Page 538 of 694 FirstFirst ... 438488528534535536537538539540541542548588638 ... LastLast
Results 13,426 to 13,450 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Well, it seems that no one will catch or evolve any Pokemon in the N episode. I just hope we will get to see more of Ash's reserves but as for now it doesn't look like it's gonna happen.
    Hoping like a lunatic that anything will evolve at this point is stupid. It will get to do nothing while Charizard is usurping screentime.. Palpitoad is already dead to me. Scraggy can evolve in its last match against Axew and be done with it, and nothing else should change in my opinion. Servine wouldn't change anything, Dewott wouldn't change anything at this point either. I'd rather have Totodile make a cameo and complete the Johto middle stages then any of those two evolve.

When it comes down to it, a lot of Ash's pokemon haven't gotten a crowning moment:
    - Scraggy: Defeated a Darumaka in two seconds in the league. It's not a crowning moment.
    - Boldore: Defeated Excadrill and Reuniclus, but got defeated pretty badly most recently. It still needs that moment.
    - Palpitoad: It tied with Zebstrika, it needs a definite win before it goes.
    - Leavanny: It's last battle was a loss, although it fought pretty well, so it still needs a win.
    - Unfezant: Again, pretty miserable loss in the league, it needs one more definite win.
    - Snivy: ...
    - Oshawott: ...

I mean this is pretty sad. As far as I care, they're all on Totodile's level of getting almost nothing.. I'm pretty sad to say that although I've never wished to forget anything, that I will actually make an effort in forgetting this series has ever happened. When XY starts, I'll just pretend it never happened, and that Ash went from Sinnoh to the sixth region. Call me whatever you want, but Unova was just that badly done if all the above don't have any memorable final moments.

And don't say they can still get them. There's no time for them all, and Charizard will sweep in and steal the time no matter what.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    of course its not real. the web address even says its fake.
    I know spanish and what it actually says is that they dont know if the pokemon are real or fake, that those supposedly are corocoro scans and that the text looks weird, but we dont know if its fake or not, looks legit to me, or a nice work done by a faker, either way we dont know if it's real.

Quote Originally Posted by JoaquinLorie View Post
    I know spanish and what it actually says is that they dont know if the pokemon are real or fake, that those supposedly are corocoro scans and that the text looks weird, but we dont know if its fake or not, looks legit to me, or a nice work done by a faker, either way we dont know if it's real.
    its fake

http://hyou-ka.deviantart.com/art/HD...FAKE-352084688

It's my first time seeing those fakes and I have to say that it's a shame really.. Give this person a job at Gamefreak, because that bird is pretty cool.

If a Pokemon like the ice cream can make its way into the games, so can anything that anyone creates. If I was talented like that and designed that bird, I would personally email it to Gamefreak myself..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    It's my first time seeing those fakes and I have to say that it's a shame really.. Give this person a job at Gamefreak, because that bird is pretty cool.

If a Pokemon like the ice cream can make its way into the games, so can anything that anyone creates. If I was talented like that and designed that bird, I would personally email it to Gamefreak myself..

The bird is pretty cool.

Gamefreak doesn't have all the good artists, so its bound that some fakemon are actually cool, I'm sure all the other guys working there are pretty talented too.

the bird and bug are awesome. never saw duch belivable Fakemon. And I completly see Ash or Cilan owning it!

I hope a main cast (ash or cilan)get a gen VI or a possible gen VI evolution in the N saga.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Well, it seems that no one will catch or evolve any Pokemon in the N episode. I just hope we will get to see more of Ash's reserves but as for now it doesn't look like it's gonna happen.
    Actually I feel Iris does have one last shot at getting a capture. I made an observation that since Georgia's Vanilluxe has two heads, I feel this matchup could possibly happen in their final battle. Two heads vs. two heads

Vs.

Not to mention both of these pokemon are very close in height. Zweilous is only about 3-4 inches taller.
    Last edited by HatersGonnaHate; 8th February 2013 at 8:14 PM.

I actually wouldn't mind Iris with a Deino, I still think Hydreigon is cool as hell. Though we've seen that family a fair bit throughout BW2 so to make it look unique and as a reference to the Victini movie I'd want the Deino to be alternate-colored. It doesn't have to go all the way to Hydreigon but I would want at least Zwelious, neither Deino or Zwelious have had fantastic showings in the anime. Dragonite, Axew, Zwelious seems like a more than exceptional team of Dragons for a Gym Leader. Of course Axew could evolve and the Deino could stay a Deino or something.

Even though I'm against the idea the writers seem to be setting up that Charmander to have the spotlight a bit in the Dragonite VS. Charizard episode and I think Iris is the most likely candidate. I liked the idea at first but Ash's Charizard is already seen a lot and we've seen enough of that family imo. I'd prefer something more newer and less used like Bagon or Deino. Plus I'd love Iris with a Hydreigon, it's a very cute Dragon :3

Would like to see Snivy evolve also and Pansage too perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I actually wouldn't mind Iris with a Deino, I still think Hydreigon is cool as hell. Though we've seen that family a fair bit throughout BW2 so to make it look unique and as a reference to the Victini movie I'd want the Deino to be alternate-colored. It doesn't have to go all the way to Hydreigon but I would want at least Zwelious, neither Deino or Zwelious have had fantastic showings in the anime. Dragonite, Axew, Zwelious seems like a more than exceptional team of Dragons for a Gym Leader. Of course Axew could evolve and the Deino could stay a Deino or something.

Even though I'm against the idea the writers seem to be setting up that Charmander to have the spotlight a bit in the Dragonite VS. Charizard episode and I think Iris is the most likely candidate. I liked the idea at first but Ash's Charizard is already seen a lot and we've seen enough of that family imo. I'd prefer something more newer and less used like Bagon or Deino. Plus I'd love Iris with a Hydreigon, it's a very cute Dragon :3
    Another thing that supports Zweilous for Iris is the fact that Iris's childhood friend Shobu had it.

In DP, Dawn's childhood friend Leona had 3 Swinub and Dawn went on to catch her own. Same thing could happen with Iris and Zweilous.

But if this capture doesn't happen by the end of May, it's probably not gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I made an observation that Georgia's Vanilluxe has two heads.
    I'll never look at Georgia's Vanilluxe the same way again.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post

Um no? First of all, I actually like Vanillite, not everyone finds it ugly. Secondly, I don't think Gamefreak would create a pokemon just because some random person emailed it to them....

Quote Originally Posted by BurningSociety12345543210 View Post
    I forgot the word 'since' before Georgia's name. I fixed it.

One about one of those Dodrios with 3 HEADS? Satoshi needed one of those to one shot Kotetsu Hydreigon.

----

HGH I'm actually not expecting a big battle between Iris and Langley anymore, it would be cool if Beartic beat Dragonite to give it some legitimacy but I kinda think we are just getting a Axew vs Beartic if we get anthing at all.

A 3vs3 would be cool but I'm not expecting it to be more then 1vs1 at this point if a battle happens at all, which I am expecting.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    One about one of those Dodrios with 3 HEADS? Satoshi needed one of those to one shot Kotetsu Hydreigon.
    Hm. Interesting point. But then Kotetsu would catch a Dugtrio to one shot the Dodrio. >:]

HGH I'm actually not expecting a big battle between Iris and Langley anymore, it would be cool if Beartic beat Dragonite to give it some legitimacy but I kinda think we are just getting a Axew vs Beartic if we get anthing at all.

A 3vs3 would be cool but I'm not expecting it to be more then 1vs1 at this point if a battle happens at all, which I am expecting.
    Why Axew vs Beartic though?

Hm. Interesting point. But then Kotetsu would catch a Dugtrio to one shot the Dodrio. >:]

We need a four headed pokemon next region.

Useless main pokemon vs useless main pokemon basicly.

Because there rivalry started with Axew losing to beartic. Would be quite fitting to end it with Axew beating Beartic

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Because there rivalry started with Axew losing to beartic. Would be quite fitting to end it with Axew beating Beartic
    That episode wasn't even focused on Axew though and he hardly battles, how's he supposed to beat Beartic? I don't see how that's fitting.

Ash vs. Stephan was 3 vs. 3 so there's no reason why Iris and Georgia can't be the same. We deserve a great final battle between Iris and Georgia and anything other than 3 vs 3 would be anti-climatic.

I highly doubt Beartic is gonna get a rematch against Dragonite. It'll probably face Axew instead since that was the first battle Iris and Georgia had.

I expect something like this:

vs.
    vs.
    vs.

That episode wasn't even focused on Axew though and he hardly battles, how's he supposed to beat Beartic? I don't see how that's fitting.
    A tie between Axew and Beartic is most likely.
    Last edited by HatersGonnaHate; 8th February 2013 at 10:26 PM.

If Axew beat Beartic I'd laugh.

All Beartic has to do is sit on him. If anyone of Iris's Pokemon should battle Beartic it should be Excadrill.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    If Axew beat Beartic I'd laugh.

All Beartic has to do is sit on him. If anyone of Iris's Pokemon should battle Beartic it should be Excadrill.
    That Giga impact will probably come in handy. Axew tying with Beartic is more realistic anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    That Giga impact will probably come in handy. Besides, Axew tying with Beartic is more realistic.
    I think Beartic beating Axew is the most realistic. ._. I just can't see him tying/defeating Beartic even with Outrage and Giga Impact. Axew has trained a lot, but Beartic didn't sit around reading comic books either.

I could see Axew defeat Bisharp or Ice Cream.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I think Beartic beating Axew is the most realistic. ._. I just can't see him tying/defeating Beartic even with Outrage and Giga Impact. Axew has trained a lot, but Beartic didn't sit around reading comic books either.

I could see Axew defeat Bisharp or Ice Cream.
    Axew hung in there against all those attacks in this week's episode. He's now capable of putting up a better fight against Beartic. A win might be pushing it, but I definitely see a tie as realistic. It's fine if you don't though.

Um no? First of all, I actually like Vanillite, not everyone finds it ugly. Secondly, I don't think Gamefreak would create a pokemon just because some random person emailed it to them....
    Someone's got to like the despicable English design I guess.. Who said anything about them creating the Pokémon? Sending a professional some of your work and receiving positive feedback would be a great step on the career path for a young game artist in the making.

I agree about Axew and Beartic, it might be on the forced side to see Axew knock-out Beartic unless some Pokemon tires out Beartic beforehand. Even though Iris's main modus operandi is Dragons I still think that Excadrill should be included at least. I'd love to see Iris with a Zwelious but I don't really wanna see her catch it as a Zwelious, I'd rather her get it as a Deino. I like HGH's little theory on Vanilluxe's dual heads in-comparison to Zwelious. Plus Georgia said she caught her to specifically beat Iris so I expect Iris to battle her at some point.

Zwelious VS. Vanilluxe
    Excadrill VS. Beartic
    Dragonite VS. Bisharp
    Axew VS. Something new.....let's see..um...Perhaps Smeargle, Hitmontop, Vigoroth, Elektrik, all seem like fitting choices for Georgia. Though I think Vullaby would be pretty rocking too. I've always wanted to see Georgia with a Volcarona, as unlikely as it is.

I'm not sure what to make of Cilan and Burgundy's future showdown. She has Dewott, Stoutland, Sawsbuck, and Darmanitan. Cilan has Pansage, Crustle, and Stunfisk.

Pansage VS. Dewott rematch(Dewott wins with X-Scissors)
    Stunfisk VS. Dewott(Stunfisk overcomes Dewott's scalchop Electricity defense and wins and is recalled.)
    Daramanitan VS. Crustle(Crustle barely)
    Stoutland VS. Crustle(Crustle)
    Sawsbuck VS. Custle(Sawsbuck)
    Stunfisk VS. Sawsbuck(Sawsbuck)
    Something new VS. Sawsbuck(Newbie)

Not sure what the writers will pull for Cilan and Burgundy's future battle, the rivalry has been more about Burgundy trying to beat Cilan than the other way around plus Cilan beat Burgundy easily already so I could see the battle going either way. I could see Burgundy winning but I could also see Cilan winning.

I mean Iris-Georgia rivalry was put to an end at the WTJC! doubt they 'll face each other again.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    I mean Iris-Georgia rivalry was put to an end at the WTJC! doubt they 'll face each other again.
    :$ how exactly waa it put to an end. Iris didn't defeat her, Dragonite did.

Page 538 of 694 FirstFirst ... 438488528534535536537538539540541542548588638 ... LastLast