Page 552 of 694 FirstFirst ... 452502542548549550551552553554555556562602652 ... LastLast
Results 13,776 to 13,800 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

  1. #13776
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Just like the Leavanny and Palpitoad before it were Ash's?
    Yeah, but that was before we knew what the episodes were about. All the episodes know are focusing TP plans.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong



  2. #13777
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Yeah, but that was before we knew what the episodes were about. All the episodes know are focusing TP plans.
    So? it could be a controlled pokemon or wild. or just have a 3 second appearance in a pokemon centre or something.

  3. #13778
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Yeah, but that was before we knew what the episodes were about. All the episodes know are focusing TP plans.
    It probably will be Iris's, but don't just automatically assume it is (though I'm the last person who should say this as I haven't been right lately)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  4. #13779
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    do people think Colress & will have any pokemon?

    I wouldn't mind seeing them with any of the following

    Ghetsis


    - X-scissor
    - Cross Poison
    - Night Slash
    - Venoshock


    - Poison Jab
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Cross Chop
    - Rock Tomb


    - Ominous Wind
    - Disable
    - Dark Pulse
    - Shadow Ball



    Colress


    - Magnet Bomb
    - Mirror Shot
    - Zap Cannon
    - Lock On


    - Zen headbutt
    - Psybeam
    - Energy Ball
    - Recover


    - Electro Ball
    - Hydro Pump
    - Shadow Ball
    - Charge Beam

  5. #13780
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,597

    Default

    Good movesets you have there Ace. I do think they'll have Pokemon, but I fear they only have one Pokemon revealed. Ghetsis will probably Hydreigon to battle Charizard air borne. With Colress, Magnezone probably.

  6. #13781
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    I can't see them each have three Pokemon. Colress probably will send out Magnezone just for a quick battle. For Ghetsis, I really don't want to see another Hydreigon. Cofagrigus will be great so it will get a good battle and screentime.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong



  7. #13782
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I can't see them each have three Pokemon. Colress probably will send out Magnezone just for a quick battle. For Ghetsis, I really don't want to see another Hydreigon. Cofagrigus will be great so it will get a good battle and screentime.
    Well, it needs to be something.. With Charizard, Pikachu, Dragonite and to a lesser extent, Krookodile on the cast, TP has to bring SOMETHING big in order to defeat the twerps, yes, aside from Reshiram.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  8. #13783
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    3,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Well, it needs to be something.. With Charizard, Pikachu, Dragonite and to a lesser extent, Krookodile on the cast, TP has to bring SOMETHING big in order to defeat the twerps, yes, aside from Reshiram.
    What about Kyurem? :P

    Drapion could be a decent choice (remember Paul's one?). Or Salamence (even if he doesn't have one in BW. But hey, Game Bianca doesn't have Escavalier and Minccino).
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  9. #13784
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post


    - Electro Ball
    - Hydro Pump
    - Shadow Ball
    - Charge Beam
    A Rotom is in the merchandise apparently, so I could see TP being the owners of one
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  10. #13785
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    A Rotom is in the merchandise apparently, so I could see TP being the owners of one
    it is? awsomesauce. Hopefully someone in plasma does own it and it gets a decent battle against somebody

  11. #13786
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    A Rotom is in the merchandise apparently, so I could see TP being the owners of one
    I hope it does appear. Rotom appeared only once in the anime and I think it deserves a decent battle.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong



  12. #13787
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Drapion Or Salamence
    You mean like the same 2 Pokémon Hunter J had? I'd want more variety.

  13. #13788
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    3,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    You mean like the same 2 Pokémon Hunter J had? I'd want more variety.
    Problem is that Ghetsis's teams don't have much variety:

    Cofagrigus: well, that would be good, especially if it shows its ability Mummy.

    Bouffalant: I can't see that. It reminds Alder's Bouffalant.

    Seismitoad: well, maybe.

    Bisharp: this too, maybe.

    Elektross: I think we've seen enough Elektross (Emmet and the League one come to my mind).

    Hydreigon: I hope not. Wild, Shannon and Cameron.

    Drapion: it has shown to be a strong species in the anime, so why not? But yeah, J and Paul already featured the species.

    Toxicroak: um, didn't Saturn have one?

    There aren't many choices that can stand the strength of Charizard or Dragonite.

    Unless... what about a Tyranitar? It's a Dark-type, appears in the BW2 Pokedex, can use STAB moves against the dragons and has high defenses. That could be a great candidate.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  14. #13789
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,187

    Default

    He can use Kyurem.

  15. #13790
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Problem is that Ghetsis's teams don't have much variety:

    Cofagrigus: well, that would be good, especially if it shows its ability Mummy.


    Seismitoad: well, maybe.

    Bisharp: this too, maybe.

    Elektross: I think we've seen enough Elektross (Emmet and the League one come to my mind).


    Unless... what about a Tyranitar? It's a Dark-type, appears in the BW2 Pokedex, can use STAB moves against the dragons and has high defenses. That could be a great candidate.
    I can see all of these working if they want variety. Then again, who knows if Ghetsis will even have a Pokémon other than Reshiram? He may have Colress and Angie battle with their Pokémon while he uses Reshiram.

  16. #13791
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    3,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    He can use Kyurem.
    Kyurem would be perfect. Imagine it fusing with Reshiram and Ash and Iris having to resort on Zekrom, Charizard and Dragonite to beat it... *mentally pictures the scene*

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I can see all of these working if they want variety. Then again, who knows if Ghetsis will even have a Pokémon other than Reshiram? He may have Colress and Angie battle with their Pokémon while he uses Reshiram.
    In all honesty, I thought about this possibility too and IMO is the most likely option. But if he used a Pokemon, what Pokemon would he and/or Team Plasma use (excluding Reshiram) to face Charizard, Dragonite, Pikachu and Krookodile? That's what the other user asked.
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 25th February 2013 at 9:34 PM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  17. #13792
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Kyurem would be perfect. Imagine it fusing with Reshiram and Ash and Iris having to resort on Zekrom, Charizard and Dragonite to beat it... *mentally pictures the scene*
    Actually it would be even more epic if White Kyurem beats Zekrom and fuses with it to become the original dragon, but with Zekrom now a part of Kyurem, it stops fighting because it now has truth and ideals. Plus it balances the two out. Reshiram sees Ash and co as weak and worthy of being destroyed(so true..) while Zekrom believes they have potential(maybe)
    Last edited by LizardonX; 25th February 2013 at 9:38 PM.

  18. #13793
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,963

    Default

    I want to see Ghetsis using Kyurem but who knows at this point?

  19. #13794
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    3,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Actually it would be even more epic if White Kyurem beats Zekrom and fuses with it to become the original dragon, but with Zekrom now a part of Kyurem, it stops fighting because it now has truth and ideals.
    It could work, especially if they introduce the Original Dragon in the 6th Gen. But I doubt they will try something like that.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  20. #13795
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    It could work, especially if they introduce the Original Dragon in the 6th Gen. But I doubt they will try something like that.
    I wish they would. I always wanted to see what the original dragon looks like but yeah, it does seem unlikely at this point.

  21. #13796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Elektross: I think we've seen enough Elektross (Emmet and the League one come to my mind).
    Braviary had three appearances in a short amount of time, while Eelektross was used by Emmet, I think it still has a good chance of appearing. It hasn't had a major role since, and even then it was sharing a role with Chandelure.

  22. #13797
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninfia View Post
    Braviary had three appearances in a short amount of time, while Eelektross was used by Emmet, I think it still has a good chance of appearing. It hasn't had a major role since, and even then it was sharing a role with Chandelure.
    I think people on here want eelektrik to show up more just for the princicple of the matter.

  23. #13798

    Default

    Ghetsis brings in an Eelektrik and forces it to evolve with a Thunderstone? :P

  24. #13799
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I want to see Ghetsis using Kyurem but who knows at this point?
    I want that to happen the most. And I think he does have a chance of using different Pokemon other than Hydreigon. Like how Alder's strongest Pokemon is Volcarona in-game, yet he uses a Bouffalant in the anime.

  25. #13800
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    592

    Default

    whats wrong with another hydregion? they are cool

Page 552 of 694 FirstFirst ... 452502542548549550551552553554555556562602652 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •