Page 491 of 694 FirstFirst ... 391441481487488489490491492493494495501541591 ... LastLast
Results 12,251 to 12,275 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I want Ash with a female Fennekin, and Froakie. Don't care if he gets Chespin or not.

Oh wait, actually I'll wait until October for this.
    Yep, 9 more months of Best Wishes.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I want Ash with a female Fennekin, and Froakie. Don't care if he gets Chespin or not.

Oh wait, actually I'll wait until October for this.
    The 3 are super cute, I like the base forms a lot more then last region, even though I do like Tepig, Snivy and Oshawott but Oshawott grew on me, I like this 3 from the start but I'm a starter fan.

Just hope the evolutions don't disapoint me like Serperior and Samurott.

OH and hey guys I doubt the Fennekin evolves to a figthing type YAY.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    The 3 are super cute, I like the base forms a lot more then last region, even though I do like Tepig, Snivy and Oshawott but Oshawott grew on me, I like this 3 from the start but I'm a starter fan.

Just hope the evolutions don't disapoint me like Serperior and Samurott.

OH and hey guys I doubt the Fennekin evolves to a figthing type YAY.
    Yeah, I'm betting pure Fire type, or something new, a couple of us were getting Psychic type vibes. I love all three, though the grass type's design is a bit weird looking.

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    Yeah, I'm betting pure Fire type, or something new, a couple of us were getting Psychic type vibes. I love all three, though the grass type's design is a bit weird looking.
    Dunno I wouldn't mind a fire electric fox(no not because its yellow) I though it would be a cool combination, the grass one looks as cute as the others to me maybe grass/ground again and yes I'm basing this one on color.

Dunno I wouldn't mind a fire electric fox(no not because its yellow) I though it would be a cool combination, the grass one looks as cute as the others to me maybe grass/ground again and yes I'm basing this one on color.
    Fire/Electric works for me, and somebody else mentioned Grass/Flying, not sure where, but I'm hoping for that, we already have one Grass/Ground starter, we don't need to start another "Fire/Fighting" overkill, just my opinion.

Grass/Fighting

Water/Psychic

Fire/Dark

Can we discuss X and Y captures or is it too early?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDude-5000 View Post
    Its to early, we don't know the other pokemon and we don't know who will travel to the new region, if ,its going to be a Johto, etc.

Wait for September/October when we get more info on the ANIME not the games, a new thread will probably be opened then.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDude-5000 View Post
    I believe it's too early in terms of Next Pokémon Thread, but I don't know about 6th generation appearing in the anime (before 6th gen)
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I'm getting Grass/Ground(it looks like a mole), Fire/Psychic, and water/fighting maybe??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Its to early, we don't know the other pokemon and we don't know who will travel to the new region, if ,its going to be a Johto, etc.

Wait for September/October when we get more info on the ANIME not the games, a new thread will probably be opened then.
    You expect people to wait, ha, you don't know this crowd very well if you think that's going to happen.

You expect people to wait, ha, you don't know this crowd very well if you think that's going to happen.
    I don't byt I'm telling them not to anyway haha.

If a 6gen appears kinda like Aipom, people can speculate otherwise there is no base for anything.

Its the new generatiion it goes to a new console not the old one.

Why the heck do you despise the thing? its getting more and more great games, is it because of the 3D? don't use it, I have a 3DS sionce launch and I don't use it since the day I bought the console to try it out.

Btw how old are you is this the first time you see a new generation of consoles coming out?
    I wouldn't mind a new console, just one that has decent 3D graphics. Pokemon started off as 2D and introduced a few parts of 3D in Gen 5 that I thought weren't that spectacular and needed more work. If the 3D looked more like the battle revolution pokemon for example; great. But general graphics for the 3DS imo just don't appeal to me.

And I am sixteen. I've been around since Gen 2 and watched each generation come out till then. Gen 3 and 4 were great and I had my doubts over gen 5, however I eventually grew on a few of the new pokemon, but not all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_Blazer View Post
    Every gaming franchise steps up to new consoles, so why not pokemon? Would you be satisfied with halo and call of duty on ps2 and Xbox? Why despise the 3DS so much? If its the 3D there's a slider to turn it off, looks like you ate some sour grapes. Have you ever played on a 3DS before? I personally would love a 3D main game with a mix of 3D and sprites, gamefreak will do it right when it comes, I'm sure of that
    I bought a 3DS the day it came out and I thought that the graphics just weren't that great as said above. I feel if it has to be on a DS, make the screen larger or improve the general graphics largely to Nintendo Wii/Other console standard. Otherwise we'll just get more things like Black/White Kyurem and the floating ship shooting ice all over a city, and it won't look as good as we'd hope.

And today, we see the new starters. I honestly thought they were fake when I first saw them, until I saw the confirmation. Chespin and Fennekin look incredibly childish and have barely any detail, and Froakkie could be interesting, but it needs more more...Originality. I just think that they look rushed and if more time was spent preparing for gen 6 and the gen 5-6 shift was longer, they'd look more appealing.

On topic for the anime, I wonder if the gen 6 series will be as rushed as the gen 5 series. I certainly hope not.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

So you don't like the graphics? lol you know that varies from game to game?

There are 3DS games with great graphics others are half assed because developers don't use it correctly or don't explore the capabilities.

Oh and you have been playing since the start, since when do graphics matter? pokemon is about the gameplay, people like it because of that not graphics and those are good enough, seems like pokemon is not your type of game or Rpgs as a matter of fact.

Ofc its not like Battle revolution.

Want an example of good graphic shitty console? I bought a Vita and I haven't played on it since the release when I bought it, you know why? NO games.

Oh and my post is before today trailer btw don't answer with stuff from today trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    I wouldn't mind a new console, just one that has decent 3D graphics. Pokemon started off as 2D and introduced a few parts of 3D in Gen 5 that I thought weren't that spectacular and needed more work. If the 3D looked more like the battle revolution pokemon for example; great. But general graphics for the 3DS imo just don't appeal to me.

And I am sixteen. I've been around since Gen 2 and watched each generation come out till then. Gen 3 and 4 were great and I had my doubts over gen 5, however I eventually grew on a few of the new pokemon, but not all of them.

I bought a 3DS the day it came out and I thought that the graphics just weren't that great as said above. I feel if it has to be on a DS, make the screen larger or improve the general graphics largely to Nintendo Wii/Other console standard. Otherwise we'll just get more things like Black/White Kyurem and the floating ship shooting ice all over a city, and it won't look as good as we'd hope.

And today, we see the new starters. I honestly thought they were fake when I first saw them, until I saw the confirmation. Chespin and Fennekin look incredibly childish and have barely any detail, and Froakkie could be interesting, but it needs more more...Originality. I just think that they look rushed and if more time was spent preparing for gen 6 and the gen 5-6 shift was longer, they'd look more appealing.

On topic for the anime, I wonder if the gen 6 series will be as rushed as the gen 5 series. I certainly hope not.
    Dude they have been working on this game for 7 years lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Ugh, no, they don't appear rushed at all. The design for Fennekin is sleek and simple, like Cyndaquil's design, Froakie looks sweet/cute, and Chespin is the most different looking grass type starter we've gotten thus far. I love all three. I agree with what others have speculated, Generation 5 was a filler, kind of how Generation 2 was to many people.

So you don't like the graphics? lol you know that varies from game to game?

There are 3DS games with great graphics others are half assed because developers don't use it correctly or don't explore the capabilities.

Oh and you have been playing since the start, since when do graphics matter? pokemon is about the gameplay, people like it because of that not graphics and those are good enough, seems like pokemon is not your type of game or Rpgs as a matter of fact.

Ofc its not like Battle revolution.

Want an example of good graphic shitty console? I bought a Vita and I haven't played on it since the release when I bought it, you know why? NO games.

Oh and my post is before today trailer btw don't answer with stuff from today trailer.
    You've convinced me, and I've just checked over graphics of some other games; they do look pretty decent I guess. As for gameplay, true I guess I'll probably come around to the game just for that.

Honestly the reason why I didn't like the generation change from 4 to 5 was because the graphics of platinum and HGSS just grew on me; I thought they were incredibly neat. But I guess 3D is the way forward.

I take that since you've mentioned the post date, the new pokemon either don't appeal to you or you don't want me to use them as a counter arguement. Fair enough I guess.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

You've convinced me, and I've just checked over graphics of some other games; they do look pretty decent I guess. As for gameplay, true I guess I'll probably come around to the game just for that.

Honestly the reason why I didn't like the generation change from 4 to 5 was because the graphics of platinum and HGSS just grew on me; I thought they were incredibly neat. But I guess 3D is the way forward.

I take that since you've mentioned the post date, the new pokemon either don't appeal to you or you don't want me to use them as a counter arguement. Fair enough I guess.
    Keep in mind this also, we've only seen the 3-d designs of these 5 Pokemon so far, they could look a little different in Anime form, if the Anime stays in it's current design aesthetic.

Well I'm glad I did, I guess.

I love them actually, I like this legendaries specially the flying one more then anything from the last two regions(well I love Zekrom so I don't know), I mentioned it because you answered my post that was quoting your disdain for the 3DS and not talking about the new games, with an answer involving the new games.

Keep in mind this also, we've only seen the 3-d designs of these 5 Pokemon so far, they could look a little different in Anime form, if the Anime stays in it's current design aesthetic.

I love the designs in battle, I wanted this cell shading like style I think it would be he best way to translate the Pokemon 2D into a 3D battle and I think it did great.

The consoles games always made the pokemon look sluggish this graphics don't.

Ok to me the Fire type looks the cutest... hooray?
    That frog doesn't look as cute as the others to me or it's just me hoping we'll get an ugly water type that evolves into something awesome
    So... does this mean the game is released internationally in October? :O
    Also, as for types, I think the grass guy might be Grass/ground.. again.. I should probably judge once the evolutions are revealed tbh.. xD
    Odd names though.. Pokemon X and Pokemon Y? Run out of Colours and Gems already? 0_0
    Also I'm incredibly impressed that even the sprites are 3D now, I thought they'd just be like popping out at you when you turn the 3D on
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Well I'm glad I did, I guess.

I love them actually, I like this legendaries specially the flying one more then anything from the last two regions(well I love Zekrom so I don't know), I mentioned it because you answered my post that was quoting your disdain for the 3DS and not talking about the new games, with an answer involving the new games.

I love the designs in battle, I wanted this cell shading like style I think it would be he best way to translate the Pokemon 2D into a 3D battle and I think it did great.

The consoles games always made the pokemon look sluggish this graphics don't.
    I to love the designs, and the more I look at the still photos on the main site page, they each have more then originally met the eye. This is exciting, I've never been a part of a new generation reveal discussion like this before.

Don't discuss speculation about the 6th anime, please. It's too early. Although if you think that a new revealed pokemon will be captured in the cast for some reason before Gen V ends, I find right specualting.

-I don't think that the starters and the legendaries will appear in the Gen V anime.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 8th January 2013 at 1:10 PM.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Whatever I can speculate if I want to I don't care if you complain or not...

I hope Ash catches just one of the starters like in Hoenn. It'll probably end up being the Grass type because they'll probably market it to be the next Oshawott/Piplup and it'll never evolve like Bulbasaur didn't(still up in the air about Snivy) leaving Ash to catch a bunch of non starter Pokemon and probably interesting Fire and Water types.

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Whatever I can speculate if I want to I don't care if you complain or not...

I hope Ash catches just one of the starters like in Hoenn. It'll probably end up being the Grass type because they'll probably market it to be the next Oshawott/Piplup and it'll never evolve like Bulbasaur didn't(still up in the air about Snivy) leaving Ash to catch a bunch of non starter Pokemon and probably interesting Fire and Water types.
    No you can't this thread is to talk about the 5gen.

No you can't this thread is to talk about the 5gen.
    And? For all we know Ash could catch a 6th Gen Pokemon before the end of BW which people have been speculating for months.

Page 491 of 694 FirstFirst ... 391441481487488489490491492493494495501541591 ... LastLast