Page 492 of 694 FirstFirst ... 392442482488489490491492493494495496502542592 ... LastLast
Results 12,276 to 12,300 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    And? For all we know Ash could catch a 6th Gen Pokemon before the end of BW which people have been speculating for months.
    Like i said if its hinted of a 6gen pokemon appearing and being caugth, speculate away if not like the rules say stick to the 5gen.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Like i said if its hinted of a 6gen pokemon appearing and being caugth, speculate away if not like the rules say stick to the 5gen.
    Stop mini modding me. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Stop mini modding me. Thanks.
    You came to the thread acting brash, I politelly told you the rules of the thread stated in the first post, you want to act like a kid, congrats your doing a great job.

Fennekin - Seen using a pink wavey move on Kirlia - Fire/Psychic type?
    Froakie - Seen lunging at Patrat and landing what appears to be a super effective move - Water/Fighting type?
    Chespin - Seen using a purple slashing move on Golurk - Grass/Dark type?

Dark > Psychic > Fighting > Dark > etc..

I want to see Ash with them all, but I kinda expect the girl to get Fennekin if they're having her do something of importance..

Unless a 6th gen pokemon makes it's way into the anime or Genesect movie I think we should stick to 5th Gen speculating right now.I have to see the evolved forms of the 6th gen starters before makign any speculation.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Unless a 6th gen pokemon makes it's way into the anime or Genesect movie I think we should stick to 5th Gen speculating right now.I have to see the evolved forms of the 6th gen starters before makign any speculation.
    Hey, but I already have got 2/3rd of Ash's team ready! xD

Pikachu
    - Bird
    - Chespin
    - Froakie -> Evolves
    - Additional Fire-type
    - Additional type

If Pansage, like Pansear is included in the final version of the game, then I can definitely see Cilan tagging along.. and getting either Fennekin, or Froakie sadly..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Hey, but I already have got 2/3rd of Ash's team ready! xD

Pikachu
    - Bird
    - Chespin
    - Froakie -> Evolves
    - Additional Fire-type
    - Additional type

If Pansage, like Pansear is included in the final version of the game, then I can definitely see Cilan tagging along.. and getting either Fennekin, or Froakie sadly..
    so you dont think he'll get the fire starter? lol i think he will the fire fox looks the best out of all the others
    but i do like the look of all the starters

My god grassawott is so gonna be Ash's newest plushiemon.

no way i can see the grass starter being his power house of the new region or the fire fox
    i cant see the water starter being part of ash's team

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    no way i can see the grass starter being his power house of the new region or the fire fox
    i cant see the water starter being part of ash's team
    Why not?, it´s simple, it´s ugly and doesn´t looks like something marketable like the other two ... it has all in its favor to evolve all the way to the final stage and break the stupid made-up "water starter curse"

^ I have no idea what you just said... though I vaguely can make out Scrafty and Emboar
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I think that Froakie will be a Water and Ice type Pokemon. I can see Ash getting Chespin, because it seems more marketable and Ash always had the grass types. It seems more like of Ash type.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

But what if there's no Ash in gen 6?Stop speculating the captures until we're sure>.>

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    But what if there's no Ash in gen 6?Stop speculating the captures until we're sure>.>
    Ash hasn't won a league so he's not leaving.

That's like saying we eat Cereal with water not milk
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Dude that's the point of speculating

I can see Ash getting a Froakie in the future but that's just me.. I could see his future rival with Fennekin.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    That's like saying we eat Cereal with water not milk
    Wait.....people actually eat cereal with milk?

Spoiler:

----

I only expect evolutions for the rest of Unova, I can't see a capture (unless 6th gen related), making any sense. Here's hoping Gible returns and evolves at least.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Ok moving onto something more relevant who do people think will be next to make a capture.

I'm hoping for Cilan as Ash has enough as is and Iris got dragonite recently, well recent compared to Cilans last team change.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Ok moving onto something more relevant who do people think will be next to make a capture.
    I think it will be Iris, and it should be since her time on the show is running out.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I think it will be Iris, and it should be since her time on the show is running out.
    for all we know Cilans might be, which means his need is greater as he's had less recently

and even if he is, that's no reason he should be neglected now
    Last edited by AceDetective; 8th January 2013 at 8:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    for all we know Cilans might be, which means his need is greater as he's had less recently
    I guess we'll see.

At this moment, I'd like if Dento were to get a new Pokemon, Crustle was the last change to his party and that was since Ash has defeated Clay. (O.O) I don't know, maybe I'm overreacting, but he should get something by now. Maybe a Grass Pokemon or a Pokemon with a elegant/fancy nature. :/

Why would they change the main character, just to give the new one another Pikachu?

..and please, just don't even say that the Pikachu species might step down, because the fact he presented the new games to us just proves that he's still the mascot.

Plus didn't we get an interview once that said Ash and Pikachu's journey won't end as long as there's a Pokémon anime? So yeah, seriously enough is enough with the 'Ash might leave' speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    At this moment, I'd like if Dento were to get a new Pokemon, Crustle was the last change to his party and that was since Ash has defeated Clay. (O.O) I don't know, maybe I'm overreacting, but he should get something by now. Maybe a Grass Pokemon or a Pokemon with a elegant/fancy nature. :/
    At this point if he actually stays I'm fine if he doesn't get anything else, give him two next gen pokemon and have him take his current 3, Stunfisk new evolutions, TROLOLOLOLORDFISK will be his beast.

Page 492 of 694 FirstFirst ... 392442482488489490491492493494495496502542592 ... LastLast