Page 503 of 694 FirstFirst ... 403453493499500501502503504505506507513553603 ... LastLast
Results 12,551 to 12,575 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Don't see why'd someone would have to take a back seat :/
    There's rotation and even if Charizard takes a perm slot he can rotate the starters if he must >_>
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

The reason I think Charizard will join his main team is because it's on the poster for the Plasma saga, and it's on the movie poster.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    or maybe nothing. He would still have 4 slots left for rotation. That's if that Charizard is Ashs end it stays for more then a couple of episodes
    Looks like it's sticking around until at least the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by rootsofjustice View Post
    Looks like it's sticking around until at least the movie.
    Except we have no idea when its turning up. it could be just before the movie

Quote Originally Posted by NegaiFreak View Post
    I guess you're right about that. No matter what any of us say, he just simply ignores it and goes on bashing the Best Wishes series. Hopefully the next generation will be better so that way we won't have to "listen" to his complaining.

On Topic: If Charizard is coming back to Ash, then somebody is going to have to take a backseat at Juniper's. Question is, who will that be?
    Lets not forget. Ashs Pokemon are "In Rotation" so it could be any Pokemon (Except Pikachu).

Except we have no idea when its turning up. it could be just before the movie
    I read somewhere that he will turn up in March. I even saw a picture with the pokemon that would appear in March, and there was Charizard, alongo with the 3 starters, Iris's Dragonite, Pikachu and a few more. But I cant remember much of it and I cant find it D:
    Anyways, it was pretty convincent at the moment, so I'm pretty sure that Ash's Charizard will come back in an episode in March, and then stick around till the end of N saga, and because the movie is linked with the anime, he will be there too.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Everybody who isn't Pikachu, Mijumaru, Pignite, Snivy, and Scraggy.
    Nah the writers don't even seem to care about Scraggy anymore, as it hasn't gotten anything in a few months apart from a 4 sec battle. If Charizard stays on Ashs main team, and is actually Ash's Charizard, it's kinda obvious either of these will happen:

a. Charizard replaces either Pignite or Scraggy
    b. Charizard is rotated normally
    c. Ash keeps a main 6 team, made of Pikachu Charizard starters and Scraggy/Krookodile/the others less likely i think

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Nah the writers don't even seem to care about Scraggy anymore, as it hasn't gotten anything in a few months apart from a 4 sec battle. If Charizard stays on Ashs main team, and is actually Ash's Charizard, it's kinda obvious either of these will happen:

a. Charizard replaces either Pignite or Scraggy
    b. Charizard is rotated normally
    c. Ash keeps a main 6 team, made of Pikachu Charizard starters and Scraggy/Krookodile/the others less likely i think
    Meh, I would say everybody but Pikachu and Charizard is rotated but lord knows that will never happen.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Yeah Ash would most likely keep Pikachu and Charizard at all times. His main team should consist of: Pikachu, Charizard, the 3 Unova starters and someone to rotate once in a while

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDude-5000 View Post
    Yeah Ash would most likely keep Pikachu and Charizard at all times. His main team should consist of: Pikachu, Charizard, the 3 Unova starters and someone to rotate once in a while
    In my opinion, his main team should consist:

Pikachu - Charizard - Boldore - Palpitoad - Leavanny - Unfezant

GIVE THEM SOME SCREENTIME FOR GOD'S SAKE!! X(
    Seriously though, Ash would have a grass, a fire, a water, a flyer, Pikachu and a random card. That's his favorite team style ;P

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDude-5000 View Post
    Um no, his main team should be the first two and the rest be rotated.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Lol why are people saying that Charizard should be a permanent pokemon? Tbh Charizard's over-attention isn't needed and should be given to some other Unova mons, so it's probably gonna be the same old depressing Unova format

Pikachu, Snivy, Oshawott, Pignite, /something\, /something\

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Lol why are people saying that Charizard should be a permanent pokemon?
    Because, it's Charizard. Basically Ash's strongest beast that hasn't shown up for 6 years, and probably the most well known Pokemon after Pikachu from Ash's team :P
    Or at least more popular

Because, it's Charizard. Basically Ash's strongest beast that hasn't shown up for 6 years, and probably the most well known Pokemon after Pikachu from Ash's team :P
    Or at least more popular
    I thought Piplup was really overhyped in Japan. But that's Dawn's, so yeah.

Well it seems odd that Charizard will be permanently on the team, even for filler episodes. I'm even wondering why he needs to call on Charizard for help though. Tbh I don't want to see Charizard coming back because I feel that the Unova mons needed more development... but hey, if charizard's coming back, my beloved Torterra might come back and snag a few wins.

ASB Squad

Or at least more popular
    That's the reason indeed, but there's one question I have for Ash's team in the N saga; is Pikachu's "kidnap and brainwash" by N temporary where it will last for just one episode, or will it continue throughout the series?

I'm hoping the latter, and if so, then it'll let Charizard take Pikachu's slot, no need for Pignite which will give room for Oshawott and Snivy, and perhaps allow a few more reserves/past pokemon.

If not, then Charizard may as well replace Pignite.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    I thought Piplup was really overhyped in Japan. But that's Dawn's, so yeah.

Well it seems odd that Charizard will be permanently on the team, even for filler episodes. I'm even wondering why he needs to call on Charizard for help though. Tbh I don't want to see Charizard coming back because I feel that the Unova mons needed more development... but hey, if charizard's coming back, my beloved Torterra might come back and snag a few wins.
    Lol silly Lanturn, like the Unova team was actually gonna get developed .

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    That's the reason indeed, but there's one question I have for Ash's team in the N saga; is Pikachu's "kidnap and brainwash" by N temporary where it will last for just one episode, or will it continue throughout the series?

I'm hoping the latter, and if so, then it'll let Charizard take Pikachu's slot, no need for Pignite which will give room for Oshawott and Snivy, and perhaps allow a few more reserves/past pokemon.

If not, then Charizard may as well replace Pignite.
    Lol what? I thought N was the good guy here. Also, I really don't want Charizard go and kick Unova mons into a sewer. Also, just because Charizard is popular, it doesn't immediately earn it a full spot in Ash's Unova BW2 Episode N team. Dawn's Piplup was crazily popular, yet Dawn still left anyways. Tbh if Charizard is gonna come in and hog screentime, I'd rather it not appear at all. It got its glory in OS and Johto lol, what else do Charizard want >+<

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Lol silly Lanturn, like the Unova team was actually gonna get developed .
    Thank you silly cyndaquil.

ASB Squad

Ashs main team: charizard, Pikachu, unfezant, snivy, krookodile, (leavanny, palpitoad, scraggy, oshawott, boldore in rotation for #6)
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Ashs main team: charizard, Pikachu, unfezant, snivy, krookodile, (leavanny, palpitoad, scraggy, oshawott, boldore in rotation for #6)
    Do you honestly think that Oshawott will be rotated? That won't happen.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

I honestly can't see Ash rotating Charizard, it comes all the way from Johto, where it lived free outside, only to be brought to Ash and go into rotation???, I think he'll keep Pikachu & Charizard at all times and rotate the other four. I wouldn't mind him giving his fully evolved ones a break (even though Leavanny & Unfezant are a little lacking in screen time) but the unevolved ones need some development (and maybe evolutions) I'd like to see Palpitoad and Boldore stick around a little more, also Pignite & Scraggy.
    Official Protag Namefor Gen VI
    ♂ Protag: Xavier
    ♀ Protag: Yvonne

I support Emerald & FR/LG remakes over Ruby & Sapphire remakes!!!

I support Wallace/Steven combo for RSE remakes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    wouldn't be the first time Oshawott has been rotated out of his party

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    He used six pokemon when battling Roxie, and Oshawott wasn't one of them.

Boldore, Unfezant, Leavanny, Palpitoad, Pignite, and Pikachu.

I don't think Charizard will be on Ash's team, it will just come back for one arc or something. As for the movie thing, think of the third movie with Entei. Charizard wasn't on Ash's team but it still had a prominent role in the movie. I think it will be something similar to that, like it will be summoned or sense that Ash is in danger. Not on any team.

I'm thinking if that Charizard is Ashs then maybe its visiting some training ground in Unova where it. meets Ash but doesn't rejoin his team. its just called on once or twice for battles

I'm thinking if that Charizard is Ashs then maybe its visiting some training ground in Unova where it. meets Ash but doesn't rejoin his team. its just called on once or twice for battles
    That'd be a waste of a promotional poster.

Then again, the writers always go down that route.

Page 503 of 694 FirstFirst ... 403453493499500501502503504505506507513553603 ... LastLast