Page 110 of 694 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 17331

Thread: Next Pokemon Thread VI: Unova Evolution/Capture/Release Speculation Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    The one animator said Gigaiasu is nvr happening because something like it's too hard to animate.
    My prediction, not yours. I have faith in Gigalith.

My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

Quote Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
    They said nothing of it! They said it's unlikly but then again Trip has Conkeldurr.
    I've been saying this since day 1. It's pretty sad that it's only till recently that people have finally learned that.

Wicked Witch got nothing on me

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    The one animator said Gigaiasu is nvr happening because something like it's too hard to animate.
    Too hard to animate Gigalith? Thats just lazy.

If you are right, i will put in my sig that Shraeder is not to be questioned! Deal?
    I'll give you a cookie if you do XD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Gangstalizard95 View Post
    Too hard to animate Gigalith? Thats just lazy.
    That's not the reason. The animator said that Boldore was unlikely to evolve because you have to trade it. Trip's Gurdurr evolved but it happened off-screen, so that was an easy move for the writers. They can't do that with Ash though, so he said Boldore was unlikely to become Gigalith.

The "too hard to animate" line was for Axew. The animator said that Axew is not evolving anytime soon (if at all) because they would lose the easiness of drawing Axew inside Iris's hair.
    Last edited by HatersGonnaHate; 25th August 2012 at 7:47 AM.

Maybe ash can trade boldore in exchange for his haunter. He could really use a strong ghost type.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Maybe ash can trade boldore in exchange for his haunter. He could really use a strong ghost type.
    What Haunter? Ash doesn't have a Haunter.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Somebody posted this on 2chan. From Chara Hobby fair, obviously.

Edit: Changed it to a mirror link.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 25th August 2012 at 10:11 AM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post

Somebody posted this on 2chan. From Chara Hobby fair, obviously.

Edit: Changed it to a mirror link.
    There's also

https://twitter.com/shuumori/status/...785537/photo/1
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    I feel like a slowpoke... again. X D.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I feel like a slowpoke... again. X D.
    2chan didn't even notice that one, go figure lol
    Same tweeter as the one who gave the poster.

Not sure either image has too much meaning though in terms of capture. Appearance maybe.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

So, are those like Ash's Pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    So, are those like Ash's Pokemon?
    No, these are just more variations of Kyun Chara figurines.

BUT considering Mew and Charizard also present in school merchandise which is made by a completely different company, I think it is likely these two species will make an appearance sometime. When and how is the question.

Semi important tangent, the poster also posted current PARTNERS figurines and it seems Banpresto haven't shown any future uncolored prototypes:
    http://twitter.com/shuumori/status/2...908608/photo/1
    http://twitter.com/shuumori/status/2...406080/photo/1

Somewhat dissapointing. I guess this is it for what we will get from Chara Hobby fair.

I wished whatever Cilan's next capture is would be spoiled, because I'm tired of this pondering over whether he'll get a Pokémon or not in the next episode he'll be heavily featured in. I mean it's impossible to tell if he will get a Pokémon in the Pokémon Nursery School episode (doesn't have to be either Rufflet or Vullaby, it could just be some random Pokémon) because currently it isn't screaming that there will be a capture for Cilan there.

I'll point out neither of Cilan's two captures were spoiled while both of Iris's were and I believe Palpitoad was the only capture of Ash's not spoiled.

Semi important tangent, the poster also posted current PARTNERS figurines and it seems Banpresto haven't shown any future uncolored prototypes:
    http://twitter.com/shuumori/status/2...908608/photo/1
    http://twitter.com/shuumori/status/2...406080/photo/1
    Poor Iris seems to have gotten left out of these. To those who are wondering, the other two to get Banpresto PARTNER figurines were Cilan and Ash.
    Last edited by Raptor_Crow; 25th August 2012 at 11:24 AM.
    Fact 1: Cameron/Kotetsu is not disliked by everybody, stop saying he is, there are people in the fandom who do like him. I am one of those people.

Fact 2: The majority of people who like unpopular characters are always the most nicest and sensible and, therefore, the best people of the fandom.

I really want Giovanni to have a full team, but if not then at least a couple of pokes.

Ideally it would be (note I'm not counting Persian as I personally think its more pet then battler and doesn't have a pokeball)

Rhydon/Rhyperior - Hammer Arm
    - Rock Blast
    - Ice Punch
    - Drill Run

Golem - Stealth Rock
    - Steamroller
    - Heavy Slam
    - Explosion

Hippowdon - Ice Fang
    - Crunch
    - Stone Edge
    - Double Edge

Nidoking - Megahorn
    - Poison Jab
    - Flamethrower
    - Blizzard

Marowak - Bonemerang
    - Outrage
    - Thunder Punch
    - Dig

Gliscor - Fire Fang
    - Acrobatics
    - Stone Edge
    - Night Slash

Love that team Ace, it's a shame Dawn isn't around because I'd love to see:

Mamoswine Vs Hippowdon

Krookodile Vs Nidoking

Oshawott Vs Marowak (I just wanna see a sword fight with Scalchop/Bone)

Golem Vs Pignite

Gliscor Vs Unfezant

Rhyperior Vs Dragonite

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    Love that team Ace, it's a shame Dawn isn't around because I'd love to see:

Mamoswine Vs Hippowdon

Krookodile Vs Nidoking

Oshawott Vs Marowak (I just wanna see a sword fight with Scalchop/Bone)

Golem Vs Pignite

Gliscor Vs Unfezant

Rhyperior Vs Dragonite
    how about Crustle vs Hippowdon instead?

I really hope Giovanni does battle, instead of just having his underlings do ii

Why leave Cilan out of that anyway while Ash gets to have four of his Pokémon battle? Cilan would definitely fight along side everybody else.
    Fact 1: Cameron/Kotetsu is not disliked by everybody, stop saying he is, there are people in the fandom who do like him. I am one of those people.

Fact 2: The majority of people who like unpopular characters are always the most nicest and sensible and, therefore, the best people of the fandom.

I want a full battle between Ash and Giovanni
    ash is overdue for a battle with him
    Oshawott and Snivy would be ideal
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

I really want Giovanni to finally battle with his own Pokemon, but I get the feeling that JJ will fight instead of him.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I really want Giovanni to finally battle with his own Pokemon, but I get the feeling that JJ will fight instead of him.
    To be honest, I can see the trio and some grunts battling, with Giovanni abandoning his underlings and trying to control all of the machinery himself, resulting in his overpowered short victory with Meleotta, then possible death.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Am I the only one who finds it strange Dawn got NO new pokemon or evolutions whatsoever in her stay in BW? I know she has one episode left, but I severely doubt anything will happen in that final ep before she departs.

The writers seemed to lack any real enthusiasm toward Dawn's return, no new clothes, no new pokemon, she basically came back for fillers and lost early in a tournament. None of her pokemon even did anything besides Piplup and Mamoswine.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Am I the only one who finds it strange Dawn got NO new pokemon or evolutions whatsoever in her stay in BW? I know she has one episode left, but I severely doubt anything will happen in that final ep before she departs.

The writers seemed to lack any real enthusiasm toward Dawn's return, no new clothes, no new pokemon, she basically came back for fillers and lost early in a tournament. None of her pokemon even did anything besides Piplup and Mamoswine.
    I was expecting a couple new ones actually. And got nothing.
    Copy this into your signature if you want to see these guys soon http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_with_Oak.png.

Shiny Pokemon I have found: (Both In Pokemon Fire Red) (Yes I found 2, with-in 30 mins of each other as well)

*sigh* are people really still complaining about dawns clothes? is the fact she didn't get a new outfit that big a deal?

as for the pokemon, not Much can happen, only 2 are capable of evolving and the writers just didn't want them to evolve. As for catching something new what would of been the point?

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    is the fact she didn't get a new outfit that big a deal?
    yes

i wanted some new fap material

is there anything wrong with that?

Page 110 of 694 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast