Page 494 of 694 FirstFirst ... 394444484490491492493494495496497498504544594 ... LastLast
Results 12,326 to 12,350 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

I want him to have Chespic and Froakie because he always had the Grass and the Frog looks good with him. Then, the Fennekin could go to Brock (or Cilan) to remind how much Brock was loving his temporary Vulpix.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by SlimKennedy View Post
    That's the same as everyone saying he would never catch a Rock or Dark type, and what happened with that? Just because something hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it never will.
    5 generations... 5 Grass starters to show for it... you do the math
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    5 generations of reptilian grass starters....oops but 6 generations so far.

5/6.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I'm not saying Ash won't catch Chespin. I'm not a writer, so I couldn't say. Is it possible that he will? Absolutely. Is it probable? Very. Does that mean it's guaranteed? No. Nothing is absolute until it's actually happened.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post

5/6.
    What animal is a Chikorita? Bayleef is a dinosaur but Chikorite looks like a green thing with a leaf.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    What animal is a Chikorita? Bayleef is a dinosaur but Chikorite looks like a green thing with a leaf.
    A dinosaur is a reptilian creature.

Chikorita is just the basic stage of what ever Bayleef/Meganium are modeled after.

Like how Togepi is some how a bird, seeing as it evolves into Togetic and then Togekiss.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

A dinosaur is a reptilian creature.

Chikorita is just the basic stage of what ever Bayleef/Meganium are modeled after.

Like how Togepi is some how a bird, seeing as it evolves into Togetic and then Togekiss.
    No I'm not discussing that, I was just asking what the heck Chikorita was, I know Bayleef and Meganium are reptiles.

I guess yeah like Togepi its just a Chikorita thing that evolves into a dinosaur.

5/6.
    Ash still always gets a mammal, minus Hoenn for lack of capture reasons
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

No I'm not discussing that, I was just asking what the heck Chikorita was, I know Bayleef and Meganium are reptiles.

I guess yeah like Togepi its just a Chikorita thing that evolves into a dinosaur.
    Chikorita is a undeveloped baby dinosaur, whose neck grows out during evolution into a more dinosaur appearance.

Ash still always gets a mammal, minus Hoenn for lack of capture reasons
    And I suppose Fennekin is a reptile, then.

And I suppose Fennekin is a reptile, then.
    What does that have to do with what I said?

What does that have to do with what I said?
    You said Ash always gets a mammal except in Hoenn. Because there were no mammals.
    -----

Last time I checked Chespin isn't the only mammal, and the very first non reptililian grass type. So unless you honestly believe Fennekin is a reptile/bird/fish, your statement doesn't makes sense. Because Chespin isn't the only mammal.

You said Ash always gets a mammal except in Hoenn. Because there were no mammals.
    -----

Last time I checked Chespin isn't the only mammal, and the very first non reptililian grass type. So unless you honestly believe Fennekin is a reptile/bird/fish, your statement doesn't makes sense. Because Chespin isn't the only mammal.
    I know he's not the only mammal, but again, I say Grass starters tend to get priority in captures when it comes to Ash

I know he's not the only mammal, but again, I say Grass starters tend to get priority in captures when it comes to Ash
    Snivy was the last capture of the starters obtained in Best Wishes. If Grass starters took precedence Ash would've gotten Snivy first, not last.

Clearly they don't care, they just wanted Ash with all starters, that might be different in 6th generation.

Snivy was the last capture of the starters obtained in Best Wishes. If Grass starters took precedence Ash would've gotten Snivy first, not last.

Clearly they don't care, they just wanted Ash with all starters, that might be different in 6th generation.
    He still caught her anyway... when I said priority, I didn't mean what comes first, but that Ash with the Grass stater will come first before he captures some non grass starter. In this case, Ash caught Snivy 12 episodes before he caught Sewaddle

Ash is definitely getting Chespin. It's the next oshawott, I'm calling it right here and now, you guys can quote me on it.

I also see him with Froakie and I hope this time the water starter will go all the way.
    D- Grade PASBL Ref- Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehawk View Post
    I've been gone from Serebii for over 4 months already and this is by far the best team to grace the barren wastelands of Serebii's Competitive section. Let its creation be known throughout the land. Kings will hold grand feasts to commemorate its conception. All wars will end. The eyes of children will finally be opened to the truth of MMS.
    Creds for the cute ub to my bby Turpoo <3

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    Ash is definitely getting Chespin. It's the next oshawott, I'm calling it right here and now, you guys can quote me on it.

I also see him with Froakie and I hope this time the water starter will go all the way.
    Snivy better evolve now... otherwise we aren't gonna have any evolved Grass starter for sometime if Chespin really does get Oshawott status

Again Oshawott is not Oshawott just because he is cute, it was a combination of things.

Again Oshawott is not Oshawott just because he is cute, it was a combination of things.
    I know its a combination Pepsi

I know its a combination Pepsi
    Then Chespin, Fennekin and awesome frog can be as cute as they want, they won't be stopped from evolving due to that, we got that only with Piplup and Oshawott, the others were just writing decisons.

By others I mean, Snivy, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Buizel,etc.

He still caught her anyway... when I said priority, I didn't mean what comes first, but that Ash with the Grass stater will come first before he captures some non grass starter. In this case, Ash caught Snivy 12 episodes before he caught Sewaddle
    When something has priority, it means it comes first. Or it should come first.

When you have to projects for work for example (not that this applies to me, just an example.) And one has priority over the other one, I'm pretty sure you should be working on the one that has priority.

Your second point doesn't work because Leavanny is Ash's first non-grass starter, you can't honestly use that as proof to your argument, when Ash was going to get all starters any way.

But if Ash is only getting one or two starters, there is no guarantee it's going to be the grass starter.

What if Ash only gets one starter for three generations in a row. Does it make any sense for all three generations to be grass? NO, because I'm sure many fans would want to see Ash working with other type Pokémon than simply grass, I for one would despise if Ash only had one starter for three generations and it was simply the grass starter.

In fact I would argue Leavanny's inclusion into Ash's roster, on top of Snivy being captured last of the starters, would hint at Ash having a non grass starter in the future. It's at least feasible.

But again, if there are no other legitimate grass types, then I see Ash getting Chespin.

When something has priority, it means it comes first. Or it should come first.

When you have to projects for work for example (not that this applies to me, just an example.) And one has priority over the other one, I'm pretty sure you should be working on the one that has priority.

Your second point doesn't work because Leavanny is Ash's first non-grass starter, you can't honestly use that as proof to your argument, when Ash was going to get all starters any way.

But if Ash is only getting one or two starters, there is no guarantee it's going to be the grass starter.

What if Ash only gets one starter for three generations in a row. Does it make any sense for all three generations to be grass? NO, because I'm sure many fans would want to see Ash working with other type Pokémon than simply grass, I for one would despise if Ash only had one starter for three generations and it was simply the grass starter.

In fact I would argue Leavanny's inclusion into Ash's roster, on top of Snivy being captured last of the starters, would hint at Ash having a non grass starter in the future. It's at least feasible.

But again, if there are no other legitimate grass types, then I see Ash getting Chespin.
    Many people speculated Ash would get Pansage this season, with only Oshawott as his starter. There were plenty of legitimate Grass types Ash could have gotten, yet he still got Snivy. Leavanny happened to be a coincidence since it's more Bug-like, but still treated as Grass too. Sure they could have given Ash Durant as a Bug, but for the reason I mentioned, Sewaddle was more Bug-like

Many people speculated Ash would get Pansage this season, with only Oshawott as his starter. There were plenty of legitimate Grass types Ash could have gotten, yet he still got Snivy. Leavanny happened to be a coincidence since it's more Bug-like, but still treated as Grass too. Sure they could have given Ash Durant as a Bug, but for the reason I mentioned, Sewaddle was more Bug-like
    Hard to do that when Cilan was going to be a travelling companion and had Pansage, all Pansage speculation stopped the moment Cilan was revealed to have one.

And I don't think Sewaddle/Leavanny would've worked because it's not primarily grass. Snivy is pure grass, and if it was dual types it would have a primary grass type. Leavanny's primary type is bug, with just grass, and I think Leavanny only exists to actually give Ash a non grass starter because Ash has Corphish, Buizel, and Torkoal but nothing involving grass.

But again remember Ash had to have all starters this generation. So that's why he got Snivy.

I'm hoping Ash gets all three starters, But I much prefer Fennekin and Froakie if he's forced to only have two.

Hard to do that when Cilan was going to be a travelling companion and had Pansage, all Pansage speculation stopped the moment Cilan was revealed to have one.

And I don't think Sewaddle/Leavanny would've worked because it's not primarily grass. Snivy is pure grass, and if it was dual types it would have a primary grass type. Leavanny's primary type is bug, with just grass, and I think Leavanny only exists to actually give Ash a non grass starter because Ash has Corphish, Buizel, and Torkoal but nothing involving grass.

But again remember Ash had to have all starters this generation. So that's why he got Snivy.

I'm hoping Ash gets all three starters, But I much prefer Fennekin and Froakie if he's forced to only have two.
    I'm biased towards Grass if you can't tell XD

I honestly wouldn't mind if Cilan was the one to catch Chespin next region. If Ash's Snivy evolves during episode N then "pattern" maybe?

Gen 1: Bulbasaur [Basic]
    Gen 2: Bayleef [Stage 1]
    Gen 3: Sceptile [Stage 2]
    -
    Gen 4: Toterra [Stage 2]
    Gen 5: Servine [Stage 1]
    Gen 6: Chespin [Basic]

I'm biased towards Grass if you can't tell XD
    That's fine but of all the 6th gen starters I can live without Chespin, because then Ash can definitely get another grass type Pokémon to work with.

Which is why I'm pushing Fennekin and Froakie so hard.

I don't know WHY Ash needs ANOTHER grass starter, especially one that's like Buizel/Oshawott in similarities.

Why not give something like 6th generation Roserade or something like that, and see what he does with it.

If he doesn't get all of them. If he does, I'll be happy.

Edit: I think it would be hilarious if Chespin is partially Reptilian and we'll actually see this more in his evolutions. A reptilian, mammal combination.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 9th January 2013 at 6:01 AM.

Page 494 of 694 FirstFirst ... 394444484490491492493494495496497498504544594 ... LastLast