Page 594 of 694 FirstFirst ... 494544584590591592593594595596597598604644 ... LastLast
Results 14,826 to 14,850 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    It begins. For reals this time. All of these are for July:

Firstly these swings which contain:
    1-Mewtwo
    2-Genesect
    3-Red Genesect
    4-Pikachu
    5-Eevee
    6-Sylveon

Then there is this Zukan set for the movie:
    1-Mewtwo
    2-Red Genesect
    3-Eevee/Falreon/Umbreon
    4-Jolteon/Leafeon/Glaceon
    5-Sylveon/Espeon/Vaporeon

Eevee and Friends keychains featuring:
    1-Pikachu
    2-Eevee
    3-Oshawott
    4-Pansage
    5-Sylveon
    6-Axew

3DS accessories:
        Spoiler:- 3DS:

Edit: 6th Magnet set for May. Currently we know that it features Eevee, Meowth, Pikachu, Oshawott, Snivy, Dragonite and a Pokéball.

Edit 2: I doubt this went unnoticed(especially considering this poster was around a month ago), but in case it did, here are the contents of June Battle Piece Stickers for the Movie 16. And of course the mirror link.
    Well this should end the Oshawott/Axew evolving debate for now anyway
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Well this should end the Oshawott/Axew evolving debate for now anyway
    I don't see how unless you really believe they're going to stop with the Oshawott merchandise just because Ash's Oshawott has evolved.

Or that you continue to believe the movie takes place during DA.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I don't see how unless you really believe they're going to stop with the Oshawott merchandise just because Ash's Oshawott has evolved.

You'll get me with Palpitoad and Stunfisk, but name the last time before that where merchandise spoiled the opposite of what would happen?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

You'll get me with Palpitoad and Stunfisk, but name the last time before that where merchandise spoiled the opposite of what would happen?
    Could you clarify, because I'm not sure what you're talking about, you're being too vague.

It seems quite clear than this merchandise is more linked to the Genesect movie than the Best Wishes series.

We've already had information that Oshawott is linked to the Genesect movie, even if we could argue that it could be a Dewott, and they aren't spoiling it, and this confirms that Dewott isn't in the movie, it still isn't definitive of anything that happens in the series.

UNLESS we have information about Oshawott after the supposed Scalchop episode, or maybe something REALLY recent that proves that nothing is happening to Oshawott until after the movie, we are still nowhere done with speculation about Oshawott, and no amount of merchandise is going to prove it.

Because again, there's still going to be tons of Oshawott merchandise being sold even if Oshawott does evolve soon, and it's not really at all related to Best Wishes series.

I am concerned though they did drop Charizard merchandise mysteriously, neither is Pignite. Just Oshawott, and Snivy are listed for apparently Ash's Pokemon (and no, Pikachu never counts. I don't know what's going on with merchandise, but my point is simple, the merchandise proves nothing, it's not going to stop speculation, especially when one of the arguments is that the movie takes place during Episode N, of course Oshawott is going to be listed in the merchandise for the movie. It's still an Oshawott until DA.

Nothing is evolving in Episode N.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I remember something when the movie's first details were out saying that the movie would be canon to the series... or I read whatever it said wrong 0_o
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by shelldude400 View Post
    I remember something when the movie's first details were out saying that the movie would be canon to the series... or I read whatever it said wrong 0_o
    You're getting it mixed up. The movie has been 'tied' to the animé. Those ties being 'Project G'.. Considering how we had the 'tie-in'-episode already, it is obvious that an event alluded to in the animé, may have an effect on the movie.

However, this doesn't mean the movie is canon. It will be canon if it refers back to those events specifically.

In all honesty though, we only got to see the Genesect Army attack N's house, on their own accord, in a flashback. The only real thing that this does is showcase that the Genesect Army is out of Team Plasma's control and running wild. Considering how Ash hasn't meet them yet, nor will N or Team Plasma play a role in the movie, the only real thing that ties the animé and the movie will be that the Genesect Army will have appeared in both, and that the movie could well be understood without having to have seen BWn11. All being very similar to the first movie though, eventhough none of the cast members would have seen Genesect prior to the movie, whereas with Mewtwo, that was in fact the case: Team Rocket, Gary, Ash being told of the pokemon with such strength.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

All of the upcoming merchandise looks to be tied to the upcoming movie. So in the Anime, evolution speculation still can't be ruled out.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    All of the upcoming merchandise looks to be tied to the upcoming movie. So in the Anime, evolution speculation still can't be ruled out.
    Sure it can, the magnet set (which has nothing to do with the movie) is set to be released in May, so unless people believe Oshawott vs Dewott happens in June, that about settles this. Seriously though, what's the big deal guys...it's not like evolution saves anything at this point, other then maybe a shred of development

Sure it can, the magnet set (which has nothing to do with the movie) is set to be released in May, so unless people believe Oshawott vs Dewott happens in June, that about settles this. Seriously though, what's the big deal guys...it's not like evolution saves anything at this point, other then maybe a shred of development
    that dosn't settle it the set could be a marketing throwback given that the new island is a just filler are they could get away with evolving whatever they want as they will soon start to prepare for new marketing.But let's say for the sake of argument this magnet set proves that oshawott won't evolve.Ash still has other pokemon that could evolve. As for why it matters wel even a bad evo episode it's ususally more interesting then a bad filler that provides nothing.

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Is the movie confirmed to be in Unova though?

Lucario! I hope it is Ash's so he gets a steel but it's probably Cameron's or Cynthia's.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Lucario! I hope it is Ash's so he gets a steel but it's probably Cameron's or Cynthia's.
    Or it's just something random like everything else has been lately

Or it's just something random like everything else has been lately
    Unless it's a poster, it's not happening.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Ness - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    You want everyone to capture everything, Lucario is just there because its popular and its going to be promoted till the end of the arc now, they started the Eevee and Lucario promotion and they are just running with it since its probably selling.

Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 5th April 2013 at 12:55 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

It does seem like there is only one team change for Ash.

Season 2- Krookodile
    Episode N- Charizard
    Da- ???

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post

Season 2- Krookodile
    Episode N- Charizard
    Da- ???
    Why not DA- Butterfree? If it is his Butterfree, think of it staying and going back to Oak whenever the hype is done.

Season 2- Krookodile
    Episode N- Charizard
    Da- ???
    Typhlosion :X(yay!)

Still actually hoping a Tyhplosion appears in an episode and the toy isn't related to that cup that is being promoted with the Johto final forms since Meganium and Feraligatr didn't get a toy in the set, I'm hoping no, we don't know where Salamence appears yet either.

Season 2- Krookodile
    Episode N- Charizard
    Da- ???
    Seismitoad....kidding.

Realistically I think scraggy should and will evolve, just because it hatching out of the egg and it seems like it has been leading up to that.
    Last edited by yuoke; 5th April 2013 at 1:12 PM.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Season 2- Krookodile
    Episode N- Charizard
    Da- ???
    Hopefully a water type evolves. I'd like Croconaw or Seismitoad to happen but I wouldn't mind Dewott

Season 2- Krookodile
    Episode N- Charizard
    Da- ???
    I'm still personally hoping it ends up being Sableye, despite some evidence now pointing against that.

Quote Originally Posted by rootsofjustice View Post
    I'm still personally hoping it ends up being Sableye, despite some evidence now pointing against that.
    It was said that the sabeleye in the movie would be a movie character only, so it's very unlikely.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Btw Bandai finally posted the April Reshiram set, Yusuf already posted it some weeks ago but this one has better quality.

http://www.bandai.co.jp/candy/produc...02804.html#top

Basicly we already know where everything is going to appear or appeared already besides Salamence and Typhlosion, I'm assuming they will both be in the first DA episode.

Beedrill was shown appear in DA already, the others have already appeared in the anime, besides Zekrom which I'm assuming will either appear or get mentioned eventually in the climax, Arceus is the monthly legendary promotion they have been doing.

Allright I luv all the cool toys especially the Rotom stuff that are gonna be released soon but I don't see what the point is of showing us those toys I mean yeah many of those Pokemon are confirmed to appear in the show or the movie soon but why bother posting that stuff when we all ready know all about that?? It just seems like advertising and I'm not sure what else to make of that..

Page 594 of 694 FirstFirst ... 494544584590591592593594595596597598604644 ... LastLast