Page 546 of 694 FirstFirst ... 446496536542543544545546547548549550556596646 ... LastLast
Results 13,626 to 13,650 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Hoping that N gives Ash his Zorua, then.

Or the Eevee. I'll overlook all the atrocities of Unova if Ash finally gets an Eevee or one of the popular Pokemon.
    I hope that happens. Oshawott would probably be allowed to evolve afterwards since Ash would have a new popular pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I hope that happens. Oshawott would probably be allowed to evolve afterwards since Ash would have a new popular pokemon.
    Lol funniest part is that Ash has the most popular pokemon ALREADY and his pokemon still don't evolve cuz of that crap.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

probably to feature Sylveon's evolution from Eevee
    Let there be rock

My teams

1. Charizard, Pidgeot, Alakazam, Dragonite, Snorlax and Arcanine

2 Typhlosion, Houndoom, Scisor, Tyranitar, Umbreon and Espeon

3. Sceptile, Salamence, Absol, Flygon, Metagross and Milotic

4 Infernape, Staraptor, Garchomp, Electivire, Lucario and Toxicroak

5. Samurott, Zoroark, Braviary, Krookodile, Hydreigon and Eelektross

white fc : 1592 - 4330 - 4426

A Charizard Campaign for 9th March.
    Pokémon Center Deoxys plushies for 20th March.
    More gums with cards.
    Pikachu lantern for April.

N figurine is a part of the Best Wishes partners series, but Eevee is not with him. He is with a Darumaka and a Zorua. Major information about the Game Expo including some movie merch here.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    A Charizard Campaign for 9th March.
    Pokémon Center Deoxys plushies for 20th March.
    More gums with cards.
    Pikachu lantern for April.

N figurine is a part of the Best Wishes partners series, but Eevee is not with him. He is with a Darumaka and a Zorua. Major information about the Game Expo including some movie merch here.
    Well, I was happy, now I am sad. But, eh. It's okay, thanks for the info.

I think Virgil will return right at the very end of the saga showing Sylveon to Ash which encourages him to travel to Region VI.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I think Virgil will return right at the very end of the saga showing Sylveon to Ash which encourages him to travel to Region VI.
    That's what I think too. After all, he's the Eevee Trainer. :P
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    That's what I think too. After all, he's the Eevee Trainer. :P
    Yeah, i just see him being the one to return and encourage Ash to travel to the next region.

It'll be interesting since he'll be the first Champion of a League to return.

Okay I understand how stupid this sounds, but yah know what!? I really don't careXD

I hope Ash receives and egg from virgil, which would hatch to an eevee in the first/second episode of XY. It would eventually evolve into Sylveon or another knew eevo if there is one.

Then, Cilan could catch a Minccino, and bring it with him to XY, and evolve it mid-way through into an alternate evolution.

Lol not gonna happen..

Yeah...

Sylveon doesn't fits Ash at all (well, that actually doesn't matter, but, let's roll with this) and I can't see him with past gen pokemon like eevee, even with a future gen evo. Actually, I'm pretty sure the best we can hope from Ash (and I hightly doubt of that) are evolutions of his current pokemon. Snivy and oshawott are clearly excluded of that. Palpitoad, scraggy and boldore? Maybe. I just gave up of his BW team.

Cilan, on the other hand, could add some newbies to his team, supposing he'll be the new Brock and go to the next region. But, not a minccino. Why not a cubone? Supposing it can have a new evo too. If not, sylveon fits him more than Ash.
    Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Basically any interesting idea you have when speculating about new regions invariably ends with:
    - Ash showing up in a new region with Pikachu without a clue how to do anything besides battling and breathing;
    - He accidentally runs into the new new girl who will be the main companion;
    - He meets a creepy older gentleman* who will follow him around and do the things Ash apparently is either not smart enough to do, or expects that someone will it for him.

*Averted. Now, we have a gadget maniac and his hyper-active lil' sis.
    Platinum FC - 1075 8811 5380

I personally don't see Satoshi catching any Eevees, new or not.

That makes absolutely no sense since Ash has Pikachu - who is already the most popular Pokemon - yet Ash's Oshawott and his other popular Pokemon still haven't all evolved. I don't understand why even though we're nearing the end of the BW era, Oshawott is still getting lots of people hot and bothered. Like, it's way too late for him to develop.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Why would one Pokemon encourage Ash to travel hundreds of miles? Like, he needs better motivation than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Why would one Pokemon encourage Ash to travel hundreds of miles? Like, he needs better motivation than that.
    Have you seen the end of the OS and AG?

Harrison and Blaziken (Kecleon aswell) encouraged Ash to travel to Hoenn and Gary's Electivire encouraged Ash to travel to Sinnoh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    That makes absolutely no sense since Ash has Pikachu - who is already the most popular Pokemon - yet Ash's Oshawott and his other popular Pokemon still haven't all evolved. I don't understand why even though we're nearing the end of the BW era, Oshawott is still getting lots of people hot and bothered. Like, it's way too late for him to develop.

That's because people would rather have a Dewott and let it be oaked away, then to have a relevant Oshawott. They might as well let it evolve at the very end, but I just stopped caring after he didn't evolve by the time Meloetta's end came. That was the one time it truly made sense to evolve him. Since he didn't evolve then, that pretty much confirmed that if he ever evolves, it would be in a Cyndaquil style, 5-10 years from now ^.^

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Am I the only one that thinks Ash won't get any team change by the end of this gen?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks Ash won't get any team change by the end of this gen?
    No. At this point I'm thinking the same. Well, he may get an Aipom 2.0, but I'm doubting that too.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    No. At this point I'm thinking the same. Well, he may get an Aipom 2.0, but I'm doubting that too.
    If anything, I guess Braviary from the upcoming episode could be it, though I doubt it. I mean, not even the writers would give him another... Who am I kidding, the writers probably would :P

But yeah, at this rate I really don't think he'll get any team changes

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    There's still a chance for Palpitoad to evolve. But it doesn't matter anyway since Ash will go onto next gen where he'll catch pokemon and evolve them. That's the benefit of being the main character of the entire anime.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    There's still a chance for Palpitoad to evolve. But it doesn't matter anyway since Ash will go onto next gen where he'll catch pokemon and evolve them. That's the benefit of being the main character of the entire anime.
    We need another Paul-like character. Watch Ash assemble an army.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    I wonder if Misty going have any of her game Pokemon when she reappear.
    I like to see Misty with her own Milotic , Floatzel , Jellicent and Swanna .
    I hope Misty become ore badass Gym Leader then Roxie.
    I want Misty to beat Iris , Even when she the champion.
    Am I too selfish ???
    Absolutely none of this has any chance of happening.

That quote was from November. ._.

Yea, I'm thinking Palpitoad might be the only thing evolving soon. Scraggy's still got some hope, but maybe at the end of the saga.

Palpitoad, Scraggy, and Servine are the only ones I could see evolving. I think he won't capture anything new unless it is a new prevolution or a pokemon who will evolve into a new Pokemon. We can't rule out old Pokemon who will be in 6 gen games too if they show off new moves.

Palpitoad, Scraggy, and Servine are the only ones I could see evolving. I think he won't capture anything new unless it is a new prevolution or a pokemon who will evolve into a new Pokemon. We can't rule out old Pokemon who will be in 6 gen games too if they show off new moves.
    Tsutarja may not be a candidate of evolving. She's shown still to be a Tsutarja on the Mewtwo vs Geneset poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Tsutarja may not be a candidate of evolving. She's shown still to be a Tsutarja on the Mewtwo vs Geneset poster.
    Takes place in July. BW might not end until the end of September.

Random : PokéRadar

Page 546 of 694 FirstFirst ... 446496536542543544545546547548549550556596646 ... LastLast