Page 570 of 694 FirstFirst ... 470520560566567568569570571572573574580620670 ... LastLast
Results 14,226 to 14,250 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    As much as I love Kasumi, I can't help but agree that it really didn't do much. xD At least it got one win, but that was against James' Victreebel, yet another Pokemon I like that got treated badly. D:
    ya it was poorly treated >..< i wish totodile did more to.. hes my favorite water starter next to oshawott

Misty had a goldeen?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Misty had a goldeen?
    i thought she only had a corsola and psyduck?

Agreed on Totodile, I do wish he had more wins. At least he got the Whirl Cup.
    Misty had a goldeen?
    It's worst than I thought! D:

Agreed on Totodile, I do wish he had more wins. At least he got the Whirl Cup.
    still remember the battle against kingdra haha so awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Didn't stop Squirtle from taking over in Johto in the beginning and near the end :P Poor Totodile is the least developed Water starter (which is pretty sad given Brock's Marshtomp)
    Still it has better wins then Squirtle or Oshawott in their own run, Kindra, Charizard, Sneasel(who didn't have an evolution at the time) are pretty good wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Still it has better wins then Squirtle or Oshawott in their own run, Kindra, Charizard, Sneasel(who didn't have an evolution at the time) are pretty good wins.
    I feel like as Totodile wins were more like 'comic relief/slap stick humor wins' though. With biting and dancing. Like the battle against Kingdra, I wouldn't call that a serious battle, he bit on Kingdra's mouth so that it'd would blow up. That's typical slapstick humor and that was basically what Totodile was doing almost all the time. Also vs. Sneasel again with the biting and dancing. I feel like we've never seen Totodile in a serious battle before with him winning. A battle like for example Oshawott vs. Clay's Krokorok. Oshawott also brings a lot of comic relief and has those slapstick battles at times, but also has a lot of more serious battles.

Another pokemon who did that to a lesser extent was Gible in his battles vs. Shuckle and Dusknoir, but Gible got some serious battles to for example against Darkrai.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    I feel like as Totodile wins were more like 'comic relief/slap stick humor wins' though. With biting and dancing. Like the battle against Kingdra, I wouldn't call that a serious battle, he bit on Kingdra's mouth so that it'd would blow up. That's typical slapstick humor and that was basically what Totodile was doing almost all the time. Also vs. Sneasel again with the biting and dancing. I feel like we've never seen Totodile in a serious battle before with him winning. A battle like for example Oshawott vs. Clay's Krokorok. Oshawott also brings a lot of comic relief and has those slapstick battles at times, but also has a lot of more serious battles.

Another pokemon who did that to a lesser extent was Gible in his battles vs. Shuckle and Dusknoir, but Gible got some serious battles to for example against Darkrai.
    At the end of the day though, a wins a win... you cannot make excepts to winning, specifically vs Kingdra, because it was still a serious tournament
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

So why is Bianca's win over trip legit?

Haven't we gotten wins like that before in the past?

She turned out to be a very good trainer.

Which in turn worsened Trip's overall character. If he was Paul, you bet Bianca would have nightmares with Ursaring. Dear god, that thing was a monster.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Haven't we gotten wins like that before in the past?
    It's in the same boat of using a Pokemons anatomy against them

I see.

If a Pokemon wins a battle, it's a win, if it loses it loses. I'm not going to sugarcoat it in any type of way.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    atleast no water pokemon will be as bad as mistys goldeen
    You're forgetting Misty's Horsea. It didn't even have a water move.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    You're forgetting Misty's Horsea. It didn't even have a water move.
    He knew Bubble.

A win is a win.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Honestly guys, Totodile wasn't made to battle lol, he was made for dancing waits for the episode when Ash releases him/puts into training to become a professional dancer
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    A win is a win.
    I was using that to justify totodile's wins -.-

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Honestly guys, Totodile wasn't made to battle lol, he was made for dancing waits for the episode when Ash releases him/puts into training to become a professional dancer
    I know you are joking but it would not surprise me if that happened.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I know you are joking but it would not surprise me if that happened.
    I honestly wouldn't mind it lol. At least it would stop the Croconaw/Gabite speculation.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I honestly wouldn't mind it lol. At least it would stop the Croconaw/Gabite speculation.
    Hey hey hey. I was one of those. I still want it.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Hey hey hey. I was one of those. I still want it.
    Well though

You know I'm not the biggest fan of Totodile. It's cute and all but doesn't really do much :/....

Well though

You know I'm not the biggest fan of Totodile. It's cute and all but doesn't really do much :/....
    It beat a kingdra and charizard. What more do you want. Him to beat Mewtwo?

It beat a kingdra and charizard. What more do you want. Him to beat Mewtwo?
    Lol I mean consistently.

Funny or not, he beat strong pokemon, they didn't lose because they were laughing, they lost because they got Koed, I'm basicly defending Totodile not bashing the others, actually Oshawott is fine till Clay gym hasn't really gotten wins since then, Squirtle got some pretty bad treatment though.

Like Joltik said a win is a win.

He ws a character in the era were battling was all there is, not being cute, or contests, or musicals or pokeathlons, battling and battling only, like they would care to have it appear to get released and if they did remember it just to release it, thats a big FU to old fans.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 10th March 2013 at 11:21 AM.

Page 570 of 694 FirstFirst ... 470520560566567568569570571572573574580620670 ... LastLast