Page 522 of 694 FirstFirst ... 422472512518519520521522523524525526532572622 ... LastLast
Results 13,026 to 13,050 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by RVD_fan View Post
    I wouldn't mind Iris grabbing a Druddigon just for the sake of picking up another dragon.
    She already has a pure dragon type that, that's totally redundant.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

If a third dragon is in the cards for Iris (it should happen but you never know with these writers), it will be to setup the final battle with Georgia.

3 dragons vs. 3 dragon slayers. It really should end like this. 2 dragons vs. 2 dragon slayers would be anti-climatic.
    Last edited by HatersGonnaHate; 25th January 2013 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Apparently Bubblebeam according to Bulbapedia.
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...%27s_Wartortle

Again, Bubble, not Bubblebeam.-_-
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    I was talking about Ash's Squirtle knowing Bubblebeam. I thought they both knew Bubble at first but it's Bubblebeam and Bubble.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    He was talking about Ash's Squirtle, not May's. May's knew Bubble, Ash's knew Bubblebeam.

Edit: Ninja'd

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I was talking about Ash's Squirtle knowing Bubblebeam. I thought they both knew Bubble at first but it's Bubblebeam and Bubble.
    Whoops, I got mixed up.-_________________________________________________-
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    @vodor, Ash isn't going to have a competitive team "Smogon-like". And Ash isn't the most powerful trainer in the world like you pretend. And @vodor, I need to warn you that is possible that Zekrom is going to be catched by Ash at the end of Episode N. Please, don't say that Ash should keep Zekrom because we know that this isn't possible for storyline reasons.
    Why don't ?
    Ash may not be the strongest trainer but it doesn't mean he can't have a team full of fully evolve Pokemon.
    I didn't said Ash is the most Strongest trainer !
    I said Ash is a 5 year experienced trainer so he shouldn't lose to a complete rookie or a scatter brain with 5 pokemon.
    If You don't have anything to fight back with then don't bring some stupid accusing !
    I wonder if you were the one who complain about Ash being too unbeatble in DP ! Because if you did then be happy , Because Writer did everything you ask . They didn't even treat Ash like a decent trainer.
    Every single Ash's rival in Unova League has a team full of fully evolved So Why Ash can't have it !
    Kids Anime doesn't mean cute little animal dancing in the forest wearing afro !
    Pokemon is a Kids Anime , Not a Baby Anime !
    And Ash catching Zekrem !
    Seriously ,Where did Zekrem come from in ''N'' Saga ?
    As far as everybody knows , ''N'' Saga is about Rashirem.
    Its not about 2 hero of Truth & Ideal fighting to determain the fate of the world like the Game.
    Last edited by vodor; 24th January 2013 at 9:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Two moves make them the same? Guess all Darmanitan are clones of Infernape since they know Flare Blitz and Flamethrower respectively. Seriously though, Ash's Quilava is different from Dawn's just like May's Venasaur and Wartortle are different from Ash's Bulbasaur and Squritle. But if you do consider the Quilava's as clones you better consider May's Venasaur a clone since they only thing different is it's a girl and know Petal Dance insteads of Solarbeam. I'll admit the Squirtle's were different from the beginning
    They gave them the same moves out of lazyness anyway, they were like we are bringing Satoshi Cyndaquill back so lets give Hikari the same moves so we dont have to animate two diferent ones, then they the same with Quilava.

They are diferent yeah, one is a spoiled brat(was) the other is a shy powerhouse.

Dento should get a Shower.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    Didn´t Ash´s Bulbasaur used most recently Leech Seed instead of Tackle and Ash´s Squirtle used Hydro Pump instead of Bubble and Skull Bash over Tackle?, IIRC, Ash´s Squirtle only used Bubble in the first movie
    Eh, I was using the same attacks to show what are the similarities, not using the attacks they "recently used".
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Why? I don't think he's dirty.

... unless you mean Vaporeon (Showers in Japanese, for the ones who don't know).

But I don't think any member of the main cast will get a Eevee/Eeveelution. I'm hoping more for a 6th Gen Pokemon for him, if he goes to the next region.
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 24th January 2013 at 6:51 PM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

If Ci gets any eevee evolution it should be Umbreon.

However after Virgil I do not see any character getting any member of the Eevee family

Hexaeon for Ash!

I honestly don't care what they give Iris as long as Axew stops being the cause of problems and evolves into Fraxure. That's all I ask for Iris' team. They'll probably give her a baby pokemon that evolves into a different type of dragon, for example Horsea (Water), Trapinch (Ground), or Deino (Dark).

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I honestly don't care what they give Iris as long as Axew stops being the cause of problems and evolves into Fraxure. That's all I ask for Iris' team. They'll probably give her a baby pokemon that evolves into a different type of dragon, for example Horsea (Water), Trapinch (Ground), or Deino (Dark).
    Or a 6th Gen baby Dragon/Ice Pokemon, so she can work on her fear of Ice-types too.

I'd like to see Axew battling more and using all its moves in a battle. He should get rid of Scratch and learn something else, like:

- Slash, as an upgrade of Scratch
    - Night Slash / Assurance, as a reminder of his brotherhood with Scraggy
    - a move to cover his ice weakness, like Incinerate or Superpower
    - an unorthodox but rather powerful move, like Counter (to reflect damage) or Endeavor

My ideal moveset would be this:

- Dragon Rage
    - Giga Impact
    - Incinerate
    - Counter / Superpower

Two long ranged moves, two melee attacks.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

I would totally be in favour of Iris getting another dragon. I think Shelgon would be a good choice, so different from most other dragons and it would give her a dragon at each evolutionary stage

Quote Originally Posted by Sylva View Post
    I would totally be in favour of Iris getting another dragon. I think Shelgon would be a good choice, so different from most other dragons and it would give her a dragon at each evolutionary stage
    i still say Vibrava or Flygon

I still think that if Iris gets a dragon type, it should be from the Deino line.

If Druddigon gets a 6th gen pre evo I'd like to see Iris hatch that from an egg.
    Walker Sleepover

Merchandise (I can't post the link) but you should trust me. Nothing that hints a capture but it's rare because they include a human character in it (athat it's rare)

Posters, plastic glasses, DVD boxes,

Each posters/glass has Reshiram and N in it, and the other has Zekrom and N in it. Also, there's a poster of N.

Merchandise (I can't post the link) but you should trust me. Nothing that hints a capture but it's rare because they include a human character in it (athat it's rare)

Each posters/glass has Reshiram and N in it, and the other has Zekrom and N in it. Also, there's a poster of N.
    not surprising given N's popularity

Girls love quiet guys with traumatic childhoods and green hair.

Enough about which unevolvec dragon goes to iris. The writers cant be bothered to spend time on having a champion train more unevolved dragon types when her own axew still can't control itself. Jut cut the crap and give her the salamence. Writers you know you want to. As a bonus it should be ridiculously resistant to rock/dragon. XD
    Last edited by LizardonX; 24th January 2013 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    - Counter / Superpower

Two long ranged moves, two melee attacks.
    I actually would love Superpower since it's a pretty dynamic move like Outrage, I imagine it would be animated similar too.

I actually would love Superpower since it's a pretty dynamic move like Outrage, I imagine it would be animated similar too.
    Throh and Darmanitan already showed Superpower in the anime. It's quite similar to Outrage, with the only difference being the color of the aura (red for Outrage, blue for Superpower) and the fact that the user grabs the user and tosses it instead of punching and kicking it.

...now I really want to see Axew acting as a young Hercules and throwing Pokemon bigger than him (just like Riolu did with Emboar and Gigalith). XD
    MY MAIN FANFICS

You mean like the one he gets in Epi 3? =P

I hope he gets a Ducklett or Shinx. And if he gets an Eeveelution: LEAFEON.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Page 522 of 694 FirstFirst ... 422472512518519520521522523524525526532572622 ... LastLast