Page 495 of 694 FirstFirst ... 395445485491492493494495496497498499505545595 ... LastLast
Results 12,351 to 12,375 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Okay I'm officially on the Fennekin bandwagon now so I really hope Ash catches one. I just hope and pray that it doesn't turn out like his other Fire-type Starters. Please writers, let Ash have a normal Fire-type Starter that isn't disobedient, emotionally unstable or ultra powerful. Ash really needs a balanced Fire-type with a good personality.

But I mustn't get my hopes up. At the moment I just want Ash to finish his Unova adventure with a decent team of Pokemon. Let Palpitoad and Scraggy evolve and keep Snivy and Oshawott the way they are for marketing purposes. Also, I'd really like to see at least one trade between friends before BW ends. I don't care if it's between Ash and Iris, Iris and Cilan, or Cilan and Ash. It just needs to happen for the sake of entertainment. Kthnx.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Please writers, let Ash have a normal Fire-type Starter that isn't disobedient, emotionally unstable or ultra powerful.
    You mean like Cyndaquil?

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Mr. Snorlax View Post
    Ash is definitely getting Chespin. It's the next oshawott, I'm calling it right here and now, you guys can quote me on it.

I also see him with Froakie and I hope this time the water starter will go all the way.
    Yeah & Mozilla will be the next "Abandoned" Pokemon. I honestly hope Ash stays away from Froakkie. I am DONE with Ash having a Water-type Starter. He should just capture a non-Starter Water-type & not evolve it. Since I'm pretty sure Ash gets Chespin, because he always gets the Grass Starter.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I honestly wouldn't mind if Cilan was the one to catch Chespin next region. If Ash's Snivy evolves during episode N then "pattern" maybe?

Gen 1: Bulbasaur [Basic]
    Gen 2: Bayleef [Stage 1]
    Gen 3: Sceptile [Stage 2]
    -
    Gen 4: Toterra [Stage 2]
    Gen 5: Servine [Stage 1]
    Gen 6: Chespin [Basic]
    Ash is most likely going to get Chespin to continue his grass starter tradition.
    He's got every other grass starter so far.
    I'm surprised Snivy hasn't evolved during the battle against Cameron, it would make sense seeing as how she hates to lose.
    Last edited by DracoMaster121; 9th January 2013 at 7:43 AM.

[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2rzoz01.png[/IMG]

Credits: Super_Jamalx9000

Credits: Dean

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by DracoMaster121 View Post
    Ash is most likely going to get Chespin to continue his grass starter tradition.
    He's got every other grass starter so far.
    I'm surprised Snivy hasn't evolved during the battle against Cameron, it would make sense seeing as how she hates to lose.
    Hopefully things change and he just get's the water one lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Hopefully things change and he just get's the water one lol.
    I'd be fine with that, unless the starters evolutions look better I am getting Fennekin.
    He needs to evolve Snivy before Gen VI though.

[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2rzoz01.png[/IMG]

Credits: Super_Jamalx9000

Credits: Dean

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by DracoMaster121 View Post
    I'd be fine with that, unless the starters evolutions look better I am getting Fennekin.
    He needs to evolve Snivy before Gen VI though.
    Ya, Snivy should of evolved ages ago but alas it is not so *sighs*....
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    You mean like Cyndaquil?
    Wasnt Cyndaquil a shy b*gger anyway? For once having a fire type behave boringly but steadily like Torkoal wouldnt be too bad.

Ash could start a fire type gym if he wanted! I want the writers to make the grass/water starters the most capable for once.

Quote Originally Posted by d4rk_tailed View Post
    Wasnt Cyndaquil a shy b*gger anyway? For once having a fire type behave boringly but steadily like Torkoal wouldnt be too bad.

Ash could start a fire type gym if he wanted! I want the writers to make the grass/water starters the most capable for once.
    We've had the capable Grass type starter though in the past, Sceptile. Water is the only type, starter-wise, that has been second rate in comparison.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

I wouldn't mind if Ash got Froakie as long as it evolved. I'm doubtful of Oshawott but Episode N may have surprises, hopefully. I think I may be part of the minority that dislikes Fennekin.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    We've had the capable Grass type starter though in the past, Sceptile. Water is the only type, starter-wise, that has been second rate in comparison.
    Nah, thats a bit unfair isnt it? Squirtle and Totodile had swagger and confidence to burn! The only thing distinguishing them from Sceptile is that theyre not giant.

Well, for Generation 6, I think that Ash should not get all three Starters. Usually I would never say this, but if his traveling companions were to be given the other two instead, I think they could be shown off really good and possibly they might evolve and whatnot. Maybe Ash will get Chespin, I'm guessing his new female companion will get Fennekin. But, they could also make him have two of the Starter Pokemon like he did in Sinnoh as well. But, I have the feeling he might get all three.

Well Fenekin actually does look quite feminine to me; but that didn't stop Ash getting Snivy I spose... oh wait only Ash's Snivy is the one I consider feminine xD
    I think Fennekin would suit a 6th gen female well; it'd be nice if Ash got Froakie and only Froakie but that's unlikely....
    He'll probably get Chespin so perhaps the grass and the water type this time round
    Chespin might stay in base form and we get a fully evolved water HOOORAYYYY
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Ash better not get all three starters again. Although he should get the fire starter (Fennekin, right?) coz he gets it in every saga.
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

I want Ash to travel with a guy and have a female rival as a semi-companion.Like,just a rival that appears very often but is not part of the main group...kinda like TR.

Ash-Chespin or Froakie

Female rival-Fennekin

Male companion-Chespin or Froakie

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw01 View Post
    Ash better not get all three starters again. Although he should get the fire starter (Fennekin, right?) coz he gets it in every saga.
    your thinking of grass.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw01 View Post
    When did Ash get a Torchic in Hoenn?

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    When did Ash get a Torchic in Hoenn?
    In my dreams

AshxCombusken <3

Ash doesn't need anymore fire starters for god sakes.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Ofc he does, and we still need a DP and AG remake so he gets Mudkip, Torchic and Piplup.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    But he needs more grass starters?

Seriously he has more grass starters then he does fire and especially water.

I want them to take a break, if Ash doesn't get all three.

And then give Ash a female Fennekin (forget you haters), and a Froakie (forget you haters).

While I would love Chespin to be added too, I think Froakie and Fennekin are fine and good choices.

I have no freaking idea why people only want Ash with 1 starter and yet they choose Chespin.

Um, I'm sorry did you not see his Bulbasaur, Bayleef, Sceptile, Torterra and Snivy?

How about a break?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Fennekin for Ash, pls. But if we do get a new girl this time around, I bet she'll grab the fox.

Chespin looks so much like Oshawott. Guess we know who'll get spammed in the merchandise and which unevolving mofo Ash is getting this time. :P Make my boy Froakie his power house, please.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Zweilous View Post
    Fennekin for Ash, pls. But if we do get a new girl this time around, I bet she'll grab the fox.
    Honestly if it has to happen.

Make the new girl get Chespin, I can see Chespin being far more useful to her than Fennekin.

Because we definitely don't need a tiny fox Pokémon being with a girl, trying to be cute, and then it doesn't evolve even though there's not reason for it to not evolve.

At least with Ash's Fennekin, it not evolving would be actually unique since Ash has other Pokémon, and why not leave one of his fire Pokémon unevolved (as in refusing to evolve), or something of that nature, but I'll be more than fine if it does evolve.

Edit: And be honest here people, if Chespin is the most "marketable" why wouldn't they give that to the new girl if she get one. The only reason why Ash got Oshawott was BECAUSE he got all 3 starters. Pull a May/Dawn situation, and I'm sure said girl would've received Oshawott. The only problem that would be is it would be a water starter like Dawn's Piplup, but that would be the only reason it wouldn't happen. Nothing is stopping the situation happening to Chespin however.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Honestly if it has to happen.

Make the new girl get Chespin, I can see Chespin being far more useful to her than Fennekin.

Because we definitely don't need a tiny fox Pokémon being with a girl, trying to be cute, and then it doesn't evolve even though there's not reason for it to not evolve.

At least with Ash's Fennekin, it not evolving would be actually unique since Ash has other Pokémon, and why not leave one of his fire Pokémon unevolved (as in refusing to evolve), or something of that nature, but I'll be more than fine if it does evolve.

Edit: And be honest here people, if Chespin is the most "marketable" why wouldn't they give that to the new girl if she get one. The only reason why Ash got Oshawott was BECAUSE he got all 3 starters. Pull a May/Dawn situation, and I'm sure said girl would've received Oshawott. The only problem that would be is it would be a water starter like Dawn's Piplup, but that would be the only reason it wouldn't happen. Nothing is stopping the situation happening to Chespin however.

True. I am still weary of assuming which one of these Pokemon will be the most popular. Maybe they are revealing the starters early, so they can see which one gets all the buzz in Japan, so that they can prep their evil anime writer hands and choose which mon they will keep unevolved.

I think Froakie looks like it can be the Tepig/Chimcar of the next series ^.^, I can see Ash getting Chespin or a female lead (if they have one), with Fennekin going to a female rival. It would make so much sense, and I bet they are going to make its evolved formed look very sleek.. Kind of like when you compare Purrloin to its evolved form.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Page 495 of 694 FirstFirst ... 395445485491492493494495496497498499505545595 ... LastLast