonnaHate? thats not even focused anymore.

Dunno, I would love to see it come back and win a battle against something strong but being part of the permanent group meh, what would he do outisde of battle? being the new dinner table?

Ati this point we don't even know if anythong else besides Charizard is going to appear.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 24th December 2012 at 1:23 AM.

Anything can replace Snivy and I'd be happy.

Who would replace her? like I said unless it was a starter I really have an hard time.

I said some time ago that I find it weird why she hasn't evolved, they don't spam her to do funny stuff like Oshawott(promotion reasons), they don't spam her in battle, so whats holding them up? is it because of her little rivalry with HatersGonnaHate? thats not even focused anymore.

Dunno, I would love to see it come back and win a battle against something strong but being part of the permanent group meh, what would he do outisde of battle? being the new dinner table?

Ati this point we don't even know if anythong else besides Charizard is going to appear.
    I don't know, someone like Leavanny. He offers everything Snivy does on the team battle wise, plus he has an interesting personality.

I don't know, someone like Leavanny. He offers everything Snivy does on the team battle wise, plus he has an interesting personality.
    Snivy is still a starter even if they don't use her as much, starters are the flagship pokemon to represent a generation, they will keep her.

Hah having a living dinner table would be awesome!, he can also be a living playground for the plushie 5(Pika, Axew, Miju, Pignite, Pansage)

Snivy is still a starter even if they don't use her as much, starters are the flagship pokemon to represent a generation, they will keep her.
    Pretty sure they are past the promoting this region point already, if they wanted to promote BW 2 they would of has Snivy do something in BW 2 lol.

Pretty sure they are past the promoting this region point already, if they wanted to promote BW 2 they would of has Snivy do something in BW 2 lol.
    So you will pull a Robert?

It works like that, they keep the starters till then end, even if the games came out a sometime ago, they never did that to a starters, Snivy won't be the first.

So you will pull a Robert?

It works like that, they keep the starters till then end, even if the games came out a sometime ago, they never did that to a starters, Snivy won't be the first.
    Pretty sure Bulbasaur and the other starters were still in Johto so....

Can I join your party guys about Snivy lol?

I'm mixed with her, as much as I want her to evolve, I don't wanna see her at the same time.

This is unbelievable, I mean ... one of the main complains about the series is Snivy´s (and other Pokémon) lack of screentime, and someone ACTUALLY proposes getting rid of her as a solution ?

Does ... not ... compute

Pretty sure Bulbasaur and the other starters were still in Johto so....
    Didn't you just say they got botted? ofc they were in Johto, he didnt oak the entire team at the end of a generation back then, so he brought them with him till they got kicked out in favour of the Johto starters.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    This is unbelievable, I mean ... one of the main complains about the series is Snivy´s (and other Pokémon) lack of screentime, and someone ACTUALLY proposes getting rid of her as a solution ?

Does ... not ... compute
    If you're talking about me I myself has never thought snivy was shafted on screentime.

Does ... not ... compute
    If you're talking about me, I want her gone because she's a lame pokemon in battle and her personality to me is annoying~

I think Snivy will evolve and learn Leaf torando . Replacing storm
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    Why would Snivy learn a weak move to replace a strong one.

Does ... not ... compute
    Lol um no, I was saying that that something big might happen to her and it could either be a good or bad thing.

Didn't you just say they got botted? ofc they were in Johto, he didnt oak the entire team at the end of a generation back then, so he brought them with him till they got kicked out in favour of the Johto starters.
    No I'm saying that Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charmander were still in the games Crystal, Gold, and Silver and they still got booted so it isn't impossible for the same to happen to Snivy or the others.

Does ... not ... compute
    Well... with Snivy gone there won't be more complains about her lack of screentime, right?

EDIT: I'm not saying that she'll be gone, since as a strter, she has privileges. Heck, she may even evolve in this saga.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    Even though I do love how Leaf Tornado looks in the anime, I don't think that will happen. But, hey, who knows? But, I do think she'll evolve soon.

Snivy seems to me and I'm sure many others, that she has a princess like character... I can definitely see her evolving all the way to her final stage, in which Serperior may show off her character even more, as Serperior is indeed a Royal looking snake

Page 467 of 694 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477517567 ... LastLast