Page 552 of 694 FirstFirst ... 452502542548549550551552553554555556562602652 ... LastLast
Results 13,776 to 13,800 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Just like the Leavanny and Palpitoad before it were Ash's?
    Yeah, but that was before we knew what the episodes were about. All the episodes know are focusing TP plans.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Yeah, but that was before we knew what the episodes were about. All the episodes know are focusing TP plans.
    So? it could be a controlled pokemon or wild. or just have a 3 second appearance in a pokemon centre or something.

It probably will be Iris's, but don't just automatically assume it is (though I'm the last person who should say this as I haven't been right lately)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

do people think Colress & will have any pokemon?

I wouldn't mind seeing them with any of the following

Ghetsis

- X-scissor
    - Cross Poison
    - Night Slash
    - Venoshock

- Poison Jab
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Cross Chop
    - Rock Tomb

- Ominous Wind
    - Disable
    - Dark Pulse
    - Shadow Ball

Colress

- Magnet Bomb
    - Mirror Shot
    - Zap Cannon
    - Lock On

- Zen headbutt
    - Psybeam
    - Energy Ball
    - Recover

- Electro Ball
    - Hydro Pump
    - Shadow Ball
    - Charge Beam

Good movesets you have there Ace. I do think they'll have Pokemon, but I fear they only have one Pokemon revealed. Ghetsis will probably Hydreigon to battle Charizard air borne. With Colress, Magnezone probably.

I can't see them each have three Pokemon. Colress probably will send out Magnezone just for a quick battle. For Ghetsis, I really don't want to see another Hydreigon. Cofagrigus will be great so it will get a good battle and screentime.
    Dewgong

I can't see them each have three Pokemon. Colress probably will send out Magnezone just for a quick battle. For Ghetsis, I really don't want to see another Hydreigon. Cofagrigus will be great so it will get a good battle and screentime.
    Well, it needs to be something.. With Charizard, Pikachu, Dragonite and to a lesser extent, Krookodile on the cast, TP has to bring SOMETHING big in order to defeat the twerps, yes, aside from Reshiram.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Well, it needs to be something.. With Charizard, Pikachu, Dragonite and to a lesser extent, Krookodile on the cast, TP has to bring SOMETHING big in order to defeat the twerps, yes, aside from Reshiram.
    What about Kyurem? :P

Drapion could be a decent choice (remember Paul's one?). Or Salamence (even if he doesn't have one in BW. But hey, Game Bianca doesn't have Escavalier and Minccino).
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post

- Electro Ball
    - Hydro Pump
    - Shadow Ball
    - Charge Beam
    A Rotom is in the merchandise apparently, so I could see TP being the owners of one
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

A Rotom is in the merchandise apparently, so I could see TP being the owners of one
    it is? awsomesauce. Hopefully someone in plasma does own it and it gets a decent battle against somebody

I hope it does appear. Rotom appeared only once in the anime and I think it deserves a decent battle.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Drapion Or Salamence
    You mean like the same 2 Pokémon Hunter J had? I'd want more variety.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    You mean like the same 2 Pokémon Hunter J had? I'd want more variety.
    Problem is that Ghetsis's teams don't have much variety:

Cofagrigus: well, that would be good, especially if it shows its ability Mummy.

Bouffalant: I can't see that. It reminds Alder's Bouffalant.

Seismitoad: well, maybe.

Bisharp: this too, maybe.

Elektross: I think we've seen enough Elektross (Emmet and the League one come to my mind).

Hydreigon: I hope not. Wild, Shannon and Cameron.

Drapion: it has shown to be a strong species in the anime, so why not? But yeah, J and Paul already featured the species.

Toxicroak: um, didn't Saturn have one?

There aren't many choices that can stand the strength of Charizard or Dragonite.

Unless... what about a Tyranitar? It's a Dark-type, appears in the BW2 Pokedex, can use STAB moves against the dragons and has high defenses. That could be a great candidate.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

He can use Kyurem.

Problem is that Ghetsis's teams don't have much variety:

Cofagrigus: well, that would be good, especially if it shows its ability Mummy.

Seismitoad: well, maybe.

Bisharp: this too, maybe.

Elektross: I think we've seen enough Elektross (Emmet and the League one come to my mind).

Unless... what about a Tyranitar? It's a Dark-type, appears in the BW2 Pokedex, can use STAB moves against the dragons and has high defenses. That could be a great candidate.
    I can see all of these working if they want variety. Then again, who knows if Ghetsis will even have a Pokémon other than Reshiram? He may have Colress and Angie battle with their Pokémon while he uses Reshiram.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    He can use Kyurem.
    Kyurem would be perfect. Imagine it fusing with Reshiram and Ash and Iris having to resort on Zekrom, Charizard and Dragonite to beat it... *mentally pictures the scene*

I can see all of these working if they want variety. Then again, who knows if Ghetsis will even have a Pokémon other than Reshiram? He may have Colress and Angie battle with their Pokémon while he uses Reshiram.
    In all honesty, I thought about this possibility too and IMO is the most likely option. But if he used a Pokemon, what Pokemon would he and/or Team Plasma use (excluding Reshiram) to face Charizard, Dragonite, Pikachu and Krookodile? That's what the other user asked.
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 25th February 2013 at 9:34 PM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Kyurem would be perfect. Imagine it fusing with Reshiram and Ash and Iris having to resort on Zekrom, Charizard and Dragonite to beat it... *mentally pictures the scene*
    Actually it would be even more epic if White Kyurem beats Zekrom and fuses with it to become the original dragon, but with Zekrom now a part of Kyurem, it stops fighting because it now has truth and ideals. Plus it balances the two out. Reshiram sees Ash and co as weak and worthy of being destroyed(so true..) while Zekrom believes they have potential(maybe)
    Last edited by LizardonX; 25th February 2013 at 9:38 PM.

I want to see Ghetsis using Kyurem but who knows at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Actually it would be even more epic if White Kyurem beats Zekrom and fuses with it to become the original dragon, but with Zekrom now a part of Kyurem, it stops fighting because it now has truth and ideals.
    It could work, especially if they introduce the Original Dragon in the 6th Gen. But I doubt they will try something like that.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

It could work, especially if they introduce the Original Dragon in the 6th Gen. But I doubt they will try something like that.
    I wish they would. I always wanted to see what the original dragon looks like but yeah, it does seem unlikely at this point.

Braviary had three appearances in a short amount of time, while Eelektross was used by Emmet, I think it still has a good chance of appearing. It hasn't had a major role since, and even then it was sharing a role with Chandelure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninfia View Post
    Braviary had three appearances in a short amount of time, while Eelektross was used by Emmet, I think it still has a good chance of appearing. It hasn't had a major role since, and even then it was sharing a role with Chandelure.
    I think people on here want eelektrik to show up more just for the princicple of the matter.

Ghetsis brings in an Eelektrik and forces it to evolve with a Thunderstone? :P

I want to see Ghetsis using Kyurem but who knows at this point?
    I want that to happen the most. And I think he does have a chance of using different Pokemon other than Hydreigon. Like how Alder's strongest Pokemon is Volcarona in-game, yet he uses a Bouffalant in the anime.

whats wrong with another hydregion? they are cool

Page 552 of 694 FirstFirst ... 452502542548549550551552553554555556562602652 ... LastLast