Page 619 of 694 FirstFirst ... 519569609615616617618619620621622623629669 ... LastLast
Results 15,451 to 15,475 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Can't Dunsparce fly?
    well, no. However, with that being said, it is the only non flying pokemon to learn the move roost by leveling up. which, by the way, is incredibly weird.

Crobat and Gallade! the Ultimate Duo..... Crollade rock!

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Can't Dunsparce fly?
    a little bit. doubt it could fly from island to island but I suppose its possible for it to fly sneak onto the boat

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

A team change of any sort would be very welcome at this point
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure

Bastion's Current Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Buechs44 View Post
    A team change of any sort would be very welcome at this point
    With like maybe 10 episodes left?
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    With like maybe 10 episodes left?
    Yeah, Aipom had little more then that when it was caught as well.. So who cares?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Aipom had 11 episodes IIRC

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

I have pretty much given up on captures by this point, although I still hold out hope for Cilan to get something that's related to sixth gen to take with him as he deserves something the most, I think the most we can expect is a few new moves for some pokemon

Id personally like to see any of the following

Stunfisk - Thunder
    Pansage - Seed Bomb
    Scraggy - Head Smash
    Leavanny - Struggle Bug

Although im not really expecting much in the way of new moves it would be nice if someone got something.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Aipom had 11 episodes IIRC
    And it ended up going with ash to sinnoh. So if the capture would be for next gen, I'm all for it....otherwise, no.

Named Admiral Sentret

I'd like Ash to get a Klang, (as it's the only non-legendary Unova Pokémon not shown in the anime lift for any kind of appearance, so I'd like a Clear Body Klang knowing Gear Grind, Shift Gear, Wild Charge/Zap Cannon and Toxic) and/or Butterfree's return (knowing Bug Buzz/Silver Wind/Struggle Bug, Sleep Powder/PoisonPowder/Stun Spore, Aerial Ace/Air Cutter/Gust and Giga Drain/Electroweb/Venoshock/Psybeam/Psychic/Rage Powder) for Ash's last capture/return, please.
    MUCHA HAWLUCHA, YEAH!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylveon View Post
    I'd like Ash to get a Klang, (as it's the only non-legendary Unova Pokémon not shown in the anime lift for any kind of appearance, so I'd like a Clear Body Klang knowing Gear Grind, Shift Gear, Wild Charge/Zap Cannon and Toxic) and/or Butterfree's return (knowing Bug Buzz/Silver Wind/Struggle Bug, Sleep Powder/PoisonPowder/Stun Spore, Aerial Ace/Air Cutter/Gust and Giga Drain/Electroweb/Venoshock/Psybeam/Psychic/Rage Powder) for Ash's last capture/return, please.
    Why in the pokemon world would ash randomly catch a klang of all pokemon right now?

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Why in the pokemon world would ash randomly catch a klang of all pokemon right now?
    Because people are allowed to speculate what they want, no matter how realistic or unrealistic you perceive it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Because people are allowed to speculate what they want, no matter how realistic or unrealistic you perceive it to be.
    The joy of opinion although I doubt they ever give Ash another Electric user/type. I'm sure he will get a steel type in Gen VI. I would like Ash to get a Steel and Ghost type in Gen VI and leave the "possible" fairy type to the new companions.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

But speculations must have a logic, though. One can't simply speculate a Pokemon to a character just for the heck of speculating. If Ash got a Klank, maybe it's because it will have a new evolution in XY. But other than that, I can't see the logic of him getting one.

Sure, that could be said about Gible, but... well, still doesn't make much sense.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    But speculations must have a logic, though. One can't simply speculate a Pokemon to a character just for the heck of speculating. If Ash got a Klank, maybe it's because it will have a new evolution in XY. But other than that, I can't see the logic of him getting one.

Sure, that could be said about Gible, but... well, still doesn't make much sense.
    Going by that logic there should be a rule in this thread that no one is allowed to speculate any captures for Ash in Unova any further, or better yet the thread should be locked since people's ideas of him capturing something are deemed unrealistic by a few. One can speculate whatever they please, it's there opinion so let them have it. I admit, I do get miffed when I see genuinely non-baity post and posters getting negative replies just for their ideas. Gible and Togekiss were caught fairly late as well, so yeah.

Going by that logic there should be a rule in this thread that no one is allowed to speculate any captures for Ash in Unova any further, or better yet the thread should be locked since people's ideas of him capturing something are deemed unrealistic by a few. One can speculate whatever they please, it's there opinion so let them have it. I admit, I do get miffed when I see genuinely non-baity post and posters getting negative replies just for their ideas. Gible and Togekiss were caught fairly late as well, so yeah.
    That's what the OP says...

-Of course, you wouldn't be posting completely unfounded capture speculation anyway - you have to post reasons for your speculations. I'll admit that this rule gets forgotten a lot, but for the sake of keeping discussion at least semi-intelligent, always try to include reasons along with your speculations.
    So a bit of reasoning wouldn't hurt. I have nothing against Klank. In fact, at least it would be Ash's first Steel-type. And as I said, it having a new evolution could be a very good reason to be owned by Ash. What's wrong with that?
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 28th May 2013 at 6:01 PM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    That's what the OP says...

So a bit of reasoning wouldn't hurt. I have nothing against Klank. In fact, at least it would be Ash's first Steel-type.

Gible was a late capture to make up for the loss of Glion and to give Ash a legit Dragon. I mean he came in knowing Dig, rock Smash, Dragon Pulse and an unmastered Draco Meteor he wasn't a weak Gible and under anyone else would have evolved to Gabite in no time.
    Togekiss was to make up for the loss of Ampibom and gave Dawn a hidden card against Zoey. Most late captures happened either to make up for the loss of a pokemon or to prep for a next gen evo. (except Phanphy) Krookidile was a late capture but was stalking Ash since BW 03 so I don't consider it a true late capture....

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by Hikatoshi26 View Post
    Gible was a late capture to make up for the loss of Glion and to give Ash a legit Dragon. I mean he came in knowing Dig, rock Smash, Dragon Pulse and an unmastered Draco Meteor he wasn't a weak Gible and under anyone else would have evolved to Gabite in no time.
    Togekiss was to make up for the loss of Ampibom and gave Dawn a hidden card against Zoey. Most late captures happened either to make up for the loss of a pokemon or to prep for a next gen evo. (except Phanphy)
    Um... a Ground-type for another and a Normal-type for another. Makes sense. Still, those captures may appear "too convenient" to some people, even if the staff allowed them. And poor Togekiss didn't get much.

I think that if Ash or anyone else gets a Pokemon it should be able to receive some screentime before being kicked out. I'm all for an "Aipom situation", but I'd rather not see a Pokemon caught for the heck of being caught. That's all.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Honestly if anybody is getting a late capture it should be Dento lol. He needs it more.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I didn't at all say he couldn't speculate....but if people speculate anything they want, then I can question how unrealistic it is to happen and what their reasoning is, other than just because it hasn't been in the anime. If that was the case, then maybe ash will also catch kyurem.

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Honestly if anybody is getting a late capture it should be Dento lol. He needs it more.
    agreed. he is most deserving.

although, and it pains me to say this, if hes not going to kalos then there isn't much of a point in a new capture. in which case I'd prefer a pansage evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post

although, and it pains me to say this, if hes not going to kalos then there isn't much of a point in a new capture. in which case I'd prefer a pansage evolution.
    I mean they have to give him something unless they really are gonna go the Brock route with him.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post

I think the same. He desperately needs something to shake things up a bit.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

All Cilan needs is a Purrloin to overcome his fear, and he'll be done with captures.

As for why Klang, It would be genderless, and would create a unique relationship situation/emotional bonding conundrum, be a unique battler, could be used for a future plot involving powering machines, would be a Steel-Type, and it could evolve after nearly dying via losing a gear to Team Rocket(who want it for Zager's research or something), but risking its life to gain it back and afterwards subsequently evolving!
    MUCHA HAWLUCHA, YEAH!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylveon View Post
    All Cilan needs is a Purrloin to overcome his fear, and he'll be done with captures.

As for why Klang, It would be genderless, and would create a unique relationship situation/emotional bonding conundrum, be a unique battler, could be used for a future plot involving powering machines, would be a Steel-Type, and it could evolve after nearly dying via losing a gear to Team Rocket(who want it for Zager's research or something), but risking its life to gain it back and afterwards subsequently evolving!
    Dude, no one's ever gonna catch a Klang, no matter how bad you want it or how good your reasoning behind it is.

Page 619 of 694 FirstFirst ... 519569609615616617618619620621622623629669 ... LastLast