Page 605 of 694 FirstFirst ... 505555595601602603604605606607608609615655 ... LastLast
Results 15,101 to 15,125 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Eww, just no. Dunsparce is useless in battle lol.
    True, except when it gets a 6th gen evolution that's not so useless in battle right? It could be Aipom 2.0. #TeamDunsparce lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Ash should catch a Burmy imho
    I'd rather he catch a Mothim. Butterfree 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    True, except when it gets a 6th gen evolution that's not so useless in battle right? It could be Aipom 2.0. #TeamDunsparce lol.
    Not unless it gets a type change lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Dunsparce should become Normal/Dragon but that's a conversation for another time. I would much rather prefer Ash to get Butterfree than a Dunsparce.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Dunsparce should become Normal/Dragon but that's a conversation for another time. I would much rather prefer Ash to get Butterfree than a Dunsparce.
    I thought he was saying Dento get's him lol??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I thought he was saying Dento get's him lol??
    He said Cilan or Ash

Hopefully Cilan gets his hands on a new pokemon during da. but at the very least I'm. hoping for a couple of moveset changes

- Solar Beam
    - Seed Bomb
    - Dig
    - Rock tomb/ bite

- Thunder
    - Mud Bomb
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Scald.

As for Ash I'm hoping for a few new moves for some pokemon (ideally oshawott and Scraggy) and an evolution or two (scraggy and bodlore for preference)

Not expecting anything for Iris, except maybe a new move for Axew

While I'm here gonna have a go at predicting clairs team

- Dragon Rush
    - Hurricane
    - Aqua Rail
    - Hyper Beam

- Twister
    - Hydro Pump
    - Brine
    - Icy Wind/ Ice Beam

- Bite
    - Dragon Rage
    - Thrash
    - Aqua Tail

- Dragon Claw
    - Dig
    - Take Down
    - Stone Edge

- Dragon Tail
    - Chip Away/Revenge
    - Night Slash
    - Outrage

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Hopefully Cilan gets his hands on a new pokemon during da. but at the very least I'm. hoping for a couple of moveset changes

- Solar Beam
    - Seed Bomb
    - Dig
    - Rock tomb/ bite

- Thunder
    - Mud Bomb
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Scald.

As for Ash I'm hoping for a few new moves for some pokemon (ideally oshawott and Scraggy) and an evolution or two (scraggy and bodlore for preference)

Not expecting anything for Iris, except maybe a new move for Axew

While I'm here gonna have a go at predicting clairs team

- Dragon Rush
    - Hurricane
    - Aqua Rail
    - Hyper Beam

- Twister
    - Hydro Pump
    - Brine
    - Icy Wind/ Ice Beam

- Bite
    - Dragon Rage
    - Thrash
    - Aqua Tail

- Dragon Claw
    - Dig
    - Take Down
    - Stone Edge

- Dragon Tail
    - Chip Away/Revenge
    - Night Slash
    - Outrage
    Do you think if Iris and Claire battle, that it will just be a one on one match?
    I'd love to finally see her in a full battle (4 vs 4 for Iris) in terms of battling.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    Do you think if Iris and Claire battle, that it will just be a one on one match?
    I'd love to finally see her in a full battle (4 vs 4 for Iris) in terms of battling.
    I would like to se her dragons figth, Axew needs a freaking figth before the show is over, he hasn't fough since Gollet I believe.

I'd like that, since it seems like Clair will be appearing more than once in Da! .

Emolga VS. Gyarados
    Axew VS. Druddigon/Kingdra
    Dragonite VS. Kingdra/Druddigon
    Excadrill VS. Dragonite

I'm also just gonna go out on a limb here and say I think that the Gible in the merchandise could belong to Clair.

Eww, just no. Dunsparce is useless in battle lol.
    No it's not mediocre yes but Paraflinch isn't anything to laugh at. And this is the anime so it's in game power means jack.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I'd like that, since it seems like Clair will be appearing more than once in Da! .

Emolga VS. Gyarados
    Excadrill VS. Dragonite

I'm also just gonna go out on a limb here and say I think that the Gible in the merchandise could belong to Clair.
    Clair doesn't need both Gible and shiny Druddigon, hell no.

She can have shiny Druddigon, Dragonite, Salamence, Kingdra, Gyarados.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Clair doesn't need both Gible and shiny Druddigon, hell no.

She can have shiny Druddigon, Dragonite, Salamence, Kingdra, Gyarados.
    Doesn't matter what you think she does or doesn't need, she could very well be the owner of the Gible in the merchandise.

Doesn't matter what you think she does or doesn't need, she could very well be the owner of the Gible in the merchandise.
    exactly. it's not that far fetched anyway, Gible in it's basic stage isn't all that high and mighty anyway, she could just be wandering around the decorola islands in search of new dragons, hence her shiny druddigon. it's not like our opinions will make up her team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

ideally it would be a two vs two.

Gible vs Axew - Axew
    Dragonite vs Axew - Dragonite
    Dragonite vs Dragonite - Clairs Dragonite.

that's why I'm predicting Clair with Gible. It's something that Axew could realistically beat

Although depending on how long Clairs around i could see other battles like Dragonite/Axew vs Shiny Druddigon

Emolga VS. Gyarados
    Excadrill VS. Dragonite

THIS. But, I do agree with one of the posters having Gible be with Claire to see Axew take it out, since it seems the most likely candidate for it to beat, but since this is the anime, it may stand a fighting change against Kingdra?

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

THIS. But, I do agree with one of the posters having Gible be with Claire to see Axew take it out, since it seems the most likely candidate for it to beat, but since this is the anime, it may stand a fighting change against Kingdra?
    Druddigon being a freshly caught and battling Axew and Kingdra being a water-bound Pokemon that Totodile managed to defeat at the Whirlcup. Of course Clair's Kingdra had both Noctowl and Pikachu battling in vain against it for different reasons, Pikachu's Electric moves not doing the job well against Dragon-type Pokemon and Noctowl simply not being up to scratch for it. Of course I could easily see Clair having a Dragonair/Dratini and Axew could beat that I guess.

Dragonair VS. Axew
    Dragonite VS. Excadrill(Because I don't wanna see two Dragonite face off against each other to be honest and Excadrill could use a nice win, he's dealt with Haxorus who definitely stronger than Clair's Dragonite imo.)
    Druddigon VS. Dragonite
    Emolga VS. Gyarados(Double advantage, done.)

Gible could still be Ash's. He could get Gible in his party so Clair can help teach him new moves.

Very poor argument.

Since this argument can be applied to everything about all the shows, video games, and movies, we watch.

Making these forums completely pointless.

"I speculate" "I think" "My opinion"

Doesn't matter what you speculate, think or what your opinion is.

Seriously, way to make everything pointless. I guess these forums should close down, so should everything even minutely related.

I guess we all have to be mindless robots. Oh well.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Very poor argument.

Since this argument can be applied to everything about all the shows, video games, and movies, we watch.

Seriously, way to make everything pointless. I guess these forums should close down, so should everything even minutely related.

So I take it you want the Gible to be Ash's?

I honestly didn't even know that a Gible was going to appear soon; does anyone have the receipts? I'm just honestly curious as I haven't kept up with the latest information. I'm also curious about any other Pokemon that may appear in future episodes; especially Zorua since we saw a Pokemon that looked like it evolving in one of the episode previews.

Very poor argument.

There is nothing really poor about it, he is saying, weather we think she deserves it or not, it is a reality that the can give it to her, now do I think they will? no I think she will get the Druidigon and Dragonite as new pokemon and thats it.

Dragonite VS. Excadrill(Because I don't wanna see two Dragonite face off against each other to be honest Excadrill could use a nice win, he's dealt with Haxorus who definitely stronger than Clair's Dragonite imo.)
    We don't how strong Clair's Dragonite is. How are you coming to that conclusion? We haven't seen Clair battle in over 400 episodes. So obviously her Pokemon have gotten stronger since Ash battled them.

Anyway, Excadrill would be in almost the same exact position that Pikachu was against it. Having only two moves that would do damage at all. "Dig a hole" to avoid will only get it so far. Really, I see Dragonite getting a win. Excadrill has beaten two Plasma Pokemon already, if anything he might be a fall-guy.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 28th April 2013 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    So I take it you want the Gible to be Ash's?

I honestly didn't even know that a Gible was going to appear soon; does anyone have the receipts? I'm just honestly curious as I haven't kept up with the latest information. I'm also curious about any other Pokemon that may appear in future episodes; especially Zorua since we saw a Pokemon that looked like it evolving in one of the episode previews.
    I think a Gible appeared in a set of merchandise. There is still no confirmation, from what I know.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    We don't how strong Clair's Dragonite is. How are you coming to that conclusion? We haven't seen Clair battle in over 400 episodes. So obviously her Pokemon have gotten stronger since Ash battled them.
    While my reasoning probably doesn't suffice, Drayden just comes off as a stronger trainer to me than Clair did TBH.

Anyway, Excadrill would be in almost the same exact position that Pikachu was against it. Having only two moves that would do damage at all. "Dig a hole" to avoid will only get it so far. Really, I see Dragonite getting a win. Excadrill has beaten two Plasma Pokemon already, if anything he might be a fall-guy.
    I could see Drill Run working against Dragonite, don't see why Exca can't launch himself into the air and pile-drive Dragonite.

I find Clair slightly stronger than Drayden, to be honest (I always found her harder to beat than Drayden due to her Kingdra, but that's irrelevant). Her Dragonair was beast. It managed to go toe-to-toe with a rampaging Dragonite and gave a lot of problems to Charizard. If it really evolved into a Dragonite, I can imagine it being quite the powerhouse, together with Gyarados and Kingdra.

Also remember that she's Lance's cousin. Probably the Dragon Mastery is a family gift.

However, only time can tell.
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 29th April 2013 at 12:40 AM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Page 605 of 694 FirstFirst ... 505555595601602603604605606607608609615655 ... LastLast