Page 471 of 694 FirstFirst ... 371421461467468469470471472473474475481521571 ... LastLast
Results 11,751 to 11,775 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    Still mad that Krookodile learned aerial ace. Do you think we'll ever see it again?
    We need another Pokémon like Charizard that has a new moveset every episode. The only annoying thing is that Krookodile had the best moveset out Ash's gen 5 Pokémon, couldn't they of given poor Snivy a new move since she's had the same movepool since her first appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    We need another Pokémon like Charizard that has a new moveset every episode. The only annoying thing is that Krookodile had the best moveset out Ash's gen 5 Pokémon, couldn't they of given poor Snivy a new move since she's had the same movepool since her first appearance.
    Well, yes and no. Tsutarja could have been given Aerial Ace. But, she did debut Leaf Blade in the 5 on 5 battle against Trip. Which was like two episodes after her capture.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Well, yes and no. Tsutarja could have been given Aerial Ace. But, she did debut Leaf Blade in the 5 on 5 battle against Trip. Which was like two episodes after her capture.
    There's no way of confirming whether or not she knew it upon her capture so I see little point debating it. I'm just saying out of all of Ash's crew, she deserves a new move the most.

There's no way of confirming whether or not she knew it upon her capture so I see little point debating it. I'm just saying out of all of Ash's crew, she deserves a new move the most.
    I agree with that. I know she probably knew it when Ash first saw her. She didn't want to get that close to him, so that's why she probably didn't do it, since it's a close range attack. But, yes, she does need a new move.

IKR ! I was thinking The Writers decided to bless us with Krookodile's moveset . Then it learned aerial ace. Aerial Ace for Snivy would have been great
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    Still mad that Krookodile learned aerial ace. Do you think we'll ever see it again?
    Hopefully not, I liked Crunch ...
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Pokemon is world's most unfair anime !
    In this anime , Cast-girl like Iris Or Idiot like Kotetsu can get super Pseudo Legendary fully evolved Pokemon like Dragonite or Hydregion.
    While Ash can't have a simple Flygon or Volcarona !
    If Ash doe get it then he had to pay a prize for it.
    He can't get a super powerful fully evolved pokemon without paying any prize.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Pokemon is world's most unfair anime !
    In this anime , Cast-girl like Iris Or Idiot like Kotetsu can get super Pseudo Legendary fully evolved Pokemon like Dragonite or Hydregion.
    While Ash can't have a simple Flygon or Volcarona !
    If Ash doe get it then he had to pay a prize for it.
    He can't get a super powerful fully evolved pokemon without paying any prize.
    Flygon would be my choice. Ever since Jirachi i've wanted Ash to catch one.He could win it in a tournament

Quote Originally Posted by Bennicher98 View Post
    I think it's possible, beacause R&S remakes are coming in 2013 (probably september/november)
    People would rather have sequels and prove this with credible information.

As for the pseudo legendary thing, doesn't Ash already have one in the pre evo form of Gible?

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    People would rather have sequels and prove this with credible information.

As for the pseudo legendary thing, doesn't Ash already have one in the pre evo form of Gible?
    Gible isn't pseudo, Garchomp is. However, if Gible evolves twice Ash will have his own pseudo-legendary. But I think he will get a Gabite at most.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Gible isn't pseudo, Garchomp is. However, if Gible evolves twice Ash will have his own pseudo-legendary. But I think he will get a Gabite at most.
    It's still related to the pseudo legendary is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    It's still related to the pseudo legendary is it not?
    Related, yes. Pseudo, not yet. When Gible will have a total of 600 in its stats, then it will be a pseudo.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

Related, yes. Pseudo, not yet. When Gible will have a total of 600 in its stats, then it will be a pseudo.
    You can't apply game logic to the anime. Look at ursarang drapion steelix and sceptile. They are not psuedo legendaries but are devastating in the,anime.
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Hopefully not, I liked Crunch ...
    Same here my friend . It was a pretty good dark type move
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyPokemon inc. View Post
    You can't apply game logic to the anime. Look at ursarang drapion steelix and sceptile. They are not psuedo legendaries but are devastating in the,anime.
    Steelix not so much lol , plus the other 3 are not representative of the entire species.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Steelix not so much lol , plus the other 3 are not representative of the entire species.
    Have you not seen steelix in ash vs harrison ash vs morrison ash vs,byron and ash and brock vs jessie and james
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

Have you not seen steelix in ash vs harrison ash vs morrison ash vs,byron and ash and brock vs jessie and james
    IIRC was one mauled to death by snorlax, the other was pwned by a corphish, the third was pwnt by a chimchar and the last was VS TR. Yeah it must be real good to know your giant steel snake can fall to a tiny fire moneky. A better example would be Snorlax since it was consistently shown to be strong.
    Last edited by LizardonX; 27th December 2012 at 4:19 PM.

I was only responding to the question about Gible being a pseudo-legendary or not and by the fandom a pseudo must have a total of 600 (that is the same of Pokemon like Mew, Shaymin and similar). I was not talking about Pokemon strength, especially not power in the anime.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    IIRC was one mauled to death by snorlax, the other was pwned by a corphish, the third was pwnt by a chimchar and the last was VS TR. Yeah it must be real good to know your giant steel snake can fall to a tiny fire moneky.
    The first knocked out two pokemon before going down byron's stopped buizel from becoming a recurring gym battle,pokemon and it was against TR when they used charizard and aggron
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I was only responding to the question about Gible being a pseudo-legendary or not and by the fandom a pseudo must have a total of 600 (that is the same of Pokemon like Mew, Shaymin and similar). I was not talking about Pokemon strength, especially not power in the anime.
    Ohhhhh ok then
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

The first knocked out two pokemon before going down byron's stopped buizel from becoming a recurring gym battle,pokemon and it was against TR when they used charizard and aggron
    They still are not the most consistent of powerhouses considering how often they show up.

[B]My Predictions for the New Saga: N[B]

Ash

+ Older Returning Pokemon.
        Spoiler:

Iris

Spoiler:

Cilan

Spoiler:

Trip
    He will continue appearing participating in Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups.

Spoiler:

Bianca
    She will still appear participating in Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups.

Spoiler:

Stephan
    he'll appear participating in Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups, but not as relevant as Trip and Bianca.

+ at least 2 unknown pokemon.
        Spoiler:

Georgia

Spoiler:

Burgundy

Spoiler:

Cameron
    Leaves after the league is over and heads to Johto. He dashes out of there before finding out about the Battle Club Tournaments and PWT Cups.

Virgil
    *Eevee and the Eeveelutions*
    Wins the league and decides to participate in the PWT to further train for the Elite Four.

After BW ends: Stays in Unova.

Jessie

James

[spoil]
    Frillish: Caught After Episode N
    Amoonguss: Caught After Episode N

*NEW* Characters
    N

Spoiler:

Colress

Spoiler:

Ghetsis

Spoiler:

Cheren

Spoiler:
    Last edited by REMofNJ; 27th December 2012 at 5:30 PM.

Okay what the hell is with sandshrew all of a sudden?

Ooo I really hope krookodile gets rid of stone edge for say- dark pulse. The krok needs a dark move
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Ooo I really hope krookodile gets rid of stone edge for say- dark pulse. The krok needs a dark move
    or scraggs! atleast one of them need a dark move

Page 471 of 694 FirstFirst ... 371421461467468469470471472473474475481521571 ... LastLast