Page 500 of 694 FirstFirst ... 400450490496497498499500501502503504510550600 ... LastLast
Results 12,476 to 12,500 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Um no, Palpitoad was treated very poorly and there is no denying this. Just because you worship the writers every choice doesn't mean the rest of us have to.

No the majority here wants them to evolve, you and kira are the only ones that don't -_-.
    I don´t want Oshawott to evolve either, Samurott is awful as the Sinnoh season was (>_<).

The only starter I want Ash to have next gen is Froakie. I have nothing against the other starters, and quite frankly, I prefer Chespin over any of them, by it would buck the trend of him always having the grass starter and it would allow for his count of water pokemon to catch up with fire.

My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

Quote Originally Posted by OshaMijuWott View Post
    The only starter I want Ash to have next gen is Froakie. I have nothing against the other starters, and quite frankly, I prefer Chespin over any of them, by it would buck the trend of him always having the grass starter and it would allow for his count of water pokemon to catch up with fire.
    I agree with this. I think Froakie can hopefully do what they failed to do with Oshowatt. (Dreaming on...)

Quote Originally Posted by Judai-and-sho View Post
    I agree with this. I think Froakie can hopefully do what they failed to do with Oshowatt. (Dreaming on...)
    After Piplup and Oshawott being mascots of their respective regions I'm up in the air about Froakie. I hope Ash catches one and evolves it but Japan might fall in love with it

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    I don´t want Oshawott to evolve either, Samurott is awful as the Sinnoh season was (>_<).
    Ya I NEVER mentioned Mijumaru. I am talking about his pokemon in general -_-.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Ya I NEVER mentioned Mijumaru. I am talking about his pokemon in general -_-.
    Is there another Pokémon that Kira don´t want to evolve?

Apart from that ... since the first Nyagotiator episode, I want to see Scraggy evolve, Scrafty looks very cool in the anime ... unlike the artwork or the games =/

Gigalith and Seismitoad would be welcome too.

AND GIVE CILAN SOMETHING (-_-)!!!, he could be on his way out in 31 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    Is there another Pokémon that Kira don´t want to evolve?

Apart from that ... since the first Nyagotiator episode, I want to see Scraggy evolve, Scrafty looks very cool in the anime ... unlike the artwork or the games =/

Gigalith and Seismitoad would be welcome too.

AND GIVE CILAN SOMETHING (-_-)!!!, he could be on his way out in 31 weeks
    Kira doesn't believe the small pokemon need to evolve. And hero of ideals worships the writers every decision and can see no wrong in anything they do.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Kira doesn't believe the small pokemon need to evolve. And hero of ideals worships the writers every decision and can see no wrong in anything they do.
    Ciccone more or less just doesn't want Oshawott to evolve... not sure about Snivy or Scraggy anymore
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Ciccone more or less just doesn't want Oshawott to evolve... not sure about Snivy or Scraggy anymore
    I know that, but in general she doesn't feel that small pokemon need to evolve.

I know that, but in general she doesn't feel that small pokemon need to evolve.
    HE just likes Oshawott a lot...
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Well, not all of them need it, Oshawott and Snivy only needs a moveset upgrade because Snivy is very resistant and Oshawott has DEM plot his scalchop to defend itself.
    Scraggy, on the other hand, the Clubsplosion showed that an evolution could give it a boost against bigger and bulkier opponents like Throh.

Hero of Ideals doesn´t worship the writers, he/she is just has an opinnion like everybody has

HE just likes Oshawott a lot...
    Ciccone is female.

Kira doesn't believe the small pokemon need to evolve. And hero of squeals worships the writers every decision and can see no wrong in anything they do.
    Its so irritating. She comments on all of my posts with 'no, your wrong, don't insult the writers blah, blah, blah'. If I say X is the case, she says X is not the case. Every. Single. Time. She does it on purpose to wind me and others up I think. Squeals does indeed worship the writers and also Oshawott.
    On Team:,:656:,:661:.

Oak's Lab: x30
    ()
    In Training:
    Released:

Advice to the writers for the 6th Gen:
    1. Give a fair distribution of screentime and battles- No Pika-Hogging.
    2. Give Ash as many Pokemon as you will bother with, and no more.
    3. Evolution is nothing to be scared of. Especially evolve Starters, please!

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Ciccone is female.
    So they want you to think...

So how about them Pokemon? I don't think this should be about Kira. I wouldn't want anyone having a conversation about me. Just saying. D:

So they want you to think...
    Exactly everyone in the internet is a guy.

You know Joltik that guy Kurama really pisses me off even though he likes Yu Yu Hakusho

What about the pokemon Kurama? seems to me like with possibly no filler competition and Charizard and obviously Pikachu probably doing the heavy work we won't get other pokemon doing much.

I don't thinkl we are getting an actual Gym battle with Chere, I'm hoping we get a rematch with the Twins in Nimbase with Satoshi using Pignite(Emboar) now and Dent hopefully using Pansage(Simisage) if we don't get battle right now I'm hoping that the Scraggy vs Axew scenario happens and they both figth by the end or better if Dent stays make Scraggy and Axew fight together in a tag battle and let the bros evolve together, not that my fantasy is actually speculation but I do speculate the Scraggy and Axew possible evolution by the end.

The opening episode next week will be in my Birthday and I absolutelly don't care about my birthday but I would love to get a present anyway in form of Servine/Emboar/Seismitoad/Scrafty/Gigalith being spoiled if any of those happens, yes I just made my wishlist and yes I did not include Oshawott because there is no way in hell thats happening, not till the movie and the next generation coems out two months after the movie so really not expecting the thing to evolve anymore, no build up anymore, possible no tournaments to be used maybe in a future generationt hey pull a Quilava and do what they intended to do with the pokemon from the start since promotion won't be an issue by the time.

Heck thorw a Croconaw in there.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 11th January 2013 at 1:01 AM.

Looks like we won't get any info until a week or so, so I decided to post this before I need to make a larger infodump.

Spoiler:- Fillerish:
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Looks like we won't get any info until a week or so, so I decided to post this before I need to make a larger infodump.

Spoiler:- Fillerish:
    Okay, so what we basically have is a new pokemon for the movie, but why would you put it in the Next Pokemon thread? Just wondering so I can understand the insight

As for new pokemon.. I want four evolutions minimum, but believe I have to hope for half of that.

What I want:
    - Seismitoad
    - Gigalith
    - Emboar
    - Scrafty

What I think is reasonable?
    - Seismitoad, OR Gigalith
    - Scrafty

With Charizard coming back, there's absolutely no reason for Pignite to evolve anymore..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Now that Froakie has been revealed, I can't see Palpitoad evolving anymore

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Him evolving was a long shot with the whole water situation lol.

Okay, so what we basically have is a new pokemon for the movie, but why would you put it in the Next Pokemon thread? Just wondering so I can understand the insight

As for new pokemon.. I want four evolutions minimum, but believe I have to hope for half of that.

What I want:
    - Seismitoad
    - Gigalith
    - Emboar
    - Scrafty

- Scrafty

With Charizard coming back, there's absolutely no reason for Pignite to evolve anymore..
    Sorry but having one fully evolved pokemon doesn't mean he can't get another one, there is no reason to say there is no reason for Pignite to evolve because of Charizard but like I said in my other post, all the other pokemon will probably get shafted(I'm counting Pignite,Snivy and Oshawott) for Charizard and Pikachu so...

Another argument that makes no sense, why?

Again if he doesn't evolve it will be because they don't want to or because he doesn't even appear anymore.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 11th January 2013 at 6:36 PM.

Well , I don't want Ash to end up with that Froakie just because he doesn't have a fully evloved water Pokemon.
    Specially since Ash can much better Frog then it if Palpitoad is ever allow to evolve .
    If Writer wanted Ash to have a fully evolve water Starter then they had their chance if BW !

What I want:
    - Seismitoad
    - Gigalith
    - Emboar
    - Scrafty

- Scrafty

What the point of any evolution or Capture now ?
    There no league or anything to look forward too anymore !
    And Writer better not try a rush World Tournament at the end of the N saga to get rid of Ash .
    Last edited by vodor; 11th January 2013 at 2:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Well , I don't want Ash to end up with that Froakie just because he doesn't have a fully evloved water Pokemon.
    Specially since Ash can much better Frog then it if Palpitoad is ever allow to evolve .
    If Writer wanted Ash to have a fully evolve water Starter then they had their chance if BW !

What the point of any evolution or Capture now ?
    There no league or anything to look forward too anymore !
    And Writer better not try a rush World Tournament at the end of the N saga to get rid of Ash .
    extra power against team plasma or just to make an episode interesting.

What I want:
    - Seismitoad
    - Gigalith
    - Emboar
    - Scrafty

- Scrafty

(See Bold)

Me too, I've been saying this since after the 8th Gym where I was getting the feeling that Oshawott and Snivy just weren't going to evolve any time soon and their distinct lack of important battles...
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    extra power against team plasma or just to make an episode interesting.
    Ya , Like Ash ever battle any evil team !
    He practically does nothing but using Pikachu to shoot ''Thundervolt'' at something and the world is safe.
    Pokemon has the most boring villainous ark compare to other anime.

Page 500 of 694 FirstFirst ... 400450490496497498499500501502503504510550600 ... LastLast