Page 513 of 694 FirstFirst ... 413463503509510511512513514515516517523563613 ... LastLast
Results 12,801 to 12,825 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Arceus being in that set proves it means nothing.
    Yes cuz there is no way that he can be referenced in the anime right -_-.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Yes cuz there is no way that he can be referenced in the anime right -_-.
    Not right now anyway. But tell you what, if Quilava evolves and Arceus appears, I'lll credit you in my sig xD

Not right now anyway. But tell you what, if Quilava evolves and Arceus appears, I'lll credit you in my sig xD
    Why?? With all the legendary stuff going on in the anime, referencing pokemon god wouldn't be that far fetched. He doesn't even have to appear. They can just show a pic or a drawing of him in something.

I'm gonna hold you to that lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

scans that Quilava evolves? is this true or is it rumor?

Well I feel slightly better now.

Krookodile was the last team change and that was back in August. This saga will end this coming August (or September) so the thought of no team changes for an entire year is pretty scary.

I'm not asking for much. Just one more dragon for Iris, maybe a Cilan capture unless he stays for next gen, and evolve two of Ash's Unova pokemon.
    This is what I want as well.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by bryanjuan View Post
    scans that Quilava evolves? is this true or is it rumor?
    There seems to be a Typhlosion that might appear in the anime so we are just hoping it's Ash's lol.

I think Oshawott might evolve or get a lot of focus in this series. It appeared about 4 times in the opening.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/articles/1520/ I wonder if any of these Pokemon be in the future capture of Ash and co, or a future member.

There seems to be a Typhlosion that might appear in the anime so we are just hoping it's Ash's lol.
    I hope it doesn't belong to some other character. You know what I mean.

Btw, Arceus is not necessarily Pokemon God. It is just a Sinnoh myth and not to be trusted. One myth says that it supposedly created Universe with its thousand arms and somehow I find that really hard to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    I think Oshawott might evolve or get a lot of focus in this series. It appeared about 4 times in the opening.
    They need to redeem it in terms of strength so badly. It is one of the weakest water type that Ash ever caught.

No nothing has ever given us that impression at all. Toy sets don't necessarily mean anything.
    Walker Sleepover

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddy View Post
    http://www.pocketmonsters.net/articles/1520/ I wonder if any of these Pokemon be in the future capture of Ash and co, or a future member.
    Probably, but probably not. Siding more with probably not. But, if any of them were, I'd like if Vulpix was caught by Dento and Vanillite was caught by Iris.

I don't think so because Misty had Poliwhirl and Brock borrowed Vulpix from Suzy and Ash has Snorlax. It is possible that cilan might get Miltank though maybe even Whimsicott.
    Unova -
    Kalos

Ash's Fire-Type Starters / Water-type starters

GenI Charizard / Squirtle
    GenII (Typlosion) / Totodile
    GenIII - / -
    GenIV Infernape / -
    GenV (Emboar) / Oshawott

I have nothing against Typhlosion, but really?

4 (possible) fully evolved fire starters but 3 unevolved water wimps?

Don't Like.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Ash's Fire-Type Starters / Water-type starters

GenI Charizard / Squirtle
    GenII (Typlosion) / Totodile
    GenIII - / -
    GenIV Infernape / -
    GenV (Emboar) / Oshawott

I have nothing against Typhlosion, but really?

4 (possible) fully evolved fire starters but 3 unevolved water wimps?

Don't Like.
    Typholsion isn't even worth speculating and Squirtle is far from being a wimp.
    Walker Sleepover

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    They need to redeem it in terms of strength so badly. It is one of the weakest water type that Ash ever caught.
    How quickly we forget Totodile, who did practically nothing until the Whirl Cup tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    No nothing has ever given us that impression at all. Toy sets don't necessarily mean anything.
    Exactly. I don't get why some people even bother posting the new merchandise. Like, what's the point if we don't know who the new Pokemon belong to? We just get into huge, tedious debates whenever a new Pokemon toy is released. It just seems so pointless in my opinion, which is why I stick with the Pokemon we already know.

When they are about a bunch of pokemon confirmed to appear in the anime soon they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    How quickly we forget Totodile, who did practically nothing until the Whirl Cup tournament.
    No need to comment there. Bolding the part is enough.

Exactly. I don't get why some people even bother posting the new merchandise. Like, what's the point if we don't know who the new Pokemon belong to? We just get into huge, tedious debates whenever a new Pokemon toy is released. It just seems so pointless in my opinion, which is why I stick with the Pokemon we already know.
    Most of the Next Pokemon Thread is useless at least the merchandise discussion put some sense in this thread.

When they are about a bunch of pokemon confirmed to appear in the anime soon they do.
    Since when has it been known that an Arceus, Zekrom and a Salamence are appearing? You're jumping the gun and people are getting excited.
    Walker Sleepover

No need to comment there. Bolding the part is enough.
    There was no need to make it bold; my comment should have implied that Totodile was also weak, hence why he spent most of the Johto saga doing nothing. At least Oshawott gets out and battles every now and then; he's more than just a gimmick, but sadly people keep shading him no matter how hard the writers try to give him battle screen-time.

Those are adorable, but they're just products; they don't necessarily mean anything for the anime. Also, I'm laughing at how those postcards have English translations of Japanese items and phrases. Like, what's the point in that? Are they trying to teach little Japanese kids English, or is that just supposed to be cool?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    There was no need to make it bold; my comment should have implied that Totodile was also weak, hence why he spent most of the Johto saga doing nothing. At least Oshawott gets out and battles every now and then; he's more than just a gimmick, but sadly people keep shading him no matter how hard the writers try to give him battle screen-time.
    People keep 'shading' him cause he doesn't get enough battles. I don't think he battled anything between Clay's gym and the league. I don't care if he evolves or not, just give him more battle time and also make him more of a battler.

@1rkhachatryan: They(Typhlosion and Arceus) are not confirmed to appear. It is just some toy set not calender thing. Afaik toy set normally don't imply anything.

Since when has it been known that an Arceus, Zekrom and a Salamence are appearing? You're jumping the gun and people are getting excited.
    The posters confirmed that Zekrom, Reshiram, and obviously Pikachu are appearing. Salamance and Typhlosion aren't some rare pokemon that couldn't appear in the anime, and like I said, Arceus doesn't even need to appear. He could just be mentioned since the arc is heavily legend oriented.

Arceus being in that set proves it means nothing.
    If its a kids set said pokemon will appear in the anime, Arceus migth be just part of some promotion, he is the only weird thing there, cmon you are here for a while and you whined about this kids sets and were wrong all the time, this kids set reflect the pokemon appearing in the anime, unless this are the attack ones which don't necessarily do.

It doesn't have to be Satoshi thats just wishfull thinking on my part but I say it again its pretty cool its appearing since it has gotten much attention in the anime, Feraligatr and even Meganuim(that appeared more) could eventually appear also.

I'm still waiting for Yusuf to confirm me what kids set this is since there are diferent ones, oh and since they ended the BW dex on those sets they have been including diferent pokemon some promotional and not anime related(Arceus) and a new Pikachu every set.

It seems that the Shinx that people talked about for a long time will just be a random Pokemon that will be in Cheren's school.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Default About the kids sets.

The Kids set that are going to released in April are Kids Sets of Bandai. This Kids are tagged wiuth the Best Wishes logo (it's Anime-related).

The relationship between the sets and the anime will be through three ways:
    -All pokemon that appear in the set appear in t he anime around his release: Ex: The Past Piplup set.
    -Some pokemon are going to appear soon in the anime but not all. That is doing when the company needs to release all pokemon possible on the sets regardless of when they're making a debut. The big part of BW sets. Remember that pokemon that have a role in movies appear here.

The set has no relationship with the anime. In the BW sets exist one case: The past August set. The reason why the past August set was made that way was because the company do two things: complete the pack of BW pokemon and more important, the anime wasn't allowed to showcase older pokemon in merch to hide information apart from the Meloetta short that was announced a while before.*

In the case of kids set I say that the pokemon that appear in the set will appear in the anime, or in the movie. The exception is Arceus because the legendaries could get merchandise because they're legends and they need promotion now that older legends are allowed and to showcase them before the XY legends take the place.

*This is the reason why the Piplup merchandise arrives on sale when Piplup has left the show. And this is why Piplup appears in set with pokemon that he isn't supposed to see like Lucario, Eevee and Family, Haxorus, and sometimes Charizard.

OMG someone's capturing the substitute dummy!

No seriously, they most likely mean nothing.. There are a few Pokémon in there that make it obvious..

Page 513 of 694 FirstFirst ... 413463503509510511512513514515516517523563613 ... LastLast