Page 593 of 694 FirstFirst ... 493543583589590591592593594595596597603643693 ... LastLast
Results 14,801 to 14,825 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    I'm thinking Iris may get a Horsea. Our heroes are going to Kanto, and besides Dratini line, which Iris already has the final evo of, there is no Kanto-Dex dragon types. However, Seadra gained a Water/Dragon evolution, meaning that I'm very hopeful for this.
    Sadly, it would be just like Misty's Horsea and Goldeen. Only useful in the water. And even though the OS gang were at the Orange Islands, Goldeen still didn't appear much. But, they could change that. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Sadly, it would be just like Misty's Horsea and Goldeen. Only useful in the water. And even though the OS gang were at the Orange Islands, Goldeen still didn't appear much. But, they could change that. :/
    They need to transport a small pool everywhere for those fish Pokemon to appear more.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    They need to transport a small pool everywhere for those fish Pokemon to appear more.
    This is probably why Dento's Basculin got released in that one episode.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Horsea could always pull a Stunfisk and "fly" using its wings/fins.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Now that would be something to see.

Now that would be something to see.
    Screw Horsea! Bring me a Gyarados!

Screw Horsea! Bring me a Gyarados!
    Nu ]:<!!

Don't take away Misty's pwner lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    I'm thinking Iris may get a Horsea. Our heroes are going to Kanto, and besides Dratini line, which Iris already has the final evo of, there is no Kanto-Dex dragon types. However, Seadra gained a Water/Dragon evolution, meaning that I'm very hopeful for this.
    What would be the point in Iris catching yet another Pokemon when we know she's due to leave soon? She may come back at some point in the next saga, but that could be years from now when most people probably won't even remember or care about her Pokemon with the exception of Axew and maybe Dragonite. I think Iris just needs to evolve Axew so she can exit the main cast with grace.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    What would be the point in Iris catching yet another Pokemon when we know she's due to leave soon?
    The same reason May's Combusken evolved in AG191, and Brock's Happiny evolved in DP190.

Development.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    This is probably why Dento's Basculin got released in that one episode.
    All fish Pokemon need to learn from the games or Stunfisk :P

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Not sure how that's possible since Horsea only has one wing/fin thing on it's back. Seadra has two wing things though
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    All fish Pokemon need to learn from the games or Stunfisk :P

Not sure how that's possible since Horsea only has one wing/fin thing on it's back. Seadra has two wing things though
    Lol true. Although he could of just learned Aqua Jet, or used Aqua Tail as a kind of spring.

Lol true. Although he could of just learned Aqua Jet, or used Aqua Tail as a kind of spring.
    Talking more about just being on land itself. Basculin did have Water Gun...could have just been used for long range based battle.
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Talking more about just being on land itself. Basculin did have Water Gun...could have just been used for long range based battle.
    That's what I mean, he could of used Aqua Jet to easily get around.

That's what I mean, he could of used Aqua Jet to easily get around.
    That's a bit tedious don't you think

That's a bit tedious don't you think
    Meh, Mijumaru used it to cross a whole lake lol.

I mean it's not like he would be out that much outside of battle anyways.

pokemon.co.jp Merchandise Friday update:
    Pokemon Center Pikachu

Pokemon food with Pikachu, Oshawott, Tepig, Snivy, Emolga and Victini

The Genesect poster of Amazon.

Pokemo0n Kids Attack Version with Charmander in the cover

A water, ground, grass background with a picnic with the Pokemon PIkachu, Oshawott, Tympole, Cubchoo, Tepig, Litwick, Snivy, Whismicott, Lilligant.

Three mini places with Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Emolga, Vanillite and Sewaddle.

A Football balloon with Pikachu, the Unopva base form starters, Minccino, Emolga, Eevee, Audino, Shaymin?, Axew, and possibly more.

PIkachu T-shirt

Three N posters with Reshiram, Zorua and Darmanitan.

Various notes:
    No Piplup in this merchandise: Makes sense because his trainer is anywhere in the upcoming 4 months.

The writers don't want to evolve Oshawott and Snivy by any means. Tepig evoilved because the league, nothing more. The writers aren't hurting the marketing companiues by evolving the starters. In AG and DP happened because the remakes but BW neither has remakes and the franchise (most probably) kack money.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 29th March 2013 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    The same reason May's Combusken evolved in AG191, and Brock's Happiny evolved in DP190.

Development.
    So evolve her Axew, you know, the point of her character and goal she was SUPPOSED to be working towards.

She got Axew at the start of BW and was supposed to train him into a powerful Pokemon and unlock his potential. Instead she shafted him for Exadrill, then got a cheap shortcut by being given a Dragonite (she didn't even catch it properly)
    We're nearing the end and Axew is still the weakest member and only use is to get lost and rescued, making Iris one of the biggest failures in terms of goal accomplishments for travel companions (Misty caught a lot of water Pokemon, May&Dawn entered Grand Festivals), all she's done is been given shortcuts and unearned wins and skipped over any actual development and failed to properly capture of train any dragon types (one is still a weak baby and the other was at full power before getting captured).

So if they are going to do anything to her team, have her start training Axew into a compentent Fraxure instead of another capture. Giving her a Dratini and having it go the Mamoswine route of quick evolutions would have been better, because at least then she would have trained a Dragon and unleashed its potential. Right now she has 1 very weak baby dragon and one that was already fully trained before she got it (making it a cheap quick powerup like Togekiss was)

pokemon i want ash to capture is an eevee sableye gothorita or riolu
    iris i only see her getting one pokemon i hope its lairon
    cilan i think he should get purrloin just to get over his fear

ash's scraggy and iris's axew evolving in the last episodes
    i dont think any other pokemon will evolve

Quote Originally Posted by PAndrews View Post
    So evolve her Axew, you know, the point of her character and goal she was SUPPOSED to be working towards.
    What the hell?

I WANT Axew to evolve, that's why I defended the short time he could evolve in. Make sure you read the conversation and who's talking about what before commenting next time.

not necessarily .All they have tto do is got to the battle clubs and let it have a swim.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    pokemon.co.jp Merchandise Friday update:
    Pokemon Center Pikachu

Pokemon food with Pikachu, Oshawott, Tepig, Snivy, Emolga and Victini

The Genesect poster of Amazon.

Pokemo0n Kids Attack Version with Charmander in the cover

A water, ground, grass background with a picnic with the Pokemon PIkachu, Oshawott, Tympole, Cubchoo, Tepig, Litwick, Snivy, Whismicott, Lilligant.

Three mini places with Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Emolga, Vanillite and Sewaddle.

A Football balloon with Pikachu, the Unopva base form starters, Minccino, Emolga, Eevee, Audino, Shaymin?, Axew, and possibly more.

PIkachu T-shirt

Three N posters with Reshiram, Zorua and Darmanitan.

Various notes:
    No Piplup in this merchandise: Makes sense because his trainer is anywhere in the upcoming 4 months.

The writers don't want to evolve Oshawott and Snivy by any means. Tepig evoilved because the league, nothing more. The writers aren't hurting the marketing companiues by evolving the starters. In AG and DP happened because the remakes but BW neither has remakes and the franchise (most probably) kack money.
    Looks like Victini could get his first Anime appearance.
    I would say Litwick is Ash's but Charizard is his second fire type team member. Maybe Cilan can get one of those grass types

Iris better gets 2 more dragons by the end of BW. Heck, from what I've seen so far, even just a last capture will do. I really hope she doesn't continue into XY, but just my preference. If she's leaving though, she should leave with a full team, like May, Dawn and Misty.

Also, why is Horsea the only possibility for her dragon capture? It's not like the writers are restricted to kanto-only dragons. She might get a Swablu (easy to train and a 2-stage evo) and the Shiny Druddigon from the Clair episode. I hope she evolves her Axew, too, by the end of BW.

So her team would look like
    Fraxure/Excadrill/Emolga/Dragonite/Druddigon/Altaria

Doesn't look that bad. Emolga and Excadrill felt out of place, but I guess it can't be helped. Please, just get two more captures for Iris. I beg you, writers. End BW off in a good note.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

It begins. For reals this time. All of these are for July:

Firstly these swings which contain:
    1-Mewtwo
    2-Genesect
    3-Red Genesect
    4-Pikachu
    5-Eevee
    6-Sylveon

Then there is this Zukan set for the movie:
    1-Mewtwo
    2-Red Genesect
    3-Eevee/Falreon/Umbreon
    4-Jolteon/Leafeon/Glaceon
    5-Sylveon/Espeon/Vaporeon

Eevee and Friends keychains featuring:
    1-Pikachu
    2-Eevee
    3-Oshawott
    4-Pansage
    5-Sylveon
    6-Axew

3DS accessories:
        Spoiler:- 3DS:

Edit: 6th Magnet set for May. Currently we know that it features Eevee, Meowth, Pikachu, Oshawott, Snivy, Dragonite and a Pokéball.

Edit 2: I doubt this went unnoticed(especially considering this poster was around a month ago), but in case it did, here are the contents of June Battle Piece Stickers for the Movie 16. And of course the mirror link.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 1st April 2013 at 5:14 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Iris better gets 2 more dragons by the end of BW. Heck, from what I've seen so far, even just a last capture will do. I really hope she doesn't continue into XY, but just my preference. If she's leaving though, she should leave with a full team, like May, Dawn and Misty.

Also, why is Horsea the only possibility for her dragon capture? It's not like the writers are restricted to kanto-only dragons. She might get a Swablu (easy to train and a 2-stage evo) and the Shiny Druddigon from the Clair episode. I hope she evolves her Axew, too, by the end of BW.

So her team would look like
    Fraxure/Excadrill/Emolga/Dragonite/Druddigon/Altaria

Doesn't look that bad. Emolga and Excadrill felt out of place, but I guess it can't be helped. Please, just get two more captures for Iris. I beg you, writers. End BW off in a good note.
    Well horsea isnt a dragon, and its final form dragon evolution is johto, which would fit iris leaving with clair to johto. And it's extremely unlikely she gets one more capture in, like about 15-20 episodes. Two wouldn't even be possible.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Well horsea isnt a dragon, and its final form dragon evolution is johto, which would fit iris leaving with clair to johto. And it's extremely unlikely she gets one more capture in, like about 15-20 episodes. Two wouldn't even be possible.
    Two captures is possible, even though I wouldn't recommend it. Ash caught his Kanto starters three episodes in a row...
    Last edited by OnceUponATime; 2nd April 2013 at 1:08 AM.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Page 593 of 694 FirstFirst ... 493543583589590591592593594595596597603643693 ... LastLast