Page 493 of 694 FirstFirst ... 393443483489490491492493494495496497503543593 ... LastLast
Results 12,301 to 12,325 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

I think that is very soon to discuss Gen VI specualtion. Specially because I have doubts that Crespin, Fennekin and Froakie will get appareances in the Best Wishes anime.

I don't get why you're specualting about something that will debut in 8 months.

EDIT: Evade mini-modding.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 8th January 2013 at 10:45 PM.

Just saw the gen 6 starters and witnessed as my friend's mind was blown.

I honestly believe there won't be new additions to any of the teams . But then again we have 10 months more or less . Still hoping for some evolutions though
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    Stop speculating about Gen VI pokemon now. Specially because I have doubts that Crespin, Fennekin and Froakie will get appareances in the Best Wishes anime. Please don't discuss Gen VI captures speculation.

Why speculate for something that we won't see in at least 8 months.
    Are you a mod on here?

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    I think that is very soon to discuss Gen VI specualtion. Specially because I have doubts that Crespin, Fennekin and Froakie will get appareances in the Best Wishes anime.

I'm pretty sure a 6th gen will appear in Best Wishes though. Similar to Marill/Togepi in OS, Keckleon in Johto, Munchlax/Bonsly/Mime Jr. in AG etc.

I bet we'll see a 6th gen in either the Animé or in a Movie before the release.

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    I honestly believe there won't be new additions to any of the teams . But then again we have 10 months more or less . Still hoping for some evolutions though
    There's definitely time for new additions to the main casts' rosters, but I personally hope that they don't catch any more Pokemon. Ash's team is already big and under-developed so he can't afford to get more Pokemon during Episode N. Iris and Cilan could get more Pokemon, but with only 10 months left, there probably wouldn't be enough time to develop their new Pokemon plus the ones that they have at the moment. I'm all for some of the Pokemon evolving though, just as long as they aren't evolutions for the sake of evolutions.

8-9 months is enough time for Iris to make a 5th capture and give it attention. She doesn't deserve just 4 pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    8-9 months is enough time for Iris to make a 5th capture and give it attention. She doesn't deserve just 4 pokemon.
    She has an Axew that hasn't developed one bit since its debut over 2 years ago. So you'll have to excuse me for being skeptical of Iris's competence as a trainer of Dragon-types.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    She has an Axew that hasn't developed one bit since its debut over 2 years ago. So you'll have to excuse me for being skeptical of Iris's competence as a trainer of Dragon-types.
    What are you talking about? Axew has:
    -Mastered Dragon Rage
    -Learned Outrage
    -And Learned Giga Impact
    How is that not development?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Cilan doesn't just deserve 3 Pokémon.

But of course you don't care. You're only interested in Iris. Who was the last trainer to make a capture of the three protagonists.

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    What are you talking about? Axew has:
    -Mastered Dragon Rage
    -Learned Outrage
    -And Learned Giga Impact
    How is that not development?

I only agree with Dragon Rage.

The other two are bullcrap, since Axew's never used them since their "debut" and really shouldn't count, except to show off how B.S. they were.

Once Axew joins in some more battles, and some more glory and actually uses Outrage or Giga Impact, then I'll agree with you on those two points.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Cilan doesn't just deserve 3 Pokémon.

But of course you don't care. You're only interested in Iris. Who was the last trainer to make a capture of the three protagonists.
    Well Cilan has a chance to stay while Iris doesn't. Excuse me if I care about her...God knows the rest of you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    She's probably gonna use Axew in the tag battle on Jan 17th. And anyway, it's the writers fault for not developing Axew better. Why should Iris's team growth be centered around Axew? Pretty sure Dragonite's capture said a big fat 'No' to that logic.

Well problem here is Axew doesn't battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    We know he doesn't battle. But he might on Jan 17th.

We know he doesn't battle. But he might on Jan 17th.
    My post was an answer to dman saying he hasn't used the moves that he learned, I just forgot to quote.

Well Cilan has a chance to stay while Iris doesn't. Excuse me if I care about her...God knows the rest of you don't.
    No he doesn't, Cilan only has a chance at staying if Pokémon X and Y actually have Connoisseurs in the game, however it being an anime exclusive it doesn't seem likely.

I agree Iris is the most likely to stay in Unova and not go with Ash, but I don't think Cilan is that much more likely. Besides Iris STILL has to work with Axew and Dragonite, why focus on another Pokémon, when she hasn't really focused on Axew or Dragonite that much.

She can get a Pokémon sure, but I think Cilan deserves it more, since he hasn't had a team change since Crustle. He just needs something to spritz up his team. Iris can catch something five episodes before the end of 5th generation anime. Cilan needs something new, and soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Kind of my point, if it's just going to sit around and do nothing, how can it possible genuinely develop.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 9th January 2013 at 1:27 AM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

If Cilan is leaving, then sure let him capture something. But I do think his chances of staying are good. He's fully capable of being the new Brock and staying for more than one gen. It would also give Iris two friends to visit when she makes her return cameo.
    Like I said in the Pokemon XY thread if he stays I don't mind if he doesn't catch anything new but I wouldn't mind him catching one, we only have 32 episodes anyway maybe none should be catching anything, evolve Pansage and give him a new mascot next region(if he stays), evolve Axew and atleast one from Satoshi.

My actual preview, I'm expecting Scraggy and Axew to maybe evolve by the end, nothing else rigth now if a filler competition is shown to take place I migth change my mind.

I don't what kind of mistake has occurred, but this is the Next Pokémon thread, so... yeah. And please don't take about characters getting dumped and replaced.

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    I don't what kind of mistake has occurred, but this is the Next Pokémon thread, so... yeah. And please don't take about characters getting dumped and replaced.
    This genuinely is related to captures.

Depending on the fate of the characters for 6th gen can and may affect any team changes in the here and now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    It escalted because we were talking about them getting pokemon depending if they are staying or not :P.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    This genuinely is related to captures.

Depending on the fate of the characters for 6th gen can and may affect any team changes in the here and now.
    That's peachy and all, but if the post contains nothing resembling team speculations but only arguments on why a human character might stay or leave, you might as well take it to that poll thread about Cilan and Iris. :P

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

So I haven't posted in this thread in awhile, and I can see why I don't like posting here.

So yeah, I'm hoping we get some Gen 6 Pokemon debuts in Episode N.

I want ash to only get that fire fox because its just awesome
    looks the best in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    I'd like to see that happen as well. I just hope that it fully evolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I'd like to see that happen as well. I just hope that it fully evolves.
    Let's not hope for this until we see the evolution! For all we the the new road might have the best evolution line, but I don't expect as to get it considering palpitoad
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    Ash will always get the Grass starter... what is so hard to understand about that?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Ash will always get the Grass starter... what is so hard to understand about that?
    That's the same as everyone saying he would never catch a Rock or Dark type, and what happened with that? Just because something hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it never will.

Page 493 of 694 FirstFirst ... 393443483489490491492493494495496497503543593 ... LastLast