Page 489 of 694 FirstFirst ... 389439479485486487488489490491492493499539589 ... LastLast
Results 12,201 to 12,225 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Their still viewed as more powerful then those two...
    I really think it is nostalgia to be honest. I don't usually blame people's opinions on nostalgia but in this case, I do think that's what it is. Because there are a handful of Pokémon that Ash has that could put up a good fight against Bulbasaur and Squirlte and maybe even beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    Squirtle´s biggest League win was against Electabuzz and Quilava in Johto, that Nidorino match hardly counts
    So you seriously wanted me to be more specific... I was talking purely about the Indigo league (Squirtle true initial run on the show), not the Indigo + Johto league. That was Squirtle's only win ever shown to the viewers back in the day (or the only one I can remember).
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

So you seriously wanted me to be more specific... I was talking purely about the Indigo league (Squirtle true initial run on the show), not the Indigo + Johto league. That was Squirtle's only win ever shown to the viewers back in the day (or the only one I can remember).
    I know this will upset a lot of fans but Kanto Squirtle wasn't any stronger than Oshawott is now.

Funny how now people start to see that there were hints to a new Eeveelution although it's not even confirmed yet.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I know this will upset a lot of fans but Kanto Squirtle wasn't any stronger than Oshawott is now.
    I have to place Oshawott just slightly above Kanto Squirtle because despite how lucky it got, he did manage to win two gym battles (and got a tie in one of them as well). Of coarse I say lucky because Oshawott never had it easy in any of the battles, ever against Krokorok (and he's the only Unova Pokemon Ash has told to improvise a tad bit in battle)
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I have to place Oshawott just slightly above Kanto Squirtle because despite how lucky it got, he did manage to win two gym battles (and got a tie in one of them as well). Of coarse I say lucky because Oshawott never had it easy in any of the battles, ever against Krokorok (and he's the only Unova Pokemon Ash has told to improvise a tad bit in battle)
    I'd have to agree with that as well. Oshawott has had his share of impressive wins particularly in early BW where he got a lot of development. I can't recall anything Squirtle did that was really impressive in Kanto.

I'd have to agree with that as well. Oshawott has had his share of impressive wins particularly in early BW where he got a lot of development. I can't recall anything Squirtle did that was really impressive in Kanto.
    The Blastoise episode is the closest I can think of Squirtle being cool... all of coarse because it revealed to have kept it's glasses. Ironical that all Pokemon that have signature items have been introduced in odd generations (Squirtle=glasses, Sceptile=twig, Krookodile=glasses)

The Blastoise episode is the closest I can think of Squirtle being cool... all of coarse because it revealed to have kept it's glasses. Ironical that all Pokemon that have signature items have been introduced in odd generations (Squirtle=glasses, Sceptile=twig, Krookodile=glasses)
    Oh yeah, that is interesting XD It would have been cool if Squirtle kept his glasses on when he battled like Krookodile does!

The Jan 8th announcement shall be interesting. If it is Ruby and Sapphire remakes, then BW will be 4 years instead of 3.

The suspense is building....

Oh yeah, that is interesting XD It would have been cool if Squirtle kept his glasses on when he battled like Krookodile does!
    Yeah, that would have been pretty awesome

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    The Jan 8th announcement shall be interesting. If it is Ruby and Sapphire remakes, then BW will be 4 years instead of 3.

R/S remakes seem real doubtful right now... but will see

But BW has already been said to be 3 years.

R/S remakes seem real doubtful right now... but will see
    It seems doubtful from an anime point of view because what would Ash do for the next year and a half? But seriously, fans are going crazy over the possibility of Ruby and Sapphire remakes. Have you been on youtube and other forums regarding Jan 8th? The top 2 scenarios are either R/S remakes or 6th gen.

Or neither and gamefreak has trolled us all.

It seems doubtful from an anime point of view because what would Ash do for the next year and a half? But seriously, fans are going crazy over the possibility of Ruby and Sapphire remakes. Have you been on youtube and other forums regarding Jan 8th? The top 2 scenarios are either R/S remakes or 6th gen.

I'm leaning towards Gen 6 honestly but we shall find out soon enough!

They've done it before... though not so much with reveals ^^;

I'm leaning towards Gen 6 honestly but we shall find out soon enough!
    the main reason I'm considering R/S remakes is because apparently, there were quite a few R/S hints inside BW2 (the game) which could mean something.

the main reason I'm considering R/S remakes is because apparently, there were quite a few R/S hints inside BW2 (the game) which could mean something.
    Interesting. I haven't finished with B2W2 yet but could you give at least one example of a hint that might have been dropped?

Not a 100% certain of these hints myself... but maybe I didn't focus on the dialogue well enough, because I hardly call the World Tournament alone a hint. That Water/Magma cave I guess could be a hint

Interesting. I haven't finished with B2W2 yet but could you give at least one example of a hint that might have been dropped?
    The one that instantly pops in my head is the fact that Dive Balls got their original effect back(work better on pokemon that you're battling underwater).

Pretty sure that there are more out there, but like I said, this is the one that instantly popped up in my mind.

Dive making a return, which was a move last used in R/S, which would make the remakes compatible with BW2. Also, there's a couple in BW2 that said they use to work for Team Magma and Team Aqua.

Dive making a return, which was a move last used in R/S, which would make the remakes compatible with BW2. Also, there's a couple in BW2 that said they use to work for Team Magma and Team Aqua.
    Interesting. Yeah, I'm definitely not counting out a R/S remake. It's going to be interesting to see what it is. Like I said, I'm leaning towards Generation 6 but I wouldn't mind a R/S remake. It would be interesting to see what the anime does if it is a R/S remake. Maybe we can see Brody again (though that probably wouldn't happen).

Watch these two videos and you'll see why people are considering the remakes. The first video has more hints:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyNq6SG8nwU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As6mjKAxwx4

There's far more pointing to a new Eeeve evo, which alone confirms a new generation is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    There's far more pointing to a new Eeeve evo, which alone confirms a new generation is coming.
    True it does kinda point to a new evo. But it could very well just be an Eevee promotion. Shiny Eevee in the movie...anything really. Best not to get hopes up, even if it seems extremely possible.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I can see either happening, honestly.

Well, I have heard rumors that supposedly the Pokémon world is going to evolve. That to me seems like a new generation.

Page 489 of 694 FirstFirst ... 389439479485486487488489490491492493499539589 ... LastLast