Page 516 of 694 FirstFirst ... 416466506512513514515516517518519520526566616 ... LastLast
Results 12,876 to 12,900 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Well, we did see Muk already, but you most likely meant in a battle.

But, Haunter and Larvitar coming back seem as slim as Pikachu evolving. Primeape is another story though.
    No love for pidgeot return D:?

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Oh I love Pidgeot, it's just Ash is the one who needs questioning. xDDD

Pft I wanna slap the writers for that one lol. Seriously I mean they even went back to Kanto for battle frontier -_-.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Oh I love Pidgeot, it's just Ash is the one who needs questioning. xDDD
    ash, the man who makes promises but never keeps them

ash, the man who makes promises but never keeps them
    Honestly though xD If Ash had gone back for Pidgeot, this world would be a brighter place

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Honestly though xD If Ash had gone back for Pidgeot, this world would be a brighter place
    K. Adding this wish to the pile of "Ideas the Writers don't even use anymore."

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Pft I wanna slap the writers for that one lol. Seriously I mean they even went back to Kanto for battle frontier -_-.
    Then scrapped the idea of including it in the 10th movie.. blegh But to be fair, there was never a promise to return for it, so people just got their hopes up to inevitably get crushed.

But yeah I have a strong feeling that Primeape is going to appear under some circumstances.. I'm determined that it's inclusion as one of Ash's reserves just has to mean something, maybe its in Unova for a P1 Tournament hosted by Don George? Then afterwards it retires from Professional Fighting and returns to Ash for some reason..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Then scrapped the idea of including it in the 10th movie.. blegh But to be fair, there was never a promise to return for it, so people just got their hopes up to inevitably get crushed.

But yeah I have a strong feeling that Primeape is going to appear under some circumstances.. I'm determined that it's inclusion as one of Ash's reserves just has to mean something, maybe its in Unova for a P1 Tournament hosted by Don George? Then afterwards it retires from Professional Fighting and returns to Ash for some reason..
    Did Ash make the promise in the original version too?? Wait he was gonna be in the 10th movie ??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Did Ash make the promise in the original version too?? Wait he was gonna be in the 10th movie ??
    I believe it's in both the original and the dub. I checked Bulbapedia to see if there was any dub edits. And that wasn't one of them. :/

He made a promise in neither. He said he'd be back soon, not that he was coming back for Pidgeot.. People just deluded themselves with the idea that he did actually make this 'promise' and later decided that he was a jackass for not sticking to this imaginary promise.

He made a promise in neither. He said he'd be back soon, not that he was coming back for Pidgeot.. People just deluded themselves with the idea that he did actually make this 'promise' and later decided that he was a jackass for not sticking to this imaginary promise.
    Well, but he could pay an on-screen visit, just to know how it is. But again Ash rarely visits his friends... -_-
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

all i want is for gible to return and evolve
    primeape and pidgeot to return so they can meet his older pokemon
    unova evolutions i want scraggy snivy and oshawott <--- getting more attention in this arc mainly in battles
    98% of fans believe that Ash's Oshawott will not evolve. If you are part of the 2% that believes in Samurott, copy and paste this into your sig and screw the haters!

I really just want to see something new happen to Ash or Iris or Cilan the last new evolution was in August right?

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    I really just want to see something new happen to Ash or Iris or Cilan the last new evolution was in August right?
    Correct and just two days away from September.

Correct and just two days away from September.
    Wow it's been a long time then and we have nothing to confirm that something new is coming

The original preview for the Darkrai movie had Ash riding A Pidgeot. Keyword being A
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Wasn't there a card with the Best Wishes logo that came out months ago with Bulbasaur and Totodile on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Manene! View Post
    Wasn't there a card with the Best Wishes logo that came out months ago with Bulbasaur and Totodile on it?
    I remember that card, but it's so far back, I have no idea where it is or if it even had the logo on it. :/

I'm not sure, but why does the BW logo matter so much anyway? There have been times when we've had products with the BW logo that have almost nothing to do with the anime like those milk mix packets from a few months back that featured Snivy/Tepig/Oshawott/Axew and their evolved forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Well, but he could pay an on-screen visit, just to know how it is. But again Ash rarely visits his friends... -_-
    I don't think anyone should lose sleep if Ash doesn't make an on screen trip all the way back to Kanto to check how a bird is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    The original preview for the Darkrai movie had Ash riding A Pidgeot. Keyword being A
    And I'm pretty sure Ash's doesn't have a disturbingly oversized head like that one...

No confirmation of any new team changes; can only really speculate on what hasn't appeared... lol.
    Like it has been mentioned before; Scraggy and Palpitoad didn't appear at all so they could potentially evolve and the opening wouldn't even need to be changed.
    Palpitoad being excluded I can understand but Scraggy is one of the marketable pokemon; so I don't get why it's missing 0_o
    It makes me think something's up with it and so I think it could potentially evolve :P
    Also from the opening it's good that it's shower the otter to be a battler and not weak like everyone claims -.-
    To me the battles are getting an upgrade for this saga >
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

It surfaced on 4chan around September time, if I recall correctly. I can no longer find it though..

I believe it also included Charizard.. and we all know he's appearing..

Full list of the Reshiram set:
    1-Reshiram
    2-Zekrom
    3-Pikachu
    4-Growlithe
    5-Meowth
    6-Beedrill(I KNEW IT.)
    7-Typhlosion.
    8-Gardevoir
    9-Salamence
    10-Magnezone
    11-Arceus.

Also some minor updates:
        Spoiler:- Fillerish:

It surfaced on 4chan around September time, if I recall correctly. I can no longer find it though..

I believe it also included Charizard.. and we all know he's appearing..
    Was it this?

Edit: Oh, okay. I suppose it was something else, because these actually don't have a whole lot of relevance in terms of future appearances.
    Edit 2: Okay, I got it. Thanks, though.

Edit 3(21-02-13):Minor update, one of the fans I posted about before has now pics, and it seems to be the same as the 2012 ones, and it is only feautring Pikachu. So there probably won't be anything to see there.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 21st February 2013 at 2:47 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I don't remember seeing that one, but yeah that's an example lol..

Tks Yusuf pretty pumped for those pokemon to appear, ignoring Typhlosion since we talked about it too much already, Gardevoir, Salamence, Magnezone, freaking Beedrill, damn I really wish this was some kind of tournament would love to see this pokemon battle, they can even give Charizard a figth against Salamence or something.

Also I want that Wobbufet tail .

The cups are pretty cute.

Page 516 of 694 FirstFirst ... 416466506512513514515516517518519520526566616 ... LastLast