Page 536 of 694 FirstFirst ... 436486526532533534535536537538539540546586636 ... LastLast
Results 13,376 to 13,400 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Well there isn't much going on so...

There is a second Pikachu Figure Collection coming out in May. First one was this.

I was thinking to put this as a minor notice, but I guess this is the only thing I am gonna post for a few weeks or at least a few days.

Edit: There is also a metal emblem set for 2013 to be released in 25th March. Those generally contain movie Pokémon. That might be interesting but we obviously don't know the contents.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 2nd February 2013 at 9:43 AM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Oh I get it.

Emolga is being released in March to make room for her brand new Charizard, so she only has 4 Pokémon instead of 5.

Makes perfect sense.
    really hope that true ( no offense ) so she can Catch DenRYU and have all Dragon team or look like Dragon pokemon or Dragon Name pokemon

DoRYUzu , Kibago , KaiRYU , DenRYU and Lizardon XD
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

Quote Originally Posted by k6666 View Post
    really hope that true ( no offense ) so she can Catch DenRYU and have all Dragon team or look like Dragon pokemon or Dragon Name pokemon

DoRYUzu , Kibago , KaiRYU , DenRYU and Lizardon XD
    The chances of Ampharos being caught is like zero because it's needed on the ranch to help bring in the Mareep.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    The chances of Ampharos being caught is like zero because it's needed on the ranch to help bring in the Mareep.
    It could be a wild pokemon that are looking after the Mareep like an older sibling would and maybe it would go with Iris
    Unova -
    Kalos

Omega Ruby Team

Quote Originally Posted by kickachu View Post
    It could be a wild pokemon that are looking after the Mareep like an older sibling would and maybe it would go with Iris
    I believe it has a Trainer though. It's owned by some woman at the farm or wherever they are.

Everyone on the main cast has a electric type. If Iris gets another type she already has it would most likely be a third dragon

its confirmed to have a trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    "A Denryuu belonging to a girl at Sangi Ranch, Elly

So on the topic of where Episode N might go next, I suspect Castelia City and northbound. Meaning that we'll come across the speck of land where Ash caught Palpitoad at one point. I'm honestly hoping for a release at that point. Yes, N induced release! Lets see if he gets as bad as a reputation as Zoey did in Sinnoh for inducing the infamous trade.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

So on the topic of where Episode N might go next, I suspect Castelia City and northbound. Meaning that we'll come across the speck of land where Ash caught Palpitoad at one point. I'm honestly hoping for a release at that point. Yes, N induced release! Lets see if he gets as bad as a reputation as Zoey did in Sinnoh for inducing the infamous trade.
    Lol I never get why people were so pissed over the trade. Buizel on Ash and Ambipom with Dawn is best for both.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Lol I never get why people were so pissed over the trade. Buizel on Ash and Ambipom with Dawn is best for both.
    I didn't get why it was so 'offending' either.. I just know that a few were really displeased with the event, and effectively how Zoey played a part in it. If N plays a part in releasing, say.. Palpitoad.. How will the fanbase react to that?

I mean we've still never seen Palpitoad outside of the battling context since it was caught. I cared for it for a long time, but truth of the matter is that it just does not exist outside of battling. I'll be genuinely surprised if Ash throws out Palpitoad to help the Relief Corps in BWn7 put out the fire. I will genuinely state that I was wrong about my falling out with Palpitoad. I was just so pissed with how it was treated.. I mean come on, we're 116 episodes in and the guy has been on cast for 80 episodes, yet we've never seen it outside of a battle? This is Kanto writing people! Almost as bad as Tauros/Lickitung!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

If this Kanto festival introduces quite a lot of Kanto Pokemon, I'd like to see Iris with a Horsea over a Charmander. Especially when Charizard will be in the spotlight and we've seen enough of that family as it is, Misty's Horsea went largely unnoticed and the Pokedex treats Horsea like a Dragon anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    If this Kanto festival introduces quite a lot of Kanto Pokemon, I'd like to see Iris with a Horsea over a Charmander. Especially when Charizard will be in the spotlight and we've seen enough of that family as it is, Misty's Horsea went largely unnoticed and the Pokedex treats Horsea like a Dragon anyway.
    Horsea has to be on water, we had that problem with Kasumi "on water" pokemon before including her Horsea, I dont want anyone to get one of this pokemon again.

It's times like these I wish Water-types could float in midair like they do in the games...

Oh wait, that's a weird mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Horsea has to be on water, we had that problem with Kasumi "on water" pokemon before including her Horsea, I dont want anyone to get one of this pokemon again.
    Wouldn't be a problem since Iris will be leaving soon anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Wouldn't be a problem since Iris will be leaving soon anyway.
    If they are giving her a pokemon it should appear and do something in episodes and making a lake/river/beach appear in an episode just for the sake of Horsea to be used is a waste of time.

Iris isn't getting a second Kanto pokemonm, especially not something as useless as a Horsea.

Iris isn't getting a second Kanto pokemonm, especially not something as useless as a Horsea.
    That's offensive to the people who like Horsea and you really can't say she is or isn't getting a Pokemon from a region. Because, the writers could give her any Pokemon they want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    That's offensive to the people who like Horsea and you really can't say she is or isn't getting a Pokemon from a region. Because, the writers could give her any Pokemon they want to.
    It's the truth. She isn't getting anymore Kanto pokemon. Horsea didn't work for Misty and it's not gonna work for Iris either.

I didn't get why it was so 'offending' either.. I just know that a few were really displeased with the event, and effectively how Zoey played a part in it.
    My problem wasn't Zoey, it was that it went against what he stood for back in Season 1. Ash and Aipom didn't even miss each other afterwards, or even interact.

If N plays a part in releasing, say.. Palpitoad.. How will the fanbase react to that?
    I can honestly say I'd be pissed. Not only does he get little screen time as is, but that wouldn't be pair to the kids who really like him.
    Last edited by moneylesswario; 4th February 2013 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Unless Horsea can glide like Stunfisk.

^They could do that with Horsea. Stunkfish probably would have had that problem back in Season 1, but here, they can do whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    My problem wasn't Zoey, it was that it went against what he stood for back in Season 1. Ash and Aipom didn't even miss each other afterwards, or even interact.
    He traded Butterfree randomly to a stranger and without a purpose, so he regretted it. With Aipom, he was traded it so it could compete in contests and since it was going to his friend Dawn, it made the situation better and easier. The lack of interaction after the trade made sense since it wasn't his pokemon anymore. Buizel didn't interact with Dawn either.
    Last edited by HatersGonnaHate; 4th February 2013 at 10:57 PM.

He traded Butterfree randomly to a stranger and without a purpose, so he regretted it. With Aipom, he was traded it so it could compete in contests and since it was going to his friend Dawn, it made the situation better and easier. The lack of interaction after the trade made sense since it wasn't his pokemon anymore. Buizel didn't interact with Dawn either.
    I understand what you're saying as far as the reasoning for the trade, but Ash and Aipom should have at least had ONE moment together, considering how she acted, but no, she decided she loves contests more than Ash. If it makes his (soon to be former) Pokemon happy, why not, right? But, as stated before, all of her affection for Ash was just thrown out of the window. It was just bad writing, no matter how I look at it.
    ~mlfan05
    Last edited by moneylesswario; 4th February 2013 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    I understand what you're saying as far as the reasoning for the trade, but Ash and Aipom should have at least had ONE moment together, considering how she acted, but no, she decided she loves contests more than Ash. It was just bad writing, no matter how I look at it.
    ~mlfan05
    Ambipom said goodbye to both Dawn and Ash when she left, so there you go, they had a moment. It's not a big deal, Ash and Aipom weren't soulmates.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Unless Horsea can glide like Stunfisk.
    Stunfisk isn't even a water type. It doesn't need water like Horsea does.

:P Way to completely exaggerate to get your point across, but then, I do it from time to time.

I meant other than a "goodbye", that's what anyone would do. I might not complain nearly as much if it were just any cookie cutter Pokemon, but this went against her established personality. And then she went to play pingpong....

Page 536 of 694 FirstFirst ... 436486526532533534535536537538539540546586636 ... LastLast